FYI: Superdrol Cycle Log

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I have never done such a cycle before but decided it was time to try it out. I have done the research on it and will lay it out exactly how I am doing it. I am already a week into it but I will fill you in on the past week as I have kept my own logs. I decided to proceed as follows

1 1/2 Weeks prior to cycle and will continue all of these throughout:

Quit Binge drinking
- Taking following supplements:
Taurine
Red Yeast Rice
Hawthorne Berry
Milk Thistle
Multi Vitamin, B Complex, C, E, Multi-Mineral
Fish Oil Caps

Cycle Info:
Week 1: 10 Mg SD
Week 2-4: 20 Mg SD - 10 in the morning, 10 hour before workout

PCT:
Rebound XT (75, 50, 25, 25)
Reduce XT

all other sups from above:

Workout Schedule:

Powerlifting(Heavy, Light, Medium Day routine):
Abs will be worked every day if feel up to it.

Monday (Heavy Day):
Bench - 5x5 with 1 to 2 backoffs of 8. Rotate with 5x3 and 2x3 or 5x3 and 2x2 every week.
Squat - 5x5
Power Clean/Deadlift: Rotate every other week. 5x5 for cleans. 5x5 or 4x8 for deadlift
Hammer Curls - 2x20

Tuesday (Light Day):
Snatch - 2x5 and 3 to 4 sets of 3. Work until form breaks.
Standing Military Press - 5x5 and 1x8 backoff
Chin ups- 4 sets to failure. Increase total reps by at least one every week
Calf Raises - 3x30

Wednesday (Light Day):
Squat - 5x5 (only up to 50lbs less than max weight on monday)
Good Mornings - 4x8 (try to get up to half max squat)
Incline bench - 5x5
Weighted Dips - 1x8 (no weight) (rest weighted) 1x8 1x5 1x3 Try to work over +100lbs.

Friday (Medium Day):
Squat: 3x5 2x3 (triples should be +10lb that mondays last set)
Bench: 4x8
close grip smith bench: 4x8
Power Shrug: 5x6 1 to 2 sets x 8 backoffs
Beach Stuff: Hit anything you feel necessary, tris, bis, maybe more chins. don't over do it

Stats from day one:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 176
Bf: 12.5%

Diet:
All clean, lots of brown rice, wheat pasta, Oats, chicken, tuna, turkey and shakes. Using On Whey. Not much red meat.

Ratio is 40/40/20
Trying to maintain 3500+ calories a day. Hard to do with all clean foods. using fitday to track it all.

Will follow up with week one summary. The rest of the log will go day by day.

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM for your PCT. Either Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) or Clomid.

I just posed my 5wk PP/SD cycle. Nolva is def manditory, especially on recovering from something as suppressive as SD.

If you choose Nolva, make sure you shop around. Allot of the online pharm's are pretty expensive.

Good luck!

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
So I wanted to write this log because I have not seen anyone go into real detail on their training regiment while on SD. I also have not seen anyone do a power routine while on it so I decided to try my routine and see what kind of results it will give.

Ok, On Day 9:

Sides:
Starting to feel these pumps people were talking about. Nothing new to me though, had the same problems during rehab when I injured my lower back from hockey in college. Kind of use to it. Will increase Taurine though, should help. Also have been a little more tired but in a good way, it hits at night, not during the day. Its making me get to bed on time and getting my 8 hours of sleep a night.

NOTE: I did go out the past weekend. Only had 4-5 beers on saturday night, not enough to get near drunk. no problems. People might lecture me on this and I do not advise drinking but I know the risks and I did it anyway. I am not an example. If you have better will power than me, stay away from the booze.

Diet Stats from fitday for past 3 weeks:
Average Calories 3276
Fat: 74 21%
Carbs: 354 39%
Protein: 296 37%
Alcohol: 10 2%

Starting Weights for week 1:
Monday: got 225x4 for last set of bench. backoff 185
squat 225x5 (could probably do more but easing into it, just got off hockey season and need to get my lower back strengthened)
Cleans: 155x5

Tuesday: 140x5 for shoulder press. 125x3 for snatch Chins around 24 total reps

Wed:
Good morning was 125x8
Incline was 185x5
Dips at +75lbs for 3

Friday:
Tripled 245 for squat
205x8 bench. doubled 235 missed a 245 double
Shrug - 405x6

Week 2 weights so far:
Tripled 250x3 on bench
Squat: 245 x 5 easy
Military 145x5
Snatch: 145x3

Stats after 10 days:
Weight: 184.5 lbs
BF: 13.4%

Definite noticable increase coming in strength. Can't tell about the weight increase too much except in the arms.
More to come as the days progress.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
You need a SERM for your PCT. Either Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) or Clomid.

I just posed my 5wk PP/SD cycle. Nolva is def manditory, especially on recovering from something as suppressive as SD.

