First Cycle

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys. I have been planning a cycle for sometime early next year. I have emax, pp, and tst. I was thinking of doing tst as my first cycle but I havent really seen any good logs as a tst standalone. Not even sure if its worth it. Would it be a good idea to stack it with emax or pp for a first cycle. Say something like 10mg of emax or pp and 6 mg of tst. I have liquid nolva and clomid and all the support supps. I've done plenty of research just not sure if I would be wasting my time with tst standalone or not.

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
anyone have any input on what would be good as a first cycle with what I have?

maxer

Awards
I wouldnt stack them if it's your first cycle. I would run either pp or emax solo

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Im not going to stack pp with emax. I was thinking of stacking either one with tst, Im just not too sure.

maxer

Awards
I understand. If it were me I would still run either one of those solo without the TST.

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
For your first cycle you are going to be better off the run whatever SOLO. If and when you feel it is something that works for you then think about stacking for your next cycle.
The reasoning behind this is that if you have a bad side effect or reaction to something it is easier to determine what it was from. If you are stacking you are gonna want to never use any of the stack when maybe it was just one of the products.
PP or emax are good first cycles.
I am sure that during your research you noticed most people only try one thing at a time.
Good luck!

Gettinpumped

Gettinpumped

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. Im going to be doing PP solo for my first cycle. Im going to hold off on doing it in January and maybe waiting until maybe around April.