Iron's Phera Log

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
So heres the deal, I'm actually three days into this cycle, but I don't have enough time at the end of my day to post this and I've been pretty swamped at work, so I've finally gotten a few minutes to myself and I've been wanting to through this up here to share my results.

Here is the plan:
Cycle/PCT
Week 1 PP 10mg
Week 2 PP 20mg
Week 3 PP 20mg
Week 4 PP 30mg
Week 5 Nolva 40mg Rebound XT 75mg Retain 3caps
Week 6 Nolva 30mg Rebound XT 50mg Retain 3caps
Week 7 Nolva 20mg Rebound XT 25mg Retain 3caps

Supps (Multi-Vitamin Daily)
Week 1 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil
Week 2 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil
Week 3 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil
Week 4 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil
Week 5 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed, Fish Oil, CEE, BCAAs, EC
Week 6 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed, Fish Oil, CEE, BCAAs, EC
Week 7 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed, Fish Oil, CEE, BCAAs, EC
Week 8 + CEE, Fish Oil, BCAAs, EC,

Training 6~6:15pm Start
1 Chest, ABS, Light Calves, Cardio
2 Legs w/ DL, ABS
3 Back, ABS, Light Calves, Cardio
4 Delts, Traps, ABS, Light Calves
5 Arms, ABS, Light Calves
* Roll routine with needed rest days between 5 and 1, when needed

Diet
Meal 1 7:15am 1 cup Egg Whites AND I cup Yogurt/Granola or 1 cup Oatmeal
Meal 2 10am 2 Scoops ON Whey/1 tbsp Flaxseed Oil w/ water AND Fruit
Meal 3 12:30pm 6-8 oz Lean Fish, Chicken or Turkey AND Yogurt AND 1 cup Oatmeal
Meal 4 4pm 2 Scoops ON Whey/1 tbsp Flaxseed Oil w/ water AND Fruit
Meal 5 7:30pm 6-8 oz Lean Fish, Chicken or Turkey AND Veggie AND 1 cup Oatmeal
Meal 6 9:30pm 2 Scoops ON Whey w/ skim milk
**Sip 1~1.5 gallons of water per day (128~194 fl oz)

Lets see...what else?

My stats as of right now are:
Height: 6'
Weight: 194lbs
BF: aprox. 8~9%
(I'll take some measurements and pics tonight and try and post them in addition)

So this will be my first AAS experience. I have everything covered. My basic goal is to level off in the low 200's with a low BF, and to add some strength. We'll see how this goes.

First Three Days:
This being the third day of the cycle, I haven't really noticed very much, if any change in my body, I have a little uneasiness in my stomach but that is probably all in my head and I also am having blurred vision, but that is most likely due to the amount of reading I've been doing recently (both at work and at home, since I read Tucker Max's "I hope they serve beer in hell" in one night)...

I'll be updating this Log every few days.

Wish me luck!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I really see no reason to do PCT for anywhere past three weeks. From everything I've read, no one has reported bad sides or any occurances of gyno from Phera, so unless I see any semblence of gyno or my balls starts yelling at me, I'm going to keep it at 3 weeks. But if I do feel the need, the 4th week will mirror the 3rd.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
5 Days:

So I'm on the 6th day and workouts seem to be getting a little easier. I'm expieriencing great, very deep sleeps and waking up refreshed. With all the talk about SD making people lethargic, Phera seems to be the complete opposite. I'm much more focussed, and I feel good during the day. My sight is still a bit blurred, and I made it a point not to read much of anything this weekend, so I'm going to go it checked out this week.

I'm at 195, but I look bigger in the mirror, but I'm not too concerned because PP is supposed to show the gains after it builds up in your system for a week.

But I'm loving the boost in libido (I really never thought it could be possible for myself). Haha.

