Six month Metamorphosis

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well I have just finished a Halodrol cycle as most of you know, and decided to start a new thread to highlight my six-month journey back into the light, after a 2 and a half year hiatus.

I started back in November 12 with some diet modifications I was 305 lbs and really out of shape, through diet and some light exercise and weight lifting I was able to know off 40 lbs, I was really not getting anywhere in the strength department though. I’m a afraid a combination of age and dieting was taking it’s toll.

After losing a few more lbs and increasing the intensity of my workouts and with my diet well in check, I started the Halodrol with some really great success by taking inches off my waist without losing much in the way of weight. My body composition has changed immensely and I am feeling strong and fit again at 259 as of my last weigh in on Friday.

I have now started PCT of Rebound, Activate and Lean Extreme with some Herbals and DHEA. The Activate will start the second week of PCT, I was going to wait 2 weeks in but the timing is such that it would be more of a waist that way. (I will be taking a break in early April).

In about mid April I will continue to bridge with a Powerfull, Cissus Camph stack, I will also have started my six-month experiment with PGHT. The Powerfull I will run 7 a day for the first 10 days 9 for 21 days, probably the same with the Cissus and I will just run the Camph 8 a day. This will take me to mid may where I will be taking another little break.

On June 1 I will start my maximus stack, I will run activate with lean extreme, DHEA as part of my PCT. Since it is advised that the Novedex be used the last two weeks of the cycle I plan on doing so and starting my DHEA at that time. I will kick in with my Activate on completion of the cycle using up the remainder of my 2 bottles of Novedex.

I will take another break and then do another Powerfull, Cissus Camph stack which will take me to sometime mid September. I will be running the PGHT right through from April to the end of September.

My goals are to slowly cut down to about 12% body fat which I will maintain while keeping as much muscle as possible, I will end up between 225-235 lbs. This log will keep track of my progression during the six months. I always encourage input as that is the reason for laying out the plan. I have not planned beyond this point one scenario would be to lean bulk during the fall and early winter and do a cut for a contest in the spring, I don’t know if I want to hit the stage again though.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I admire your persistence and dedication in reaching your goals and setting your cycles ahead of time. I've always been a skinny guy so I cannot comment on losing weight but I think your doing better than most people on here.

I always recommend Nolvadex when taking steroids and I'm sure most people do on here and I'm sure you've heard it before. Even though your balls aren't shrinking and libido is OK on Halo, i would still recommend you have it on hand JUST IN CASE. Better safe than sorry! I've heard it taken for the first 1-5 days only to kick-start your natural testosterone, which you may want to keep in mind.

Honestly I think you can do without the DHEA in your pct but alot of guys recommend that on here so its not a definate.

One thing I do recommend, which I don't see on here per say is taking your healthy fats - I recommend using Flax seed, fish oil and/or SESAMIN is great when cutting down.

I think your doing just fine though man, keep up the great work and I look foreward to seeing more of your progress.:woohoo:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First of all thanks for your comments, yes I have a lot of experience as a Natural bodybuilder and didn't start to use anything till I was over 40. I have competed as a natural bodybuilder so I am very adept concerning training and dieting, all this other stuff I am still learning.

Sorry I didn't mention it but, yes I am using plenty of fish oil and flax, and I do use plenty of liver protection.

The only thing that you mentioned I am not doing is the Nolvadex, I will look into but I don't have a source for the non-legal stuff so that's why I was just trying to do a less suppresve type of cycle.

jeezlouis

Awards
if your thinking nolvadex check out board sponsors for your research chemicals

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup look for Tamoxifen citrate not nolvadex too
Thanks, I'm on it. your don't have to hit me in the head although sometimes it helps. :icon_lol:

I feel really good on so far 4th day of PCT, I'm not as sore as I was on cycle and there are still some strength gains at the gym, the libido seemed to be down a bit for about 2 days back to normal now. My waist went way down this week over half an inch, I could really see it too.

I weighed in at 255 which is a bit of a loss but given I lost over a half inch, I would say 3 of the 4 pounds of it was fat, that's 50 lbs off since November and probably up about 7 lbs of muscle (maybe less). Will change my routine next week there will be some compound, push press and squats and more isolation with a lot of Dumbell work. When I work with dumbells I use a lot of drop, super and giant sets to keep the intensity high. It'll be fun. :dance:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 8 of PCT and my waist has continued to waist away (pun intended) I have never experienced such a rapid reduction in waist size while dieting and I've been around the block a few times on this one, so you can take that to the bank. I believe that it's the Lean Extreme that is causing this phenomenon. I am taking one in the morning one at noon one before workout or before bed on non training days. Lean Extreme does exactly what it says it does.

