Rage gets Albuterol-ed

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Today was my first run of Albuterol. I am using my oral syringe to measure exactly 1cc for 3xED dosing. This equates to the recommend dosage of 12mg/day.

First thing...taste. Just by smelling the stuff you know you are in for a treat (sarcasm alert). Fortunately to my surprise, by shooting it at the back of your throat while chasing it with anything makes the taste extremely tolerable. If you don't do this.....the taste is pretty disgusting.

Effects -
I wasn't sure what to expect but a few things were prominent. First dose was nothing special but did wake me up from my morning groginess (thanks to IGF). At a first look I would say that the effects are like EC but a lot calmer. As the day progressed I started to notice that my hands were shaking and my body even had a slight case of the shakes. I also noticed that at times my body caught a moment or two where it became very warm. Sweating during the day wasn't anything over normal. Alertness was ok. Breathing felt great throughout the day.

In the gym - I can't believe it but today I hit the gym twice in one day, something I haven't done in quite a few months. My lifting went well but nothing spectacular, sweating was increased (I'm guessing this may change and lifting was 1-2 hours after my initial dosing). Cardio at night which was great. Considering that I don't do cardio on any kind of basis nowadays, it was an amazing cardio session. I kept my BPM at about 140-150 (for optimal fat burning) for about 40 minutes. And throughout the session I felt great, great endurance like I was actually doing cardio on a regular basis. Breathing was great and I honestly felt like I could have stuck around and did cardio for another hour.

Unwanted side effects - Throbbing headaches that would go in and out. The shakes.

Before after pictures will be shown post-cycle.

I will be doing my best to get ready for my first cycle, cardio 4 days a week, lifting 4 days a week, probably 1 off day. Eating will be clean and under or at maintenance.

Thanks for dropping by.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Sounds pretty similar to Clen and how it effects me. Really opens the lungs up for some good cardio sessions.

The headache will likely cease after 3-5 days.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
First thing...taste. This stuff ain't so bad. I have been using diet coke or diet dr. pepper as chasers, it makes it painless.

Effects -
Had the energy to do cardio twice today. Once in the morning, some jump rope and then some light jogging. About 25 minutes in total. Did 30-35 minutes of cardio tonight that was amazingly easy. I can't believe how good my cardiovascular health feels on this stuff.

In the gym - Didn't lift today.

Unwanted side effects - No headaches! A little bit of the shakes, nothing major. Everything went quite well today.

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
*Subscribed* Look forwared to seeing your progress bro. Will check in daily.

Side note, I felt all the same things except the shakes and the hands being jittery. IDK, but I like how you noted it helps breathing and cardio sessions are alot easier. Looks like a good log in ahead. :)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I've been following your and will continue to do so. Hopefully things will go great. I'm definetely dong my best to maximize this cycle.

Also, followed all of Matty's (sp?) log...great job there.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. I've been following your and will continue to do so. Hopefully things will go great. I'm definetely dong my best to maximize this cycle.

Also, followed all of Matty's (sp?) log...great job there.

Hopefully things will go great with yours too bro. Mine is going great so far, I just need to lay off these coke zeros. Two a day leaves me too bloated.

BM's log was great and was enough to convince me to give Alb a shot and boy I am glad I did. Works wonders for cardio.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Semi-Preliminary Measurements

Measurements as of 01/26/06

17 BF% (I'm guessing this is close to what it really is)

Weight: 202lbs

Left Bicep flexed: 15 3/4 in.
Left tricep flexed: 12.5 in.
Around belly button: 36 in.
Left thigh flexed: 24.5 in.
Chest: 42.5 in.
Left calf: 15.5 in.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Good day on the Alb.

In the gym: I lifted today and had a chest/tri workout. It was good and there was a whoooole lot of sweating. My stregnth wasn't all that great and my endurance was alright. I definetely felt very very very warm throughout the day and also experience getting warm flashes. Going good. I'm going to throw in some bomb ass cardio tomorrow. Eating went well today.