Wish me luck this week!!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to make a quick addition. Yesterday my workout was amazing. I did legs and was squatting 315 for 7, when i usually get 4 and I felt like I oculd have done more, I just wanted to save myself for the rest of the workout. Also, leg pressing was fucking out of this world!! I usually level out at 9 plates per side for 8 reps, I got 10 plates easily...again I felt like I could do more, but I wanted to pace myself and get through a fully rounded workout.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
9th Day:

So things have been going steady. I actually went out for a beer last night (i'm not a big drinker) but girls are my weekness. I don't really think having two beers, one night in a cycle is a big deal, right? Oh well...

But as for the PP, I upped the dose to 20mgs (10 @ 7am and 10 @ 5pm) yesterday, so I'm waiting to see what difference, if any, this makes. Concentration at the gym has been amazing. My workouts are so focussed it's great. My strength has been getting better, a little, but my weight hasn't really gone up much, I've only gained 2 lbs. But I digress because I do look a lot bigger and fuller in the mirror (and in my oppinion, thats where it counts).

Be back in a few days.

Smallone

Awards
Keep us posted on your gains. I'm about your weight and height (yer killing me on BF though) but I'm interested to see what kind of gains you see and it appears we started about the same time. Good Luck!

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
Solid log bro. Looking forward to seeing your results.
:thumbsup:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
So, I need to vent and I figured this relates to my cycle in a roundabout way, so I would put it in here.

THEY ARE REMODELING MY GYM!!!

Almost directly in the middle of my first cycle, my gyms gets sold and they decided to rip up the floor and replace it with industrial carpeting. Fine, I can live with this. Atleast they still had the gym open, but with very limited use of the weights. Atleast it was my arms day and it pretty easy to improvise a good arm routine with the use of dumbells and cables (which are pretty much the only two usuable parts of my gym right NOW!!!!)

This just kind got on my nerves since I personally look forward to hitting the gym after work everyday (I find solice in it) you know, relieves the tension from my high stress job.

Well I just hope they have the place usuable by tonight, seeing as how it is my chest day and I hate taking unplanned days off. Plus my planned day off is tomorrow to take my mom out for her Bday. Alright, I'm still upset about the situation, but atleast I got it off my chest.

As for the cycle itself, upping the dose to 20mgs is working well. I'm going to try and post back in a day or so and let anyone who is taking the time to read this about my drama with my gym...

Side Note: I really hope they don't turn my gym into a sissy gym. It used to be all meatheads and chalk. It better stay that way!

Smallone

Awards
So, I need to vent and I figured this relates to my cycle in a roundabout way, so I would put it in here.

THEY ARE REMODELING MY GYM!!!

Well I just hope they have the place usuable by tonight, seeing as how it is my chest day and I hate taking unplanned days off. Plus my planned day off is tomorrow to take my mom out for her Bday. Alright, I'm still upset about the situation, but atleast I got it off my chest.

As for the cycle itself, upping the dose to 20mgs is working well. I'm going to try and post back in a day or so and let anyone who is taking the time to read this about my drama with my gym...

Side Note: I really hope they don't turn my gym into a sissy gym. It used to be all meatheads and chalk. It better stay that way!
It's really too bad that they're tearing up your gym. I hope it doesn't screw up your routine. However......on a brighter note. My mom's B-Day is tomorrow too!!!! Hey....wait a minute....you don't suppose.....

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It's really too bad that they're tearing up your gym. I hope it doesn't screw up your routine. However......on a brighter note. My mom's B-Day is tomorrow too!!!! Hey....wait a minute....you don't suppose.....
Are you serious bro...:jaw:

Lets hope not.

Smallone

Awards
LOL! Well.....considering I was an 'oops' and based on the fact that you're about 22 (which would have made my mother 47 when she had you) I'm pretty sure I would know if I had another brother!! It is pretty cool that our Mom's share the same B-Day though. Tell your Mom Happy B-Day from me when you see her at lunch tomorrow.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Good log bro, any bloat?
Nah, no bloat at all, considereing the fact that i'm taking in close to 2 gallons of water a day and I am "religously" opposed to salt has to play a huge part in it. But I haven't done any cardio since i started the cycle (I'm going to wait til i try and shed a few %'s for the summer for that; also I'm planning on doing a comp or two come later summer so that'll make me get my ass on the treadmill again).

