Trauma1's Halo/TST log

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello everyone. Since I've never posted a log here I figure I'm due. I recently got married on Apr.22 and took 3 weeks off from training in light of the hawaii honeymoon, but I feel focused and ready to go. A little backround first........been training for the last 10 years, completely natural up until 2 years ago. I've made great gains naturally and made sure I took advantage of it before considering alternative supplementation. As far as anabolics go I've got 2 cycles of halo and 1 cycle of pp under my belt. I really like what I've been reading about methoxy-tst lately, so I'm adding it in my next cycle which started today. I absolutely love halodrol and for those who havn't tried it yet it truely is a great compound with very limited sides IMO. I'm looking to do a lean bulk with this stack, so we'll see how it goes. I've pre-loaded with ax's perfect cycle, celery seed extract, and RYR w/ coq10 for the last 1.5 weeks. My cycle will go as follows,

Halodrol-50 weeks 1-4 Doses(50,50,50,50)
Methoxy-Tst weeks 3-6 Doses( 4,4,6,6,)
Megazol weeks 5+6(150mg) to solidify gains

I will also be taking lipidex, purple wraath, saw palmetto, and glucophase xr througout my cycle and pct.

Pct
Toremifene
Jungle warfare
Fenugreek
Retain or lx
Also may throw in universal kits pght
I have nolva, formestane, and atd on hand if ever needed
Also possibly Sns arginine e2 matrix and cvm if stryder pics me tomorrow to test them in my log ;) ..if not definately Size On

Height:6'0"
Current weight:208lbs
Body type:meso/endo

I'll have my current measurements and before pics up by tomorrow.

Goal: If I can gain a solid 12 pounds to get to 220 I'll be very happy, so we'll see how it goes.

Please feel free to throw out suggestions especially those who beta tested Methoxy-Tst. I'll try to log daily, but I work night shift and sometimes It can be a hassle :yawn:

Day 1

Today was Bi's/Tri's(I've always trained them together and had the best results) I actually had a really good workout today....very focused and surprised I didn't lose any strength in my 3 week hiatus. Nothing to really report at this time, but i'm looking forward to the results so I'll keep you all updated.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great!! I have been looking for a Halo/TST cycle log!!!
Hope this works for you.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Solid looking cycle, congrats on getting married......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid looking cycle, congrats on getting married......
Thanks bro, she's a great girl.

Day 2

Weight:208lbs (no change)

Today was shoulder/traps day. Again had a very good workout today. I've already noticed my appetite has picked it up a notch. Not too much to report today otherwise though. Libido still very strong and the boys are happy. No sides also to report at this time. I'm really confident that this is going to be a great stack and hopefully It will give some basis for others who are interested in the same stack. I did some measurements tonight they are as follows,

Neck:18.5"
Over-shoulder:52"
Chest:46"
Rt Bicep:17.25"
Lt Bicep:17.5"
Rt Forearm:13.5"
Lt Forearm:13.5"
Rt quad:24"
Lt quad:24.5"
Rt calf:16"
Lt calf:16.5"
Waist 35"

I'll try to get an update up tomorrow and before pics will be up by next week.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3

Weight:209lbs(+1)

Today was back day. Workout went very well, no increase in strength to report at this time, but stamina was good as was pump. Also no sides as of yet, but I definately feel my libido slowly creeping up today. Appetite remains elevated. I'll try to update tomorrow.

schlam_of

Awards
Out of curiosity, which batch is your H-50 from?

stinkfinger

Awards
Is there any unoffical differences between the batches. I have a box of the first batch(with supposed DMT).

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 4

Weight: 209lbs(no change)

Today was leg day. Had a fairly decent leg workout, but was tired from it being very busy at work last night. I did have a headache early in the day that has since gone. Checked my b/p last night 130/72. Overall I feel good and diet and training have been in check. No real sides to report other than the headache earlier today, but that easily could be attributed to stress from work. I'm taking tomorrow off from the gym, so I'll just have a short update tomorrow.

