Six month Metamorphosis - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Six month Metamorphosis

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I weighed in at 236.4 today and visually I think I have made better progress. I am at the end of the USPLabs stack, I am taking next week off but will continue to take the Cissus for joint repair before I start my Maximus Stack a week from tommorow.

Not much else to say my strength is good and the fat is slowly melting away everything seems to to going to design. I will be planning my routine this week it will be compound lifts using 4-4-4-6-8 reps.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. New Member

Subscribed... You and I have some similar stats. I have always been big but in shape until recently I broke my leg and was inactive for almost 12 month. Balloned to 300 pounds. I am down to 268 through diet and hard work. Ideally I should be around 220. Anyway, thanks for this thread and your halodrol log. I have learned a lot from both of them.
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah I wouldn't mind getting down to 220, I would be about 10% at that weight but it would be hard for me to maintain. 225 - 230 is probably going to be my maintenance weight.

I weighed in at 234.6 today I start my Maximus stack on Sunday. Like I said I preloaded with Milk Thistle and NAC will be adding Hawthorn Berry and Saw Palmetto as well.

I continue to look leaner and bigger, very pleased with my results so far.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. New Member

Yeah 220 I should be around 10% BF, but maintaince I can carry 225-230 and still look good naked...lol. Oh well the journey is about to begin soon enough. Do you have any recent pics?
  5. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

I like Purple K as well, it is a tad bit pricey but most definitely effective strength wise
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Ok long time no post, I just finished my Maximus stack and the results were fantastic. I am back up to 241.6 and leaner then when I started. Major size gains all over. Unbelievable muscle hardness.

I beleive the PGHT has really benefited me as well, everything I eat just seems to turn into muscle while I get leaner. My eating wasn't as clean this time so my leaning out wasn't as noticeable as my size gains. I'd estrimate myself at around 15 percent.

There were absolutely not discernable sides besides some extra muscle soreness from kickin the crap out of myself in the gym. I have Tor on hand but will save it for the Mega-Trn /Methoxy-TST cycle in the early fall. I will go with NHA and DHEA along with some Triple Threat. I wish this cycle didn't have to end I love feeling like a monster again. I can't imagine the Mega-Trn/TST cycle being better than this. If it is I will have to widen my doors.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Oh forgot to mention I will be using the Size-On creatine product as well, I heard it's pretty good.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Just a quick update I have been completely successfull with my PCT and am maintaining my weight. I'm in the 3rd week so I will increase my cardio a little to start to shed a little more weight. I'm looking very fit and I feel like a beast.

My strength is very good and I have been able to continue to add weight in the first couple of weeks of PCT. Size On is a terrific product as well.

There is no doubt in my mind the PGHT has converted me from an endo-meso to a meso-endo. This is a terrific staple product for an older person.
  9. Registered User

Hey DW, long time no speak to! It's great to see you are coming along very well, and making awesome PCT progress I will be coming around more often to track your progress and see how everything is going with you. Keep up the great work, and good to see all is well.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes I am definitely pleased with my PCT experiences, and I liked the Maximus stack better than Halo on it's own. The PCT without SERM is sufficient but my next cycle is going to be Mega-Trn/Methoxy-Tst at which time I will incorporate some TOR.

The TOR is supposed to be really good so I don't know what other PCT products I will need to use.
  11. Registered User

Nice progress! Ever thought of looking into IBE's Oratropin? RUn that 1 month on 1 month off for a couple months? Or maybe growth hormone at 2iu's eod, that'll get you peeled.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yes I have have considered Oratropin but with PGHT working so well I am going to stick with it. I like the fact that it stimulates natural release.

Ok my PCT is finished and I gained 2 lbs during the last couple weeks, I am going to attribute it to the Size On; the stuff simply rocks. My strength is about 90% of my best ever.

I am looking good enough that I am starting to think about the stage again. I have a long term plan in mind. I would get down to within 20 lbs of my target 20 weeks out and then hit my target 3 weeks out. This will give me 3 weeks to thin and tighten the skin and get hyper lean. I won't consider this untill next year but I have to plan ahead. I will need to get down to contest + 20 lbs by the end of January which is plenty of time. I am at 243 and would need to lose 23 lbs but slowly. I have been eyeing that Gaspari Thyrotabs for my contest diet. I have really loved the products I have tried so far, so I will do some research.
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Wow I will have to reserve judgement on Thyrotabs till more people have used it, "Legal T3"; sounds ominous.

I did some refiguring and it looks like my 3 week out target weight will be closer to 205 so I will take it down to 240 by the end of August. I am doing a cycle of TST/Trn in september and if that goes very well my target may increase to 210.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Wow major size gain during cycle and now during PCT, I was concerned when I had added 3 lbs during PCT so I added more cardio.

Well the mirror says the cardio did it's job then I weigh myself and I'm the same weight. I put on my shirt and it's really tight and I'm freakin lookin huge. SizeOn is the major difference in this PCT. I have to get some more.

I am taking this week off of everything except cardio. I will do another bridge of USP products after that (rich man dosing).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 05:16 PM
  2. Six Months Progress
    By xink in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 08:45 PM
  3. patients increased their HDL up to 23 percent in six months
    By sweet-physique in forum News and Articles
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-18-2006, 09:45 PM
  4. it has been six months since . . .