First Timer, Superdrol Cycle

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Well todays the last day, hopefully I will make it to the gym sometime today. I've had horrible knee pain for 2 days now, right knee. Its probably just the weather getting cold out down here; or its cause i busted it up in an accident a few years ago and it just life, lol...

I will keep everyone updated on the PCT starting monday. I've started the T-drive and Retain a day early. New PCT protocal will be posted tonight or tomorrow.

2. so whats ur total weight gained?

3. how were the strength gains. i am looking into doing a 3-4 weeker after I finish oratropin

4. Total weight gained was 17-18lbs, the strength gains were awesome to say the least. Last two days of the cycle my left nip got a little tender, nothing that overly worried me. I've had nipple pain like what i was experiecing in the past for absolutly no reason, so...I started the atd a few days early and the retain. Other than that im on my through my first week of post cycle therapy. I've been waking up a little more tired than usual. Picked up some activate to try out and see if it helps with the PCT blues. I almost didnt goto the gym yesterday morning because i was feeling so groggy...

One thing that i have noticed and i believe i read another thread with someone having a similar experience. After dosing the retain my heart beat becomes real deep. I can feel it pounding in my chest. No palps or racing but definatly something thats new...

5. Did you lose any weight over that first week of PCT?

6. As of right now no, i actually gained 1.5lbs so far in PCT. Im hoping with the addition of Activate that i might be able to gain a few more... we'll have to wait and see how everything pans out. I will continue to update each week as i progress.

7. Okay week 1 post cycle therapy is completely over, down 3lbs but from the looks of my comp it was a bit of bloat / fat around the waistline. Near the end of the cycle i was a tad bloated at the belt, abs and waist line are looking a lot better now. My boys are coming back a little bit, last night was first pct sex, took a minute to get him going but it was all good after that. Load was massive...

Lifts / strength feel the same, endurance is down a bit. All this to be expected.

8. Quick update for those interested...

Nearing the end of week 2 pct. I've peeled off about 6lbs but i'm not noticing any difference in physical size. If anything i've actually gotten bigger. Pant legs are fitting tighter around the quads etc... Morning wood has started to make a return as off this morning, very exciting. Overall nothing out of the ordinary going on here, text book pct thus far. I've droppped the ATD at this point and will be tapering off the Retain as i move into week 3. Otherwise everything is as noted in my original pct protocal. Oh i've added activate dosing 1ED x 4 w/ meal.

Similar Forum Threads

1. First timer mild cycle.
    By Charlitos88 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 04-22-2014, 03:22 PM
  2. Advice for a First Timer to Superdrol Cycle!
    By bulky in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 12:53 AM
  3. First timer Hdrol cycle looking for advice
    By wakester in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2011, 05:24 AM
  4. Please critique first timers PheraPlex cycle
    By e123low in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-25-2006, 12:31 AM
  5. "First-timer" Superdrol Log