I did experience some loss of libido (I guess it's the rebound) it's not as bad as I experienced on a 1Test 4ad transdermal but it was evident with a small amount of testicular discomfort. The boys did not show any signs of shrinkage however and I seem to be getting back to normal now. I have been taking a Trib/Fenugreek/Lonjack herbal, and I am down to 2 rebound a day and implementing the Activate starting today. If I was going to compete this year I could go on a 20 week prep now and get there, I am pleased to be in this state at 255, it would be a pretty tough go though.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Changed my routine, starting last night and had a really solid high intensity workout. I am still rock hard and feel really good. Libido is very strong and I am still showing good strength in the gym. My waist seems to be getting smaller very quickly. Today someone commented that I look like I’m in good shape. I haven’t heard that for a while, 255 and in good shape! Well I may not be in top shape yet but I’m well on my way. The shape is coming back there is no doubt.

I can’t say that I feel much different in the gym than when I was on cycle.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 11 of PCT had another really good workout last night, I am feeling very hard and big, the waist shrinking seems to have subsided, for the moment. I will be doing legs tonight, it will be interesting to see how my power is holding out, I will report back tomorrow.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not as great a workout last night, I was pre-exhauting my hamstrings b4 doing squats and it didn't work out that well. My strength was still ok though. I might have to change this next week.

I am pleased overall with the PCT, weighed in at 253.5 which is 1.5 lbs down and the loss around my waist more than explains this. So almost done the second week of PCT waist is almost an inch smaller and I'm down a total of 5.5 lbs. I might have lost a pound of my gains. My weigh in this week tells me that post cycle muscle loss is likely ceased. Love the change in my body composition. The muscles are still hard. I started the activate this week this could be a factor. I will not have any activity on the weekend so the body will get a mini rest.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is what I was thinking for my Powerfull, Cissus, cAMP bridge, again opinions are welcome and appreciated.

Workout days
Morning 7am
2 cAMP
2 powerfull
2 cissus

pre-workout 5pm
2 cAMP
2 cissus
4 powerfull

postworkout 7pm
2 Cissus

night bed
2 cAMP
2 powerfull

Non workout
Morning 7am
2 cAMP
2 powerfull
3 cissus

Afternoon
2 Camp
3 cissus
2 Powerfull

night bed
2 cAMP
2 powerfull

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Balistic workout on Monday, feeling pretty good , getting really good sleeps, I can’t remember getting this much uninterrupted sleep in quite some time. Muscles as still rock hard and my waist is slowly going down, not at the rate it was but steady progress. I seem to be maintaining my muscle mass very well.

I ordered some Methoxy-Tst from nutraplanet, I just couldn’t resist. This will be a key ingredient to my winter lean bulk. The leading candidate for a stack mate is Mega-Trn. I will need to run a serious PCT with this, I will pick up some Nolvadex (liquid likely). NHA will be a key player and I was thinking of throwing in some Triple Threat near the end of the cycle and through the first couple weeks of PCT. I have plenty of time to research. Another thing, I will be doing blood tests b4 and after cycle for this one.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks eventually I will get to around 230 but I am going slow on these last 20 lbs or so to preserve mass. It's really nice not to have a deadline you can take your time.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Thanks eventually I will get to around 230 but I am going slow on these last 20 lbs or so to preserve mass. It's really nice not to have a deadline you can take your time.
Finally stopped by! Great work! I will be tuned in to this log! Very detailed. Again, great job on your gains/losses.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey swole. :cheers: Yah I will be running this log for a long period of time, may exceed six months as now I have odered the Methoxy-Tst and Mega-Trn. I won't be starting those till the fall.

I've been making a list of PCT products for the fall lean bulk, yah I'm a little anal lol I am planning on Nolvadex with pretty much what I used for the Halodrol cycle. I am going to add either Fenotest or Triple threat so I will be following your log on the triple threat. The PGHT I will be starting when I get home in early April. It will take me right up untill bulk time, I have six months worth. I will do a log on the Universalkits site for that as well.

Anyhew another great workout last night, I am really liking the activate. Love the hardness, and I have great energy in the gym. I really hammered last night. I am feeling leaner and meaner, so nice to able to go full boar.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here is my PCT order for the 2 lean bulk cycles (plus some cissus and Powerfull for bridging) of Methoxy-TST and Mega-Trn, I will be doing starting October. I am penciling in the Powerfull and Cissus as my bridge supps without having tried them but I have some on hand so when I confirm it’s effectiveness in this role I will finalize my decision concerning bridging supplements.