Taste - This stuff is plenty tolerable. I can chase it with water now. I'm sure I could even take it without a chaser but why bother. Heh. It leaves a warm feeling in your throat. I have clen on the way which I will some day use. I figure this will be good as I'll be able to compare the two.

Cardio- I took the day off from cardio to give my legs some rest and they've been beat to **** the last 4 days.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just picked up some Wal-dryl (same thing as Benedryl). I make take some tonight to see what kind of effects it may have in potentiating.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Just picked up some Wal-dryl (same thing as Benedryl). I make take some tonight to see what kind of effects it may have in potentiating.

Keep us updated. I am thinking of buying some benedryl as well soon. But my cardio workouts are still good and I am still feeling warm throughout the day.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 4 Update

Got some great cardio in last night (day 4). This thing stuff is really something when it comes to cardio, I did 40 minutes and what is crazy is that about 2 minutes of rest makes you feel refreshed enough to do another 30-60 mins. My feet and legs fatigue much faster than I do now. Also, my muscles are feeling great, not flat like they sometimes do while cutting. This is a great thing.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rage, could you post your WO and cardio schedule? Your log is beginning to make me want to give Alb. a try.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I lift on a 4-day split

TuThSaSu

Tu - Shoulders - (Tris/Bis/forearms optional)

Th - Chest and Tris

Sa - Back and Bis

Sun- Leg

For the last week I have been excited about doing cardio and have done cardio 4 times this week, already. I like to do moderate intensity cardio with some HIIT thrown in (becareful with HIIT on ALB or Clen though). I try to keep my BPM above 130 and no higher than 155. I don't want to get into the muscle burning range. I do cardio for about 40 minutes and also work out abs/core when I do cardio.

Small update: I just tried 1.5x the regular dosage...feel good, a little wirey but really good. Almost had a headache coming on but it didn't happen. I can go do cardio for a couple hours right now..hahah...weight is looking good.

That is all for now. BTW, Alb on an empty stomach seems to be very forgiving, doesn't make you feel as wired as the EC stack. Very interesting stuff here.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Been sleeping great, not one problem at all. If anything I've been able to sleep in more than ever....great sleep for this last week. I dose about 6 hours before bed.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
What was your starting weight starting out and what are you trying to get down too?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Weight was definetely hard to tell at time of starting because it fluxuates a lot for me. To be honest, I can care how much I weigh, as long as I'm keeping size, losing fat, and keeping strength. My goal is to become as lean as possible before I start my cycle of MP/Prostan. Ideally, I want to get around 12-13% before starting up.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update

Did Back/Bis today and did cardio after lifting, I haven't done this in ...maybe a year. It went great, absolutely great. Cardio was about 35 minutes long and amazing.

One thing I may have realized about this stuff is that it may be underdosed. 6mg felt a lot more effective and longer lasting that 4mg felt. Maybe I'll start doing 6mg 2ED.

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rage thanks a lot for keeping up this thread, by far the best albuterol log I have read. I just picked up some myself but probably won't use it until my next cut (May/June).

Thumbs up for all the details, please keep it coming!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the compliments Methusaleh, and it is my pleasure.

IMO, there is no need to wait to use this stuff. It has been great to me so far in terms of keeping size and cutting fat. One thing I may have not noted though is that endurance while lifting is not as good but this is something I have come to expect.

Also, btw guys. I took some Benedryl last night, regular 2 cap dose and felt no effects or change in my first dose this morning.

