2nd Cycle

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
also i'm on my first cycle right now 500mg of Test E for 15 weeks but i'm already brain storming my second cycle, i'm thinking of this:

Weeks 1-10 150mg Test Prop eod
weeks 1-10 75mg tren Ace eod
weeks 1-10 2.5mg Femara eod
weeks 1-8 40mg Anavar
weeks 1-11 0.5mg Cabaser M/F
weeks 1-12 425mg Glucophage 4x daily

And thoughts? Strength is just as important to me as size and i can get var and t-bol for very good prices, i've heard tren is king for strength and size so it's def staying. Is the var in their also too much? I'm on week 2 on my first cycle and i'm 274lbs currently so keep inmind i'll easily be 290+ by the time i do this cycle. It's meant to be a recomposition cycle with some nice strength gains.

c-los 21

Anabolic Xtreme Rep
Awards
  • Established
What were the results of your test cycle? LBM gains? Sides?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would lower those amounts.

You are now doing 500 mg a week and going to go up by over 50% counting the var.

In fact if you are making good gains this cycle I wouldn't change a thing for your next one until you stop growing.

Just my 2 cents.

CROWLER

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
How about dropping the var alltogether? I"m gunna be adding var to my current stack one i get the funds, 40mg for 8-10 weeks and yes with the proper liver support.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would wait and see how your current cycle goes.

I look at it this way. You are 22. Now if you figure by the time you are 30 you are going to stop cycling and don't mind losing a large % of the muscle you have made then don't worry too much about how much you use.

BUT if you think at 30 and 40 and even 50 you still want to look good and pretty muscular than go as low as you possibly can until the results stop. Then increase your protein intake and your good carb intake til the gains stop again. Then and only then increase.

Best of luck bro.

CROWLER

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
OK let's put it this way I wanna use Tren Ace and Test prop what dosages would you suggest?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
jonnynips Anabolics 23
Anabolics 18
Cycle Logs 1
botk1161 Anabolics 8
Alpha Gainz 4