Cycle first-timer

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%

Cycle first-timer

I wanted to start posting here now that I think Iím ready. A little about myself:

Height 6í2Ē
    Weight 275 to 280 (not muscle)

Iím looking into doing a cycle with Mega-TRN.

Now I have been reading here for a bit. Iím not expecting super gains or anything like that. I would just like some help gaining muscle.

I guess what Iím looking for answer wise is that I would like to know if its okay to take the Mega-TRN and Venom Hyperdrive 3.0 at the same time.

I am looking to build but also Iím looking at wanting to lose fat. If I take the Mega-TRN for 4 to 8 weeks, then take Ultra HOTTER Iím guessing I will be set. Is it safe to add the Venom in on this?

Also I see that I would need items like fish oil, Niacin. Anything else?

I have been working on my diet. I have been working on cleaning it up and I have made a lot of improvements. I plan on keeping that up too.

Any help would be great.

2. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.8%

From your post, and correct me if I am wrong, it sounds like u have not been working out long or at all, if u want help here, u need to give alot more background info !!!!!!
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.67%

Quote Originally Posted by RipdnTxs
    From your post, and correct me if I am wrong, it sounds like u have not been working out long or at all, if u want help here, u need to give alot more background info !!!!!!
    Your right it has been awhile for me. A couple years back I suffered a shattered patella. I ballooned up and decided to this year to get my life back together. On 1/1/06 I was 307 and that is when I started going to the gym. In fact I got my whole family going. As of last night I was 276. I still have issues running or walking long distances but Iím dealing with it. I want to continue to lose the fat but at the same time I would like to gain muscle. I know this will slow my weight loss down but thatís fine. I know that I will be losing the fat but gaining muscle.

I have cleaned my diet up big time. No more 10 tacos from taco bell or 2 burgers from Whataburger. Instead I have been eating a LOT better. I split my meals up I now eat 6 smaller meals a day. One thing I canít seem to cut out though is my morning coffee.

I have talked with my doctor. I do not have high blood pressure, Iím just below borderline. My cholesterol is a bit high but nothing like it was.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.5%

anybody?
  5. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.82%

If you want to go the m-trn route then thats your call but you need some more research on the ancilliaries to run with the tren and also pct supps.

I would advise you to look into a nutrition/training plan by bobo. I just got done with his bulking plan and put on 25lbs in 8 weeks. I liked the results I got with him so much that I signed on for another 8 weeks with him, this time cutting. If youre just getting back into the swing of things I would suggest starting with the basics and then go from there.

either way, good luck

Similar Forum Threads

1. Lookover for my PMAG Cycle (first timer)
    By NonyaBidness in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-29-2011, 02:02 PM
  2. Halovar cycle first timer
    By dynamicfitnes in forum Purus Labs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-09-2011, 12:53 AM
  3. Cutting Cycle (First timer) Log
    By subpop200 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-22-2007, 04:05 AM
  4. Cutting Cycle (first timer) Log