Another thing...appetite control is also very convenient on albuterol. IMO I would love to have more of this stuff so I could expirement with dosages/timing.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I lift on a 4-day split

TuThSaSu

Tu - Shoulders - (Tris/Bis/forearms optional)

Th - Chest and Tris

Sa - Back and Bis

Sun- Leg

For the last week I have been excited about doing cardio and have done cardio 4 times this week, already. I like to do moderate intensity cardio with some HIIT thrown in (becareful with HIIT on ALB or Clen though). I try to keep my BPM above 130 and no higher than 155. I don't want to get into the muscle burning range. I do cardio for about 40 minutes and also work out abs/core when I do cardio.
Thanks for the info Rage. How's your energy level throughout the day after a back to back session of weights and cardio? I use to do that routine religiously and found that the rest of the day seemed like one big brain fart for me. Also, what brand of Alb are you using? I think you just convinced me.:D

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You are welcome prld. Well, actually to be honest I have experienced some lethargy (sorry I forgot to mention) during the week. Like I said, I think that 4mg is just not enough. But, energy levels are great. Like I've also mentioned, while on albuterol it makes you look foward to cardio, even if you don't like doing cardio, like me. After a long day at work I had no problem finding the energy to doing cardio. But, I think that there is also a mental game you play with yourself. For me, I like to plan out my workout regiment the night before so I can start getting into the mind set and get ready to have an awesome workout. I set goals for myself even an hour before I go to the gym, whether its I'm going to do cardio for 40 minutes, I'm going to lift and do cardio, or whatever....I think this plays a huge role for me at least.

Also, I forgot to add. 10 minutes before my lifting ceased I began to drink my PWO drink which consisted of 50 grams of carbs from dextrose, 50 grams of whey, and 7 grams of CreaMono. I continued to finish my drink while I was stretching and having a very light warmup for cardio. I think this is essential and I would never do cardio without proper or some sort of replenishment after lifting. I would recommend the same to anyone else.

I'm using IBE's ALB. In the future I would love to try CEMs, for you I would recommend you trying CEMs just so you can get some info on here about CEM.

Also, logs like these are never meant to convince anyone (I'm not associated with any company). I really do hope the pictures speak for themselves. One last thing, I'm putting 100% into cutting right now because I'm really looking to start my cycle a new lean me.

If you are serious about making progress, Albuterol is not for you. It is not a miracle drug, neither is clen, neither is anything....but of course you guys know this.

darius

So how much fat have you lost so far? Or are you seeing a good reduction??

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Good to get a real log on Alubterol! Props to you man. I wonder a little about this though:
Also, I forgot to add. 10 minutes before my lifting ceased I began to drink my PWO drink which consisted of 50 grams of carbs from dextrose, 50 grams of whey, and 7 grams of CreaMono.
AFAIK insulin stops lypolysis in its tracks for a good number of hours. MAYBE this PWO shake has all the slin molecules attach to muscle cells and thus keeps the fat release from the adipocytes possible while blocking cortisol from the myocytes? I'm kinda wondering about this... Anyone with good endocrinology knowledge wants to chime in on this?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey Darius, things are going good. The thing I've noticed tremendously is that my upper body looks a lot more defined and my face is a lot skinner, to the point where I can really tell. My face really starts to gain definition, heh.

Grunt: Hah! Sir, your knowledge has far surpassed mine and I couldn't even begin to debate this. Some one should be able to chime in, for sure. The only reason why I did this is because mentally I would feel a huge difference if I didn't have some sort of muscular replenishment afterwords. I have no idea what this does for fat loss and I haven't practiced it enough to give any kind of anecdotal feedback. Also, thank you for the compliment.

Update: Keep in mind, today is barely day 7. Unfortunately, I failed to do cardio today mainly because I was too frustrated by the pain in my wrist. I have decided that I am going to take this week off of weight lifting, it has been about time where I need a week off. I always like to take a week off every 10-14 weeks.

I'm going to pick up some Cissus and hopefully this week will clear up.

Everything is going good, felt good today in terms of reaction. Diet was decent and the only reason why my attitude is not positive about today is because I didn't get to work out, this is more of a mental battle than anything.

