How About a Tst/Trn/t3/alb cycle sound..
- 05-07-2006, 02:14 AM
- 5'9" 200 lbs.
- Join Date
- May 2006
- Rep Power
- Lv. Percent
- 05-08-2006, 08:14 AM
I would be concerned with the potential to effect your heart and BP. Do your research. Do you know how your body reacts to either the T3 or the Alb? For me the combo was too much on top of TRN, Where as T3 or Alb solo is tolerable.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Jonbero in forum AnabolicsReplies: 16Last Post: 02-13-2012, 03:10 PM
- By hamper19 in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 10Last Post: 05-27-2006, 11:13 PM
- By mixedup in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2006, 05:21 PM
- By D-termine in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-18-2006, 02:44 AM
- By KFlex in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 6Last Post: 04-08-2004, 08:47 PM