sure it's another pp/zol log...

wannabuild

Awards
Alright, it's almost that time. I will actually officially start this log on the 13th, just getting the basics written out now....

cycle will look like this:
wk 1 pp 10mg
wk 2 pp 20mg
wk 3 pp 20mg/ zol 100mg
wk 4 pp 30mg/ zol 100mg
wk 5 zol 150mg
wk 6 zol 150mg

Have all supporting supps in place and have already started preloading... (Hawthorn, Poli, MT, NAC, etc.)

PCT Have Inhibit E, Fenugreek, ZMA, Retain, Nolva

Diet is in place, mostly consist of egg whites, chicken, lean red meats, tuna, baked potatoes, oatmeal, etc (considering tracking diet on fitday)

also have CEE, Protein, BCAA's, and MultiVit

Training will be a six day split basically based on HST principles
splitting whole body between two days (progressive loading, two week intervals starting at the 12 rep then 2 at 10, 2 at 8, 2 at 6, then ending with 2 weeks at 4) all reps will be done with emphasis on the negative (always trying to perfect form but probably never will)

days 1,3,5 will be legs, back, bi's and abs
days 2,4,6 will be chest, shoulders, tri's, calves

cardio will be minor possibly 2-3 days in the morning

starting stats: 5'10" 190 lbs
bodyfat approx. 16% abs present, more defined when flexed
neck 16"
chest 44.25"
bi's 16"
waist (measured around navel) 35"
thighs 24.5"
calves 15"

Don't really have 1RM, but will be posting daily
nothing great.... but that's why I'll always be looking to improve....

I welcome any advice or constructive criticism... thanks

considering before/after pics....

Burner

Awards
Looks good to me, how do you plan on dosing your PCT?

wannabuild

Awards
Been doing a lot of reading up on that, thinking about the inverse dosing, mabye:

wk 7 40mg nolva
wk 8 40mg nolva
wk 9 20mg nolva/ 25mg inhibit e
wk 10 20mg nolva/ 25mg inhibit e
wk 11 50mg inhibit e
wk 12 75mg inhibit e (or run them both at same time)

Fenugreek wk 7-10 3caps then 4,5,6
Retain wks 7-12 (or 7-10 depending) 2/day
ZMA 3/day (at night)

or any suggestions?

Burner

Awards
Typically you will have people recommending inverse dosing with your SERM and AI, something like:

Nolva 40mg/inhibit e 25mg
Nolva 30mg/inhibit e 50mg
Nolva 20mg/inhibit e 50mg
Nolva 10mg/inhibit e 75mg

wannabuild

Awards
well, got no negative responses so tomorrow it's a go...

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Track your diet on fitday. Best thing I've ever done for my body.

wannabuild

Awards
Alright, took 10mg on 13 March and had my first workout on. Of course no effects were felt but the workout went great. I had taken a week off from the gym prior to this so it was good just to be stepping foot back in there. Workout went like this:

Squats 2 sets of 12 at 225
SLDL 2 of 12 superset with:
Standing leg curls 2 of 12
Chins 2 of 12
Pulldowns 2 of 12 @ 120
Wide Grip Rows 2 of 12 @ 120
E-Z Bar standing curls 2 of 12 @ approx 65lbs
Standing concentration curls 2 of 12
Abs

as I've said doing more of a HST program with progressive load, pretty hyped up and can't wait to see what the Phera-Plex has in store for me..... more to come.

wannabuild

Awards
day two: 10mg about two hours before going to the gym. Again still too early to really feel the effects. Still had a good day at the gym. As I said I took a week (probably closer to a week and a half) off of the gym, so I am pretty excited about getting back at it. Today went like this:

Flat Bench: 205 for two sets of 12
Cable Flys
Shoulder press: 145 for two sets of 12
Rear Delts (dumbells)
Skull Crushers approx 65lbs for 2 of 12
One leg calf raises with dumbell 2 of 12
Shrugs 225 2 of 12
Weighted dips 2 of 12

