combating gyno log
- 02-28-2006, 05:54 PM
combating gyno log
Hi all, first post here and was looking for some feedback. I am planning to take some supplements to combat puberty induced gyno (very bad case of it, the gland on either side is about the size of a deformed golfball. Jesus hates me.). Goal is to hopefully wipe it out in the next 2 months. Here is my strategy, garnished entirely from various posts on these boards:
Ibuprofin - 200mg 4x/ed (8am, 12pm, 4pm, 8pm)
Vitamin B6 - 200mg/ed (morning)
Tamoxifen Citrate - 40mg/ed (20mg in morning and 20mg at night)
Rebound XT - 4 pills/ed (night, with some fatty food)
Lipoderm Ultra - whatever the directions say
Capzasin - as much as I can stand the burning
BF%: No accurate way of knowing but between 12-20% would be my guess.
I plan to run this for 2 months. Additionally, I will play full-court basketball 1-2 hrs a day for cardio. For diet I plan to restrict myself to 2000 calories/day. Muscle loss is not a concern for me. What I am concerned is if doing all this could have negative effects on my kidneys/liver. If anyone has any comments or suggestions all input would be greatly appreciated.
- 02-28-2006, 06:29 PM
Whats the Ibuprofn for? I will follow this thread as long as you update!! I got puberty gyno/puffy tits and I want it GONE!
- 02-28-2006, 06:42 PM
02-28-2006, 09:33 PM
Alright sweet, I'll read up on it.
02-28-2006, 09:44 PM
04-20-2006, 10:12 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By killertriceps in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 07-09-2009, 07:52 PM
- By BIGGUNZ401 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 26Last Post: 12-21-2006, 03:46 AM
- By MuscleBound1337 in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 05-27-2006, 10:23 AM
- By Socrates44 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 12Last Post: 05-12-2006, 06:14 PM
- By ntfram2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 04-20-2006, 10:12 PM