7 Week Cutter for summer! T3/Albuterol/HD-50/TRN

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. good post enjoyed reading it =D

2. Day 56

Just a quick post.

I think it's worth noting, but I have slight fat rebound. It's noticable, but just barely. It's possible that I just don't have that super-hard look anymore, as the scale hasn't moved much. It's nothing of a big issue but I've somewhat noticed it.

I'll post how I feel after tomorrows workout.
    •   

3. Day 61

All PCT stuff

Waist 35.5
    Weight 214

Wow guys, can you believe it, it's been 2 months. I just needed to post my new stats. PCT is coming along great. ATD has my boys back to normal + some size. Libido is higher then it was on the end of cycle.

Strength is going up still. I haven't slowed down on strength gains since the cycle started, and it's as if I'm still on. I'm not sure what's up with that.

I leave for the bahamas on may 8th, and I'll give you all a post before then.

4. Love this thread I'll be doing a t3, tst/trn alb cycle in june..thanx for all the info..

5. Hey guys, back from the Bahamas

Day ??

This will likely be my last post in this thread. I'm moving this week to bridge with my herbal stack. Last week I really just was vacationing so it's not fair to say how my measurements would be without that break.

Waist: 36
    Weight: 216lb.

All in all I'm very happy with this cycle. It was an amazing recomp. I should have given full body measurements, and I'm sorry I didn't do this. To anyone looking to take t3, just make sure you understand what you are getting into, if you don't, it will definitally cost ya.
    •   

6. yeah im looking into getting into some t3 in the near future what would say is the thing most people overlook about it?

7. Quote Originally Posted by HeIsLegend
    yeah im looking into getting into some t3 in the near future what would say is the thing most people overlook about it?
    Thyroid PCT is overlooked.

Fear of permanent shutdown seems overdone.

But PCT is overlooked, too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    Thyroid post cycle therapy is overlooked.

Fear of permanent shutdown seems overdone.

But PCT is overlooked, too.
    Pretty much covers it.

Make sure you are watching your body temp, and adjust doses accordingly.

9. Quote Originally Posted by doggzj
    Pretty much covers it.

Make sure you are watching your body temp, and adjust doses accordingly.
    You didn't post that up, that I saw... How did that work out for you? How much higher than baseline was your temp at your max dose?

10. Quote Originally Posted by Grunt76
    You didn't post that up, that I saw... How did that work out for you? How much higher than baseline was your temp at your max dose?
    I was about 98F at 100mcg, and my baseline is around 97.3. Yea, thanks for brining that up I had no posted that. My body temp has always been very low and at 99F I feel like death. Good news is I haven't had a fever in years.

I think I may try 120mcg if I use T3 again, but we will see.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Proposed cutter: TRN, ZOL, T3, Albuterol.
    By Grunt76 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 68
    Last Post: 07-04-2015, 01:36 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-17-2010, 06:24 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-12-2008, 08:48 AM
  4. Looking for 6 Week Stack with Clen/T3
    By CoreyNYC in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-03-2007, 01:08 AM
  5. need some info for a 6 week cutter