Only damn thing I hate about this gym is the music selection, I would bring my own but hate having the earphones in my ears while I'm working out. I've read a lot if not all of the Plex logs on here, and I'm excited to see what it can do for me. I've always worked hard at staying physically fit so there is no change there. Let's see what tomorrow brings

wannabuild

Awards
Day three: Still no positive or negative effects, but still early. I didn't get much sleep last night but I didn't let that effect me in the gym. I was still amped and ready to go. I do have a training partner so that makes it much easier to stay motivated, as that it adds competition. Today was:

Hack squats facing machinge (delts mainly) 2 of 12 with 4 plates

Hack squats facing away (hams mainly) 2 of 12 with three plates

Leg extentions 2 of 12 @ 75 lbs

chins 2 of 12

Pulldowns 2 of 15 @ 120

One armed dumbell rows 2 of 12 @ 45

Preacher curls 2 of 12 @ 65 lbs

abs

My diet has been averaging 3000 cals at approx 40/40/20 with at least 300g protein. I am looking forward to good gains, but my weight has remained steady (again it's only day three) Only thing left for today is rest, gotta love that.

plutoine

Banned
Awards
I'm interested in doing a cycle with pp/zol in the future. Good luck, subscribing...

wannabuild

Awards
Day four: 10mg in the morning, 10mg hour before working out. Body weight is the same. Felt a great pump all throughout the workout. Keeping the motivation high and the expectations higher. Still no other real noticeable positive or negative side effects. Today at the gym went like this:

Decline Bench 2 of 12 @ 215
Dumbell flys 2 of 12 @ 45
Dumbell shoulder press 2 of 12 @ 50
Rear Delts 2 of 12 @ 35
Overhead triceps extentions (with rope) 2 of 12 @ 130
Triceps pushdowns 2 of 12 @ 120
Shrugs 2 of 12 @ 235
Weighted dips with 45lbs 2 of 12

Like I said felt a great overall pump. The gym is the highlight of my day.... hoping to improve it greatly.

wannabuild

Awards
Day five: same dosing as yesterday... Body weight is up one pound. Again the pump during the workout is great. No noticeable increases in strength, but from what I've read this is pretty normal for PP. No noticeable bad sides either, to include no shrinkage as of yet. Trying to up the calories just a little bit, but still really trying for a lean gain. Today at the gym went like this:

Deadlift: 2 of 12 @ 215
Walking Lunges: down hallway (about 25 meters)
chins 2 of 12
Pulldowns: 2 of 12 @ 135
Narrow grip rows: 2 of 12 @ 120
Incline d.b. curls 2 of 12 superset with
hammer curls 2 of 12
Abs

Hoping more noticeable gains start coming soon... looking forward to it....

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
pre workout is cool for pp, but when you go up to 20 mgs def take 10mg with a fatty meal or some type of fat like sesamin or fish caps you will notice a diffference and if not with fat try grapefruit juice
DO IT SUCKA !!!

wannabuild

Awards
Apowerz6, You know... I thought I remembered that. That is exactly what I did yesterday, took the first one with a fatty meal and the second one with my omega's.... wasn't sure about the grapefruit juice though. I appreciate the input, any advice is always welcome. If you've got any more, about diet, exercise, anything, feel free.... Thanks....

Burner

Awards
Yeah definitely take PP with some fats. Keep it up bro, i'm thinking of starting a similar cycle in 3 weeks, or i might just do a lean bulk with TRN and Zol. I'm getting blood work on monday.

wannabuild

Awards
Day six: same dosing being sure to take with fats... and the scale showed another pound, that's three total. Still feeling good pumps in the gym. I don't know, it may just be in my head but I really did feel fuller today... know what I mean? Anyway, the gym went like this....

Incline dumbell: 2 of 12 @ 80 each
Close hand bech: 2 of 12 @ 155
Arnold press: 2 of 12 @ 40 each
Rear delts: 2 of 12 @ 35
One leg calf raises: 2 of 12 @ 25
Tricep rope pushdown: 2 of 12
Shrugs: 2 of 12 @ 245
Weighted dips: 2 of 12 with 50lbs

Really feeling motivated and focused in the gym. Tomorrow is an off day, so I'll have to wait until Monday for more gym time. Looking forward to more good things to come..... and thanks for any support or advice given....

wannabuild

Awards
Day seven: Off day from the gym, but I followed the same dosing pattern. Everything still seems to be going okay. Will have more to post tomorrow.

biker340

Awards
subscribe,, looks good, keep it up.