My training split is as follows at this time

Monday:bi's/tri's
Tuesday:shoulders/Traps
Wednesday:back
Thursday:quads/hamstrings/calves
Friday:eek:ff
Saturday:chest
Sunday:eek:ff

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day5

Weight:211lbs(+2)
Total weight gain(+3)

Today is my off day from the gym. As far as sides go, just an occasional headache that passes.....I have noticed a few more pimples popping up, but nothing drastic. Libido remains strong. I do feel like my muscles are starting to harden up. Appetite has been great thus far. To this point everything going well and looking forward to adding the Tst :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 6

Weight:211lbs

Well I ended up taking today off also......felt like I needed the extra day of rest. I've been training hard and work has been crazy so my body was saying chill today. Anyway, I continue to feel like i'm hardening up at this point. No headache today so that's a plus. I'll get in the gym tomorrow and hit chest to make up for today. I have a feeling the halo is gonna really start kicking in next week so we shall see.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 7

Weight:211lbs(no change)

So today was chest day. Had a good workout, but energy was a little low today. I've increased my carb intake which should help.....this has happened on prior h-50 cycles and bumpin the carbs helped. Strength seems to be slowly creeping up......I got a few more reps on all my chest exercises today. Anyway, still no real sides at this time. I can definately feel my pumps increasing at the gym almost daily. Libido still remains strong and no shrinkage to note at this time. B/p remains good 126/72 today.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8

Weight: 211lbs(no change)

Today was bi's/tri's. Had a really great workout today. My strength increase is definately becoming more noticable. I was able to bb curl 135lbs for 6 solid reps yesterday....that's 10 pounds up on my bb curls :D . I had a great pump all workout and felt like I could conquer the world.....I must say I really like halodrol. As far as sides go, just noticed my skin is more oily and a few pimples here and there. Havn't had any headaches since the first few days. Libido still going strong. While I havn't had a weight increase in the past few days, my body is definately recomping itself.....I've leaned out nicely it seems as of late, so I think that's why i'm not seeing the weight gain but have a feeling it's comming very soon.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 9

Weight:211lbs(no change)

Today was shoulders. Had an absolutely great workout. It actually got to the point that my delts were so pumped I had to stop. Today Is the first day I can really say I feel the effects of the halodrol kicking in.......just a great sense of well being. Absolutely no additional sides to report at this time. My vascularity is definately rearing itself nicely and have had some definate recomp with noticable fatloss now. I think by the end of this week this stuff is really gonna kick in and then it will be time to add in the TST. :bb3:

Soulrift

Board Supporter
Awards
so glad i subscribed to this :D great log so far! debating on running a almost identical cycle :). looking awesome bro

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so glad i subscribed to this :D great log so far! debating on running a almost identical cycle :). looking awesome bro
Thanks bro I appreciate it :D I think increasing my carb intake has also helped significantly.....it's seems to really feed off the carbs IMO like I hear Superdrol does. I really think this is going to be a great cycle.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 10

Weight: 211.5lbs(+0.5)

Today was back day......all I can say is WOW. I had noticable strength gains today and was able to lat pulldown 210lbs for 10 solid reps. My previous best was 200 for 6-8. The pumps also are getting better with each passing day. Still no sides to report at this time. Appetite continues to be excellent as does energy since bumping up the carb intake. I felt like a monster today at that gym and I love it. Recovery time also seems to be much improved. Overall so far i'm loving it and with no sides to complain at this time. I put some pics up today....not the best, but didn't have the wife home to take them, so I'll have more up shortly. These were from today day 10.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And one more pic

Last edited:

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Lookin good bro, u got me itchin to start my halo cycle !!!!

schlam_of

Awards
ya, sounds like its gonna be a good cycle..im itching to start mine as well, but a recent car accident has me in PT just trying to get healthy :frustrate

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Have you cycled halo before, i did once and i felt like i should have ramped to 75mg and run a 12day 50mg and 9 day 75. I felt like i got stale and upped my dosage and resumed the gains with no addition to sides. but i only had four days at 75 but they were great. watch for gyno, and bp increases i had both early, as well as minor nose bleeds.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
so 3.5lbs in 10 days and no sides sounds good to me. do they feel dry or wet? keep up the good work

