Iron's Phera Log

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 24:

    So things are going well, I'm in the middle of my third day of taking 30mgs. I have yet to see pretty much any cosmetic sides that aren't easily fixed, minus a little bloating. Acne has been very easily remidied. Weight is up to 204 this morning (9lbs increase for those who are mathematically challenged, like myself). I look big, not quite as lean as when i started but I am just as vascular and bigger (exactly what i expected). I get looks and stares at the gym a little more often then normal, but when people ask me questions i basically tell them I'm starting to get ready for one of the NJ NPC shows and they don't press the issue of what I'm on or anything.

    I personally like ot train at my gym alone. I get a spot on heavy presses, but thats it, I usually hit my zone.

    But my strength has definately increased. 265x4 Flat bench (on my 5 set), 365X6 squat (one my 5 set as well). I never like to lift big becuase I always try to focus on the movement and concentrate on the muscle group extension and contraction during each rep, but these weights aren't too hard to move around and I can focus with them. Slow reps are the way to go my friends...

    The eye sight that I was complaining about earlier in this log has gotten better (not perfect though). I'm in the process of finding a new optician. My BP is slightly high.

    All in all this cycle seems to be a success. And I'm starting to come up with ideas for my next cycle to cut for a summer contest. I was always one of the guys who said I'd always be natural (I was a little niave about my views on performance enhancers). But this board and some friends as well as a ****load of reading and reflection has helped me realize that things like anabolics help people reach and surpass goals, so I am glad I've tried this little experiement and I'm looking forward to the rest of the week.

    On a side note: I'm in an extroidinarily good mood this morning because i finally found a Duncan Donuts for coffee on my way to work and i don't have to drink the sludge we have at the office any longer.

  2. New Member
    xaneimas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    28.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Day 24:

    So things are going well, I'm in the middle of my third day of taking 30mgs. I have yet to see pretty much any cosmetic sides that aren't easily fixed, minus a little bloating. Acne has been very easily remidied. Weight is up to 204 this morning (9lbs increase for those who are mathematically challenged, like myself). I look big, not quite as lean as when i started but I am just as vascular and bigger (exactly what i expected). I get looks and stares at the gym a little more often then normal, but when people ask me questions i basically tell them I'm starting to get ready for one of the NJ NPC shows and they don't press the issue of what I'm on or anything.

    I personally like ot train at my gym alone. I get a spot on heavy presses, but thats it, I usually hit my zone.

    But my strength has definately increased. 265x4 Flat bench (on my 5 set), 365X6 squat (one my 5 set as well). I never like to lift big becuase I always try to focus on the movement and concentrate on the muscle group extension and contraction during each rep, but these weights aren't too hard to move around and I can focus with them. Slow reps are the way to go my friends...

    The eye sight that I was complaining about earlier in this log has gotten better (not perfect though). I'm in the process of finding a new optician. My BP is slightly high.

    All in all this cycle seems to be a success. And I'm starting to come up with ideas for my next cycle to cut for a summer contest. I was always one of the guys who said I'd always be natural (I was a little niave about my views on performance enhancers). But this board and some friends as well as a ****load of reading and reflection has helped me realize that things like anabolics help people reach and surpass goals, so I am glad I've tried this little experiement and I'm looking forward to the rest of the week.

    On a side note: I'm in an extroidinarily good mood this morning because i finally found a Duncan Donuts for coffee on my way to work and i don't have to drink the sludge we have at the office any longer.
    Awesome log man...Im going to be starting a PP/fini cycle in a few weeks so its good to see the results people are getting with PP alone. Subscribed!
  3. New Member
    bigfucer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    36
    Rep Power
    127
    Level
    5
    Lv. Percent
    54.02%

    get log man. i am about to start my phera plex cycle within the next 7-10 days(waiting on nolvadex). really excited because it will be my first run of this ****. i am about the same size as u and this log is very informative. good luck the rest of the way.
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quick little update before i go out tonight. It's really amazing how between 8~10 lbs can really change the way you look. I'm so much fuller nowadays. I'm about to head out to see a girl down the shore, and it took me forever to find something to put on the wouldn't split at the seams if i moved the wrong way.

    THIS STUFF IS GREAT!!!

    Oh, and running it at 30mgs has been great, pumps are much better, in and out of the gym. I kind of wish i had run the cycle 20/20/30/30, but theres always next time...a few days left until I get to the PCT (tuesday).

