Stim X to combat Superdrol fatigue?

1. Stim X to combat Superdrol fatigue?

I am getting ready to run a superdrol cycle again. My last experiment left me dead tired while I enjoyed some nice gains. I am going to start with IGF and then add the SD, both of which make me really tired so I was thinking of adding Stimulant X once a day for a pick me up. Anyone try anything similar?

2. Be sure to pay attention to your blood pressure. Some people experience blood pressure issues with superdrol and/or stimulants. Combining both is something to be done with one's eyes wide open just in case of an adverse reaction (this isn't a comment upon either Stim X nor Superdrol, just general advice).
    •   

3. I saw the increase with superdrol/pherplex, only 10 points or so. I have been using 17hd with red bull the last few days with no increase yet.

4. Dude - StimX can wake the fu*king dead!

5. have you used stimx before on its own?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    Be sure to pay attention to your blood pressure. Some people experience blood pressure issues with superdrol and/or stimulants. Combining both is something to be done with one's eyes wide open just in case of an adverse reaction (this isn't a comment upon either Stim X nor Superdrol, just general advice).
    I would try the Stim-X for a day or two and take particular notice of BP or dizziness while lifting/ cardio. Solid advice YeahRight.

Also SD made me crave/ burn carbs like water. I'd be worried about feeling hypo too. Stim-X really killed my app.

I guess my biggest question is how well does your heart work? I'd have Stim-X in your system for a few days if you do use it with SD. Loads of K, Hawthorn, and celery seed extract while making sure you are spacing a good multi throughout the day. I think its possible to use them together, but you need to have a great game plan and know the risks. Good luck and let us know if you do it. In health,
    M---

PS- Two gallons of h2o a day.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html

7. It gave me serious cotton mouth.

It also makes little Jmh80 crawl back up inside him.

8. I have never experience fatigue from s-drol. Stimx is great overall stimulant with standard amphetamine side-effects. Dizziness,moodiness, drymouth,horny without an erection. I would prefer a Test-like supplement(4-ad+5aa) to offset any lethargy.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. To all Superdrol users ?
    By robsond in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2005, 04:39 PM
  2. Looking to start Superdrol cycle soon.
    By Methyl1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2005, 06:54 PM
  3. Wtf happened to my superdrol thread?
    By dertynasty in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-24-2005, 01:46 AM
  4. what do you prefer to combat estrogen?
    By blackjack in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-26-2005, 10:07 AM
  5. how much 4ad to combat lethargy?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-30-2003, 12:39 PM