Curious though,, Is the HST program for getting toned, building strength or building mass?? I have never had any luck building strength working a muscle group every other day.

wannabuild

Awards
HST is supposed to be designed to build mass, with strength gains not coming as quick. This is only my second cycle of a program based off of this. My first cycle, in my opinion, I saw some pretty good strength gains without all of the mass. I upped my caloric intake and made cardio nearly non-existant, but the pounds didn't rise although a shift in overall body composition did occur. The muscle groups are worked every other day, but there is still only a total of four to six exercises per muscle group in that week. I like it so far. It allows me, again based only on my opinion, to give everything for that particular muscle group. Controlled movements are key.

wannabuild

Awards
Day eight: 20mgs same dosing scheme: Still no outwardly noticeable negative sides. The pumps in the gym are really feeling good. I felt very focused in the gym. My reps seemed to go a little easier today, could be starting to kick in good now, I can only hope. The gym went like this:

Squats: 2 of 12 @ 235
SLDL: 2 of 12 @ 155 superset with
Standing leg curl: 2 of 12 @ 25
Chins: 2 of 12
Pulldowns: 2 of 14 @ 135
Wide grip rows: 2 of 14 @ 105
EZ bar curls: 2 of 12 @ 70
Standing concentration curls: 2 of 12 @ 25
Abs

Like I said the pump was great, sets went easier (thought I was pooped after the first set but pulled off second easier on most) Looking forward to another day......

wannabuild

Awards
Day nine: 20mgs same dosing schedule... again still no noticeable negative sides. I have been told I seem more mellow, which I guess is a good thing. Still feeling really good pumps in the gym. Very motivated and focused on lifting. Recovery seems very good, no real noticeable strength gains as of yet. Still looking forward to more. Today at the gym went like this:

Flat barbell bench: 2 of 12 @ 215
Cable flys: 2 of 12 @ 60
Barbell shoulder press: 2 of 12 @ 135
D.B. rear delts: 2 of 15 @ 35
One leg d.b. calf raise: 2 of 15 @ 25
Skull Crusher: 2 of 12 @ 75
Shrugs: 2 of 12 @ 250
Weighted dips: 2 of 12 with 70

The gym was crowded today but still got everything done in about one hour... rest between sets only how ever long it takes my training partner to perform his set. Trying to use maximum intensity. Looking forward to tomorrow.

Burner

Awards
Wannabuild, maybe i missed it but have you ran any cycles prior? Nice log, keep it up man.

wannabuild

Awards
Yes, but very few and only one in the recent past.... there were a couple back in the beginning andro days when the whole mcgwire thing came out..... (jumped on the bandwagon)

wannabuild

Awards
Day ten: 20mgs same dosing schedule. No additional weight gain and no noticeable strength gains. Still getting the good pumps, and what seems to be more endurance/quicker recovery. I'm really uping the calories and the protein intake but the poundage is staying level... I have not done any real cardio since starting the cycle and have no noticeable differences in fat that I can tell. Again still no outward signs of negative sides either (which is the good part)... Today at the gym went like this:

Front hack squats: 4x45 1x25 plates both sides 2 of 12
Rear hack squats: 4x45 plates both sides 2 of 12
Leg extentions: 2 of 12 @ 80
Pulldowns: 2 of 12 @ 150
Dumbell Rows: 2 of 12 @ 50
Preacher curls: 2 of 12 @ 70
Standing concentration curls: 2 of 12 @ 25
Abs

Had another good day at the gym and staying positive and motivated. Still looking forward to the poundage to start adding up (both weights and body weight).... There's not much else to do here... Tomorrow is another day...

thetimbomb

Awards
Good luck man, the log is lookin great keep us posted!