    I can't wait til the summer, then I won't have to find **** to wear or buy new clothes that fit...

    Did I mention, Phera is awesome!?!?!?
  5. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Day 28:

    Final day of the cycle.

    This have gone great. Yesterday my bench was up to 275 x 3, again without a spot, so I'm sure I would've been able to get more. Today is another leg day, so I'll let you guys know some numbers on my squat tonight or tomorrow.

    The only sides I'm feeling off of this product are mild cases of acne, slight bloating and a minor increase of BP. All of these are barely noticable and are similar to other supplements (non-hormonal) I've used in the past.

    I'm starting to plan my 2nd cycle of something new, whether is might be a SD standalone or a M-TRN/M-TST stack or a PP/PRO stack or something else, all oppinions would be appreciated. A three week SD looks like it might be the best option before I begin my contest prep. But I will entertain all and any ideas.

    As far as Phera goes. Great product, little to no sides. Perfect for a first timer. Strength increase was apparent, which makes you want to goto the gym more. Size increase was great because like I said in my previous post, nothing can beat the fact that 10 lbs really changes your composition. Which again, makes you want to train harder. My vascularity is definately up, expecially in my legs. But my BF has gone up in my midsection, which makes me wonder. Hopefully this will go away during PCT, but I will keep you posted.

    So this is what I am going to start tomorrow morning...

    CEE
    BCAAs
    Retain
    Nolva
    Rebound

    and I will continue with...

    Hawthorn
    RYR w/ Co-Q10
    Milk Thistle
    Fish Oil

    throughout PCT.

    I was wondering if you guys believe in the time on time off period or the time on + PCT equals time off period? I'm just trying to come up with a calendar for my next cycle...no big deal though.

    Thanks for reading and everyones input, I'll post again tomorrow...
  6. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Cycle Results:

    My Phera cycle is officially over...It's kind of upsetting to say. This is a great compound, and I highly recommend it. Since I have no prior AAS experience, I would have to give this 4 out of 5 stars in meeting an/or surpassing my expectations.

    Weight:
    Start - 195
    Finish - 206
    Change of 11lbs, I gained most of it in the final two weeks.

    Strength:
    BP Start: 225 x 6
    Finish : 275 x4

    Squat Start: 315 x 5
    Finish: 375 x 6
    (these are just 2nd to last sets in a 5 or 6 set exercise, I always use a drop set for the final set)

    Workouts were phenomenal, mush more focused, better muscle endurance. I ended up working harder both because of the physical and mental changed the drug had in me.

    Family and friends all commented on my demeanor, saying I have become a little more focused and easy going. This may be also from my absitnance from alcohol, which I am planning on sticking with.

    I will throw up my BP in a few days, it is still a little high. My nuts have seemed to shrink a little, nothing major. Hopefully that will rebound nicely with the PCT. But getting it up and getting a nut off was no problem while on cycle.

    If there is anything else you guys want to know please ask...I'll be more then happy to help...

    If you want to know about the taste of Nolva, please don't ask...just make sure you have a drink with a strong flavor to wash it back with...it's kind of gross.

    All in all, great cycle.
  7. New Member
    xaneimas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    28.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Cycle Results:

    My Phera cycle is officially over...It's kind of upsetting to say. This is a great compound, and I highly recommend it. Since I have no prior AAS experience, I would have to give this 4 out of 5 stars in meeting an/or surpassing my expectations.

    Weight:
    Start - 195
    Finish - 206
    Change of 11lbs, I gained most of it in the final two weeks.

    Strength:
    BP Start: 225 x 6
    Finish : 275 x4

    Squat Start: 315 x 5
    Finish: 375 x 6
    (these are just 2nd to last sets in a 5 or 6 set exercise, I always use a drop set for the final set)

    Workouts were phenomenal, mush more focused, better muscle endurance. I ended up working harder both because of the physical and mental changed the drug had in me.

    Family and friends all commented on my demeanor, saying I have become a little more focused and easy going. This may be also from my absitnance from alcohol, which I am planning on sticking with.

    I will throw up my BP in a few days, it is still a little high. My nuts have seemed to shrink a little, nothing major. Hopefully that will rebound nicely with the PCT. But getting it up and getting a nut off was no problem while on cycle.

    If there is anything else you guys want to know please ask...I'll be more then happy to help...