One thing I've been meaning to mention: One unfortunate thing of Alb being set up the way it is, is that dosing may be very inconvenient. Like my wife said, "If I didn't know any better, I would think you are getting ready to shoot up." Since I use an oral syringe for dosing, I have to leave my desk at work and go dose in a bathroom stall....I would hate to be fired because of something like this. People get wierded out by anything, not worth the risk. My advice: Either you dose like I do, in privacy (whenever at work or school) or cap the stuff. If I had the time I would cap the stuff in "00" caps. But....it hasn't been a biggie.

This is about it, if I don't see better progress this week, I will be dissapointed. I'm happy with the change thus far and I will try to hit up cardio at least 6-7 times this week.

Also, (sorry for being so long-winded) don't look foward to hitting legs hard while on albuterol because if you are trying to cut, this stuff will make you want to do cardio, and once you experience how easy cardio is on alb, you'll come back for more and more. No of course this has its consequences. DOMS has sucked! My hammies are sore as hell to the point where I'm walking funny around the office (sometimes). So, just something to expect.

That is about it for now. Thanks for looking.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
How about a 99¢ graduated dropper? Mine is 1 ml in .25ml increments...

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Good to get a real log on Alubterol! Props to you man. I wonder a little about this though:

AFAIK insulin stops lypolysis in its tracks for a good number of hours. MAYBE this PWO shake has all the slin molecules attach to muscle cells and thus keeps the fat release from the adipocytes possible while blocking cortisol from the myocytes? I'm kinda wondering about this... Anyone with good endocrinology knowledge wants to chime in on this?

Ouch! :icon_lol:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It comes with a dropper but that wouldn't really make things look any better. Fact of the matter is that people are stupid and its not worth the risk.

And...after thinking about your question and reading it again it makes a lot more sense, rather than reading it after a long day at work. You know, I really have no idea if any type of nutrition would cripple the fat burning process, IMO burning a calorie is still burning a calorie. PWO, muscles are very absorbent and as you mentioned this may help with cortisol suppression, I'm not sure. In either case, you burn 400 calories, you burn 400 calories. I would still think that the body would still use fat more so than muscle when doing low intensity cardio even if you have had soem sort of interruption from glucose and whey. This would make for good discussion though.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Well in general insulin, which is secreted when carbohydrates are ingested, especially high-GI carbs, pushes nutrients into cells and locks up said cells from releasing their contents into the bloodstream. Note that insulin is somewhat unspecific as to which cells it does this to, although exercise does upregulate insulin receptors on the muscles by quite a large degree.

Now about muscle cells, this is good because it sends the carbs and amino acids into the muscle cells and locks them up, keeping cortisol from working its black magic of getting the muscle to break down the contractile protein and release its constituent amino acids into the bloodstream for being turned into glucose by the liver. This is known as gluconeogenesis. Good for the muscles!

OTOH, in general, insulin also does this to adipocytes, preventing them from releasing fat into the bloodstream to be burnt. This is one reason why fasted-state cardio is said by many athletes to be the best way to burn fat: a very low insulin level for many hours prior to exercise, along with other hormonal levels priming the adipocyte, make for a perfect context for triglyceride release by the adipocyte. But insulin prevents this.

So the big question is wether 50 grams of high-GI carbs will release enough insulin to hinder fatloss significantly or not. My intuition says 50 grams is good and that any more would be detrimental to fatloss. But of course this depends greatly on your own glucose sensitivity... Again some research would be great. For me too, as I am also cutting...

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great info Grunt, thanks. I'm using 50 grams of carbs from Dextrose, not 50 grams of dextrose.

Hey guys, quick update. I didn't dose alb yesterday and I'm not going to do it today, maybe not even tomorrow. This week is going crazy and I'm going through hell in order to get all the classes I need for graduation. This is a good thing for me though since it may have a refreshing effect on my receptors, we will see.

In any case, my mission wit this log is to optimize albuterol and for me, using it on off days is not optimal. I'm eating great and still making progress.