:cheers:

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Things are looking good. Great log, it is really helping out. Curious to see how PP works for you. Subscribed.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
I do have one question though...Are you set on doing 30mg PP on week 4 or are you gonna see how you feel after week 3? It seems from other logs that it produces nothing more than increased side effects. Just curious.

samv12

Awards
dude u r going to LOVE this stack I promise. just keep up the hard work in the gym and keep ur cals up and clean. it takes some time for the PP to kick in so be patient. Also don't let the scale be the only judge. good luck on the rest of the cycle.

wannabuild

Awards
I really appreciate all of the positive comments, very encouraging. As far as bumping to 30mgs on week four, of course nothing is set in stone but as of right now that is still the plan. I'll take everything into consideration between now and then. Samv12 you know that's true, I have to take into consideration any possible fat loss also, which would be a good thing in itself..... thanks all...

wannabuild

Awards
Day eleven: 20mgs same dosing schedule. Still no outward signs of negative sides. Feeling good, and as always motivated to get to the gym. The pumps are still feeling great. Today at the gym went like this:

Decline barbell bench: 2 of 12 @ 225
D.B. flys: 2 of 12 @ 55
D.B. shoulder press: 2 of 12 @ 55
Rear delts: 2 of 12 @ 40
Smith machine calves: 2 of 12 @ 3x45 1x10 each side
Overhead triceps extentions: 2 of 12 @ 140
Shrugs: 2 of 12 @ 255
Weighted dips: 2 of 12 with 75 pounds

Strength gains could be starting to appear. The weights seemed to go up a little easier. It felt great. Hope this is just the beginning. We'll see what tomorrow brings.....

wannabuild

Awards
Day twelve: 20mgs same dosing schedule.... Still everything is the same, no noticeable negative sides. Haven't weighed myself for a few days so I'm not sure on that one. I feel fuller, and look a little more vascular... so even if it's in my head it's a good thing because it is a motivation factor. The endurance in the gym seems pretty good.. strength still seems like it may be up a little... anyway today at the gym went like this:

Dead lift: 2 of 12 @ 225
Walking lunges: down hall and back, 45 d.b. each hand
Pulldowns: 2 of 12 @ 150
Close grip rows: 2 of 12 @ 135
Incline d.b. curls: 2 of 12 @ 30 superset with
Hammer curls: 2 of 12 @ 30
abs

Had a good time at the gym but had to go late due to too much work to get done... but everything still went good... One more good day tomorrow then an off day... looking forward to tomorrow

wannabuild

Awards
Day thirteen: Felt a little bloated today. The last two days have been pretty rough. I have had a lot to do and haven't been getting to the gym until late. Pretty wore out. Other then that no negative sides to report. I still feel like I look "fuller" and still have been feeling real good pumps in the gym that last a decent amount of time. I've been keeping my calories up pretty good and eating as clean as possible. I still haven't weighed myself again yet, probably will Monday. Monday will also start the Zol. Today at the gym went like this:

Incline d.b. bench: 2 of 12 with 85's
Close hand bench: 2 of 12 @ 160
Arnold press: 2 of 12 @ 45's
Rear delts: 2 of 12 @ 30's
One leg d.b. calf raises: 2 of 12 with 30
Tricep pushdowns: 2 of 12 @ 110
Shrugs: 2 of 12 @ 260
Weighted dips: 2 of 12 @ 80

I actually felt like I did pretty good at the gym despite being tired. Tomorrow is a rest day, going to try to take advantage of it, get my work done quick. Until later....

KellysGymCarver

Awards
Nice log going! I have one over to BB.com with just the PP, but I was thinking of bridging into the Pzol. It seems to be a popular stack. I use the same name there, so check it out in the Supps logs if you want. I felt the same pumps and fullness that you did. My weight did shoot up after day 8, and then leveled off a bit. Strength is up a notch, and motivation is at an all time high. Good luck, I'll be watching.......:clap2:

wannabuild

Awards
Alright, it's been a few days since I updated the log, but I'm not exactly in the United States right now so my internet was down, I will update all missed days in a couple of hours or so.
day fourteen was the same dosages, just an off day. I will pick up from day fifteen and update to today.