    If you want to know about the taste of Nolva, please don't ask...just make sure you have a drink with a strong flavor to wash it back with...it's kind of gross.

    All in all, great cycle.
    First of all great log! It has definitely been inspirational as have the other PP logs. Congrats on the gains!

    I plan on running my first cycle, a PP/finigen cycle in a few weeks, at the end of my school semester and I have been trying to find nolva or tamoxifen w/o a prescription. Those sites that I have found w/o a prescription seem to be outrageously high priced, something like $95 for 30 20mg tabs plus shipping. Where did you find yours at and how much did you pay including dosage? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
  8. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    zbtboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    998
    Rep Power
    612
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    23.09%

    Great log and great work!!

    I'm gonna be running my first cycle in about 5 weeks, and i gotta say that this log as been extremely helpful. So, a nice Thank you is in order as well.
  9. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by xaneimas
    First of all great log! It has definitely been inspirational as have the other PP logs. Congrats on the gains!

    I plan on running my first cycle, a PP/finigen cycle in a few weeks, at the end of my school semester and I have been trying to find nolva or tamoxifen w/o a prescription. Those sites that I have found w/o a prescription seem to be outrageously high priced, something like $95 for 30 20mg tabs plus shipping. Where did you find yours at and how much did you pay including dosage? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Take a look at the board sponsors...especially the ones that you would think to sell "research chemicals". Make sure you look for Tamoxifen Citrate. The prices are around 30~35$ for 30mL, where 1mL=20mgs.

    Good luck with your cycle bro.
  10. New Member
    xaneimas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    32
    Posts
    61
    Rep Power
    138
    Level
    7
    Lv. Percent
    28.81%

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Take a look at the board sponsors...especially the ones that you would think to sell "research chemicals". Make sure you look for Tamoxifen Citrate. The prices are around 30~35$ for 30mL, where 1mL=20mgs.

    Good luck with your cycle bro.

    Thanks man I appreciate the help. I'll make a log once I begin so be on the lookout for it.
  11. New Member
    Marsh11's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  209 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    260
    Rep Power
    248
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    71.7%

    Excellent Log bro.. You worked hard and reaped the benefits.. nice work
  12. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    When are you planning to start your SD cycle?
  13. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Mullet, I'm not sure, I want to start it in 4 weeks, but I really don't know if that's going to the best idea...Right now I'm reading into different ideas about how long you should stay off...

    It sucks though, cuz I really want to keep growing, but I want to make sure I'm healthy too...you know?

    I'll let you guys know what I decide.
  14. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    Mullet, I'm not sure, I want to start it in 4 weeks, but I really don't know if that's going to the best idea...Right now I'm reading into different ideas about how long you should stay off...

    It sucks though, cuz I really want to keep growing, but I want to make sure I'm healthy too...you know?

    I'll let you guys know what I decide.
    Ohh man, do I ever know...I have all these supps burning a whole in my cabinet but am waiting till I am 185-190 @ 5'10 to do a cycle..I sit around the same BF as you, around 8-10%...Well. I think most people on here would tell you to wait time on+pct till your next cycle, so essentially 8 weeks..I think you could probably get away with six, just get some blood done, as long as your tests/bp/lipids are good to go I'd say give 'er after six..You aren't doing the same complex twice in a row so I don't think it will effect your gains, but health is always first..
  15. New Member
    eleazar17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    1
    Rep Power
    109
    Level
    1
    Lv. Percent
    33%

    hell ya just startre pp 4 days ago
    start weight 160
    im at 164 this morning an have been sleeping great
    great post
  16. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Ohh man, do I ever know...I have all these supps burning a whole in my cabinet but am waiting till I am 185-190 @ 5'10 to do a cycle..I sit around the same BF as you, around 8-10%...Well. I think most people on here would tell you to wait time on+pct till your next cycle, so essentially 8 weeks..I think you could probably get away with six, just get some blood done, as long as your tests/bp/lipids are good to go I'd say give 'er after six..You aren't doing the same complex twice in a row so I don't think it will effect your gains, but health is always first..
    yea man...I think I'm going to get the bloodwork done sometime within my PCT, since I just recently got out of college (dropped from my rents insurance) and got my own, I really don't think that they are going to question my reasoning for it at all...so it sohuld be a free test, plus phsyical and the whole nine...

