New cycle advice

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
General info:
I'm 36yrs old been lifting for years on and off. I have done a couple of SD cycles with good results. I'm looking to put on some good muscle with the SD and then lean up with the other. Here is what i would like to do in about a month or so. Please let me know what you think.

wk 1: sd 10mg, pght
wk 2: sd 10mg, pght
wk 3: sd 10mg Prostan 100mg, pght
wk 4: prostan 100mg, pght, hexatropin
wk 5: prostan 100mg, pght, hexatropin
wk 6: pct, continue with pght and hexatropin for 3 months.

Been taking pght for a little over a week now with real good results.
I have rebound and lean xt as well as all the other supps for continued health such as hawthorne, milk thistle, poliscosonal, etc..

SD at 10mg works great for me at 20mg it has shut me down kinda hard and me wife don't like it.

The reason i am adding Hex at wk 4 is because it has been known to take up to 2 wks to get working real good and i am interested in seeing how it will effect pct and help keeping any of my gains.

Questions:
I have done a 4 week sd cycle but would adding prostan with a 4 week sd be to harsh? Would it be ok to extend the Prostan for an additional week and keep the sd to 3? I haven't seen anyone doing pght and a tropin togeather would it be a waste of funds or do you think they would work well togeather?

If i forgot anything please let me know :) Thanks in advance for any advice and or help.

I

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
IMO, I would just run the prostan and the SD together, and you might have to bump up the doses of the prostan to 125mg-150mg, cuz its very underdosed (especially depending how big you are). As for the hexa, if you plan on running it that long, I would almost run it the entire cycle and pct. Although SD does increase your appetite somewhat, in certain individuals, it doesnt hurt to have the effects of the hexa working throughout the entire cycle and pct. Just my .02.

jonesboy

jonesboy

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the input. I was just a little worried about the hex and lethargy that some people mention during the bulk portion of the cycle.