wannabuild

Awards
I have not been able to update this thread the last few days due to a few very good reasons that I can't go into here, so here will be a quick update. To this point I still am not having any visible negative sides. I am still getting good pumps in the gym with decent vascularity. Still very motivated. My weight to this point is up seven pounds total. I have this week not only been using the phera but also started the zol at 100mg per day. No noticed increased effects of any kind at this point. the gym has looked like this:

day fifteen:
Squat: 2 of 10 @ 255
SLDL: 2 of 12 @ 165 superset with
Standing leg curl: 2 of 10 @ 30
Chins: 2 of 10
Pulldowns: 2 of 10 @ 150
Wide grip rows: 2 of 10 @ 120
EZ bar curls: 2 of 10 @ 75 lbs
abs

day sixteen:
Flat bench: 2 of 10 @ 225
Cable fly: 2 of 10 @ 70
Shoulder press: 2 of 10 @ 140
Rear delts: 2 of 10 @ 40
One leg calves: 2 of 10 @ 35
Skull crushers: 2 of 10 @ 80
Shrugs: 2 of 10 @ 265
Weighted dips: 2 of 10 @ 90

Day seventeen:
Hack squat front: 2 of 10 with 4x45, 1x35
Hack squat rear: 2 of 10 with 4x45, 1x10
Leg extentions: 2 of 10 @ 90
chins: 2 of 10
Pulldowns: 2 of 11 @ 150
1 arm rows: 2 of 10 @ 50
Preacher curls: 2 of 10 @ 75
abs

Day eighteen:
Decline bench: 2 of 10 @ 235
D.B. flys: 2 of 10 @ 45
D.B. shoulder press: 2 of 10 @ 60
Rear delts: 2 of 12 @ 40
Smith calves: 2 of 10 @ 45x3, 10x1, 5x1
Overhead tricep extentions: 2 of 10 @ 150
Shrugs: 2 of 10 @ 275
Weighted dips: 2 of 15 @ 45

Day nineteen:
Dead lift: 2 of 10 @ 245
Walking d.b. lunges: down hall & back x 2 @ 55
Chins: 2 of 10
Pulldowns: 2 of 10 @ 165
Narrow rows: 2 of 10 @ 150
Incline d.b. curls: 2 of 10 @ 35 superset with
Hammer curls: 2 of 10 @ 35
concentration curls 2 of 15 @ 25
abs

That takes me up to today. As I've said the weight is up seven total pounds (has remained steady last three days) I have increased total calories consumed and have still been eating as clean as possible. Still have another week of the PheraPlex and three more of the zol. As of right now I am still looking at upping the phera to 30mg for the last week. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated. Thanks...

wannabuild

Awards
Day twenty: Same doses, same dosing schedule. Still no noticeable side effects. BP is good. Still feeling very good pumps in the gym. Strength seems to be increasing some. My total body weight is now up eight pounds. Have been tired a lot as of late, but have also been working a lot. Still very motivated in the gym, feeling very focused and good on the weight. The gym went like this:

Incline d.b. bench: 2 of 10 @ 90
Close grip bench: 2 of 10 @ 165
Arnold press: 2 of 10 @ 55
Rear delts: 2 of 10 @ 45
1 leg calves: 2 of 10 @ 35
Tricep press downs: 2 of 10 @ 150
Shrugs: 2 of 10 @ 295
Weighted dips: 2 of 15 with 45

I do have some soreness in the elbow that is causing a little hinderance, but I am icing it. Still planning on upping the Phera Plex. Day twenty-one is an off day. We'll see how Monday goes..... :twisted:

wannabuild

Awards
Day twenty-two... 30mg Phera, 100mg zol..... Still feeling good, motivated, love to hit the gym.... the gym went like this:

Squats: 2 of 10 @ 265
Straight leg d.l.: 2 of 10 @ 175 superset with
Standing leg curl: 2 of 10 @ 35
Pulldowns: 2 of 10 @ 165
Wide grip rows: 2 of 10 @ 120
EZ bar curls: 2 of 10 @ 85
Concentration curls: 2 of 15 @ 25
abs

Well, I experienced some pretty big lower back pumps today. First time I have felt anything like that. I don't contribute it to the increase in Phera because I went to the gym before the third dose. It slowed me down slightly but didn't keep me from completing my sets- mostly on sldl. Other than that there have still been no negative sides that I can complain of. Strength is good, still up nearly eight pounds. We'll see what day twenty-three brings...

wannabuild

Awards
Day twenty-three... same dosing schedule.... still up about eight pounds... no new sides to note, back pumps went away, none really felt (at least not so intense) since then. the gym went like this:

Flat bench: 2 of 10 @ 235
Cable fly: 2 of 10 @ 70
Shoulder press: 2 of 10 @ 145
1 leg calves: 2 of 10 @ 40
Skull Crushers: 2 of 10 @ 75
Shrugs: 2 of 10 @ 305
Weighted dips: 2 of 15 with 45

Everything felt good, felt motivated still... pumped... phera is winding down...

wannabuild

Awards
Day twenty-four... same dosing schedule.... Again no negative sides noticed. Blood pressure is good, have some lethargy, but I don't have the best sleeping habits either. Weight has remained the same for a few days now. The gym went like this:

Hack squats front: 2 of 10 with 5 45lb plates
Hack squats rear: 2 of 10 with 5 45lb plates
leg extentions: 2 of 10 @ 100
Pulldowns: 2 of 10 @ 180
1 arm rows: 2 of 10 with 55
Preacher curls: 2 of 10 @ 80
Standing concentration curls: 2 of 20 @ 25
abs

Had a good workout, felt real good pumps through all body parts worked. Back pumps were not so bad with the hack squats. Wasn't real motivated to do abs, but once I got started everything went good. Glad I didn't skip it.

wannabuild

Awards
Day twenty-five.... everything is still the same... still feeling good in the gym... bad part is been getting there late and can't get to sleep very good. Have to get back on a good schedule. The pumps are still feeling real good. The gym went like this....

Decline bench: 2 of 10 @ 245
D.B. flys: 2 of 10 @ 45
D.B. shoulder press: 2 of 10 @ 65
Smith calves: 2 of 10 @ 3x45lb 2x10lbs each side
overhead triceps extentions: 2 of 10 @ 150
Shrugs: 2 of 10 @ 315
Weighted dips: 2 of 15 with 45lbs

Only a few days of Phera Plex left then its Zol for two more weeks. Thinking of incorporating cardio a little. I've only put about .25 inch increase in the abdomen area, so that's not bad.... will have more to come....

Burner

Awards
Nice log bro, i'm on day 6 of pretty much the same cycle. Anything you might change if you were to do it over again?

wannabuild

Awards
Day twenty-six.... same dose, same dosing schedule.... Still no noticeable sides.... Burner, as far as changing anything, I might have actually liked to up my dose a week sooner. I'm actually feeling better results this week. My weight is now up a total of ten pounds. Feeling good and strong in the gym. Reps have come a little easier this week. The gym went like this:

Dead lift: 2 of 10 @ 265
Walking D.B. lunges: down hall and back x2 @ 60 each hand
Pulldowns: 2 of 10 @ 180
Narrow seated rows: 2 of 10 @ 165
Incline d.b. curls: 2 of 10 @ 35 superset with
hammer curls: 2 of 10 @ 35
concentration curls: 2 of 20 @ 25
abs

Feeling stronger, hopefully adding good weight. My diet has been pretty good, as good as it can get for where I am at. Will add updated measurements in a week or so, maybe even before/after pics. Going to continue with the Zol for two weeks after the Plex is gone. Thanks for all the positive comments out there... again any suggestions are welcome...

wannabuild

Awards
Day twenty-seven... same dose and dosing schedule. No new added sides to report. Elbow is still giving me pain, but pushing through, trying not to do anything to agrevate it too much more. Using ice after lifting. Everything in the gym is going pretty good, still staying motivated. The gym went like this....

Incline d.b. bench: 2 of 10 @ 95
Close grip bench: 2 of 10 @ 180
Arnold press: 2 of 10 @ 55
1 leg calves: 2 of 10 @ 45
Tricep pressdowns: 2 of 12 @ 150
Shrugs: 2 of 10 @ 320
Weighted dips: 2 of 15 with 45lbs

Day twenty-eight is an off day... and the last day of phera plex...

wannabuild

Awards
Haven't updated for a few days.... Just using the mega Zol now. Things are still going good. Strength is still good, weight is still the same, up ten pounds. Will try to post before/after pictures and updated stats on Saturday.... Still never experienced any noticeable negative sides... Everything seemed to go pretty good. I'm happy with the ten pounds for this cycle, will just have to see how much of that I can keep.