WEEK 1 ERGO 10mg? MAX 75
WEEK 2 ERGO 20mg MAX 75
WEEK 3 ERGO 20?mg MAX 75

Option 2

WEEK 1 MAX 75 mg
WEEK 2 ERGO 10?mg MAX 75
WEEK 3 ERGO 20mg MAX 75
WEEK 4 ERGO 20?mg MAX 75

? = possibility of dosage increase/decrease.

Option 3

MAX lmg non methyl stack
MAX 75 mg x 4 WEEKS

Option 4

WEEK 1 ERGO 10mg?
WEEK 2 ERGO 20mg
WEEK 3 ERGO 20mg
WEEK 4 ERGO 30mg?

FOR PCT
nolva, clomid, AX's PCT, and of course a list of ancilliaries nor limited to BCAA's, EFA's, COQ10, Celery seed, multi, hawthorn berry, milk thistle. Am considering running annabolic innovations cycle support as it is a great price and well constructed.

SO anyone with experience with this as sides are a factor and i know this is not the best compounds for sides.Curious about experience about dosage and at what length is optimal. Sides to be expected high BP , lethargy, some report loss of libido some maintain well, shut down, liver toxicity. If i run this it may not be for atleast a month. From what ive read its not a clean cycle but yeilds great mass and strength gains for some. I have searched and am a bit cautious at this point, but most of the feed back was split concensus or low reputation users.

I am 6'2" 218
24 years old
previous experience includes, M1T x 3, M1T 4AD, Masterdrol M1P, Halodrol and this experience spans 4 years. My last cycle was halodrol solo, it can be found in cycle info as "halodrol 50mg ED".

stinkfinger

Awards
I've been thinking of a similar cycle for this fall. Here was my thoughts:
The Max LMG kills libido for some people. Ergo boost libido in most(for me it definitely does!).

I'd start with the Max LMG and run it solo till my libido dies, probably about 2 weeks, (this is how long it takes superdrol to kill it.) Then begin with the Ergo for 4 weeks. so I'd get a 6 week cycle and with only 4 weeks of a methly product.
week 1 max lmg 75mg
week 2 max lmg 75mg
week 3 max lmg 75mg ergo 10mg
week 4 max lmg 75mg ergo 20mg
week 5 max lmg 100mg ergo 20mg
week 6 max lmg 100mg ergo 20mg

I'd have to use 2 bottles of lmg. Most don't see gains form the max lmg for about 1.5 to 2 weeks. Same with Ergo. Maybe I'd just run the max lmg 4 weeks and do the ergo solo the last two.

Any thoughts?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
The Max LMG kills libido for some people. Ergo boost libido in most(for me it definitely does!).

I'd start with the Max LMG and run it solo till my libido dies, probably about 2 weeks, (this is how long it takes superdrol to kill it.) Then begin with the Ergo for 4 weeks. so I'd get a 6 week cycle and with only 4 weeks of a methly product.
week 1 max lmg 75mg
week 2 max lmg 75mg

I'd have to use 2 bottles of lmg. Most don't see gains form the max lmg for about 1.5 to 2 weeks. Same with Ergo. Maybe I'd just run the max lmg 4 weeks and do the ergo solo the last two.

Any thoughts?
At this point i dont see a problem with this cycle i like the fact that the methyl doesnt go past 4 weeks but im not sure about a 6 weeker for shutdown. Im gonna search some more, since you have run max before tell me how it went.

Last edited:
Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established

week 1 max lmg 75mg
week 2 max lmg 75mg

Any thoughts?
This cycle looks really good. Personally I'd go 20, 20, 30, 30 with the ergo but that's just me.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
ergo
10, 20, 20, 30
max
75,75,75,75 is lookin good

stinkfinger

Awards
Haven't actually run Max LMG before, just the Ergo. Loved the Ergo, good gains and felt great on it. Just some head aches. I've had some of the Max Lmg since it was released in April of last year. Been wanting to try it but keep putting it off. The libido reports have worried me. I've searched and watched for for the last 14 months but haven't really saw that much feedback. I'm glad GL put out X-mass because people are running that and now more feedback is available.

Six weeks does concern me with shutdown problems though. Luckily Toremifene and DHEA for PCT really seems to start things back up real quick for me!