My wife bought me a wrist brace and I'll be getting Cissus in the mail any day now. It is absolutely essential that I fully recover this before starting my first cycle.

Thanks for looking.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Getting the show back on the road.

My typing will be limited as my wrists are try to heal. I'm using Cissus at 6 or 8 caps a day and so far so great.

I dosed twice today, nothing unusual to report. I will do my best to hit up some cardio tonight. Thankfully, my diet has been so on point that I did not suffer any from not hitting the gym this week. I doubt I'll be lifting next week, but cardio I'll be able to do.

By the way, quick observations. After 7 days I do not believe there is any receptor downgrade with alb at full dosing. I think the dosing can be picked up. There is no difference to jumping back on alb, if you ask me this stuff is pretty mild but that doesn't go to say that alb is something to toy around with.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Achilles13

Awards
  • Established
Re: Getting the show back on the road.

My typing will be limited as my wrists are try to heal. I'm using Cissus at 6 or 8 caps a day and so far so great.

I dosed twice today, nothing unusual to report. I will do my best to hit up some cardio tonight. Thankfully, my diet has been so on point that I did not suffer any from not hitting the gym this week. I doubt I'll be lifting next week, but cardio I'll be able to do.

By the way, quick observations. After 7 days I do not believe there is any receptor downgrade with alb at full dosing. I think the dosing can be picked up. There is no difference to jumping back on alb, if you ask me this stuff is pretty mild but that doesn't go to say that alb is something to toy around with.

Everyone have a great weekend.

Hope your wrist gets better Rage. Have a good one and get well.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Re: Getting the show back on the road.

Thanks Bud.

My wellness has #1 right now and I really have to force myself away from the computer. It is ok if I have to wait a little longer to start my cycle, finish my alb, etc. Not a big deal. I'd rather get better the right way and get back to 100%.

Nothing is holding me back from cardio though.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounding like a broken record

Holy ****, Alb is no joke when it comes to cardio. I'm just in love with this stuff when it comes to cardio. I did a total of an hour of cardio today which included eliptical, 1 mile HIIT jog, 20 minute HIIT bike. I also did some ab work and lower back work. My wrists are still recovering (I shouldn't be typing) so no weights.

Weight is looking good, definetely an improvement over when I started. Before and after pics will be included at the conclusion.

Also, I'd like to add that 2x dosing within a short period of time (within 2 hours of another) is not bad at all and very tolerable. Luckily Alb is mild enough to offer a lot of forgiveness when it comes to dose assessment.

That is about it.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Another great day of cardio. Biked to the gym, jogged a little bit, did eliptical for 20 mins, ran 1.5 mile HIIT, biked home. About 1.5 hours of cardio in total. Great cardio. Thats about it. I dose 6ml as I like this dose a lot more than the standard 4ml.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great info Grunt, thanks. I'm using 50 grams of carbs from Dextrose, not 50 grams of dextrose.
Thanks for looking.
Umm, isn't 50 grams of carbs in dextrose form the same thing as 50 grams of dextrose? Dextrose of course is purely carbohydrate based and nothing else.

Anyhow, good luck with the wrist healing up. I've gone through similar problems myself, the wrist brace I purchased helped immensely in healing my wrist. I wore it all the time, sleep included, and was still able to workout with the brace on.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well.... 1.25 tsp = 4 grams of carbs and tahts what I go by.
*shrug*

All I'm sure about is that I get 50 grams of carbs PWO. :)

Thanks Max!

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
Rage:

How's the wrist? ETA on continuing w/ albuterol or starting up the pharmacy you've got?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wrists are slowly healing. No lifting this week. Alb has continued, I will optimize legs and cardio and some lower back exercises in the gym. Hopefully I'll be able to increase Core and lower back strength, we all know this is important. Chances are I won't be able to start my research in about 4-5 weeks. Sucks, but health comes first.

HAh, I just realized who you were Bosco. How you doing, buddy?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
just got home after a day of work and 50 minutes of great cardio. I've doing warm-up, then HIIT, then warm-down. Endurance is still amazing. One thing though, I'm not so sure I'll purchase Alb again as I'm still undecided on its fat burning potential. Its also likely that my departure from lifting has effected fat loss as well. In any case, I'm making decent progress. Wrists are doing a little better.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just got back from the chiro (accident stuff). Blood Pressure is excellent, think it was 127 over 78 or something. Pulse was good. Turns out its tendonitis in my wrists. Ummm hit the weight room last night with some light weights, went great, wrists were ok. Felt extremely pumped.

Alb is going good, here is some updates:

Weight: 199lbs
BF%: 13.5%

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After pics should be very cool. My wife just said, ""Damn...what the hell have you been doing!". I guess you can say I'm happy with the results thus far.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
02-12 update

Just got back from some great HIIT morning cardio (yes...I wake up late, GET OFF MY BACK :yawn:). Stretched for a few minutes, did eliptical for 10 minutes, did HIIT stairs for 10 minutes (this really worked up a sweat), then did a mile of running HIIT, then the bike for 5 minutes as a warm down. OVerall, I have to say that it is utterly astounding that the positive cardio vascular effects have not deminished by now. I don't know if I'm so convinced with Alb's properties for burning fat but if you are one who has trouble doing cardio Alb will definetely get you in there for some awesome cardio.

Also, I would have to say that it is possible that Alb has some anti-catabolic properties as I have never been this lean while substaining as much size. This may be due to its effects on protein synthesis and protein degredation, I'm not so sure. If anything this run of Alb has proved to be very rewarding (this far) and as I end this bottles I still haven't decided if I'm gonig to buy another. I have a bottle of clen that will be used at one time or another and that may prove to be superior. That doesn't go to say thtat I've made great progress thus far in these three weeks and it looks like I have another 2 days to go.

Stay tuned for the "before and after" pictures.

Last edited:

Jared

Awards
Re: 02-12 update

Just got back from some great HIIT morning cardio (yes...I wake up late, GET OFF MY BACK :yawn:). Stretched for a few minutes, did eliptical for 10 minutes, did HIIT stairs for 10 minutes (this really worked up a sweat), then did a mile of running HIIT, then the bike for 5 minutes as a warm down. OVerall, I have to say that it is utterly astounding that the positive cardio vascular effects have not deminished by now. I don't know if I'm so convinced with Alb's properties for burning fat but if you are one who has trouble doing cardio Alb will definetely get you in there for some awesome cardio.

Also, I would have to say that it is possible that Alb has some catabolic properties as I have never been this lean while substaining as much size. This may be due to its effects on protein synthesis and protein degredation, I'm not so sure. If anything this run of Alb has proved to be very rewarding (this far) and as I end this bottles I still haven't decided if I'm gonig to buy another. I have a bottle of clen that will be used at one time or another and that may prove to be superior. That doesn't go to say thtat I've made great progress thus far in these three weeks and it looks like I have another 2 days to go.

Stay tuned for the "before and after" pictures.
Did you mean anti-catabolic properties?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
After measuring it out, looks like tomorrow will be my last day on Alb. This came out to be 16-17 days worth of Alb, and again like I have mentioned in the past dosing could be picked up a notch or two (at least for me).

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
So we should have pics here soon right? Is 16-17 days the normal for this? Good log, thanks for taking the time to post it.
:goodpost:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think it should have been 20 days but you know, its really hard to judge and on some days I kind of had a little fun with the dosing. In any case, the difference between 17 and 20 days would be negligible. If you think about it, it turns out to be over 2 bucks a day. It was worth it.

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i just ordered some. Never used it. Trying to figure out which route I should take. I am thinking about starting at 3mg 3Xs ed then going up if need be. For about 21 days.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
That is definetely the way to go with anything. Take the recommended dosage then assess and change. Good luck, buddy!

I used an oral syringe, not sure if you aren going to do the same.