And smallone, I'll tell her you said Happy Bday as long as you make sure you tell yours the same. One last thing, my mom is turning 47 this year (that's just crazy).

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Day 13:

So remember how i said I haven't seen any real gains in weight, just in size. Well I can't say that anymore. On the scale last night (before bed) I weighed myself at 204. I have never been this big before. I personally don't go by weights right before sleep, so I'll post another one up during the day, shortly. But its sweet to be 200+ again...maybe one of these days i'll end up 210lbs of twisted steel (haha).

I also started adding some cardio to my routines because I starting to see a little bit of bloat in my midsection. Nothing major just a little something extra. Theres no doubt in my mind that I won't be able to lose it soon.

Also, I've been seeing some acne, which I hate, but it's actually clearing up pretty well with some 10% benzoyl peroxide and some tanning (don't knock it til you've tried it).

Lets recap here...it will be two weeks tomorrow and I'm up a little under 9lbs, all gains are pretty solid. My workouts are a little more intense and I'm lifting some heavier weights, nothing spectacular, like my bench has increased basically from 225x6 to 245x5 for my last of 5 flat sets.

What people have been saying about endurance is right. My endurance has gotten much better, closer to what it was like in the summers when i run a few miles a day.

Smallone

Awards
Wow! 9lbs in 2 weeks? You should well on your way to nice little gain by the end of this cycle. :blink: Most people hit their stride during their 3rd week. I'm weighing today since it's the start of my 3rd week as well but I doubt I'll be anywhere NEAR a 9lb gain by now. My guess is I'll weigh in about 205 (up from my starting weight of 200). I think I've lost BF and I know that makes a diff but I haven't been able to PROVE that I've lost BF yet. Damn you people with good genetics! We average people don't stand a chance!

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Wow! 9lbs in 2 weeks? You should well on your way to nice little gain by the end of this cycle. :blink: Most people hit their stride during their 3rd week. I'm weighing today since it's the start of my 3rd week as well but I doubt I'll be anywhere NEAR a 9lb gain by now. My guess is I'll weigh in about 205 (up from my starting weight of 200). I think I've lost BF and I know that makes a diff but I haven't been able to PROVE that I've lost BF yet. Damn you people with good genetics! We average people don't stand a chance!
Yea, I wanted to post a quick note. I knew weighing at night wasnt the best idea. This morning I was back at 201...6lbs in 2 weeks is good enough for me.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Day 17:

Things have seemed to have leveled off in terms of the intial gains. Im fluctuating around 199~201lbs which is cool to me. Like i said before, I've never been this big before. Gains in strength have definately come. My bench is getting back up to something respectable, my squat is already past my expectation, 415 x 3 but I didn't have a spot so I might have been able to get a 4th.

My training probable needs some fine tuning. I think I may be overtraining a bit. So far this cycle, I've taken only one day off. I've rolled the first two weeks, took a day off, and then am on my 2nd roll of the split from above, and afterwards ill take a day off, and that will be monday, giving me the opportunity to get another week of solid training for the last leg of the cycle. I'm hoping that when I boost the dose up to 30mgs on tuesday (for the last 7 days of the cycle) I will put on a few extra pounds. As for things like vasularity, it's great, I have new viens popping out, especially in my quads.

As far as sides go, the blurry vision hasn't completely subsided but isn't quite as intense, I'm probably not going to be able to tell if it's from the cycle until afterwards. I'm getting no unwanted agression (in fact my life is slightly in better order). I love that fact that this has pushed me not to drink. The acne flares up for maybe a day and then goes away with the acn cream, and like i said earlier, tanning really helps. Joints are okay, no cramping, no headaches or anything else unsual, just the increase in strength and size...perfect.