    but there are so many things out there that I want to try...like i mentioned before, SD (I'm a little weary of the sides), a Phera/Pro Stack, a MTST/MTRN stack...but mostly I just want to keep growing...haha

    you said you're waiting until youre 185-190, what are you at now? and what are you thinking about running?
  17. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by eleazar17
    hell ya just startre pp 4 days ago
    start weight 160
    im at 164 this morning an have been sleeping great
    great post
    nice, best of luck man...
  18. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    yea man...I think I'm going to get the bloodwork done sometime within my PCT, since I just recently got out of college (dropped from my rents insurance) and got my own, I really don't think that they are going to question my reasoning for it at all...so it sohuld be a free test, plus phsyical and the whole nine...

    but there are so many things out there that I want to try...like i mentioned before, SD (I'm a little weary of the sides), a Phera/Pro Stack, a MTST/MTRN stack...but mostly I just want to keep growing...haha

    you said you're waiting until youre 185-190, what are you at now? and what are you thinking about running?
    Right now I am sitting at 170-175, right in the middle of a really good bulk, still about as lean as my avy (I am only 158 in that pic) . And I kinda want to do that TST/TRN stack as well, but seeing as it will be my first cycle, I am going to do either an SD or TRN standalone...
  19. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Right now I am sitting at 170-175, right in the middle of a really good bulk, still about as lean as my avy (I am only 158 in that pic) . And I kinda want to do that TST/TRN stack as well, but seeing as it will be my first cycle, I am going to do either an SD or TRN standalone...
    So i take it you don't want to hinder any future gains by not maximizing your body pre-AAS? Makes sense to me. I was just about as big as I've ever gotten before I did this cycle...195. I think my peak weight in life (other then right this second) was around 200...and I never try to go above 10% BF, so it was really hard to get myself to that point...

    but ****, im itchin to start that SD cycle...haha
  20. New Member
    ripped_monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

    wow - great log

    let us know how the pct goes.
  21. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    So i take it you don't want to hinder any future gains by not maximizing your body pre-AAS? Makes sense to me.
    but ****, im itchin to start that SD cycle...haha
    Yeah exactly, I think I can resist the temptation, if not I will start it when I hit 180..Maybe in the summer.
  22. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped_monkey
    wow - great log

    let us know how the pct goes.
    Well the first three 2mL shots of TC went down like a dirty ass crack...i knew there was bound to be something that tasted bad when you cycle...you can never get around any kind of supplementation without something that tastes horrible...I think tomorrow i'm going to start chasing it with either cranberry or orange juice instead of water and propel.

    Everything else is looking good, I'm going to start throwing cardio into my normal routine again to help get rid of a little excess fat quicker. But the bloating has already subsided. I took the day off from the gym yesterday to goto the 76ers game (yea i know they suck but they blew out the hawks last night and it was AI's first game back and my office had a luxury box and I got to meet up with a bunch of the players after the game, so it was worth it)...

    But I'll update you guy on any strength increase/decrease next week...
  23. New Member
    Smallone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Age
    43
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    152
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    68.66%

    Good job Iron. I'm having about the same sides/gains/ect on my PP/Fini cycle. I was reading back on some of the posts higher up in this page and was noticing the similarities in the two cycles. You're right about the extra 10lbs of mass. It really DOES make a diff. Clothes fit differently, people look at you differently, more glances....just little things like that. I'm really diggin' it so far! Keep up the good log!
  24. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1168
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    66.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by eleazar17
    hell ya just startre pp 4 days ago
    start weight 160
    im at 164 this morning an have been sleeping great
    great post
    I am glad you are doing so well...
    Keep up the good work !!!
  25. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quick update after day 4 of my PCT, strength is static. My weight has not changed and is still 205.

    The beginning of my workout yesterday sucked because I was so tired from the basketball game the night before, but it ended up being a really great workout...5th set of military DB press of 95 x 6 with two negative and then immediately jumping down to 45 x 6 with no rest in between and a my 5th set of shrugs of 455 x 6 then two drop sets with no rest of 315 x 8 and then 225 x 8 where the highlights of the day...

    But i did cramp up at the end when i was doing some ab work on the swiss ball. It wasnt a water problem, since i still drink about 2 gallons a day, i had a bannana about an ohur before my workout so it wasnt a potassium definciency, so it must be the Phre cycling thru or out of my system.