If you choose Nolva, make sure you shop around. Allot of the online pharm's are pretty expensive.

Good luck!
I have read up on getting Nolva for PCT but read others logs on SD and seen they have had success without it. I have followed Quickryde's log and may follow his route without Nolva. Hd, along with some others did not have any problems running just Rebound and Reduce.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Follow up. Today was Day 10: Light Day
Weight: 185
BF: 13.5%

Got 225x2 on incline bench today
also got 3 reps with +105 on weighted dips.
135x8 on good mornings

strength is cruising but felt a little sore in the shoulders. Probably just the joints and ligaments trying to keep up with the weight. Nothing unbearable and is fading away. Had some back pumps but was working the lower back, nothing bad at all.

bentlax39

Board Supporter
Awards
You can run a pct without a serm, but 90% of the members here would tell you to pct with a serm. Even the AX reps reccomend taking a serm even though their company makes otc pct products.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-xtreme/39771-superdrol-dummies.html

quote from krza AX Board Sponsor
"Is 6oxo and Rebound XT good enough by itself for a superdrol PCT, most people say it is enough
No! By no means is 6oxo or Rebound standalone strong enough to restart the test production in your body. You need a SERM! Period! "

their are plenty of board sponsors here providing serms at good prices, I suggest you look into one.

If you choose not to go with the serm, good luck anyways

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Weight:185

Day 12: Medium Day
Not a bad day at all, decided to push some stuff a little.
Got 215x8 on bench for last set. Doubled 245. went for 265 and only hit 1 rep.

Got 275x3 for squat.
Shrugs were 405x6 for last set. I need to up these next week.
Last, just threw in some beach stuff, nothing of importance.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Start of week 3.

Weight: 184 (Dropped a pound, I attribute that to this past weekend which was my birthday weekend. Sleep pattern wqas not that great and food intake suffered)

Background: Well, there were a few drinks over this past saturday on the weekend. I tried my best to keep it to a very minimum but a lot of shots were bought for my birthday plus I was working this girl and she was buying also, so there was no way I was going to turn her down in risk of looking like a p*ssy. I was a little worried about my monday but it turned out pretty good. I broke diet on sunday. I felt that overall calories would be more important for ratios so I ate whatever the hell I wanted yesterday which included lots of chicken and pizza and whatever else I was able to get my hands on. I think it worked out for the one day.

Day 13: Heavy Day
Bench - went to 5x5 again. Got 235x5 for my last set.
Squat - 275x5 no belt. Abs and lower back felt good and strong. went up fairly well.
Cleans - 185x3 for last set. hit 170x5 for 4th set. These felt really good, looking to improve more next week.

Overall: strength is still flying up although weight may of faultered a little. I'm not too worried though. I am back on track for eating today, should hit around 4k calories. Seems like everything is going as planned.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 of Week 3:
Weight: 186.5

Background: Had a good day of eating yesterday. Hit around 3800 calories. Definitly Felt good this morning and as odd as it sounds, felt heavier. Sure enough, weighed in at 2.5 lbs heavier from yesterday. Seems like the gains are really starting to pick up now.

Workout (Light Day):
Military Press: Did 2x5 and 4x3. Got up to 155 for 3. Tried for 165 but failed. Shoulder joints felt real sore. Definitly Having some problems with ligaments and tendons keeping up in strength. Hopefully this will eventually correct itself.
Snatch: I usually do these first but had to do them second today. Definitly Suffered. I had to prematurly stop these and did Snatch Grip High Pulls Instead. Worked up to 175 lbs for sets of 3. Not the best but shoulders were bothering me
Chins: 28 Reps total. 10,8,5,5. 2 Rep improvement from last week.

Overall: about 10.5 lbs increase from start. Big increase in strength. No sides to complain about. Going to keep dose at 20mg.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Keep a good diet throughout your SD cycle and you'll see strength gains out of this world... Just focus on eating, and the rest will come when you get into the gym! Might wanna pick up some Cissus b/c you'll probably have pretty harsh joint pain if your shoulder joints are already sore.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree about diet. I have been keeping it real clean and High Calories at 40/40/20. I can tell the difference in days where I didn't get quite enough calories the day before but that has only happened twice. I look forward to seeing my weight every day!
About Cissus, I never heard of it. Is it something you can pick up anywhere and what kind of dosage would I be looking at. Also, I take 5g of taurine a day which helps in the gym but I do have Hockey once a week for now and the back pumps during the game are severly hindering my ability out there. Could I take more taurine that day beofre the game or would that be too much, anyone know?

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 of Week 3:

Weight: 188.25 (Up almost 2 lbs from yesterday)
BF: 13.5% (Have to check this to make sure)

Background: Starting to really feel good. I can feel the weight starting to pack on. I have never been so excited to hit the weights and then eat as much food as possible right after. All the work with the diet and such seems to be paying off.