GorillaJoe

Awards
Damn bro, sounds like it's your cycle's rippin pretty hard.. i'm on my third week and have seen a BIG difference in the way i look but only gained 5-10 pounds (kinda fluctuates between days). Unfortunately, I havent seen a big difference at all in the weights im pushin though. I'm a fan of your log, keep it posted man.. and just a suggestion, that PCT is pretty intense.. i'm runnin just novledex for 4 weeks

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Damn bro, sounds like it's your cycle's rippin pretty hard.. i'm on my third week and have seen a BIG difference in the way i look but only gained 5-10 pounds (kinda fluctuates between days). Unfortunately, I havent seen a big difference at all in the weights im pushin though. I'm a fan of your log, keep it posted man.. and just a suggestion, that PCT is pretty intense.. i'm runnin just novledex for 4 weeks
Thanks dude, but why do you say that the PCT is intense? I'm running a SERM, and RXTand a cortisol blocker for 3 weeks...

You might be right, but this is my first cycle, and I kind of wanted to cover all basics in it and in the PCT. Any info on why i maybe should lower it would be cool...

samv12

Awards
Thanks dude, but why do you say that the PCT is intense? I'm running a SERM, and RXTand a cortisol blocker for 3 weeks...

You might be right, but this is my first cycle, and I kind of wanted to cover all basics in it and in the PCT. Any info on why i maybe should lower it would be cool...
I think u might wanna stay away from atd for PCT as I read about couple of people getting delayed gyno from E..max too using ATD for PCT, so i don't think it was the SD.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
really, Rebound XT giving people gyno? it's supposed to reduce estrogen...thats not making much sense to me.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Day 18:

Quick Update:

I took a few pictures last night. I know I said I'd post a few at the beginning of the cycle, but my lazy ass was too tired every night and ended up eating and sleeping instead of doing what I said. Well here are a few pics from last night. And last night I started noticing some bloating going on in my stomach. But here i am at 202 lbs, and early in the night I had my first cheat meal during the entire cycle (I hate fridays in lent, the rents got pizza and I didn't feel like making fish so I gave in to it.)

Last edited:

Smallone

Awards
Looks like things are coming along pretty well so far. You had a good basis to start with so that's helped I'm sure. Geez, you guys are all too big. I'm never posting my pics.

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
You got some quads on ya, I'll say that. Good pics.

GorillaJoe

Awards

Yea man, your PCT looks pretty good.. but in my opinion running a SERM after a cycle of phera plex is a waste. Although phera plex is a pretty powerful compound, the few pounds you'll save using a SERM (like nolva) vs. using only Novedex, to me, isn't worth it. I'd save the Nolva.. use it later on down the road when/if you get into more powerful cycles

Jared

Awards
Yea man, your PCT looks pretty good.. but in my opinion running a SERM after a cycle of phera plex is a waste. Although phera plex is a pretty powerful compound, the few pounds you'll save using a SERM (like nolva) vs. using only Novedex, to me, isn't worth it. I'd save the Nolva.. use it later on down the road when/if you get into more powerful cycles
I disagree. In my opinion, it is better to do a little more than take a risk and do a little less. If I was to drop anything, it would be the ATD NOT the nolva.

GorillaJoe

Awards
I disagree. In my opinion, it is better to do a little more than take a risk and do a little less. If I was to drop anything, it would be the ATD NOT the nolva.
Yea man, my budgets a little tighter that i'd like it to be though, so while using PP as a stand alone I dont see it worth the cost of nolva whereas while running the ATD you'll only lose a small portion of what you gained

bandit9308

bandit9308

Board Supporter
Awards
sorry for interupting your log but this has allways been a big wonder to me why dont i hear much about taking creatine while on pro-hormones?? and while im asking this question what is the longest anybody has ran pp i allways see 4 weeks on most logs

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
sorry for interupting your log but this has allways been a big wonder to me why dont i hear much about taking creatine while on pro-hormones?? and while im asking this question what is the longest anybody has ran pp i allways see 4 weeks on most logs
Well its a methyl so many people like to run shorter cycles. plus the gins stop comin after about 4 weeks for most people and if you raise the dosage your going to have more sides. And I would use a creatine in my PCt to help keep my strength up...but thats just me.