2 bottles Tamoxifen Citrate
3 bottles Saw Palmetto
3 50 mg bottles of DHEA
2 Activate
2 Rebound
2 Lean Extreme
3 Fenotest
2 PowerFull
2 Cissus
250 mg of Milk Thistle

Should run about 600 bucks, the anabolics only cost 130 :blink:

Good workout last night on legs, but I have to admit I am pretty burned out. Kicked the crap out of myself this week. I’m look’n good though. I expect tomorrow’s weigh in to yield about 1 lb of weight loss or maybe none as it appears my shoulders have widened some and my upper chest seems a little denser. Gotta love that push press. :twisted:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Boy was I off the mark, I weighed in a 250 which is a little too much to lose in a week. My waist is down another half inch though. The loss around the waist wasn't apparent late last week so I was really alarmed at my weigh in on Saturday, then when Monday morning rolled around it was more obvious.

I have definitely dropped some more muscle though, bound to happen given my diet, but I'll take the fat loss though. so of my 8 lbs I'm still holding on to at least 5. I think the feeling that I was not going to go down on the scale was a combination of some widening and leaning out which makes me look bigger over all. 250 and a 39 inch waist though, I'm pretty pleased overall.

Well down 55 lbs since November 12th. I am feeling great in every aspect, the muscles are hard and the libido is very strong. I feel very fit. 2 more weeks till my break.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here is my PCT order for the 2 lean bulk cycles (plus some cissus and Powerfull for bridging) of Methoxy-TST and Mega-Trn, I will be doing starting October. I am penciling in the Powerfull and Cissus as my bridge supps without having tried them but I have some on hand so when I confirm it’s effectiveness in this role I will finalize my decision concerning bridging supplements.

2 bottles Tamoxifen Citrate
3 bottles Saw Palmetto
3 50 mg bottles of DHEA
2 Activate
2 Rebound
2 Lean Extreme
3 Fenotest
2 PowerFull
2 Cissus
250 mg of Milk Thistle

Should run about 600 bucks, the anabolics only cost 130 :blink:

Good workout last night on legs, but I have to admit I am pretty burned out. Kicked the crap out of myself this week. I’m look’n good though. I expect tomorrow’s weigh in to yield about 1 lb of weight loss or maybe none as it appears my shoulders have widened some and my upper chest seems a little denser. Gotta love that push press. :twisted:
Ok I've been doing more research and it's costing me money :blink:

I will be adding 300 mg of NAC
12 bottles of Hawthorn Berry and
2 bottles of Symmetry to my shopping list I think I'm going to ask Nutraplanet for a bulk discount. :blink:

The workout was very good again yesterday, I have lost a tiny bit of strength and stamina from when I was on cycle. I am not alarmed at all though, I am on a calorie defecit and maintaining pretty well. My next cycle with contain more calories however. Not a lot more.

Who knows though the way things are going my next cycle might be a lean bulker. I soon as a hit 225-230 I will reassess my priorities. If I feel it's time to bulk I will go with a Methoxy-TST / Mega-Trn lean bulk cycle in June. I would save the maximus stack for cutting later probably February next year.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow my waist is still shrinking steadily. I can actually see my abs coming in, I have always have had a thick abdominal wal but 250 and abs. :blink:

Good workout yesterday strength seems to be holding. I've attained some nice width, my thickness has never been a problem that will come with time. Love the way I'm feeling, I'm lookin not to bad either (except for loose skin). I will weigh in tommorow.

stinkfist

Awards
Boy was I off the mark, I weighed in a 250 which is a little too much to lose in a week. My waist is down another half inch though. The loss around the waist wasn't apparent late last week so I was really alarmed at my weigh in on Saturday, then when Monday morning rolled around it was more obvious.

I have definitely dropped some more muscle though, bound to happen given my diet, but I'll take the fat loss though. so of my 8 lbs I'm still holding on to at least 5. I think the feeling that I was not going to go down on the scale was a combination of some widening and leaning out which makes me look bigger over all. 250 and a 39 inch waist though, I'm pretty pleased overall.

Well down 55 lbs since November 12th. I am feeling great in every aspect, the muscles are hard and the libido is very strong. I feel very fit. 2 more weeks till my break.
Very inspiring, stick with it. 55lbs is nothing to sneeze at.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks, I think this is a personal record. I think the most I have ever lost before was around 50. I will have no problem getting to 225-230. That's 70-75 lbs wow, was I fat. :jaw:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DW you are in inspiration to ALL ENDOS !!! Good Log and keep up the good work... ENDO RULE !!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why thank you I will endeavour to represent :head:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weigh in at 248.5 today which is right where I want to be as far as fat loss is concerned. After almost 4 weeks of PCT I probably lost 3 lbs of my estimated 8 lbs of lean gain... maybe 4. I've been dieting though so I consider myself fortunate. Next time my colorie intake will be slightly higher during PCT. Live and learn.

