Superdrol Questions

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I have done some research about superdrol and was going to try a 4 week cycle and have found some good information about other suppliments to take while on it and what to do for a PCT.
After all my years, I have never tried any of this stuff but feel its time to try it out. The only things I haven't found are these following questions and hoping someone can help me out.

I currently take A multi-Vitamin, B-complex, C, and E vitamins every day. I am guessing I can continue to take these while on superdrol without any worry but just looking for confirmation. I also take L-glutimine, is there any reason to stop that while on superdrol?

I also take allergy medicine, 24/hr Claridine-D right now. Do I have to worry about anything while taking my medication on superdrol?

One more thing, Everyone says to get a liver protectant on superdrol which I plan to do. But, I usually go out on weekends and drink. Should I give up drinking while on superdrol or can I just cut back and not worry about it to much?

Thanks in advance.

lukky13

Awards
I've saw that drinking was not recommended, and I found that out a day after partying...That night didn't end well!
My stomach was torn up.
Might have been other things as well, but I have decided not to push it while on SD.
what mg are you running?

peterson24

Awards
  • Established
I heard the stuff is pretty potent so I was going to start off at 10mg for the first week and then 20mg for the next 3 weeks. I was gonna do a four week cycle total. I am weighing in at about 180lbs right now so I think that would be a good dose for me.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I'm jsut waiting for someone to chime in on this one...

Let me just start of by saying it is very very very very very bad for your liver to drink while taking an oral steroid...

but again, i'm not as creative as some other guys on the board who are jsut going to rip into you for not searching for the information.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have done some research about superdrol and was going to try a 4 week cycle and have found some good information about other suppliments to take while on it and what to do for a PCT.
After all my years, I have never tried any of this stuff but feel its time to try it out. The only things I haven't found are these following questions and hoping someone can help me out.

I currently take A multi-Vitamin, B-complex, C, and E vitamins every day. I am guessing I can continue to take these while on superdrol without any worry but just looking for confirmation. I also take L-glutimine, is there any reason to stop that while on superdrol?
I also take allergy medicine, 24/hr Claridine-D right now. Do I have to worry about anything while taking my medication on superdrol?

One more thing, Everyone says to get a liver protectant on superdrol which I plan to do. But, I usually go out on weekends and drink. Should I give up drinking while on superdrol or can I just cut back and not worry about it to much?

Thanks in advance.
Please don't do Superdrol. Please don't do anything without researching it a lot more than what you know. Please don't post here about your Anabolic experiences, I wouldn't want a guest thinking we allowed people to hurt themselves without a chance.

Best Wishes,
M

jecko29

jecko29

Awards
  • Established
Please don't do Superdrol. Please don't do anything without researching it a lot more than what you know. Please don't post here about your Anabolic experiences, I wouldn't want a guest thinking we allowed people to hurt themselves without a chance.

Best Wishes,
M
:goodpost: Peterson, IMHO you need to do some more research on the subject at hand. One who has done some research would realize that drinking alcohol while on a methylated compound such as SD would be quite foolish. There is a post here that outlines SD guidelines and that would be the place to start your research.

jecko