pics, need cycle help

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

here are some things to consider-

anadrol attatches (theoretically) to the estrogen receptor as well as the androgen receptor. taking an aromatase inhibitor while on anadrol will not prevent gyno. you must take nolvadex at 20mgs a day in order to prevent gyno while on this steroid

deca acts partially on the progesterone receptor so bloat on this drug is pretty definite. with the combination of anadrol and deca dosing cabergoline at .5 mg twice a week would be a good idea as prolactin gyno cant be handled with nolva.

From beelz-
    weeks 1-4
    nolva 40/40/20/20
    clomid 150/100/50/50
    rebound 1/2/2/3 (caps)

the nolva/chlomid combo will help you bounce back pretty quick and i would recommend using both if you want to keep most of your gains. Rebound XT contains the substance ATD which is very effective at controlling aromatase and also at blocking the androgen receptor on the hypthalamus, bringing your natty test back all that much faster. if you use this pct you will be in great shape.

always remember to use the basic support supplements while on anabolics.

hawthorne to control blood pressure
    milk thistle for liver
    saw palmetto so your prostate doesnt give you problems
    multi-vitamin

whey protein for that little extra protein kick when you havent met your daily requirement (which should be at least 300 grams when on gear)

if you would like, check out the board sponsor anabolic innovations near the bottom of the main forum as they have a new product called "cycle support" this gives you everything you need and more for only $1 a day (which is much less than it would cost buying everything separately).

MOST IMPORTANTLY-
    research the compounds you are taking, there is no way we can cover every aspect of the gear youll be using and only you know your body. use the research button on anadrol, deca, cabergoline, etc and make sure youve got your bases covered before you start the cycle.

2. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.88%

Branch- Nice pics, I haven't said that yet.
    Definitley make sure that we haven't missed any pertinenet info by checking yourself. Jomi and Beelz are giving good advice there.

The Nolva/Clomid/RXT PCT-
    I'm surprised more of you haven't jumped over to the Toremefine side of things now that it is available, and the DrD is absolutlely in love with it.
    Noone here's tried it yet?
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

i will be using it with my next pct. i wouldnt recommend it unless ive tried it so ill see how it works in about 8 weeks. dr. D said it can make you spontaneously ejaculate, which i am very excited about
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.62%

thanks a lot for the info jomi that def clears things up.

some other guys r sayin i need hcg with the deca u think its necessary?

and thanks for the comments morpheuss. is that icon a pic of u?
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.62%

cabergoline is dostinex correct
  6. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.43%

Quote Originally Posted by branch
    cabergoline is dostinex correct
    yes
    however i would try and find the research chemical and use it on your lab hamster first.

hcg use will keep your boys up and running on cycle and they will kick on almost immediately with the administration of PCT, as opposed to a more gradual/slow process with just the PCT.

if you use hcg research SWALES PROTOCOL.

basically, do not follow the doses you see on steroid research sites. 250-500iu twice a week while on cycle is ALL YOU NEED. it causes aromatase to go through the roof so id use an aromtase inhibitor such as anastrozole (arimidex) or letrozole (prefferable) to prevent major bloat and gyno issues.
  7. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.88%

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    i will be using it with my next post cycle therapy. i wouldnt recommend it unless ive tried it so ill see how it works in about 8 weeks. dr. D said it can make you spontaneously ejaculate, which i am very excited about
    Yup, thats what got my attention as well. LOL.

I hope you'll post some feedback after you use it.
  8. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.88%

thanks a lot for the info jomi that def clears things up.

some other guys r sayin i need hcg with the deca u think its necessary?

and thanks for the comments morpheuss. is that icon a pic of u?
    Not yet.
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.62%

Quote Originally Posted by jomi822
    yes
    however i would try and find the research chemical and use it on your lab hamster first.

hcg use will keep your boys up and running on cycle and they will kick on almost immediately with the administration of post cycle therapy, as opposed to a more gradual/slow process with just the PCT.

if you use hcg research SWALES PROTOCOL.

basically, do not follow the doses you see on steroid research sites. 250-500iu twice a week while on cycle is ALL YOU NEED. it causes aromatase to go through the roof so id use an aromtase inhibitor such as anastrozole (arimidex) or letrozole (prefferable) to prevent major bloat and gyno issues.
    so im safe just usin the nolva clomid n rebound correct? the hcg is just used during the cycle so my guys work during the cycle, and that other stuff is for pct am i on the right track here.

i got the anabolics 2006 book ive read most of the profiles n skimmed the book ne things in there u think would help me better understand all this?

im lookin to go pro within the next 5 to 10 years i know i need a lot of work i just wanna make sure everything is straight so my body can make it to that level, so if im askin a lot of questions im just tryin to be really safe n totally understand this crazy chemical world that i love so much
  10. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

so im safe just usin the nolva clomid n rebound correct? the hcg is just used during the cycle so my guys work during the cycle, and that other stuff is for post cycle therapy am i on the right track here.

i got the anabolics 2006 book ive read most of the profiles n skimmed the book ne things in there u think would help me better understand all this?

im lookin to go pro within the next 5 to 10 years i know i need a lot of work i just wanna make sure everything is straight so my body can make it to that level, so if im askin a lot of questions im just tryin to be really safe n totally understand this crazy chemical world that i love so much
    If you want to go pro you need to learn how to find the answers yourself and then come back and ask questions after you have searched and searched again.

