Radioactive fatloss SD/Zol/Thyrotabs/DNP very low cal

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok... so here it is, finalized.

I have a small contest coming up in a little bit and need the maximum amount of bodyfat % loss in 4 weeks, not caring about muscle loss. I am currently at ~172 lbs 11% bodyfat and need to get as low as I can. I will be running...

Supplements:

GOODIES:
DNP - 200mg e/d
Thyrotabs - 3x day
Superdrol - 10mg/day
ZOL - 250mg/day
Lipoderm ultra
Capcaisin

ACCIDENTAL DEATH PREVENTERS:
AI Cycle Support
Calcium
Multi
ALA
Vitamin C
Zinc

APPETITE SUPPRESSENT:
Sheer willpower... I'm taking 3 supplements that greatly increase hunger - SD, DNP, and thyrotabs. This should be fun.

NOTE: Ground turkey will be replaced by equivalent in tuna/chicken whenever I get bored... or whey if I'm in a hurry.
WORKOUT DAYS
-------------------------
Morning - Cardio, 45 mins
------------------------

MEAL 1: 170g Ground turkey/23g almonds/greens
(350 cal) (~40g p/~14g f/~2c)

MEAL 2: 170g Ground turkey/greens
(210 cal) (~40g p/2g f/~2c)

MEAL 3: 170g Ground turkey/greens

MEAL 4: 170g Ground turkey/greens

Weight training
20 minutes cardio

PWO1: 1 serving whey/40g dext
(280 cal) (24g pro/40g c)

PWO2: 127g ground turkey/260g potatoes
(335 cal) (30g pro/40g c)

-------------------------------------------
1600 cals, ~214g protein, 24g fat, 90g carbs

NON WORKOUT DAYS
------------------

---------------60 minute cardio------------
MEAL 1: 50g oats/1 serving whey
(300 cal) (~24g p/ ~4g f/ 29g c)

MEAL 2: 50g oats/1 serving whey
(300 cal) (~24g p/ ~4g f/ 29g c)

MEAL 3: 170g Ground turkey/greens

MEAL 4: 170g Ground turkey/greens

MEAL 5: 170g Ground turkey/greens

MEAL 6: 170g Ground turkey/23g almonds/greens
(340 cal) (~40g p/~14g f/~2c)
1600 cals, ~210g protein, ~28g fat, ~70g carbs

(note: I just realized that I was consuming about 2000+ cals on what I assumed to be 1600 cals... simply by not counting simple things, such as protein in almonds, calories in vegetables, etc.)

Now by no means is this healthy, and I'm probably going to suffer a bit in the long term, but I've already taken that into account. I barely feel anything on 200mg of DNP, just a little more lethargic. With the DNP and thyrotabs, the goal is to lose about 10lbs of fat in the next 3 weeks... Regardless of the amount of muscle lost. Hopefully 10mg of superdrol will keep that to a minimum. I respond very well to 10mg -- the last time I went into a 400 cal deficit on superdrol, I actually gained 8 lbs by the end of the cycle...

Last edited:
BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
WOW. Look forward to this one.

That is an EXTREME calorie deficit.

Subscribe

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just hope you don't get sick through this hell. Everytime that I have tried an extreme kcal deficit, I always catch a bug.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Yah, you might want to look into something to help your immune system like garlic, L-Lysine(sp?), maybe even some echinacea and/or goldenseal. I think a lot of C helps keep the immune system going as well. Best of luck.

ManBeast

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
^^ Vitamin C helps a lot in my experience.

A multi, plenty of fish oil and perhaps an antioxidant supp could help as well.

Seriosly, looking at this just makes me cringe. I cant imagine eating that little.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
^^ Vitamin C helps a lot in my experience.

A multi, plenty of fish oil and perhaps an antioxidant supp could help as well.

Seriosly, looking at this just makes me cringe. I cant imagine eating that little.

Me n you both bro!