Muscles are rock hard and I have been passing out before 10 every night, I guess it must be the Activate, so sleep is good. I will be doing legs today. I have one more week on Activate and rebound and will keep taking the lean extreme till is is gone.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My leg workout was very good, I can't remember increasing the weight on an exercise like squat while on a calorie deficit before. NHA works well.

hrdgain81

hrdgain81

Awards
DW, awesome work man. Your the picture of dedication.

Are you still planning on using the pght? I am looking into this for my own cutter and I'm searching for as much feedback as possible.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DW, awesome work man. Your the picture of dedication.

Are you still planning on using the pght? I am looking into this for my own cutter and I'm searching for as much feedback as possible.
Thanks :cheers: when I'm on I'm all the way on when I'm off I'm usually all the way off. :blink:

Yah I will be runinning the PGHT as soon as I get home, that will be on monday, I will start next Tuesday.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It just wasn't there today, my strength was the same but the stamina wasn't good. I think I'm becoming a little overtrained, I've been going at it pretty hard, for too long.

I'll finish off this week I've got a rest planned next week, light cardio only. I expect that my weight has dropped again I am looking leaner. I will weigh in on thursday morning.

Next week I will be headed back home and will be using a different scale dor weigh ins. I'll likely take my weight on thursday and calibrate the scale using that weight.

Like I said I will be starting PGHT on tuesday morning and then likely start my PowerFull Cissus Camph run the following week when I go back to the dungeon (my hardcore hideout).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well a very successful week my waist is down to 38 and I'm 245. That's 60 lbs gone. 15 more lbs and I will reassess my body composition and decide to lean bulk or continue to cut. I hear about a lot of people gaining and getting leaner at the same time, so the lean bulk idea is sounding more attractive.

Would have to hear how best to do this.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it's rest this week, I arrived home after being away 3 months, did a 45 minute cardio session this morning. I weighed in at 246.6 on my home scales which sounds fairly accurate so I will not make any adjustments.

I did my first applicaton of the PGHT this morning, the skin soaked it up nicely.

My wife says she's never seen my abs this visible at this high a weight which confirms what I've been thinking. My mass is up a bit there's no doubt.

Well I'm off to read Methoxy-Tst logs, later...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy libido batman, wow after 5 weeks of PCT I have been given a stronger libido than I can remember in years. I'm like a wild animal (sorry for the image). :icon_lol:
It probably has a lot to do with the fact I'm a lot healthier now, but man.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighed in at 244 but it's hard to get an accurate reading on these stupid bathroom scales. Abs are clearer and muscle mass is looking good.

I start PowerFull/Cissus/Campholic tommorow and will be getting back to the gym.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back to the gym on my 3rd day of PowerFull/Cissus/Camph stack. The workout was good I was able to handle everything I had planned which is a bit unusual because I have a habit of aiming too high when I come off a break.

It's very early yet but I am not feeling the muscle hardness that I had on NHA, but I'll give it some time, the workout was good though. My joints felt really good but I had a week off we'll see if things stay that way.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighed in at 242.6 today which is right where I want to be I can see the fat slowly melting away. Like I said I want to lose between 1 and 2 lbs a week.

My workouts have been good as a matter of fact they seemed a bit easy. It's early to say if it's the supps or not (on day 7 of Powerfull/cissus/camph). I will know more next week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I continue to get leaner (seeing more definition) and my strength and stamina are up a bit from last week, not as much as I had hoped. On day 11 of PowerFull/Cissus/Camph and like I said experiencing some benefits. The PGHT may have a say in that as well. I have to remember that usually when I lose weight my strength goes down or I plateau. So I have to take that into consideration.

I seem to be leaning up a bit better than last week so I may be down more in weight we'll see.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighed in at 240.6 today down another 2 lbs which wasn't a surprise, it seemed to be consistant with what I was seeing in the mirror.