Sides: Small Back pumps. And if I could only lighten up the pain in the shoulder joints. Its starting to really bother me in my lifts. Starting to worry me about potential injuries. Need to research this Cissus stuff more that someone mentioned.

Workout (Light Day):
Squat: light day - only worked up to 225x5
Good Mornings: These felt really good. Worked up to 140x8 for my last set. These will definitly be going up
Incline Bench: 190x5 and 210x5 for last set. These felt pretty good. Shoulders started to bother me here though
Weighted Dips: These felt great and will definitly be improved. Got +85lbs for 5 and +115lbs for 3 clean reps. These can definitly be increased.
Military Press: Did 2x5 and 4x3. Got up to 155 for 3. Tried for 165 but failed. Shoulder joints felt real sore. Definitly Having some problems with ligaments and tendons keeping up in strength. Hopefully this will eventually correct itself.
Snatch: I usually do these first but had to do them second today. Definitly Suffered. I had to prematurly stop these and did Snatch Grip High Pulls Instead. Worked up to 175 lbs for sets of 3. Not the best but shoulders were bothering me
Chins: 28 Reps total. 10,8,5,5. 2 Rep improvement from last week.
Tri's: Did some beach stuff, nothing noteworthy, just a couple sets of 20.

Overall: about 12 lbs increase in body weight from start. I have a feeling these last 2 weeks is where I'll be seeing the biggest gains. Stay tuned.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 of Week 3:

Weight: 190
BF: 14%

Background: Still feel great. Seems like my body has adjusted more to SD. Still going to keep the dose at 20mg throughout and will do the 4th week. Gains are still flying

Sides: Back pumps. Taurine and banana's only do so much. Its bearable though. Lethargy just a tad bit but I like it, I get better sleep at night.

Workout(Medium Day):
Squat: Worked up to 295 triple but it went up so easy I put on 315 after and got that for a triple without using a belt. Backoff with 245x8. I will shoot for 315x5 on monday. Great strength increase on this lift.
Bench: Hit 225x8 for last set. Went for doubles but was completely spent. Didn't get anything.
Close Grip Bench: Three sets of 8. Worked up to 165.
Weighted chins: +10lbs. Hit 3 sets of 7 reps.

Overall: Weight and strength still increasing. We'll see how monday goes for the last week.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of Week 4:

Weight: 189 (Down a pound, happens from the weekends)

Background: A little worried today. Eating habits suffer over the weekend, plus with easter and all. Drank a little over the weekend but avoided getting drunk. Sleep suffered. Up till 4am both nights with this girl. got only like 5-6 hours of sleep each night. Caught up last night though, got around 9. I ate pretty much whatever I wanted over the past two days. Calories might of been a little under but I feel I got enough in.

Sides: Back pumps. Getting better though. I pretty much think my body is adjusting to the SD. I even forgot my taurine today

Workout(Heavy Day):
Squat: Very good. Got to 315x5 for my last set and backed off with 255x8. 315 was a little tough and the last rep went up a little slow but I still got it.
Bench: Did triples this week. Got 225,245,260 for sets of 3. Not bad. For the set of 260, last one was real struggle and needed a tap on the bar to lock it out. should get it clean next week.
Deads: Not bad. worked up to 335x5 for my last set. Went up pretty clean. Haven't done this weight for a while, so I had to adjust to it a little. should be better with heavier weights from here.

Overall: Still moving up and my eating is back on track. A lot easier to do when I have to be up early.

Last day of SD will be this friday.
PCT Will start on Saturday.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of Week 4:

Weight: 189 (Down a pound, happens from the weekends)

Background: A little worried today. Eating habits suffer over the weekend, plus with easter and all. Drank a little over the weekend but avoided getting drunk. Sleep suffered. Up till 4am both nights with this girl. got only like 5-6 hours of sleep each night. Caught up last night though, got around 9. I ate pretty much whatever I wanted over the past two days. Calories might of been a little under but I feel I got enough in.

Sides: Back pumps. Getting better though. I pretty much think my body is adjusting to the SD. I even forgot my taurine today

Workout(Heavy Day):
Squat: Very good. Got to 315x5 for my last set and backed off with 255x8. 315 was a little tough and the last rep went up a little slow but I still got it.
Bench: Did triples this week. Got 225,245,260 for sets of 3. Not bad. For the set of 260, last one was real struggle and needed a tap on the bar to lock it out. should get it clean next week.
Deads: Not bad. worked up to 335x5 for my last set. Went up pretty clean. Haven't done this weight for a while, so I had to adjust to it a little. should be better with heavier weights from here.

Overall: Still moving up and my eating is back on track. A lot easier to do when I have to be up early.