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Yeah this is ridiculous. Not healthy at all so I don't condone anyone trying to copy this... but I got stuck in a bind competing, and now I gotta bite the bullet. I shouldn't be needing this little cals, except my metabolism has greatly slowed down from dieting for quite a while. It's gonna be all slow, healthy, clean bulking after this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gotta do what you gotta do bro. Just outa curiosity how come ur adding in thyro tabs if ur on DNP? Shouldnt DNP be enough bro? Ive used thyro tabs and like them though. Good product.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Reason is, I'm pretty sure that my thyroid is heavily suppressed from cutting for so long, as I went from being able to lose weight on a ton of food, to stalling out frequently. I feel like DNP definitely suppressed my thyroid a little bit in itself... so it's either higher dosage of DNP to make up for it, which made me feel like ass, or low dose DNP + some sort of T3. :) Lookin forward to tryin thyrotabs tho... might not even do DNP because I couldn't handle the bloat psychologically when I'm cutting it so close to the event. How'd thyrotabs compare to T3 for you?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reason is, I'm pretty sure that my thyroid is heavily suppressed from cutting for so long, as I went from being able to lose weight on a ton of food, to stalling out frequently. I feel like DNP definitely suppressed my thyroid a little bit in itself... so it's either higher dosage of DNP to make up for it, which made me feel like ass, or low dose DNP + some sort of T3. :) Lookin forward to tryin thyrotabs tho... might not even do DNP because I couldn't handle the bloat psychologically when I'm cutting it so close to the event. How'd thyrotabs compare to T3 for you?

Thyrotabs seemed to work better for me which is weird. I never really got what i wanted from T3 so i stopped using it. Idk why or what happened or what but it just didnt seem to be to great for me. I keep wanting to pick up thyrotabs but the price pushes me away kinda, and also i here ya on the bloat thing. I love Melting Point and all other TTA products and will continue to use them, but the water you hold plays mind games with me!

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Thyrotabs seemed to work better for me which is weird. I never really got what i wanted from T3 so i stopped using it. Idk why or what happened or what but it just didnt seem to be to great for me. I keep wanting to pick up thyrotabs but the price pushes me away kinda, and also i here ya on the bloat thing. I love Melting Point and all other TTA products and will continue to use them, but the water you hold plays mind games with me!
Did ya mean to say DNP for holding water? Or did you mean thyrotabs? I'm going to run a very low dose of DNP. I'll tell you how much water I hold on 200mg, but there's lots of research showing that that dosage should outdo clen+T3 :)

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Just made some adjustments on top. Starting weight today was 171.4. I expect the weight to drop only very slightly once superdrol kicks in... I store 10 lbs+ of glycogen on that thing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did ya mean to say DNP for holding water? Or did you mean thyrotabs? I'm going to run a very low dose of DNP. I'll tell you how much water I hold on 200mg, but there's lots of research showing that that dosage should outdo clen+T3 :)

No im sayin TTA which is somethig i like to use and is the active in Melting Point n so on makes you hold water like DNP so i know what you mean by the bloat messin with ur head. I have used Thyro tabs before and liked them a lot. T3 on the other hand was mildly good for me.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 -

Weighed in at 170.0 lbs. Strength is dropping pretty drastically, but size is remaining fairly good... Hopefully the superdrol kicks in pretty soon, as I am on day 4 of it. I started DNP at 200mg/day, but I might pull back or take 200mg every other day if bloating gets too much (still equivalent to 10% increase in BMR). Haven't started the thyrotabs but will start them as soon as superdrol kicks in! I am actually not feeling lethargic/hungry at all... I just got off of a heavy-dose cycle of DNP (600-800mgs per day), so 1600 cals feels like an absolute breeze compared to that.

Popa Murph

Awards
SD and DNP

I would have opted for a different designer than SD. The only reason being that lots or most of SD's benefits come from it forcing more glycogen in your muscles and DNP is going to be burning all of that up before hand. Other than that although a little more drastic than most would consider looks effective.

I look forward to watching this. I probably would have opted for TRN or even PP. Good luck on the cycle.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
5'7 but sometimes i round up an inch and say 5'8. ;) I actually added TRN back in at 4mg, I shoulda mentioned that.

Murph, what you're sayin about SD and DNP is actually exactly what I was worried about at first. So far at 200mg e/d of DNP I don't feel a thing... and had good results running superdrol on low carbs before, even if I felt like ****.

Innings Eater

Innings Eater

Awards
interesting thread. That info re: how SD and glycogen was eye-opening for me. Good luck with the cycle.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Weight remaining the same at around 168. Starting thyrotabs tomorrow ;) Might up DNP so that I can use up to 400mg/day until 2 weeks out, then drop it. Superdrol is about to kick in soon... and at a good time, as my lean mass is plummeting.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Also... lipoderm + cap is amazing. Literally melted the fat off of my lower chest. I thought that this would be last to leave, but it's falling right off.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also... lipoderm + cap is amazing. Literally melted the fat off of my lower chest. I thought that this would be last to leave, but it's falling right off.
I need to look into getting some of this for my lower abs region. Im sitting at like 195 and thats the ONLY part that hasnt gone yet. I figured id try that and if that didnt work, give into DNP LOL.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I need to look into getting some of this for my lower abs region. Im sitting at like 195 and thats the ONLY part that hasnt gone yet. I figured id try that and if that didnt work, give into DNP LOL.
I think I've mentioned this before, but I love DNP. ;) I'm less worried about the long term effects of 600mg DNP e/d, vs. 10mg of superdrol for a month...

