Curt2go's Newest cycle....

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok... Its been 2.5 weeks.. My diet is very low for cals.. Not what I am used to. I usauly eat whatever I want so my enerygy is not there as much any more. I am getting leaner while gaining some pounds... About the lethargy thing . NOW ITS BAD... But I will stick it out... But I do like the trans 1,4. It actually makes my skin smoother.. TTY

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.49%

Curt, did you use 1fasts dione version or did you use a diol for the 1,4 andro?
  3. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

1,4 doine. I got it from 1fast. It mixes unbelivebly easy. 15g no prob in solution and clear as a bell.. TTY
    •   

4. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.49%

Curt, so what do you think......will mixing 15gr of ph in the liquid HB (240ml) recipie throw it off any? It comes out to about 62.5 mg/ml ?????\

I guess you could do that with 1,4 andro or 1-test, but not past 10gr on the 4ad?????? Let me know, thanks.
  5. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.48%

I make 15 gram bottles no prob, why would it throw it off? That is the suggested max as any higher would lessen absorbtion, doesn't matter which hormone you are using.
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%

hey curt2 what are your gains looking like (i.e. pounds) im curious because im doing the cycle but using orals. so far im not liking the orals at all. im only up 3 lbs in 2 weeks.
  7. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.49%

Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    I make 15 gram bottles no prob, why would it throw it off? That is the suggested max as any higher would lessen absorbtion, doesn't matter which hormone you are using.
    I wanted to start by saying, that I was talking about the liquid HB recipie in the 'recipie' forum and not the BDC gel. This is why I thought 12gr was max:

As stated by BDC :

When we say to keep it low the intention is too keep it around 50 mg/mL concentration. This has been shown to optimize the absorption. This is 12 grams of *WHATEVER* in solution and can be a combination of 1-test/4-AD/fina/test base or anything else desired. Now, above and below 50 the absorption will have diminished returns but is marginal when viewed in terms of a DMSO recipe.
  8. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.48%

I make spray not gel. t1 pro and t1 both had 15 grams of powder in them.
  9. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.49%

So, this recipie should work fine with 15gr phs?

40% ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL( ISO )
    15% ISOPROPYL MYRISTRATE( IPM )
    15% ISOPROPYL PALMITATE( IPP )
    10% OLEIC ACID( OA )
    10% PROPYLENE GLYCOL( PG )
    10% DMSO

Wonder why BDC said above and below 50mg/ml would have diminished returns?
  10. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.48%

If you wished you could use two seperate bottles one with 1 test and one with 4-ad, that is how i made my first homebrews. The ones i sell are made into one bottle though. 15 grams is the max, most people use this number not 12 grams.
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.49%

Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
    If you wished you could use two seperate bottles one with 1 test and one with 4-ad, that is how i made my first homebrews. The ones i sell are made into one bottle though. 15 grams is the max, most people use this number not 12 grams.
    Sonds good, Iguess I'll stick to 15gr. Yea, I usually make'em seperate also, that way I can adjust the doses according to how my body responds. I think I might add 1,4 andro to the mix this time. Heard lots of good things about it transdermal.
  12. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.48%

Yeah good luck with it, just realized we kinda hijacked curts thread, sorry bro. Pull one of these on us
  13. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Sorry i am late but yes 15 of 1-test or 15g of 1,4 but only about 10g of 4-ad will fit into the spray... The 1-test amd 1,4 come out crystal clear as well. Hope that helps.. TTY
  14. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well first i'd like to say. I HATE CUTTING... At least with bulking I gain very easy. But now that i am on a cutting diet I am back down to 180 in the morning.. This is killing me not seeing gains on the scale. I am definately looking leaner and with out loseing weight really I know I am gaining but not on the scale.. I have beeing eating toms of protien /day so i know my diet is cool. BUt this is my first "real" cuttig cycle so I am not used to it.. So after 3 weeks I have only gained (on the scale) 3 lbs so far. i want to be 185 by the end so I will see..

HEy on a side note what would you guys say to adding some nor when I finsih my 1-test? I would only run it for a couple weeks until the 1,4 and 4-ad are done. Let me know what you guys think. TTY
  15. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Well this is starting to piss me off. I thought fore sure I would have no problem gaining a litle more weight.. I know I am loosing bf but come on 3lbs in 3.5 weeks???? Strength is up for sure but the scale discourages me.. I guess my body just loves food.. This eating clean and not very much really sucks.. I will keep you guys posted though.....

Once again what do you guys think about adding some nor for 2 weeks once the 1-test is done???? TTY
  16. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I am seriously thinking about adding 300mg of nor for the lsat 2 weeks maybe even 3.. TTY
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.58%

hey curt i am in the same boat as you im on day 19 on about the same cycle and i havent seen hardly any gains, i have only gained about 4lbs but like you said my strength has gone up. oh how i wish i was on a bulking cycle with some homebrew or SO+ oh well only about another 7weeks till i start a homebrew(which is after goin off everything for 5 weeks)
    it sucks i have a friend that has never done a cycle of anything and he is only doin 600mg per day of the 1ad and his weight has been skyrocketing. i guess that is what you get for never doing a cycle of anything.
    good luck bro i hope you find some gains, everyone says week three and four well im still waiting for them.
  18. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Oh yeah... On my other cycles i have always been buling and gained usually between 12-17 lbs.. So this cutting cycle is a BIG change for me.. I do look my best though IMHO .. TTY

PS Thanx for the encouraging workds...
  19. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.49%

Curt, counds like you're mostly melting away bf, since you are eating cleaner. This is the exact reason why I think PH's are better used for bulking, not that they don't work for cutting, but we like to guage our gains by the scale. By eating more food/ cals and lifting heavy/ resting...ph's help our bodies recover faster....be more anabolic, therefore building more new muscle, along with some fat. While cutting, ph's help keep our strength up....keep from becoming catabolic, mabe adding some new muscle, but mostly lowering bf. This is why it seems like on a 'forever bulk'...LOL! I started cutting this month by lowering carb intake and lost 5lbs...hadn't dropped any lower....can't see my abs, but oh what the hell, I like to LIVE!.....have my food and my brew and still be big and strong.
  20. Homebrew Help, Inc.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.5%
    Achievements Posting Pro

heheheeh. Me to Scorp... Good point by the way.. I am going to add nor to the mix now .. As of tonight for the next 3 weeks I will be doing 375mg nor 166mg 4-ad 400mg 1,4 / day.. I just need 5 more pounds. But they have to be clean. SO I will still eat very clean and maybe train a little harder or something.. hehehe.. TTY

Similar Forum Threads

1. Curt2go's cycle thread....
    By curt2go in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 03-04-2003, 10:34 PM
  2. curt2go's homebrew...here's the results
    By gadzid in forum Pics
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 01-24-2003, 08:47 AM
  3. Mass Cycle Review
    By U of R Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18