Last day of SD will be this friday.
PCT Will start on Saturday.
Ouch. Your liver must be begging for mercy.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I am willing to bet that my time in college put more stress on my liver than what it is going through now.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Man, how can you go another week? The boys must be just about gone, and I can't see the back pumps getting better. I really think 3 wks is plenty, and to be honest I saw most of my strength gains during PCT (Nolva/RXT inverse) btw it took 5 wks for me to feel normal. Your the man, 4-6 wks of PCT is going to blow chunks!

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I haven't had any problems whatsoever with libido or anything else. Boys still hanging nice and low. I have been keeping an eye on everything. Everyone elses log I have read have gone 4 weeks. I only have 4 more days left, should be fine. PCT will be 4-5 weeks. As for the back pumps, I have always had a problem with my lower back since college since I got injured in a game, so at times I would get pumps the same as this without being on anything. I was just noting that they are there but not severe enough to stop me from any normal activity or lifts. As I said, I am providing this log for informational purposes so others may make their own informed decisions. What necessarily is working for me, may not work for others.
As for PCT, we will know how that is going for me in the next couple of weeks, stay tuned.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Good luck, sounds like all is going well for you. Effects all differently that's for sure, the back pumps were killer for me, I could not deadlift wk 2 and 3. The thing that made my cycle worth it was during PCT my strength went through the roof. More power to you man, I was ready to get off after 3 wks!

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Basso. Did you take any other sups during your SD cycle? I preloaded with Taurine and have bananas everyday, So maybe that is the reason for the managable back pumps. Age may also play a role here. Did you record a log for your SD or have a list of everything you took for the cycle?
I look forward to the PCT. From everywhere I read, It seems as strength and size will continue to increase as long as you keep your diet and cals up. I started this whole thing at 176 and I am probably a little over 190 now. I wouldn't be surprised if I reach around the 200lb mark by then end of this. I have had very little fat increase also so far.
Through my observations so far, Eating is a big factor in getting the most gains with SD. We'll see how much of this I can keep throughout PCT.

Jim Mills

Jim Mills

Awards
  • Established
I did a 8 week PP/SD cycle a few months ago and went from 178 to 194.... I hope this winter when I do another cycle I hit 200 lbs....... Good luck!

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Week 4:
Weight: 188.25 (Surprised about this, I ate a ton yesterday)
Bf: 14%

(Light Day):
Snatchs: Much better this week. Worked up to 155x3. Form was a lot better.
Military Press: Very good this week. Went up clean. Worked up to 155x5. The last set wasn't even a struggle, these could of moved up. Backed off at 115x8.
High Clean Pulls: Worked up to 205x3. This movement is to help your snatch.
Chins: Worked to 29 total reps. 1 rep increase from last week.
Calves: 3x30 at 270lbs on standing calf raise.

Overall: Felt really good and had good energy. Can't understand the drop in weight again with an actual increase in strength. I am not too worried about it but wondering where that extra 2 lbs went that I had friday. Strength is still cruising.

Sides: None today. Nothing was an issue. My shoulder soreness from last week was even non-existant. I got my 4g's of taurine and didn't have any problems whatsoever. 3 more days and then to PCT. Still bothered by the weight, I ate around 3600 cals yesterday. How can I drop weight?

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Basso. Did you take any other sups during your SD cycle? I preloaded with Taurine and have bananas everyday, So maybe that is the reason for the managable back pumps. Age may also play a role here. Did you record a log for your SD or have a list of everything you took for the cycle?
I look forward to the PCT. From everywhere I read, It seems as strength and size will continue to increase as long as you keep your diet and cals up. I started this whole thing at 176 and I am probably a little over 190 now. I wouldn't be surprised if I reach around the 200lb mark by then end of this. I have had very little fat increase also so far.
Through my observations so far, Eating is a big factor in getting the most gains with SD. We'll see how much of this I can keep throughout PCT.
Liver and BP support, I ate 2 bananas a day but did not take Taurine! (BTW I have some on order for my next cycle) I did do a log but it's pretty much the same as everyone elses for supps. The only thing I see missing in your list was CoQ10 to stave the effects of the RYR. I did the cycle along with a 27yr old and he had a lot better time then I did. I did 20/20/20 and my PCT was Novla 40/20/20 and RXT 25/50/75/ after a week off I went back on RXT at 25 for 2 weeks. I felt like garbage during the PCT but my strength went up alot (i.e. previous BP PR=405, 2nd week of PCT 405X5,5,4) I really over did it though and pulled some muscles (live and learn). Body weight went from 238 to 256 and during PCT to 248, BF went down about .2 I'm still at 248 3 wks later but my strength is going down some.
My sides were Back pumps and High BP, I think I'm going to try a low dose mini cycle 10/10 and see what happens, may be interesting and I haven't seen it done. I like the idea of a minimum approach, should beable to close the gap on cycle times also. I also want to lose fat more than gain muscle (can't keep buying new clothes) so low dose with slightly higher than maintence cals may or should work. BTW I ate 5000-6000cals a day for 4 wks then went to 4500 for a wk then 3500(maint) for the remainder(all clean). Man was I sick of eating!