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you cycled halo before, i did once and i felt like i should have ramped to 75mg and run a 12day 50mg and 9 day 75. I felt like i got stale and upped my dosage and resumed the gains with no addition to sides. but i only had four days at 75 but they were great. watch for gyno, and bp increases i had both early, as well as minor nose bleeds.
Yeah I've run two cycles before. It's funny you said that b/c i have my bottle of underdoesed atomic h and i'm going to add that to bump it up close to 75 mg. I think people over 200lbs would respond even better at say 75mg....so i'm upping the dose for now. As for the sides....just a few headaches here and there but really nothing......this is great stuff.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
so 3.5lbs in 10 days and no sides sounds good to me. do they feel dry or wet? keep up the good work
Bro I've hardened up significantly.....absolutely dry gains....and very lean gains for that matter.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Bro I've hardened up significantly.....absolutely dry gains....and very lean gains for that matter.
I leaned out significantly added 2.5 inches to my back and an inch to my calves. it is def awesome stuff.
at first on the halo i felt full and hard like a brick, then it decreased, when i upped my dosage it came back. Some guys use a No2 for pct but i used it towards the end of my cycle to keep the hardness and well into pct to keep me feeling good. I think increased blood flow could equall increased hormone distribution, in not sure tho.

doodle

doodle

Awards
what time of day should i take my dose of halo if i weight train in the evening?

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
what time of day should i take my dose of halo if i weight train in the evening?

I took mine in the morning with my first solid meal, my reasoning is my own, but i did have trouble sleeping when i dosed closer to bed. as long as its consistently around the same time your levels will remain more reliably constant.

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I took mine in the morning with my first solid meal, my reasoning is my own, but i did have trouble sleeping when i dosed closer to bed. as long as its consistently around the same time your levels will remain more reliably constant.
I agree with the trouble sleeping if dosed close to bedtime....I take in the am with my efa's.....so far so good. I think slightly upping the dose will slightly enhance the effects even moreso especially IMO if your over 200lbs.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day11

Weight:211.5lb(no change)

I decided to take today off.....had alot of errands to run. So I've increased the dose of the halodrol to roughly 64mg as of yesterday. I had that underdosed bottle of atomic H so I figured I could slightly elevate the dosage and not waste a product. I can say this even after 1 day of this the pumps are way better. I feel very in tune with my training and diet at this point and I'm really beginning to see really great recomp results. Just by slightly tweaking the dose with increased positive effects I'm now a believer that people over 200lbs would probably benefit better with a slighty increased dosage IMO. No additional sides at this point. Libido seems to have leveled off, but still elevated One other thing is that increasing the dose has once again increased my appetite.....so I think in the third week I should see some great weight gain.

somewhatgifted

somewhatgifted

Awards
  • Established
Day11

Weight:211.5lb(no change)

I decided to take today off.....had alot of errands to run. So I've increased the dose of the halodrol to roughly 64mg as of yesterday. I had that underdosed bottle of atomic H so I figured I could slightly elevate the dosage and not waste a product. I can say this even after 1 day of this the pumps are way better. I feel very in tune with my training and diet at this point and I'm really beginning to see really great recomp results. Just by slightly tweaking the dose with increased positive effects I'm now a believer that people over 200lbs would probably benefit better with a slighty increased dosage IMO. No additional sides at this point. Libido seems to have leveled off, but still elevated One other thing is that increasing the dose has once again increased my appetite.....so I think in the third week I should see some great weight gain.
right on bro thats what i like to hear, i knew the 50mgs was under dosed for big guys and im glad your enjoying it so far. hope thing keep on improving for you as i know they will.:bb2:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
right on bro thats what i like to hear, i knew the 50mgs was under dosed for big guys and im glad your enjoying it so far. hope thing keep on improving for you as i know they will.:bb2:
Thanks bro, I totally agree though that it definately seems to be underdosed for the bigger guys:D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 12

