second, more educated AX cycle - check it out!

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

I have been searching here for about a month now prior to registering. I think I am all set here, but I just wanted to post it up.

I plan on starting it the 10th, once I get my food, diet and system organized.

Goals:

#1, gain lean mass, #2 strength, and try to lose the typical winter/holiday fat.

Stats:

Sex: Male
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 182lbs
BF: 13-15%

Proposed Cycle:

Wk 1 - Phera-Plex 20mg
Wk 2 - Phera-Plex 30mg
Wk 3 - Phera-Plex 20mg / Superdrol 10mg
Wk 4 - Superdrol 20mg
Wk 5 - Superdrol 20mg

PCT

Wk 6 - Rebound XT 100mg, Retain 2-3 caps, 6-oxo 3 caps
Wk 7 - Rebound XT 75mg, Retain 2-3 caps, 6-oxo 3 caps
Wk 8 - Rebound XT 75mg, Retain 2-3 caps, 6-oxo 2 caps
Wk 9 - Rebound XT 50mg, Retain 2-3 caps, 6-oxo 2 caps
WK - Done

Supporting Supps:

AX-Perfect Cycle
Centrum-Multi-Vit/Min
Hawthorn
RYR w/ Co-Q10
Fish Oil
Celery Seed extract
(running these entire cycle)

AAS History:

June/July 05: I ran 60 10mg/day d-bols with only a ton of water and muscle milk (i know now this was not good). Gained 13lbs (mostly water) and kept 6lbs.

December 05: AX Superdrol ran it for 4 weeks (10/20/30/40). Gained about 12lbs, kept 6-7lbs.

I spent a decent amount of money on this stuff and PCT as of late. I really would like to make the most out of this cycle and the next.

General:

I have been 130-140lbs my entire life. 182lbs now. Weight training since Jan '04, injury free. Just comming off a 2 month break after SD cycle, doing good.

I am currently working out 3-4 times a week for the last three weeks.

Pre-loading AX-Perfect Cycle and Centrum-Multi-Vit/Minum. Also Optimum Nutrition 100% Whey protein only after workouts.

The Diet will be a very clean, high calorie. Low fat, low sodium. High protien, meat and fruit/vegi content.

Q's:

1. Is Nolva or another SERM absolutly nessesary?

2. I plan on taking the supporting supps with food. SD and PP without food, and 2-3hrs pre-work out. Sound good?

Thanks! Any comments, critizm, input or advice will be appreicated. :D :woohoo:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
1) PCT's sans SERMs have been completed with good results, but IMO you should absolutely have it on hand just in case..Even if you don't use it, don't start the cycle without as you never know....

2)AX reps and others reccommend you take PP/SD with a meal moderately high in fat content and/or with fish oils as the hormones are lipid soluble and will help with absorbtion...

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Thanks. :)

1. I have read allot about SERM vs no SERM needed in certain cycles. Almost always, I have seen it mentioned in a SD cycle as a MUST.

On the flipside, have there been any negitive tests shown after a cycle were a SERM "should" have been used? I am thinking about just gettting it as you say, mainly for possible gyno.

2. Thanks!

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, like I said it CAN be done....But let's say something does occur on cycle, and you aren't prepared..You are gonna have one stressful week thinking about gyno every waking second because you don't have novla..On the other hand, if you do get it before your cycle, something pops up you can high-dose your Novla and put your mind at ease...

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
1. I have read allot about SERM vs no SERM needed in certain cycles. Almost always, I have seen it mentioned in a SD cycle as a MUST.
In all of your reading have you figured out the purpose of PCT?

If you had SERM's would not be an option but a must.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
In all of your reading have you figured out the purpose of PCT?

If you had SERM's would not be an option but a must.
I'm gonna have to agree with jonny21 here, gotta throw some nolva in there...

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Well, I agree with both of you. :D

I will add Nolva in my PCT. I was lucky before on my first SD cycle not to get any symptoms of it.

I havent spent a ton of tim in the PCT forum, but I know generally what PCT it supposed to do. I still need to spend more time...

Most think its only getting your test levels back up. But I would say it primarly bout combating estrogen, and at the same time rasing test levels, keeping your gains, returning lipids values to norm, etc.

thanks again guys!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Most think its only getting your test levels back up. But I would say it primarly bout combating estrogen, and at the same time rasing test levels, keeping your gains, returning lipids values to norm, etc.
as well as restoring cardiac health, liver function, prostate function, and basically trying to get the body to function as it would have before you ran your cycle.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I will add Nolva in my PCT. I was lucky before on my first SD cycle not to get any symptoms of it.

I havent spent a ton of tim in the PCT forum, but I know generally what PCT it supposed to do. I still need to spend more time...

Nolva/Clomid whichever.

The main purpose of PCT, IMO, is to get natural Testosterone production back on track. How would you expect to maintain your gains while running very low Test levels? Why do you think estrogen becomes predominant? Correct, low Test:D

Honestly, I think lipids will more than likely normalize with the d/c of exogenous hormones to that of baseline.

PCT=Normalization period

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Cool. thx guys!

I would like to start a log. If not daily, every couple days.

we will see if I will have time. Been pretty busy here at the office as of late.

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
Nolva does a good job, but couldent you jus as well take a anti E supp on cycle if you see a lil gyno forming? I mean jus wondering I'm on cycle now and don't have any nolva lol..I will be ordering some soon tho for my test rats..I was thinking of getting the new one...oh well later..

JZ7757

Awards
  • Established
Probably. As long as you are geting your test up and est. levels down, you might be ok for a oral cycle.

I cant speak intelligently on PCT on injectables.There has been sucess on non-nolva/clomid PCT's.

I only used rebound XT in my first SD cycle. I had no sympotoms of gyno at all.

Considering this cycle is longer and first time with PP and a stack, it is worth it to me to be on the safe side.

Unbreakable_One

Banned
Awards
Damn your right. I am on a m trn, sd, and fini cycle myself..ima prolly stack the retain box and some nolva..oh and product x.. I got 3 bottles of produxt x cheap.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I cant speak intelligently on PCT on injectables.There has been sucess on non-nolva/clomid PCT's.
Sure there has been success with non-serm pct's as long as gyno is your only measuring stick. I have not seen pre & post cycle bloodwork of anyone yet that used an OTC AI only PCT that shows that the AI kickstarted Testosterone levels. I have read that AI's can show false elevations of Testosterone levels.

To reiterate, getting your Testosterone levels back to baseline or maybe above:D should be main priority.