Good luck on the PCT, most advise to pull back a bit but keep your volume up, I should have listened, now I'm nursing a pulled pec.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info Basso. I believe Taurine will help you out a lot. I preloaded it a week before I started. Also, I do take CoQ10, it is already added into my RYR supplement so I only need 1 pill, not 2.
As for Cals, I have hit 4k in a day all clean and that is hard. I don't think I can go any higher but then again I was only 180 at that time and my maintenance is around 28-2900. I am having an easier time eating now. Finally getting use to the volume of food I guess.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
As for Cals, I have hit 4k in a day all clean and that is hard. I don't think I can go any higher but then again I was only 180 at that time and my maintenance is around 28-2900. I am having an easier time eating now. Finally getting use to the volume of food I guess.
I hear ya, if I was eating BK and Wendy's it would be a piece of cake but 4k+ clean is exhausting, I invented a lot of high cal snacks to get by and that helped also drank alot of MRPs. If I didn't get enough cals I would start feeling queasy, upped my carbs alot also.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Week 4:
Weight: 190 (Finally, back to it)
Bf: 14%

(Light Day):
Squat: worked up to 265x5. pretty easy, typical light day
Good mornings: worked up to 155x8. These were a little tough but I got them. must maintain 50% of squat.
Incline bench: worked 3x5 and then 3x3. Got 225x3. Went for 240x3 and only hit 2. ran out of gas on this one real quick, kind of strange.
Weighted Dips: 1x8, 1x8 +35lbs, 1x5 +95lbs, 1x2 +130 lbs. Not too bad, these are increasing
Rest of the day, did some abs and beach stuff

Overall: Felt good and had good energy. Pumps were there, almost looking forward to be done SD on friday. At least my weight is back and strength still going up.

Sides: slight back pumps. Only two more days of SD

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Week 4:
Weight: 190 (Leveled off)
Bf: 14%?? may be a little lower

(Medium Day):
Squat: Worked up to 325x3. Before was 285x3. Backed off at 265x8. (These are still moving up)
Bench: Worked 135x8, 185x8, 205x8, 225x9. Hit doubles at 245x2 and 265x2. The last rep at 265 was real close, needed a tap on the bar.
Shrugs: worked to 425x5
Close Grip Bench: Worked up to 175x8 for the last set.
Some beach work
Weighted Chins: 2 sets of 5 with +20 lbs. I was tired, I had enough for the day

Overall: Everything felt real good and keeps moving up. Body weight has stopped but the strength gains are still there. Looking back though, I would of ended my SD cycle last week. It didn't seem there was much benefit to this 4th week for weight gain and my diet was the same. Still feel strong and PCT starts tomorrow. It will be the following

Rxt 75/50/50/25
Lxt 3/3/2
Fenugreek 2/3/4/5
DHEA 100/50/50
RYR w coQ10
Milk Thistle
Hawthorne Berry

Its going to be good to get off of SD. I can start to feel the shutdown in my body. If I ever do it again, it will only be at 3 weeks and that won't be for at least until next year.

gbody

Awards
I'm on a sd cycle now..your log is coming along great. Weird this is I get back pumps to but I still deadlift 2 times min a week. I'm not eatting bananas are anything like that I like my pumps lol. Anyway. You gonna post pix? We could compare gains I guess. Oh well keep up the good work..ohh I ran m tren to cut first 2 weeks then bridges sd in. Later.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Week 4:
Overall: Everything felt real good and keeps moving up. Body weight has stopped but the strength gains are still there. Looking back though, I would of ended my SD cycle last week. It didn't seem there was much benefit to this 4th week for weight gain and my diet was the same.

Its going to be good to get off of SD. I can start to feel the shutdown in my body. If I ever do it again, it will only be at 3 weeks and that won't be for at least until next year.
3 Weeks is good imo, looking at most of the logs the 4th week has diminishing gains, no sense in unnessarry abuse to the bod! Good luck on the PCT, let us know how it goes!

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
The one thing I didn't do was take pics. I have one pic from oct that could be used as a before pic. I'll take some after pics and post. I'll put them up in a little bit

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Well, i can't find a before pic but here are pics from today. I stayed pretty much at the same bf % throughout. Definitly mostly all lean gains. 190lbs here, not flexing. My workout was about 7 hours ago.

Attachments

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Week 1 PCT:

Weight: 189
BF: 14-15%

Background: Lethargy is gone. Feel good. Eating just the same. Once again, weekend was not as good as I wanted it to be but I got by.