Strength and stamina are good, I had to increase my volume to make my workouts more challenging. I have decided to add in a Kre-Alkalyn product made here in Canada called Purple-K. People seem to think it might work well for me. I have never really been into cell expansion supps as creatine did next to nothing for me. I'm hoping that I get better results with buffered creatine. I will start taking it today 2 caps b4 workout and 2 after. On off days I will take 2 in the morning.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Significant strength increases starting with day 14 of Powerfull/Cissus/Camph. I do believe that the Purple-K has something to do with it but it is very early to make that statement so the USP products get the credit. Muscle hardness is back and the fat is melting away. Camph and PGHT have a definite effect in this regard.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I weighed in at 240 but I believe this to be artificially high as I was definitely holding some water. Earlier in the week I was showing definite signs of leaning out. My muscles have good volume and the strength continues to slowly escalate.

I do believe that the Purple-K is a excellent addition to this stack. 2 more weeks and I will take a 1 week break, then start my Halodrol Orastan E cycle. I purchased some REM to take during cycle. I will start pre-loading liver (1200 NCA and 1 gram of milk thistle) support supplements at the end of this week. My other support supps are Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto Fish and Flax Seed oils. I have Tor on hand but will only use it if absolutely necessary otherwise I will use Novedex, Activate and Lean Extreme for PCT.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Weighed in yesterday at 237.6 which was about what I was expecting for what the mirror has been indicating to me. So I am able to slowly increase my strength while I continue to lose between 1.5 - 2 lbs a week on average. I would have to say mission accomplished. (So far)

With the addition of the Creatine product Purple-K my muscles have a lot more volume and are hard again.

I will be starting my preload of liver supps tommorow in preparation for my Maximus Stack which will start on the 21st of may.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I weighed in at 236.4 today and visually I think I have made better progress. I am at the end of the USPLabs stack, I am taking next week off but will continue to take the Cissus for joint repair before I start my Maximus Stack a week from tommorow.

Not much else to say my strength is good and the fat is slowly melting away everything seems to to going to design. I will be planning my routine this week it will be compound lifts using 4-4-4-6-8 reps.

craigblitz

Awards
Subscribed... You and I have some similar stats. I have always been big but in shape until recently I broke my leg and was inactive for almost 12 month. Balloned to 300:jaw: pounds. I am down to 268 through diet and hard work. Ideally I should be around 220. Anyway, thanks for this thread and your halodrol log. I have learned a lot from both of them.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah I wouldn't mind getting down to 220, I would be about 10% at that weight but it would be hard for me to maintain. 225 - 230 is probably going to be my maintenance weight.

I weighed in at 234.6 today I start my Maximus stack on Sunday. Like I said I preloaded with Milk Thistle and NAC will be adding Hawthorn Berry and Saw Palmetto as well.

I continue to look leaner and bigger, very pleased with my results so far.

craigblitz

Awards
Yeah 220 I should be around 10% BF, but maintaince I can carry 225-230 and still look good naked...lol. Oh well the journey is about to begin soon enough. Do you have any recent pics?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like Purple K as well, it is a tad bit pricey but most definitely effective strength wise

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok long time no post, I just finished my Maximus stack and the results were fantastic. I am back up to 241.6 and leaner then when I started. Major size gains all over. Unbelievable muscle hardness.

I beleive the PGHT has really benefited me as well, everything I eat just seems to turn into muscle while I get leaner. My eating wasn't as clean this time so my leaning out wasn't as noticeable as my size gains. I'd estrimate myself at around 15 percent.

There were absolutely not discernable sides besides some extra muscle soreness from kickin the crap out of myself in the gym. I have Tor on hand but will save it for the Mega-Trn /Methoxy-TST cycle in the early fall. I will go with NHA and DHEA along with some Triple Threat. I wish this cycle didn't have to end I love feeling like a monster again. I can't imagine the Mega-Trn/TST cycle being better than this. If it is I will have to widen my doors.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh forgot to mention I will be using the Size-On creatine product as well, I heard it's pretty good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a quick update I have been completely successfull with my PCT and am maintaining my weight. I'm in the 3rd week so I will increase my cardio a little to start to shed a little more weight. I'm looking very fit and I feel like a beast.

My strength is very good and I have been able to continue to add weight in the first couple of weeks of PCT. Size On is a terrific product as well.

There is no doubt in my mind the PGHT has converted me from an endo-meso to a meso-endo. This is a terrific staple product for an older person.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey DW, long time no speak to!:wave: It's great to see you are coming along very well, and making awesome PCT progress:dance: I will be coming around more often to track your progress and see how everything is going with you. Keep up the great work, and good to see all is well.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes I am definitely pleased with my PCT experiences, and I liked the Maximus stack better than Halo on it's own. The PCT without SERM is sufficient but my next cycle is going to be Mega-Trn/Methoxy-Tst at which time I will incorporate some TOR.

The TOR is supposed to be really good so I don't know what other PCT products I will need to use.