Six month Metamorphosis

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Well it's rest this week, I arrived home after being away 3 months, did a 45 minute cardio session this morning. I weighed in at 246.6 on my home scales which sounds fairly accurate so I will not make any adjustments.

I did my first applicaton of the PGHT this morning, the skin soaked it up nicely.

My wife says she's never seen my abs this visible at this high a weight which confirms what I've been thinking. My mass is up a bit there's no doubt.

Well I'm off to read Methoxy-Tst logs, later...

2. Holy libido batman, wow after 5 weeks of PCT I have been given a stronger libido than I can remember in years. I'm like a wild animal (sorry for the image).
    It probably has a lot to do with the fact I'm a lot healthier now, but man.

3. Weighed in at 244 but it's hard to get an accurate reading on these stupid bathroom scales. Abs are clearer and muscle mass is looking good.

I start PowerFull/Cissus/Campholic tommorow and will be getting back to the gym.

4. Back to the gym on my 3rd day of PowerFull/Cissus/Camph stack. The workout was good I was able to handle everything I had planned which is a bit unusual because I have a habit of aiming too high when I come off a break.

It's very early yet but I am not feeling the muscle hardness that I had on NHA, but I'll give it some time, the workout was good though. My joints felt really good but I had a week off we'll see if things stay that way.

5. Weighed in at 242.6 today which is right where I want to be I can see the fat slowly melting away. Like I said I want to lose between 1 and 2 lbs a week.

My workouts have been good as a matter of fact they seemed a bit easy. It's early to say if it's the supps or not (on day 7 of Powerfull/cissus/camph). I will know more next week.

6. I continue to get leaner (seeing more definition) and my strength and stamina are up a bit from last week, not as much as I had hoped. On day 11 of PowerFull/Cissus/Camph and like I said experiencing some benefits. The PGHT may have a say in that as well. I have to remember that usually when I lose weight my strength goes down or I plateau. So I have to take that into consideration.

I seem to be leaning up a bit better than last week so I may be down more in weight we'll see.

7. Weighed in at 240.6 today down another 2 lbs which wasn't a surprise, it seemed to be consistant with what I was seeing in the mirror.

Strength and stamina are good, I had to increase my volume to make my workouts more challenging. I have decided to add in a Kre-Alkalyn product made here in Canada called Purple-K. People seem to think it might work well for me. I have never really been into cell expansion supps as creatine did next to nothing for me. I'm hoping that I get better results with buffered creatine. I will start taking it today 2 caps b4 workout and 2 after. On off days I will take 2 in the morning.

8. Significant strength increases starting with day 14 of Powerfull/Cissus/Camph. I do believe that the Purple-K has something to do with it but it is very early to make that statement so the USP products get the credit. Muscle hardness is back and the fat is melting away. Camph and PGHT have a definite effect in this regard.

9. I weighed in at 240 but I believe this to be artificially high as I was definitely holding some water. Earlier in the week I was showing definite signs of leaning out. My muscles have good volume and the strength continues to slowly escalate.

I do believe that the Purple-K is a excellent addition to this stack. 2 more weeks and I will take a 1 week break, then start my Halodrol Orastan E cycle. I purchased some REM to take during cycle. I will start pre-loading liver (1200 NCA and 1 gram of milk thistle) support supplements at the end of this week. My other support supps are Hawthorn Berry, Saw Palmetto Fish and Flax Seed oils. I have Tor on hand but will only use it if absolutely necessary otherwise I will use Novedex, Activate and Lean Extreme for PCT.

10. Weighed in yesterday at 237.6 which was about what I was expecting for what the mirror has been indicating to me. So I am able to slowly increase my strength while I continue to lose between 1.5 - 2 lbs a week on average. I would have to say mission accomplished. (So far)

With the addition of the Creatine product Purple-K my muscles have a lot more volume and are hard again.

I will be starting my preload of liver supps tommorow in preparation for my Maximus Stack which will start on the 21st of may.

11. I weighed in at 236.4 today and visually I think I have made better progress. I am at the end of the USPLabs stack, I am taking next week off but will continue to take the Cissus for joint repair before I start my Maximus Stack a week from tommorow.

Not much else to say my strength is good and the fat is slowly melting away everything seems to to going to design. I will be planning my routine this week it will be compound lifts using 4-4-4-6-8 reps.

12. Subscribed... You and I have some similar stats. I have always been big but in shape until recently I broke my leg and was inactive for almost 12 month. Balloned to 300 pounds. I am down to 268 through diet and hard work. Ideally I should be around 220. Anyway, thanks for this thread and your halodrol log. I have learned a lot from both of them.