Monday (Heavy Day):
Squat: Pretty good. Worked up to 325x5. These are getting tough and had to really push that last rep but got it without breaking form. Backed off at 265x8.
Bench: Also good. Worked up to 240x5 and backed off at 190x8. Could of gotten more weight. I'll push it more next week.
Power Cleans: Also very good. Worked up to 165x5 and then did some triples. Tripled 185. Went for 205. Got 1 clean. The other two I made the snap but could not hold it there. Should make it next time
Beach work: just random stuff

Overall: Feel good. PCT feels fine. I also started CEE in my PCT, not sure if i mentioned it before. All is well and I am glad to be off SD. Strength is still increasing.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Week 1 PCT:

Weight: 190

Background:Feel good. Eating a ton. Had a hockey game later in the night. I was exhausted after this. My body felt worn. One of two things, starting to overtrain or just not use to hockey since it was my first time back in 3 weeks.

Tuesday (Light Day):
Snatch: I suck at these. I need to do more high pull work to get these up but didn't have the energy after everything else today. 145x3 was my best. Need work on form and strength here.
Military Press: These have improved a lot. warmed up to 135x5 and then did 5 sets of 155x3. Hit all my reps.
Chins: 29 total reps. Changed my grip to a narrow grip instead of wide. Something didn't feel right in the wide grip, that was the reason for this.
Seated Calves: 3x25. Used 4x45lb and 2x25lbs. Don't know what that total weight would be nor do i feel like adding it up.

Later in that night, had a roller hockey game. We won. I hate roller compared to ice. My legs were burning after. May have to skip squats on my light day tomorrow if I am not up to it.

Overall: Exhausted by night time. Ate a ton again. Starting to get a little worried about overtraining. It was tough to wake up wed morning even after 8 hours of sleep. starting to feel better as the day goes on.

Update: Revised PCT to 3 caps fenugreek and 200mg of DHEA. 100mg DHEA in morning, 100 mg Mid afternoon. I up'ed these because I don't think the previous dose was doing much if anything. Fenugreek, 3 caps in the morning. Rxt is taken before bed, Lxt taken throughout the day.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Week 1 PCT:

Weight: 189

Background: Feel better. Did not skip anything today, had the energy needed.

Wednesday (Light Day):
Squats: Didn't know how this would turn out but my legs were not sore from monday. It was only my calves. Worked up to 275x5. This is starting to feel light
Good Mornings: I am really going to try and push these. I finally got my form down so I am going to up the weight as we go along to help with core strength. 115x8, 135x8, 155x8, 170x8. I am still over 50% of my squat so these numbers are good.
Incline: Felt a little sore in the shoulders. Worked up to 205x8 without a spot. I was the only one in there so didn't know what I could try to push. The incline bench we have sucks too, it seems like you have to pull the bar from behind you to get it in position, very awkward.
Weighted Dips: 1x8, 1x8 +35lbs, 1x5 +70 lbs, 1x5 +105lbs. I was sore when I got to these.

Some beach work.

Overall: Decent workout. One thing is though, All pumps are gone thank god. I am stil tired by the end of the night, sleeping 8-10 hours. Not sure if this PCT is even needed, I don't feel any difference but I'll go through with it anyway.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Week 1 PCT:

Weight: 186 (I was a little lighter, but strength was going up still, so I rechecked my BF, it went down. Explains that)

Background: I was out celebrating my brothers engagement the night before, woops. Didn't mean to get drunk but before I knew it, I was. I ate as much as I could today to try and prepare, it worked out.

Friday (Medium Day):
I was limited on time today, so some stuff was cut short
Bench: Working sets of 8 to 225x8. Got these clean
Close Grip Bench: did 3 sets at 165. Shoulders were hurting a little so cut them short
Squat: Tripled 325x3 on last set. We were flying through these sets with minimal rest, so I didn't try and increase my weight here. Got all reps clean though.
Shrugs: Worked to 455x4. I couldn't the snap the weight up though at this point so dropped back down to 405 to get some better sets in.

Overall: Better since of the setback from the previous night. No more pumps during the workout but I don't care much anyway. My strength is solid and my weight is holding steady and I am starting to lose BF. Can't ask for anything more. I believe my diet and training has been key to this.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Week 2 PCT:

Weight: 186

Background: Couldn't fall asleep until late last night so I am guessing I got about 5-6 hours. Do not feel tired today though. Also, I was getting some cold sweats in the gym today, don't know if a sickness is coming on or not but had to pull back a little on some backoffs. Strength is still good.

Monday (Heavy Day):
Bench: # sets of warmups at 135, 165, 195 x 5. Doubled 225, 245,265. Got all of them clean. backed off at 195x8
Squat: Worked 135, 185, 225, 275x5. Hit 325x3 on last set, I wouldn't of made the 5 reps. This could be due to the fact that I did my friday on sat and did not have complete rest. Not too worried
Dead Lifts: Did these sumo today. Warmed up at 135, 225, 275 x 5. Did 315x3, 355x3. Went for 400 but couldn't get it up. I need some work here. This was all done raw, without straps.