BTW Looking think PI.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Yea, exactly LCSULLA, I'm sving the CEE until PCT to keep the strength a bit.

And Jared, I agree, I posted earlier in this log that i plan on doing more PCT then may be need in such an uncomplicated cycle, but I want to cover all basics...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20:

Alright, quick note. I think I have a problem with going to the gym, I think I'm addicted, haha. But its started to move me in the direction of overtraining. The PP is helping out, but i don't think I have gotten the fullest potential out of the compound. I'm gonna sit down this week and devise a new workout plan.

Also today is the last day at 20mgs. I'm going to make the jump up to 30mgs tomorrow and continue for the the final week.

Oh, and I'm taking the day off from the gym.

I'll post again tomorrow.

kingmob

Banned
Awards
Good Thread, keep it up.

Did your weight change at all?

Abe the Cop

Awards
Damn, I want to see those pics, but it says I can't til I have at least 10 posts. I've been posting on the bb.com forums since sept. 04. I just ordered some pp and sd from this site and decided to join the forums here. Awesome log you have going. I'll be checking in often.

Nine more posts to go til I can see those pics :gore:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
It takes ten posts to see pics? I never knew that.:wtf:

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Day 24:

So things are going well, I'm in the middle of my third day of taking 30mgs. I have yet to see pretty much any cosmetic sides that aren't easily fixed, minus a little bloating. Acne has been very easily remidied. Weight is up to 204 this morning (9lbs increase for those who are mathematically challenged, like myself). I look big, not quite as lean as when i started but I am just as vascular and bigger (exactly what i expected). I get looks and stares at the gym a little more often then normal, but when people ask me questions i basically tell them I'm starting to get ready for one of the NJ NPC shows and they don't press the issue of what I'm on or anything.

I personally like ot train at my gym alone. I get a spot on heavy presses, but thats it, I usually hit my zone.

But my strength has definately increased. 265x4 Flat bench (on my 5 set), 365X6 squat (one my 5 set as well). I never like to lift big becuase I always try to focus on the movement and concentrate on the muscle group extension and contraction during each rep, but these weights aren't too hard to move around and I can focus with them. Slow reps are the way to go my friends...

The eye sight that I was complaining about earlier in this log has gotten better (not perfect though). I'm in the process of finding a new optician. My BP is slightly high.

All in all this cycle seems to be a success. And I'm starting to come up with ideas for my next cycle to cut for a summer contest. I was always one of the guys who said I'd always be natural (I was a little niave about my views on performance enhancers). But this board and some friends as well as a ****load of reading and reflection has helped me realize that things like anabolics help people reach and surpass goals, so I am glad I've tried this little experiement and I'm looking forward to the rest of the week.

On a side note: I'm in an extroidinarily good mood this morning because i finally found a Duncan Donuts for coffee on my way to work and i don't have to drink the sludge we have at the office any longer. :woohoo:

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Day 24:

So things are going well, I'm in the middle of my third day of taking 30mgs. I have yet to see pretty much any cosmetic sides that aren't easily fixed, minus a little bloating. Acne has been very easily remidied. Weight is up to 204 this morning (9lbs increase for those who are mathematically challenged, like myself). I look big, not quite as lean as when i started but I am just as vascular and bigger (exactly what i expected). I get looks and stares at the gym a little more often then normal, but when people ask me questions i basically tell them I'm starting to get ready for one of the NJ NPC shows and they don't press the issue of what I'm on or anything.

I personally like ot train at my gym alone. I get a spot on heavy presses, but thats it, I usually hit my zone.