Weight:211.5lbs(no change)

Did chest today. Had a pretty good workout, but nothing spectacular...just felt kinda flat. I hadn't slept well the night before so I think it played a part. Anyway, no sides to report at this time :D I start adding in the TST on monday. At this point I think i'm going to keep the halo at 64mg and increase to 75mg as it seems to be working better and no sides......but we'll see once I add the tst if things change and adjustments may need to be made. Starting next week I'll start posting my routines in with these posts. Libido still good...and don't notice any real shrinkage yet. As far as strength gains go they are small, but noticeable.....certainly not to the likes of phera-plex of superdrol, but without all the sides i'll take it :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 14

Weight:213lbs(+1.5lbs)

Total weight gain(+5lbs)

Ok so It was an absolutely crazy weekend at work.....you would think people would enjoy the weekend and not come to the E.R., but you wanna talk about a nightmare weekend ahhhh. Anyway, I tried to stick to my diet and did a good job. I took a few days off from training just because 3 back to back 12 hours shifts of non-stop running around I frankly had no energy. Today was the first day of adding in the Tst, so I'm very optomistic of the great gains to come. My halo dose has been up to 75mg for the past 3 days......no sides to report other than a headache the first day and some new acne on my shoulders(not much though). Tomorrow I get back in the gym. Libido still going strong and still no shrinkage to report......so far everything is going great :squat:

Soulrift

Board Supporter
Awards
kickass man- now im feeling really good about my cycle to come haha. making some nice progress :D. work = the anti-ripped

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kickass man- now im feeling really good about my cycle to come haha. making some nice progress :D. work = the anti-ripped
Thanks bro, good luck with your cycle.....oh yeah and work does suck :D

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 15

Didn't weigh myself today(will weigh in every 3-4 days)

Today was shoulders.....all I can say is WOW. Today was by far the best workout I've had on this cycle yet. It was the first day my strength gains are very evident. Pump was awesome :D I added in pump juice today for a little jolt and it was an amazing synergy. I've added the TST in at 6mg now for the past two days and believe it or not my libido Is already starting to rise again believe it or not. No sides to report today. My workout was as follows today

SHOULDERS Sets Reps lbs

1)Seated Smith machine presses 4 12,12,10,8 120-200
2)Arnold presses
4 10,8,8,6 2x50-2x75
3)Side lateral raises 4 12,12,10,10 2x25-2x30
4)Posterior delts on peckdeck 4 10,10,8,6 70-90
5)Upright rows(wide grip) 4 10,8,8,8 (cable) 120-180

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19

Weight:214lbs(+1)

Total weight gain(6lbs)

Well I'm aproaching the halfway point of the cycle. All I can say is that I'm a very big believer that TST and Halo work very well together. The effects have really picked up in the past 3 days and they are seriously nothing short of AMAZING. Since I've added the TST(6th day today) my libido is through the roof, I've hardened up significantly and I now have very noticeable lean muscle gains. My pumps are awesome while not painful, and Endurance in the gym is great. I think this 4th week I'm going to add some good solid pounds in. This stack has already far exceeded my expectations in every way. Honestly I've had minimal sides over the past week .....unreal. I have some new acne, but nothing to worry about. I have had some shrinkage in the past few days, but honestly not too bad. Appetite has been good, and diet remains in check. So far I would have to say as far as a great lean/bulk stack with minimal sides this is it hands down. I just feel fantastic overall and can't wait to get into this 4th week :D Just for those keeping track, Halodrol currently at 75mg/day and Methoxy-Tst at 6mg/day.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's a pic from day 19...I had to delete 2 of the other pics to fit it, but left one to compare....overall I'm pleased

Last edited:
Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 20

Didn't weigh in today

Today was my off day to spend with the wife. I've felt a really nice mild pump all day.....I'm loving this cycle. Everything remains good and libido is still very strong. I must say I thought I would have had more sides by this point, but I'm sure not complaining......I can deal with minor acne and occasional headaches. Going into week 4 I'm feeling very confident this will be the best week yet for gains as every day seems to be getting better at this point. I'll update again tomorrow night and post a weight.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 21