Overall: It was a good day but I have to watch that I ma not getting sick. Depending on what happens, I may have to skip training a few days this week but I will make sure I keep my eating up which I have been doing.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Week 2 PCT:

Weight: 188.5

Background: Got good rest last night. Definitly a difference being off SD. I have zero lethargy now. It was tough on SD, I was a lot more tired than I thought.

Tuesday (Light Day):
I decided to cut snatchs out today and did snatch grip high pulls instead. These will help me more.
Military Press: Very Good. 95x5, 115x5, 125x5, 140x5, 160x5. Backed off at 115x8. All reps went up clean. These are getting better.
Snatch Grip HP: worked up to 205x3 without straps. It started to tear my skin, so stopped at 4th set. Didn't have any straps on me, forgot them
Chins: 29 total reps. 1st through 3rd sets x8. Last set x5. Shoulders were hurting a little from this.
Calves: standing, 3x30 at 220lbs.

Overall: Another good day. Body weight was up, lifts increasing, felt energized and it still looks like I am losing fat. PCT may be better then the cycle itself. Time will tell.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
Overall: Another good day. Body weight was up, lifts increasing, felt energized and it still looks like I am losing fat. PCT may be better then the cycle itself. Time will tell.
That's how I felt, I seemed to keep getting stronger during PCT. I also pulled a ham and tore a pec. Next time I will hold back even though I felt like superman during PCT. Glad to hear it's going well for you!

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Week 2 PCT:

Weight: 188
BF: 13.5% - Might be lower, have to check

Background: FLYERS SUCK! So ticked off at that game. They need to get rid of all the old worthless guys (except forsberg) and pick up youngers guys that will give an effort out there. they had no heart last night. Anyway, feel asleep right after the game so good rest.

Wednesday (Light Day):
I had hockey last night and my legs were a little sore. So I cut squats down by a lot.
Front Squats: Haven't done them in a while, did 135/155/175x5. Form needs work. Went to regular squats
Pause Squats: 175, 205x5 with 3 second pause at bottom. (easy work, just to get blood flowing)
Incline Bench: felt good today. 135x5, 155x5, 175x5, 195x5 and 210x5. All reps clean, this is still moving up. backed off at 155x8
Weighted Dips: same as last week, shoulders sore so can;t push it. 1x8, 1x8+35lbs, 1x5 +70lbs, 1x5 +105lbs
Beach work: 2x20 for tris and bi's

Overall: Steady 188. lifts increasing, no need to say more. overall good feeling.

romanreid

Awards
very interested in ur cycle in past years i had no education and used 1ad with a post cycle of 6oxo i lost alot of strenght during the post cycle i hope to try superdrol next month but i dont know what rxt and lxt are.. sorry i m ignorant can u pls elaborate

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
very interested in ur cycle in past years i had no education and used 1ad with a post cycle of 6oxo i lost alot of strenght during the post cycle i hope to try superdrol next month but i dont know what rxt and lxt are.. sorry i m ignorant can u pls elaborate
Rebound XT and Lean Xtreme. A big part to keeping strength is to make sure that you are still eating. My weight is actually starting to increase again and I am losing bodyfat at the same time. I cut back on calories a little but still eating over maintenance.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Week 2 post cycle therapy:

BF: 13.5% - Might be lower, have to check

Background: Today was an Off day so I went and did some weighted abs and grip work. Besides the tearing of skin sensation in my hands, all went well.

did 4 sets of 315 for holds. Got around 30 seconds on each one.

Did some pinch grips and other stuff. Nothing ground shocking, just felt like adding to the log.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 5 Week 2 post cycle therapy:

Weight: 188.5

Background: Went out last night for a little. Finals week sucks, it was empty, no good chicks. Bunch of lazy ones were out.

Friday (Medium Day):
Bench: Worked on form. seconds down and got push up. 135x8, 165x6, 200x8, 230x8. All clean. Doubled 245 and then hit 275x1 for a single. NEW PR! Went up real clean
Close Grip: 135x8, 155x8, 185x8
Squat: 135x5, 185x5, 225x5, 275x3, 325x3. Very good form today, concentrated on keeping stomach out and tight. Sticking point hits half way up even though I do get through them. Going to start working with bands to get through this.
Shrugs: worked up to 415x5. Changed up to a slow movement this week, no power movement. Backed off at 300x10.
Beach work: 1x20 hammer curls for bi's

Overall: Felt great. Feel like I belong at this weight and it seems my body is adjusted and ready to maintain it. Strength is still increasing, appetitie is still good and I am having fun eating. Things are definitly good.
Side Note: Seen some guys from hockey that haven't seen me in a couple months. First thing all of them said to me was, "Hitting the weights huh" Appearence is very noticable from where I was before. People can definitly see the added 15lbs. It was all lean gains too, I am pretty impressed so far.

