How does this SD cycle look?

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I am planning to start a Superdrol cycle next week. So far this is the tentative plan.

20/g day for 30 days. I have not decided whether or not to start out at 10mg or not. I have used SD before but so I might start out at 20.

Support supplements will be Milk Thistle, Red Yeast Rice, Saw Palmetto, and I will also use Minoxodil during the cycle.

Calories and protein-3000 cals per day 200g protein ( I weigh 180 and maintence cals for me is about 2500)

Also will be taking my normal supplements:

Creatine
Lysine
Green Tea Capsules
Vit C
Zinc
Magnesium
Calcium
Multivit
Flax seed oil

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Some people respond well to 10mg. I , for one, did not and took 20mg for all 4 weeks and had absolutely amazing results. Either way your lipids will go to **** so make sure you take some support supps for it.

I would also up the calories. 3000 is a little low for being a potent designer drug.

remarc

Awards
How much Superdrol would you recommend for a 220 lbs 12%bf experienced athlete that didnt use AAS before?

Thanks!

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
10 mg should be enough for a first cycle. Superdrol makes me have a hard time recovering on PCT. So try to get the gain, which are significant, with the minimum dose possible. I would not forget the Nolva and the fenu in the PCT.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
10 mg should be enough for a first cycle. Superdrol makes me have a hard time recovering on post cycle therapy. So try to get the gain, which are significant, with the minimum dose possible. I would not forget the Nolva and the fenu in the PCT.
Wow, see that is interesting. Even my first cycle of 10/20/20/20 I didn't get shutdown all that bad. Pretty much kept all of my gains. Lost some weight due to losing the glycogen though. SD will glycogen load the heck out of you.

Everyone responds differently. Try 10mg and see how it works. After a week or two assess whether or not you feel you should move up the dosage.

And please make sure you use support supps. Read the Safe Cycling sticky in the anabolic forum and make sure you follow it. SD can impair your lipid levels for a heck of a long time.

Look for Anabolic Innovations to have their Cycle Support formula out here soon too. Has everything you need.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got an ETA on that Lake?..I'm getting antzy

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Got an ETA on that Lake?..I'm getting antzy
Haha I am getting antzy too lol. I am gonna be the first damn person to get some, it will just make it so much easier.

Crowler still says this week or next so I don't see a reason to not believe him.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
:dance: ..In honour of Crowler..Arnold, you should really wait until Anabolic Innovations puts out there great product, it will save you at least $60 dollars on very neccessary support supps you will need for your Superdrol Cycle. Also, have you pre-loaded those support supps?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One word TAURINE. it's a lifesaver on drol

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
:dance: ..In honour of Crowler..Arnold, you should really wait until Anabolic Innovations puts out there great product, it will save you at least $60 dollars on very neccessary support supps you will need for your Superdrol Cycle. Also, have you pre-loaded those support supps?

Oh I see how it is. It was my idea, and I set the dosages, but its in honor of crowler?! Ya know what, forget it, I will be Balco and Crolwer can be Bonds! Wait a minute! That means I go to jail and he breaks records! hahahaha

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hahaha..Sorry Lake, you just don't have a trademark Smiley...Crowler is like the only member I know who uses that hideous thing..But in honour of you...:head:

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
One word TAURINE. it's a lifesaver on drol
Yes, 4-5 grams has been reported to alleviate pumps. I also see no need to keep the creatine in there.

Take it out and save for PCT.

I second notion to wait for the AI cycle support product. :-D

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
Yes, 4-5 grams has been reported to alleviate pumps. I also see no need to keep the creatine in there.

Take it out and save for post cycle therapy.

I second notion to wait for the AI cycle support product. :-D
The first 2 cycles, I never got pumps. My only issue was lethargy.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hahaha..Sorry Lake, you just don't have a trademark Smiley...Crowler is like the only member I know who uses that hideous thing..But in honour of you...:head:

lol hey us guys with a mullet have GOT to use that smiley.

And yes credit goes to LakeMountD. So if it tastes horrible blame him lol Just kidding I am the one who has to make it taste good. DAMN the pressure is getting to me :nutkick:

CROWLER

Dr Liftalot

Dr Liftalot

Awards
  • Established
hey i'm a believer (after reading log's in the 10/20/30 stack for superdrol thats how i'm doing it

JonesersRX7

JonesersRX7

Awards
  • Established
The first 2 cycles, I never got pumps. My only issue was lethargy.
Oh.. this is your 3rd cycle with superdrol. My apologies... from the first post and the questions that were being asked.. I figured it was your first.

You would def know about taurine then. I still say keep the creatine for post cycle therapy. Pumps will be too much with SD I would think.

And just reread first post... I see now you said "I have used before..." :trout:

remarc

Awards
How about 20 mg superdrol for 10 days, 30 mg for another 10 days and 40 mg for last 10 days? I am 220 lbs..not a skinny 170 lbs:D....and I said I didnt use AAS before...but I ve done some oral 1-test....

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about 20 mg superdrol for 10 days, 30 mg for another 10 days and 40 mg for last 10 days? I am 220 lbs..not a skinny 170 lbs:D....and I said I didnt use anabolic steroids before...but I ve done some oral 1-test....
Regardless of your weight, I really don't see the need to bump up to 40mg of SD. Especially if it is your first Superdrol cycle.