Weight:215lbs(+1)

Total weight gain(+7)

Today was Bi's/Tri's.....WOW what a workout today. Probably one of the best workouts I've had in a long time. Without a doubt the Halo/Tst combo is peaking and it's unreal. I had some nice compliments today at the gym....My training partner said I've completely recomped in the last 3 weeks :D So far my impression of this stack is it's one hell of a lean gainer and could be a great cutter also. I did have some painful pumps today though, I needed to stretch alot.....just downed a banana and need to up the taurine a bit. Other than the painful pumps today, no new sides to report. Just in case anyone was wondering, absolutely no issues with hairloss...and I'm prone being my mom's dad, and all my uncles have chrome domes, so it's in the family. Hopefully this log is helping some with making decisions on what to stack with Halo.....and honestly after adding Tst in the effects are VERY evident and noticeable, much moreso than running halo solo. I think Tst thusfar has very much earned my respect, and I will definately utilize it in future stacks.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Informative log so far, appears your results r kickin ass, if u did this cycle again would u start the tst at the same time ???

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Informative log so far, appears your results r kickin ass, if u did this cycle again would u start the tst at the same time ???
Thanks, I'm really enjoying this cycle alot. Honestly I would have to say that I probably would have started initially with the tst and added halo in the 3rd week.....so basically the reverse method I used, however I have had fantastic results in the method I've used thusfar....I can say this much, I'm almost seeing improvements daily in week 4 now.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good info. Keep it up.
Thanks matt :D .....still a few weeks to go and hopefully I'll have even better end results with this cycle than I've already had.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 24

Weight:216lbs(+1lb)

Total weight gain(+8lbs)

So the last two days I've hit shoulders and back/traps. I've had fantastic workouts and they seem to continue to get better at this point. Strength has definately increased this week by adding at least 10-20lbs on all my exercises. Endurance has been great at the gym also. Pumps were bad again on tuesday's shoulder workout, but seemed to subside from wednesday's back workout.....I think increasing the taurine is helping. Muscle hardness has increased drastically this week......getting alot of people busting my ass about suddenly adding size very quickly at work :D. No new additional side effects to report at this time either. Libido seems to have leveled off, but still very strong. I feel very confident I'll be able to hit 220lbs by the end of this cycle. I have had occasional periods of increased aggresive emotions, but honestly nothing that wasn't easily controlled. Overall I continue to feel really great on this cycle. I am also planning on getting bloodwork done prior to post cycle therapy and I will post it so everyone can get an idea as to this cycles effects on lab values. I'm off from the gym today, so I'll update again this weekend with a weigh in.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 26

Weight:216.5lbs(+0.5)

Total weight gain(8.5lbs)

So I'm now nearing the end of the fourth week. I did chest this afternoon and had my best chest workout to date. Pumps have been very good.....not painful since I've increased my taurine intake. It appears that I'm still losing bodyfat this week and It's amazing. Without a doubt this cycle has given me exactly what I was looking for to this point. I'm holding little to no water. I'm honestly still shocked at the lack of sides. Libido still staying strong this week also. I'll try to get a few more pics up some time next week. I've really been able to improve muscle definition significantly on this cycle. My biggest improvement probably has been my delts which have really responded well thus far. I'll update again monday with a weigh in.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
looks like great results weight gain strength gain and muscle hardness all with no water or fat gain great work

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like great results weight gain strength gain and muscle hardness all with no water or fat gain great work
Thanks mix :D I've definately been very diligent with my diet to maintain a lean bulk....so far It's paid off. My dosages remain at halodrol 75mg/day and Methoxy-TST 6mg/day. I have been contemplating increasing the halo dosage for the last days of the halodrol, but not sure yet. If the gains slow I'll bump it up for a few days. I have that underdosed bottle of atomic-h, so I can play with the dosage a bit if need be.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a pic from day 27 today......more pics to follow at the end of the week.

Last edited: