Halodrol/prostanzol cycle

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking about doing this for my next cyle. I'm currently in an SD/PP cycle right now but was thinking about this one in a few months. I've searched the forum but haven't see any threads on it. Has anyone done this?

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
*subscribed*
would def. like to see how it goes if you decide to go with these two compounds.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
I am on day 4 of this very cycle. I'm dosing 50mg Halo and 75mg Prostan. So far nothing to report really but I'll let you guys know. I am keeping my own log and when I'm done I post it all for you to see. If anything big comes up I'll let you know. Thanks.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
awesome definitely keep us posted. have you done halodrol alone before? whats your AAS history?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
If all goes as planned I'll run this very soon. Gaspari calls it the Maximus stack (using Orastan)

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Alright guys. I guess I'll just go ahead and post some daily updates for you instead of dumping it all at the end. It won't be too detailed but what the heck.

I started on Friday, February 3rd, with my first dose of Halo 50mg and Prostan 25mg x 3 times a day. So far on day 5 there really isn't much to report. I'm feeling really good and workouts are going as usual right now. No real strength increases to talk about but I figure it is still early.

Here are some stats:
6' 196lbs (was 205 but I got a stomach virus 3 weeks ago and lost some weight) and according to the AccuMeasuure calipers I am about 13%-14% BF.

Lifts: (Final set weights and reps)
Bench 195 x 8-10
Squat 205 x 10
Leg Press 460 x 10
DB Shoulder Press 50's x 8-10
BB Curls 80 x 6-8
T-Bar Rows 115 (+whatever bar weighs) x 8-10

I obviously do other exercises so let me know if you want any other information. Also, I am not trying to run this as an all out bulk. I am eating at or slightly above maintenance calories so I am hoping for a bit of a recomp as well as some size and strength.

If there is anything else I can add then let me know. I will start posting daily to update my progress. My goal is to run this cycle for 4 weeks and then PCT for 4 weeks. I have Nolva but I may attempt a Rebound XT PCT this time and only use Nolva if things don't seem to be going too well. I am also taking one Rebound XT a day. I got puffy nipples on a PheraPlex/Finigenx cycle and I want to make sure that doesn't happen again. So far so good but I also have the Nolva just in case.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Measurements would be pretty great.

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
jdahlum, thanks for keeping us updated if you can take some before and after pics so we can actually see the results. i'm very interested in this stack. good luck with it. also have you done any designer steroids before?

MGH1982

Awards
I'll be doing halodrol and orastan-e(prostanozol) starting in may. I could also make a log if anyone would like.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
thanks for starting the log, sounds like one of the many things I may be interested in running

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the encouragement guys. I'll try to get some before and after pics although the "before" pics will be on day 6! Today is my little girls 4 year birthday :eek: so I might have a hard time getting to it this evening but I'll do my best.

Here are some observations:
Weight is up about 1.5lbs but I am visibly leaner. Today is an off day from the gym so nothing to report there. Tomorrow will be chest, back, and traps. Looking forward to it.

I am noticing some joint pain now that I haven't had. This morning my shoulders are a bit achey and my knees feel a little dry and achey as well. One other thing I am noticing now is that about 30 minutes after taking the Prostan I get really tired. Nothing too bad but I will not take it before workouts now. It is noticable. Other than that, my mood had been good. Libido has been a bit off but nothing major.

My muscles look and feel full basically all the time now. They also seem to feel a bit more dense or "solid". Kinda hard to describe but everything just feels a bit harder. This is probably the part I like best about all of this. I always look pumped and then when I hit the gym.....I get REALLY freakin pumped.

Aside from the fatigue after taking the Prostan I can't say that I am experiencing any side effects but it is still early in the cycle so we will see. I do not plan to adjust dosages at all during the cycle. Learned my lesson on my last PP/Finigenx cycle. If the dose is working without side effects then leave it alone!

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Hey guys,

Just thought I would add an update. So far things are still going really well. I am on day 8 and I am up to 199 so a gain of 3lbs so far and it is absolutely lean. I have not noticed a big increase in strength yet but we'll see what happens. Tomorrow is legs so it should be a good guage of whats going on. As I mentioned before, the best part so far is the constant pump. I am having friends ask me what the deal is with my arms always looking like I just worked out :)

Joints still feel dry and creaky but so far I can deal with it. Libido actually seems a bit off but that could be the one Rebound cap a day I'm taking. Rebound seems to kill it for me. As I said before I am going to try to PCT without Nolva and see how it goes. If I feel like I need it then I'll go ahead. So far no signs of any estrogen sides. So far I am liking Halo much better than PheraPlex. I am up about the same amount of weight I was at this time on PP but it is leaner and with no sides to speak of. I think I might go ahead and get a few more boxes of Halo before it is gone!

Anyway, if you have any questions then let me know. Sorry for the lack of detail but this is about all I have the time for. Take care.

jjm

jjm

Awards
Im on day 6 of Halodrol/Orastan cycle.

I'm 6ft and when i started the cycle i weighed 170lbs. I weighed myself on day 5 and i was 174 so I gained 4lbs in 5 days of being on cycle.

As far as strength gains go, so far i'm just able to do a few more reps than what i would usually do.

I have had zero sides so far. Actually, the only thing i noticed was the first 2 days i started the cycle i had herendous gas. I'm not sure if that has anything to do with the H-50 though. It's just something i noticed.

If it helps, for my routine i work one muscle group a day.
Monday - chest
Tuesday - bi's
Wednesday - shoulders
Thursday - tri's
Friday - back
Saturday - legs and abs
Sunday - rest.

I took before pictures when i weighed 169, which was maybe a week before i started my cycle, and I'll be sure to get some after photos to show my progress. I'll make a thread or just post them in another halodrol thread.

HTH.

ericnb_98

Awards
Hey guys,

Just thought I would add an update. So far things are still going really well. I am on day 8 and I am up to 199 so a gain of 3lbs so far and it is absolutely lean. I have not noticed a big increase in strength yet but we'll see what happens. Tomorrow is legs so it should be a good guage of whats going on. As I mentioned before, the best part so far is the constant pump. I am having friends ask me what the deal is with my arms always looking like I just worked out :)

Joints still feel dry and creaky but so far I can deal with it. Libido actually seems a bit off but that could be the one Rebound cap a day I'm taking. Rebound seems to kill it for me. As I said before I am going to try to PCT without Nolva and see how it goes. If I feel like I need it then I'll go ahead. So far no signs of any estrogen sides. So far I am liking Halo much better than PheraPlex. I am up about the same amount of weight I was at this time on PP but it is leaner and with no sides to speak of. I think I might go ahead and get a few more boxes of Halo before it is gone!

Anyway, if you have any questions then let me know. Sorry for the lack of detail but this is about all I have the time for. Take care.
Bump for update

joeymutz

joeymutz

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking about adding mega trn to the halodrol/prostanazol cycle that i will be starting in a few months. you guys think that this will be too much on your liver or will it be alright to stack these compounds?

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking about adding mega trn to the halodrol/prostanazol cycle that i will be starting in a few months. you guys think that this will be too much on your liver or will it be alright to stack these compounds?
That should probably be a decent legal stack. A popular stack with black market agents has been Oral Turinabol (Halodrol parent), Winstrol (methylated prostan), and Trenbolone (M-TRN is similar to).