Joseph L 28832

Awards
Gentelmen, I am also intrested in this same cycle. I'll be watching for any updates to come along. I'm about 2 weeks out, PTC is in order, blood pressure is in order, one more bridge to cross & (an exam) I'm on my way. Please don't hessitate to update your results.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
somewhatgifted, any news on this? Are you planning on running IGF/MGF before that, after that, during that? Is this cycle still in the works for you bro?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Grunt Im still holding on to this, Im in no rush for another PH cycle, and months after halodrol im now starting to feel like ive maid a full recovery, 5 months is along time to have low sex drive, be sleepy, lack of motivation and very little working out. Now im getting the drive back and the motivation is coming cause i constantly think about getting back at it ferociously. the igf and mgf is in the works im just waiting for the starts to align, you tried the peglated mgf sounds promising. I think my body has been fighting to get back to homeo stasis but i kept going from one PH to another totaling 5 or so in 3 years. Now my head is out of my a$$ and im working on being a smarter, less impulsive man with aspirations of success, while maintaing health as opppsed to the any cost aproach of yester year. Im at 216 with minimal diet effort and still quite strong for 6'3" so when the test comes around fully, im eating training and playing football and rugby, i will again be the animal so many people have grown to respect and fear. lol or i hope atleast, thanks for the check up grunt drop me a line you got the email and msn. peace.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
I have a buddy who implemented this cycle as we worked out im watching his progress, it should be a good one.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it. I'll drop you a line soon, that thing we talked about is just around the corner. Finally...

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Last summer I ran this stack.

Week1: Ergomax 20mg, Max LMG 75mg
Week2: Ergomax 20mg, Max LMG 75mg
Week3: Ergomax 20mg, Max LMG 75mg
Week4: Ergomax 20mg, Max LMG 75mg

Strength and size gains were insane. I have run Ergomax solo since then and the strength and size gains weren't as much as using these two stacked together, but ergomax solo was still a kick-ass run, yielding roughly 12lbs lmb....we're talking maybe a difference of 3-4lbs with the Max LMG added to the ergo as opposed to not having it with the ergo. Soooo.....

Another benefit with the Max LMG is that it added a nice hardening effect. It's only temporary though!! So for 4 weeks you'll look tight. I don't know how important that is to everyone, but just thought I mention it.

The major drawback to adding the Max LMG is it messed with my boy downstairs, both on cycle and especially post cycle. It made sex much less desirable, but the erections were VERY hard when I was hunted down, cornered, and made to have sex! And it was very difficult to cum. Half the time I'd wear myself out and just say "forget it!" and would stop humping! PCT was a nightmare though. The progesterone properties of Max LMG slaughtered my libido. I had a very hard time getting my libido back after that cycle as opposed to an ergomax solo cycle where libido was easy to reclaim during pct. For a while I couldn't even get an erection. Then I'd get the softy style erection where you were sort of hard...hard enough to slide in, but still not hard. It sucked, and that's an understatement. Ergopharm's 6oxo is what brought me back to life however!

So if you're single and don't plan on getting laid soon, run the max lmg solo. If you do have a girl/engaged/married, etc...be forewarned if you run both together. The inability to get a boner and bone never out weighed the possibility of an extra 3-4lbs for me.

I would just run the ergo solo.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, im taking a break from prohormones, tired of the PCT depression and sort of hard erections. Id prolly run the ergo solo given the advice ive been given. Any probs with BP or appetite?

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, im taking a break from prohormones, tired of the post cycle therapy depression and sort of hard erections. Id prolly run the ergo solo given the advice ive been given. Any probs with BP or appetite?

Is there any longer an Ergomax Clone being made? As I assume there is not a clone for ergomax but just Max LMG. When I ran Ergomax I made good strength gains and cut fairly so so.

Kris4153

Kris4153

Awards
  • Established
Is there any longer an Ergomax Clone being made? As I assume there is not a clone for ergomax but just Max LMG. When I ran Ergomax I made good strength gains and cut fairly so so.
no more ergomax clones ...only MAX lmg clones and PheraPlex clones

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Max lmg is very good for strength and I'm amazed that it never became more popular. Especially since it was very effective and wasn't methylated. I've ran the e..max/lmg stack and it was good. I'd run the emax 20 mgs 4-6 weeks and the max lmg 75mgs for 4-6 weeks. I had great gains off of that. I tried to up the dose and started getting itchy nips. I also tried 150mgs of max lmg solo and was doing great on strength/size gains but again caused itchy nipples. If it wasn't for that I would use max lmg for 10 week runs since its not methylated.

Terminator LMG

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info, im taking a break from prohormones, tired of the post cycle therapy depression and sort of hard erections. Id prolly run the ergo solo given the advice ive been given. Any probs with BP or appetite?
BP was a little high...that was expected. Appetite was slightly heightened.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
any ideas on a max lmg solo PCT plan?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Methyl Plex & Pheramax/Pheramone X can still be found (and pherabol is still out there too). The GL stuff was never confirmed to be one ratio or the other of 2-ene or 3-ene, but many suspect it's the closest relative of Ergomax out there. I would rather take PP with MaxLmg though just b/c it shouldn't cause as much water retention as the other Ergo clones.