romanreid

Awards
thanks alot i m try n to get my eatn up right now... i just finishd this semester of school so i can focus alot more on weight training now:woohoo: :woohoo:

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 Week 3 post cycle therapy:

Background: On weekends, it seems my macros get tossed aside. I try to eat as clean as I can but sometimes its not possible. I still make sure I get enough protein, its just fat gets higher than I want it to be. Yesterday was my nephews christening so after I had all the tuna/roast beef sandwiches I wanted and some chinese later that night. It was spectacular. I ate correctly in the meals in between though. Also, I feel totally normal again but I will finish out PCT anyway. Eating is really easy, I love it.

Monday (Heavy Day):
*CHANGE* It was time for it, Squats are stalling so had to mix it up
Box Squats: First time doing them. 135x8, 175x8, 195x8, 215x8. This will help move my weight up. Will work these up with bands next week.
Bench: Awesome. Felt real tight, great form. Nice controlled movements. Worked to 240x5 and backed off at 205x8. These must go up next week, too easy.
Deads: Warmed up at 135x5, 225x5, 295x5. Did 335x3 and here it goes..............
405x2!!! New PR. Did it raw, no straps or belt. Went up pretty easy.
Weighted abs: Needed these

Overall: Feel great, tapering calories down slowly. Going to start cut in 2 weeks. Body weight is here to stay, definitly adjusted to my weight gain and no worries about losing any of it.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Eating Update: I haven't tracked calories since the beginning of PCT. I know my macros are good and was pretty confident about eyeing stuff up for total cals. I decided to track on fitday yesterday to see where I am at as I thought I was cutting down. I wasn't trying to stuff myself or anything, just ate what I thought was normal. Well, to my surprise I hit 3600 calories without even trying. woops. It was clean too, 42/44/14.
I knew it was easier to eat but I thought I was going to hit just 3000. Well, now I really have to watch this. Going to try and taper down to 3100 for the rest of the week. 2800 next week and then 24-2500 the week after to start my cut. I have a feeling this is going to be hell as I am going to be real hungary.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 Week 3 post cycle therapy:

Background: Weight is real steady, no flucuations like I saw a couple weeks ago where it was going up and down +- 3 lbs. Probably a good sign my body is returning to normal.

Tuesday (Light Day):
Military Press: My shoulders have been a little sore so I decided to concentrate on form and back off on weight and make sure I get slow controlled movements. worked up to 135x5 and backed off a 115x8. This was easy weight and did not cause too much stress on the joints
Snatch Grip High Pulls: Took it easy here too. Worked up to 185x3 no straps.
Chins: Going to do these weighted for now on. +10 lbs. Got 20 total reps over 4 sets. Will look for 21-22 next week.
Calves: Seated raises. 200+ lbs for 3 sets of 30. These were burning.

Overall: I am obviously tweaking my program here. Its been hard lifting for about 8 weeks so its time to back off of the weight for a little and go lighter. With this I am concentrating on form and using slower movements. For things that are still increasing, such as bench and Dl, I am still going forward. For other lifts, I am changing stuff up as I feel fit. Squats will be cut out on wed and a max effort day will be friday. I plan on doing some Westside training in about a month or two to prepare for hockey season in the fall.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 3 Week 3 post cycle therapy:

Weight: probably 188

Background: I got beat up in my game last night. Guys were hacking/hanging all over me. I got a nice mark at my ribs from a butt end and slash marks on my forearms. Not to mention my calf hurts because it cramped up when I got pulled down along with some strained muscles around my pelvis. It hurts to move around today

Wednesday (Light Day): *Correction* Really light day, I made it so
Incline Bench: Worked up to 215x5 and backed off at 155. The only thing I kept up today
Good Mornings: Tried to keep legs straighter to work hams a little more. Worked up to 145x8. Made sure to keep real good form. Hamstrings seem to be a weaker point, must work them more
Leg Extension: 2x20. Not sure what weight but it burned
Grip Work: Forearm curls with bar, rope, weight
Dips: Did all sets without weight except last two only added +25 and did 8 and 12 reps. Did not push this too hard.

Overall: Body hurts. Especially from last night. Its telling me its time for a deload next week. I will start up with westside but keep weights extremely low and go through the motions to get use to the new program. After friday, I will basically be off from doing any meaningful lifting for a week. Overall health feels great though and I have calories down to 3000-3100 which is maintanance. Will scale to 2900-2800 next week for last of PCT.

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Week 3 post cycle therapy:

Weight: probably 188

Background: Lifting is not happening today. Giving my body a rest. Did some running instead

Friday: Ran two miles in the morning on an empty stomach. A real mild run, probably around 20 minutes total.

Overall: Feel good, giving my body a break