Test Base TD cycle 8 weeks

  1. Reveremuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    3.97%

    Test Base TD cycle 8 weeks


    Can't use inject so I'm going to try the trans method. How does this look?

    Transdermal Agent: Transport Matrix (using this due to simplicity, I know phlogel is better)

    Absorption rate: Assuming 30% for TM, this sound correct?

    240ml Trans Matrix / 15 Grams Test Base = 62.5mg per ml

    5ml per day X 62.5mg / 30% = 95mg day

    Week 1-8 5ml/day Test
    Week 1-4 100mg Drol/day
    Week 1-8 80mg Anavar/day

    Liver protectants the entire 8 weeks. May add Tren TD @ week 4.

  2. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2870
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Looks good, you'd be smart to pick up some Cycle Support by anabolic innovations though, also some proviron would be good in their as well. I'd save the tren for another cycle.
  3. Reveremuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    3.97%

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    Looks good, you'd be smart to pick up some Cycle Support by anabolic innovations though, also some proviron would be good in their as well. I'd save the tren for another cycle.

    Do you think those absorption rates look good for Transport Matrix? I think I'm on the low side (hoping it more than 30%).
    •   
       

  4. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.19%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    You could do a few things to add in asborption. Add in some additional d-limonene, DMSO, etc., make sure you are shaving application sites, but even then absorption % might only be bumped upto 40.
  5. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,819
    Rep Power
    1317970

    Quote Originally Posted by Reveremuscle
    Can't use inject so I'm going to try the trans method. How does this look?

    Transdermal Agent: Transport Matrix (using this due to simplicity, I know phlogel is better)

    Absorption rate: Assuming 30% for TM, this sound correct?

    240ml Trans Matrix / 15 Grams Test Base = 62.5mg per ml

    5ml per day X 62.5mg / 30% = 95mg day

    Week 1-8 5ml/day Test
    Week 1-4 100mg Drol/day
    Week 1-8 80mg Anavar/day

    Liver protectants the entire 8 weeks. May add Tren TD @ week 4.
    240ml + 15g = 255ml volume. 15g/255ml = 58.8mg/ml. No big diffeence, but different all the same.

    Speculation on absorption rate of transdermals, is just that, speculation. Having used Test base in T-Gel at up to 4ml/d at 100mg/ml for 400g/d, I speculatively should have yielded
    120mg/d x 7 = ~84mg/w...I don't believe it did.

    Until I see data with bloodwork for each carrrier, I am not convinced on any of these carrier are as high as speculated. Too many application and skin preparations and conditions to believe that there is a blanket number. I'm not saying they aren't effective. Just not as much yield as some want to believe. Aim high, hit low...worst case. JMHO
  6. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2870
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    55.22%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I agree with these guys, shaving the application area will help as well as adding DMSO, i look at it this way if your going the TD route than you've excepted that your going to be losing a good amount of product, i think 30% sounds about right, personally i'm just lazy i'd go with T-gel.
  7. Reveremuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    3.97%

    What's your best guess for absorption? What type of results did you get using 400mg ED?

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    240ml + 15g = 255ml volume. 15g/255ml = 58.8mg/ml. No big diffeence, but different all the same.

    Speculation on absorption rate of transdermals, is just that, speculation. Having used Test base in T-Gel at up to 4ml/d at 100mg/ml for 400g/d, I speculatively should have yielded
    120mg/d x 7 = ~84mg/w...I don't believe it did.

    Until I see data with bloodwork for each carrrier, I am not convinced on any of these carrier are as high as speculated. Too many application and skin preparations and conditions to believe that there is a blanket number. I'm not saying they aren't effective. Just not as much yield as some want to believe. Aim high, hit low...worst case. JMHO
  8. Reveremuscle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    40
    Posts
    47
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    3.97%

    T-Gel seems to be gone, wish I heard of it before. Have you seen it lately?

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    I agree with these guys, shaving the application area will help as well as adding DMSO, i look at it this way if your going the TD route than you've excepted that your going to be losing a good amount of product, i think 30% sounds about right, personally i'm just lazy i'd go with T-gel.
  9. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,819
    Rep Power
    1317970

    Yeah...right on the shelf in my bathroom where I left them
  10. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,819
    Rep Power
    1317970

    Quote Originally Posted by CHAPS
    i think 30% sounds about right,
    What exactly sounds right about 30%? Why doesn't 25% or 35% sound right? What evidence do you use to establish this conclusion?
  11. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,819
    Rep Power
    1317970

    Quote Originally Posted by Reveremuscle
    What's your best guess for absorption? What type of results did you get using 400mg ED?
    I would guess that the less concentrated the better absorption rate. I had several variables when I did this, and one of them being this was my first cycle with test base. So, like I said...aim high in dosing, and hope for the best. I would imagine 20% minimum for sure. But like I said...without bloodwork and data it is all speculation This is just my opinion.
  12. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    I would guess that the less concentrated the better absorption rate. I had several variables when I did this, and one of them being this was my first cycle with test base. So, like I said...aim high in dosing, and hope for the best. I would imagine 20% minimum for sure. But like I said...without bloodwork and data it is all speculation This is just my opinion.
    Damn good/valuable opinion at that. I agree 100%.

    I too see T-Gel daily
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  13. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,819
    Rep Power
    1317970

    Hi jonny
  14. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3917
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Hi jonny
    Hey bro.
    Give a man a fish, feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish, feed him for life. Lao Tse 6th century BC
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. TD Test Base for only a month?
    By MkUltra in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 02:50 PM
  2. Cardio during Test-E 500mg a week cycle!
    By Atheloop in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-25-2008, 02:04 AM
  3. 4 weeks: Phera-Plex or Trans. Test Base?
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-13-2006, 06:43 PM
  4. m1,4ADD/1-Test/1,4Andro 6 week cycle log
    By ricanarab in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 41
    Last Post: 01-15-2005, 12:38 AM
  5. How to set up six-week 1-Test cyp/SD cycle?
    By spitboy2000 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-13-2005, 05:45 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in