13. Yah I wouldn't mind getting down to 220, I would be about 10% at that weight but it would be hard for me to maintain. 225 - 230 is probably going to be my maintenance weight.

I weighed in at 234.6 today I start my Maximus stack on Sunday. Like I said I preloaded with Milk Thistle and NAC will be adding Hawthorn Berry and Saw Palmetto as well.

I continue to look leaner and bigger, very pleased with my results so far.

14. Yeah 220 I should be around 10% BF, but maintaince I can carry 225-230 and still look good Oh well the journey is about to begin soon enough. Do you have any recent pics?

15. I like Purple K as well, it is a tad bit pricey but most definitely effective strength wise

16. Ok long time no post, I just finished my Maximus stack and the results were fantastic. I am back up to 241.6 and leaner then when I started. Major size gains all over. Unbelievable muscle hardness.

I beleive the PGHT has really benefited me as well, everything I eat just seems to turn into muscle while I get leaner. My eating wasn't as clean this time so my leaning out wasn't as noticeable as my size gains. I'd estrimate myself at around 15 percent.

There were absolutely not discernable sides besides some extra muscle soreness from kickin the crap out of myself in the gym. I have Tor on hand but will save it for the Mega-Trn /Methoxy-TST cycle in the early fall. I will go with NHA and DHEA along with some Triple Threat. I wish this cycle didn't have to end I love feeling like a monster again. I can't imagine the Mega-Trn/TST cycle being better than this. If it is I will have to widen my doors.

17. Oh forgot to mention I will be using the Size-On creatine product as well, I heard it's pretty good.

18. Just a quick update I have been completely successfull with my PCT and am maintaining my weight. I'm in the 3rd week so I will increase my cardio a little to start to shed a little more weight. I'm looking very fit and I feel like a beast.

My strength is very good and I have been able to continue to add weight in the first couple of weeks of PCT. Size On is a terrific product as well.

There is no doubt in my mind the PGHT has converted me from an endo-meso to a meso-endo. This is a terrific staple product for an older person.

19. Hey DW, long time no speak to! It's great to see you are coming along very well, and making awesome PCT progress I will be coming around more often to track your progress and see how everything is going with you. Keep up the great work, and good to see all is well.

20. Yes I am definitely pleased with my PCT experiences, and I liked the Maximus stack better than Halo on it's own. The PCT without SERM is sufficient but my next cycle is going to be Mega-Trn/Methoxy-Tst at which time I will incorporate some TOR.

The TOR is supposed to be really good so I don't know what other PCT products I will need to use.

21. Nice progress! Ever thought of looking into IBE's Oratropin? RUn that 1 month on 1 month off for a couple months? Or maybe growth hormone at 2iu's eod, that'll get you peeled.

22. Yes I have have considered Oratropin but with PGHT working so well I am going to stick with it. I like the fact that it stimulates natural release.

Ok my PCT is finished and I gained 2 lbs during the last couple weeks, I am going to attribute it to the Size On; the stuff simply rocks. My strength is about 90% of my best ever.

I am looking good enough that I am starting to think about the stage again. I have a long term plan in mind. I would get down to within 20 lbs of my target 20 weeks out and then hit my target 3 weeks out. This will give me 3 weeks to thin and tighten the skin and get hyper lean. I won't consider this untill next year but I have to plan ahead. I will need to get down to contest + 20 lbs by the end of January which is plenty of time. I am at 243 and would need to lose 23 lbs but slowly. I have been eyeing that Gaspari Thyrotabs for my contest diet. I have really loved the products I have tried so far, so I will do some research.

23. Wow I will have to reserve judgement on Thyrotabs till more people have used it, "Legal T3"; sounds ominous.

I did some refiguring and it looks like my 3 week out target weight will be closer to 205 so I will take it down to 240 by the end of August. I am doing a cycle of TST/Trn in september and if that goes very well my target may increase to 210.

24. Wow major size gain during cycle and now during PCT, I was concerned when I had added 3 lbs during PCT so I added more cardio.

Well the mirror says the cardio did it's job then I weigh myself and I'm the same weight. I put on my shirt and it's really tight and I'm freakin lookin huge. SizeOn is the major difference in this PCT. I have to get some more.

I am taking this week off of everything except cardio. I will do another bridge of USP products after that (rich man dosing).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 06:16 PM
  2. Six Months Progress
    By xink in forum Pics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-11-2012, 09:45 PM
  3. it has been six months since . . .
    By sweet-physique in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-07-2005, 09:38 PM
  4. ISP Service for $5.95 a month