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Started thyrotabs today. Bumping the DNP up to 400mg e/d (with a frontload of 600mg today) for a week, dropping back down to 200mg for the 2nd week, and then quitting it cold turkey to make sure I'm not holding any additional water.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Moneys a tad bit tight right now, so ill probly end up getting in some DNP when i get extra funds in. It just seems like no matter what i do diet wise or what that last lower bit wont leave lol.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Woke up today at 168, feeling slightly bloated, probably from the superdrol... adjusting to calories quite nicely as I no longer wake up wanting to eat myself. Some notes/additions

- Superdrol is definitely starting to kick in
- Started thyrotabs today
- Upping DNP dosage to 400mg (frontloading w/ 600 today)
- Adding an apple for preworkout due to increasing DNP dosage

If calculations are right, I should end up with roughly about 8 lbs of fatloss in the next 14 days (obviously some muscle, but let's be optimistic ;) )

168(bw) * 14 = ~2400 cals/day
Increase due to DNP = 400mg/75 * 11% = 59%
2400 * 1.59 = 3816
3816-1650 = 2150 cal deficit/day

(2150 * 14 days) /3500= 8 lbs

Now let's see how accurate this actually is. Can't wait for the DNP rebound + superdrol glycogen storage that'll occur about 1 week out.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you mean by the DNP rebound?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
There seems to be an anabolic rebound that occurs upon cessation of DNP... while no one's sure what it is, it's pretty well documented in logs. The anabolic rebound isn't just supercompensation of glycogen, but most people actually swear that there's a gain in strength/hypertrophy beyond that. The great thing about DNP though is that there's no "fat" rebound, because it doesn't seem to affect setpoint. At the end of my 600mg/day run I literally felt no hunger nor need to eat that I kept on dieting hard. :) I promise I'm not promoting DNP for any company, btw.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Search meso's forum for "DNP rebound" for more info... I believe more people talk about it.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Something is seriously wrong with the way I respond to superdrol... only 10mg of superdrol, 0 carbs the whole day, on 1600 cals e/d l the whole week (so probably 1000 before my workout) cardio this morning -- what does that translate to? Hitting PRs at the gym today and having so much energy for cardio afterwards. I'm dropping TRN/ZOL because they pale in comparison to SD and I feel my blood pressure rise slightly.

Hypothetical of course, but I wonder if it's possible to outstarve weight/strength gain from SD? lol. Considering upping DNP and/or lowering cals because of this.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
:-D Thats bad ass bro! Keep at it man !

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
First off, I cannot emphasize how extremely unhealthy this is so no one copy me!! :) I do not, however, think that this should lead to any long-term health problems (but please tell me if you think otherwise... except on DNP, as I have researched it to death and know my tolerance levels)

That being said, with the rate I retain LBM on superdrol and the amount of fat I need to lose, I will be changing my non-workout days to this diet once serum levels of 400mg DNP stabilize.

NON WORKOUT DAYS
------------------

---------------60 minute cardio------------
127g Ground turkey/23g almonds/greens
(290 cal) (~30g p/~14g f/~2c)

127g Ground turkey/greens
(165 cal) (~30g p/ ~2g f/ ~2g c)

(165 cal) (~30g p/2g f/~2c)

127g Ground turkey/23g almonds/greens
(290 cal) (~30g p/~14g f/~2c)
1240 cals, ~190g protein, ~36g fat, ~12g carbs

Lesson: Don't maintain 20% bodyfat all year, and then suddenly expect to compete.

Last edited:

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Also playing this by ear... might not have to do the above depending on the amount of fat DNP drops in the next few days. Currently at 10% bodyfat now and need to get down to about 6-7 within the next 3 weeks.

Popa Murph

Awards
I wouldn't change up too much stuff. What you're doing seems to be working. Why fix what ain't broke.

It also seems like you're one of the lucky few who respond favorable to superdrol. By favorably I mean not crazy lethargic, I don't remember reading this but I bet you're libido is up or would be up minus the DNP.

Edit: DNP loves carbs and so Does SD. I didn't realize how low your carbs are. I think you should do a nice big refeed. I bet you'd be surprised at the results. The extra carbs should have numerous synergystic benefits. Try 2 big cups of oats, that's just my 2 cents though.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't change up too much stuff. What you're doing seems to be working. Why fix what ain't broke.

It also seems like you're one of the lucky few who respond favorable to superdrol. By favorably I mean not crazy lethargic, I don't remember reading this but I bet you're libido is up or would be up minus the DNP.

Edit: DNP loves carbs and so Does superdrol. I didn't realize how low your carbs are. I think you should do a nice big refeed. I bet you'd be surprised at the results. The extra carbs should have numerous synergystic benefits. Try 2 big cups of oats, that's just my 2 cents though.
Thanks for the suggestion bro. ;) I think I'll do the refeed tomorrow. I might keep 60g carbs/day min actually... You think I might actually benefit from lowering protein to 1g/lb and replacing it with carbs? I figure the way I respond to superdrol will have me retaining a lot of LBM, and the carbs might make me feel less like $hit on DNP/SD.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Wow... felt like **** all day and nearly threw up several times. I am going to try for 400mg again tomorrow, and if I feel the same I'm going to bring it back down to 200mg and just pick up with some extra cardio.

I was doin 600-800mg easily on my last DNP run, but my diet frankly sucked. I was wondering how guys said they couldn't tolerate sides on 600-800 when I felt fine on it. I guess the way you feel is very dependent on the caloric deficit.

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in at 169.2... Feeling pretty bloated from the DNP, but muscles are relatively full from the SD.

Popa Murph

Awards
Weighed in at 169.2... Feeling pretty bloated from the DNP, but muscles are relatively full from the superdrol.
Did you do a carb up? If not I doubt your muscles are full of much.
How many days have you been doing this?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Had my refeed today. Funny thing was that my muscle volume really increased once the superdrol hit in... it might've just been a pump, but I'm pretty sure it was increased glycogen storage that I always get with superdrol. I even get it when running superdrol on a ketogenic diet BEFORE my refeeds... very weird... Anyway, for my refeed, I did a cup of oats finished up my whole grain couscous, and had 3 apples. I feel a lot better. :) Felt like absolute crap these last 3 days.

Popa Murph

Awards
You did a mild refeed and then your temp shot up and scared you. I read your DNP scare thread. Thats's what I think happened anyway. 800mgs is a crazy dose from what guys who are 250lbs+ have told me. I think the only reason you thought it was mild is because you were taking minimal carbs.

One of my lifting buddies did a carb cycle on DNP. He ate low carbs through out the day then he'd eat a cup of oats every other night or every third night. After the bloat went down he lost 10lbs. He did a 14 day cycle at 200mgs with a 2 day 400mg front load. He did cardio 2 days a week for about 30 minutes. It was his 2nd DNP cycle.

I think the carbs are essential for DNP or least a good dose of pyruvate. He wasn't on any anabolics so he could have lost some LBM too. I think his squat did go down a little but the rest of his lifts didn't fall.

Edit: Be careful man, you're mixing alot of stuff at one time. Personal I think Thyrotabs + DNP = dangerous and Overkill. I would have finished the DNP cycle and then threw in TTabs to help with T3. How many days are you into this cycle now? Weight update?

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Still doin good! :) Upped the cals and lowered DNP back to 200mg. The reason 800mg was tolerable before was because of thyroid problems... my temperature was literally not changing. The Thyrotabs corrected everything, so 200mg/day feels pretty hot to me now. Will drop the DNP soon... In retrospect, running it with thyrotabs wasn't that great of an idea, but I kept the temperature monitored at all times.

Weight is exactly the same but the recomp is phoenominal so far. Even with the DNP bloat, I can see probably 6-7 lbs of fat loss so far.

rippedforce63

Awards
  • Established
Bumping this, hope all is well man, whenever I see a thread about DNP abruptly end I get a little worried. :stick:

NYhomeboy

Awards
  • Established
Still going good. :) Thanks for the concern bro... Just been busy. Had to discontinue the DNP for several reasons and I have a bunch of insights I want to share on it that I've learned after my 2nd cycle. Will update when I have time.

Weight: 164.0 (Usually put on a good 4-5 lbs from superdrol glycogen... so total fat loss is prolly about 8 lbs)