But my strength has definately increased. 265x4 Flat bench (on my 5 set), 365X6 squat (one my 5 set as well). I never like to lift big becuase I always try to focus on the movement and concentrate on the muscle group extension and contraction during each rep, but these weights aren't too hard to move around and I can focus with them. Slow reps are the way to go my friends...

The eye sight that I was complaining about earlier in this log has gotten better (not perfect though). I'm in the process of finding a new optician. My BP is slightly high.

All in all this cycle seems to be a success. And I'm starting to come up with ideas for my next cycle to cut for a summer contest. I was always one of the guys who said I'd always be natural (I was a little niave about my views on performance enhancers). But this board and some friends as well as a ****load of reading and reflection has helped me realize that things like anabolics help people reach and surpass goals, so I am glad I've tried this little experiement and I'm looking forward to the rest of the week.

On a side note: I'm in an extroidinarily good mood this morning because i finally found a Duncan Donuts for coffee on my way to work and i don't have to drink the sludge we have at the office any longer. :woohoo:
Awesome log man...Im going to be starting a PP/fini cycle in a few weeks so its good to see the results people are getting with PP alone. Subscribed!

bigfucer

Awards
get log man. i am about to start my phera plex cycle within the next 7-10 days(waiting on nolvadex). really excited because it will be my first run of this ****. i am about the same size as u and this log is very informative. good luck the rest of the way.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Quick little update before i go out tonight. It's really amazing how between 8~10 lbs can really change the way you look. I'm so much fuller nowadays. I'm about to head out to see a girl down the shore, and it took me forever to find something to put on the wouldn't split at the seams if i moved the wrong way.

THIS STUFF IS GREAT!!!

Oh, and running it at 30mgs has been great, pumps are much better, in and out of the gym. I kind of wish i had run the cycle 20/20/30/30, but theres always next time...a few days left until I get to the PCT (tuesday).

I can't wait til the summer, then I won't have to find **** to wear or buy new clothes that fit...

Did I mention, Phera is awesome!?!?!?

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Day 28:

Final day of the cycle.

This have gone great. Yesterday my bench was up to 275 x 3, again without a spot, so I'm sure I would've been able to get more. Today is another leg day, so I'll let you guys know some numbers on my squat tonight or tomorrow.

The only sides I'm feeling off of this product are mild cases of acne, slight bloating and a minor increase of BP. All of these are barely noticable and are similar to other supplements (non-hormonal) I've used in the past.

I'm starting to plan my 2nd cycle of something new, whether is might be a SD standalone or a M-TRN/M-TST stack or a PP/PRO stack or something else, all oppinions would be appreciated. A three week SD looks like it might be the best option before I begin my contest prep. But I will entertain all and any ideas.

As far as Phera goes. Great product, little to no sides. Perfect for a first timer. Strength increase was apparent, which makes you want to goto the gym more. Size increase was great because like I said in my previous post, nothing can beat the fact that 10 lbs really changes your composition. Which again, makes you want to train harder. My vascularity is definately up, expecially in my legs. But my BF has gone up in my midsection, which makes me wonder. Hopefully this will go away during PCT, but I will keep you posted.

So this is what I am going to start tomorrow morning...

CEE
BCAAs
Retain
Nolva
Rebound

and I will continue with...

Hawthorn
RYR w/ Co-Q10
Milk Thistle
Fish Oil

throughout PCT.

I was wondering if you guys believe in the time on time off period or the time on + PCT equals time off period? I'm just trying to come up with a calendar for my next cycle...no big deal though.

Thanks for reading and everyones input, I'll post again tomorrow...

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Cycle Results:

My Phera cycle is officially over...It's kind of upsetting to say. This is a great compound, and I highly recommend it. Since I have no prior AAS experience, I would have to give this 4 out of 5 stars in meeting an/or surpassing my expectations.