I'm amazed that the questions asked were even answered as they have been rehashed a thousand times over. Maybe it was because you posted pics in 3 different threads... I dunno.

Don't be so lazy to pawn off on others what the **** you are putting in your body.

Give a man fish - feed him for a day, Teach a man to fish - feed him for a lifetime.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.62%

Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    If you want to go pro you need to learn how to find the answers yourself and then come back and ask questions after you have searched and searched again.

I'm amazed that the questions asked were even answered as they have been rehashed a thousand times over. Maybe it was because you posted pics in 3 different threads... I dunno.

Don't be so lazy to pawn off on others what the **** you are putting in your body.

Give a man fish - feed him for a day, Teach a man to fish - feed him for a lifetime.

hey jones how bout u get a life and stop worrying bout other people
  12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.62%

an its obvious u dont know much by ur pics so just keep ur mouth shut
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.62%

Quote Originally Posted by mmorpheuss
    Not yet.

aight i thought it was i was gonna say damn kid
  14. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.23%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Struck a nerve eh?

You are right.. I don't know sh!t. Take it easy chief.
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.62%

Quote Originally Posted by JonesersRX7
    Struck a nerve eh?

You are right.. I don't know sh!t. Take it easy chief.

its real easy to run ur mouth sittin behind a keyboard, and thats all u do all day long is sit on the computer and thats your life i understand, just take ur mouth somewhere else thats all
  16. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.88%

...Chief?
  17. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.88%

The way I figure it, the only logical response to "Chief" is "Pal", "Buddy", or "Slick".

Come on you two, blow up my inbox.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.62%

so bout 12,000 iu of hcg would be good?
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.96%

hey jones how bout u get a life and stop worrying bout other people

well im done worrying about your lazy ass, unsubscribing, good luck being ignorant with pudding for a liver.
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.62%

Quote Originally Posted by somewhatgifted
    well im done worrying about your lazy ass, unsubscribing, good luck being ignorant with pudding for a liver.

great another douchebag
  21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.88%

He's not the only one branch.
    I've spent the last 45 minutes in PM with another member over you because apparantly, neither one of us can take a joke.

Don't be surprised if you're the only one subscribed to your own thread very shortly.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.32%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

branch,

i dont know if you strictly are looking for just post cycle drugs or a full arsenal for post cycle. my recommendations...

nolva/rebound (if you want to add clomid then ok but i think all 3 is completely overdoing it)
    lean extreme
    powerfull
    fenugreek
    cee
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

Branch, my advice is to not run AAS, as I hear it can make you pop way super mega cool boners. So super mega cool to the point of being hurtie hurtie. One guy at my gym told me that he doesn't like to bench anymore because all day long he has this wicked deadly boner that would totally show mega strong if he laid down. In fact, he doesn't even lay down anymore, he just stands up and covers his giganto boner with a sandwich bag he acquires from a panini shop. Man... I would hate having to buy paninis all the time, just to use the greasy bag to cover my treacherous gargantu-boner.

Imagine popping mad wicked super smooth boners all the time, hiding it from your mom and stuff. What would you do? Man I would hate boners after a while..

maybe you guys are fighting on this thread because you are enraged because of your boners.

Sincerely,
    Ubiquitous
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.3%

Hey branch you just told a load of knowledgable guy to piss off which was not too bight. I dont think you really need to run a cycle. I started off at 6'1" tall and 120 pounds 18 months ago, i know weigh 235 all naturally U thought of running a PH cycle but i got so far naturally why do it. I know ya wanna go pro but why not see how far you get naturally. 9 months to bulk could easilly put you at 235 and that would be pretty lean if you did it right so keep that in minds. Wait till your atleast 220 to run a cycle seriouslly I know you have done a few but You will better off for waiting guaranteed.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.52%

negative energy all around
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Mess
    negative energy all around
    Hey, I was making light of it... that's positive..

Similar Forum Threads

1. Need cycle help!!
    By brendo_25 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 12:51 PM
  2. My starting pic need alil help
    By Machwon1 in forum Pics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-13-2009, 08:12 PM
  3. Need Cycle Help please!!!!!
    By aelms in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4