    But still, its awesome how some of your worst workouts can turn into your best.
  26. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    You are going with a three week protocol for PCT right?
  27. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    You are going with a three week protocol for PCT right?
    Thats the plan...
  28. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I think that is a pretty fair call, it doesn't look like you have had anything suspect on this cycle, and you already have the Novla on hand..Just wondering...
  29. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PCT Day 6:

    Just got back from the Docs...just a routine checkup everything was great, minus a very slightly elevated BP of 134/77, which my doc tells me not to worry about because its early in the morning. A friend of mine took is yesterday and it was 124/69 so thats a fair assessment.

    My weight is sitting pretty at 204lbs. Today is my last day at 40mgs Nolva/ 3 Retain/ 75mgs Rebound. Tomorrow the break down will be 30/3/50.

    No signs of gyno, my BF has gotten slightly lower. Any kind of shrinkage my boys may have sustained has already been alleviated...

    Quick side note, its easier to take the nolva nowadays...you get used to that acidic whole grain alcohol taste quickly...
  30. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Yeah, you can always cap them too..It takes like twenty minutes to do a whole bottle, after I smelt mine I capped two bottles for my upcoming cycles
  31. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    You can cap the nolva? I just figured that was pretty impossible because of the alcohol? Did you use a cap em quick? And what type of shell did you use?
  32. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I bought extra thick gelatin caps, not the cheesbag skinny ones...I didn't use a cap quick, didn't have to the dropper is small enough it fits right in there...Make sure you buy a syringe/baby dropper with cc's on it so you know how much is going in each pill..The caps I bought were pretty large so they held quite a bit, and I just put different amounts in each one..
  33. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    732
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.28%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    I bought extra thick gelatin caps, not the cheesbag skinny ones...I didn't use a cap quick, didn't have to the dropper is small enough it fits right in there...Make sure you buy a syringe/baby dropper with cc's on it so you know how much is going in each pill..The caps I bought were pretty large so they held quite a bit, and I just put different amounts in each one..
    This is genius. Make capping Tamoxifen a sticky. Reps son, I say reps to yooooou.
  34. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Yep, just put it up in the post cycle therapy section...
  35. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    PCT DAY 9:

    Weight is down to 203, a little depressing since I have lost 3lbs, but the strength is still there, which is great. I think the big test on the strength keeping factor for myself will be friday and saturday since they are my chest and leg day, respectively.

    No signs of Gyno, still.

    I think the reason my weight is decreasing is because I'm firming up, no more bloatedness at all. I also added in minor amounts of cardio post w/o and things seem to be coming along well. I'm just praying that i don't have to mess with my diet much to keep myself above 200...I still stick to what I posted at the beginning of this log.
  36. New Member
    ripped_monkey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    24
    Rep Power
    119
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    67.7%

    Quote Originally Posted by PumpingIron
    PCT DAY 9:

    Weight is down to 203, a little depressing since I have lost 3lbs, but the strength is still there, which is great. I think the big test on the strength keeping factor for myself will be friday and saturday since they are my chest and leg day, respectively.

    No signs of Gyno, still.

    I think the reason my weight is decreasing is because I'm firming up, no more bloatedness at all. I also added in minor amounts of cardio post w/o and things seem to be coming along well. I'm just praying that i don't have to mess with my diet much to keep myself above 200...I still stick to what I posted at the beginning of this log.
    I would bet that you are firming up a bit.
  37. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ripped_monkey
    I would bet that you are firming up a bit.
  38. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Did you try the capped Novla?
  39. Professional Member
    PumpingIron's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    4,688
    Rep Power
    2464
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    76.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Did you try the capped Novla?
    Nah, I'm lazy. I don't know of any stores around me that would sell the extra thick gel caps. Where did you pick yours up? If I could find them around here I'll do it this weekend,
  40. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Mulletsoldier's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    12,226
    Rep Power
    27066
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    41.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Any nutrition store or pharmacy should have them there, but that is where I got mine...It only cost 5 bucks.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. StaCkedCop's training journal - A Iron Addict's Log -
    By StackedCop in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 746
    Last Post: 05-08-2014, 02:34 PM
  2. Tren/Phera Log
    By javadsmm in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-11-2008, 10:44 PM
  3. Iron's Training Log
    By PumpingIron in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 129
    Last Post: 07-29-2007, 02:53 PM
  4. Ironís ALRI Evolution Log (JW/BAM/PA/Restore)
    By PumpingIron in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 111
    Last Post: 07-25-2007, 08:01 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in