Weight:
Start - 195
Finish - 206
Change of 11lbs, I gained most of it in the final two weeks.

Strength:
BP Start: 225 x 6
Finish : 275 x4

Squat Start: 315 x 5
Finish: 375 x 6
(these are just 2nd to last sets in a 5 or 6 set exercise, I always use a drop set for the final set)

Workouts were phenomenal, mush more focused, better muscle endurance. I ended up working harder both because of the physical and mental changed the drug had in me.

Family and friends all commented on my demeanor, saying I have become a little more focused and easy going. This may be also from my absitnance from alcohol, which I am planning on sticking with.

I will throw up my BP in a few days, it is still a little high. My nuts have seemed to shrink a little, nothing major. Hopefully that will rebound nicely with the PCT. But getting it up and getting a nut off was no problem while on cycle. :woohoo:

If there is anything else you guys want to know please ask...I'll be more then happy to help...

If you want to know about the taste of Nolva, please don't ask...just make sure you have a drink with a strong flavor to wash it back with...it's kind of gross.

All in all, great cycle. :head:

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Cycle Results:

My Phera cycle is officially over...It's kind of upsetting to say. This is a great compound, and I highly recommend it. Since I have no prior AAS experience, I would have to give this 4 out of 5 stars in meeting an/or surpassing my expectations.

Weight:
Start - 195
Finish - 206
Change of 11lbs, I gained most of it in the final two weeks.

Strength:
BP Start: 225 x 6
Finish : 275 x4

Squat Start: 315 x 5
Finish: 375 x 6
(these are just 2nd to last sets in a 5 or 6 set exercise, I always use a drop set for the final set)

Workouts were phenomenal, mush more focused, better muscle endurance. I ended up working harder both because of the physical and mental changed the drug had in me.

Family and friends all commented on my demeanor, saying I have become a little more focused and easy going. This may be also from my absitnance from alcohol, which I am planning on sticking with.

I will throw up my BP in a few days, it is still a little high. My nuts have seemed to shrink a little, nothing major. Hopefully that will rebound nicely with the PCT. But getting it up and getting a nut off was no problem while on cycle. :woohoo:

If there is anything else you guys want to know please ask...I'll be more then happy to help...

If you want to know about the taste of Nolva, please don't ask...just make sure you have a drink with a strong flavor to wash it back with...it's kind of gross.

All in all, great cycle. :head:
First of all great log! It has definitely been inspirational as have the other PP logs. Congrats on the gains!

I plan on running my first cycle, a PP/finigen cycle in a few weeks, at the end of my school semester and I have been trying to find nolva or tamoxifen w/o a prescription. Those sites that I have found w/o a prescription seem to be outrageously high priced, something like $95 for 30 20mg tabs plus shipping. Where did you find yours at and how much did you pay including dosage? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
:clap2: Great log and great work!!

I'm gonna be running my first cycle in about 5 weeks, and i gotta say that this log as been extremely helpful. So, a nice Thank you is in order as well.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
First of all great log! It has definitely been inspirational as have the other PP logs. Congrats on the gains!

I plan on running my first cycle, a PP/finigen cycle in a few weeks, at the end of my school semester and I have been trying to find nolva or tamoxifen w/o a prescription. Those sites that I have found w/o a prescription seem to be outrageously high priced, something like $95 for 30 20mg tabs plus shipping. Where did you find yours at and how much did you pay including dosage? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Take a look at the board sponsors...especially the ones that you would think to sell "research chemicals". Make sure you look for Tamoxifen Citrate. The prices are around 30~35$ for 30mL, where 1mL=20mgs.

Good luck with your cycle bro.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Take a look at the board sponsors...especially the ones that you would think to sell "research chemicals". Make sure you look for Tamoxifen Citrate. The prices are around 30~35$ for 30mL, where 1mL=20mgs.

Good luck with your cycle bro.

Thanks man I appreciate the help. I'll make a log once I begin so be on the lookout for it.