Superdrol cycle

cdr777

Awards
I went onto Superdrol for about 6 days at 20mg/day about 5 weeks ago.. I got off of it after the side effects were more than I wanted to deal with (bad acne, emotional ragging, hot flashes, high systolic blood pressure). During that 6 days, my libido was through the roof. Then I stopped taking it, with no post cycle therapy at all. Now my libido is half of what it used to be, the acne is still there, the ragging is gone, but the hot flashes and high systolic blood pressure is still there?

Is it too late for PCT? Could these symptoms be related to not doing PCT? Any ideas?

tattoopierced1

I'd order some Rebound XT as well as some supps to help out with cholesterol as it will be skewed.

Not to flame, but shame on you for not having PCT ready before you started your cycle.

You might also want to get some Fenugreek to add on to the Rebound to help get back to normal quicker. Hope everything works out for you, and hopefully now, you'll know to have a well thought out PCT next time.

cdr777

Awards
Thanks for your input! I do feel like a moron for how I handled this! I don't think I did nearly the research I should have before starting this...I was thinking that since I was only on SD for a few days that a PCT would not be necessary...Guess I was wrong. I ordered the PCT product from Anabolic Extreme. Would that be sufficient if I also got the Fenugreek and Rebound Xt? Also, would you recommend cycling it as recommended by Anabolic Extreme (60/40/20) for 6 weeks?

tattoopierced1

I'm not familiar with AX's product...however the Rebound I would run at either 100 or 75 for the first week, and 50 for 2 weeks, and 25 for 1 week.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
Get some Nolva dammit!!

Before I end up reading another "Gyno out of nowhere!" log.

SD is a steroid, it is no joke. I wouldn't recommend RXT for DBol and I don't think it's safe to use for SD either.

Be safe bro, Nolvadex on hand before your cycle from now on!

cdr777

Awards
Thanks for your input! I wasn't the sharpest tack on this one...A friend did one cycle of SD and had tremendous results after 4 weeks. He cycled off of it with Anabolic Xtremes PCT and everything worked out fine. I thought that since I was only on it for 6 days I wouldn't need to. Guess I was wrong. I ordered the same thing a few days ago. If it works and gets me back to normal, then I think my cycling will be done. I had no idea that it would crash my testosterone levels. I can still do most everything, libido wise, but not quite as well as before. a long weekend in bed will have me out of the game for 3 or 4 days. The only other thing still hanging around is the occaisional hot flashes and irritability.

One other question. Does everything ever get levelled out naturaly again after something like this? I know I'm looking forward to a life of blood tests for the next few months

tattoopierced1

whats past is past...dont dwell on it for too long and dont put yourself down over it. Learning from the experience is what you need to take away from it, and getting back to normal.

THETEST

Awards
  • Established
Hey Tattopierced1 How's this for PCT (gonna start soon)
Here is my order from Designer Supplements:
Rebount XT -----> 2 bottles (I am throwing out PCT from AX, but using their RETAIN product & Perfect Cycle product)
ActivaTe----------> 1 bottle
Testo Fen----->1 bottle to increase natural test (or other Fenugreek)
Lean Extreme ---> 1 botle help fat loss

cdr777

Awards
Why do you prefer the Rebound XT over the AX PCT?

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Ok here's a different view- 6 days of SD 5 weeks ago is not the problem. Your cholesterol, bp, liver values, etc., were not jacked up permanently in that short time frame. Andarol won't even F you up like that after just 6 days. At best it was a blip on the screen after 6 days, but that was 5 weeks ago. Running nolva or anything else at this point would be pointless IMO. I would look elsewhere to find the cause of your symptoms.

cdr777

Awards
I thought the same thing too...thats why i didn't bother to do a PCT cycle afterwards. It's really confusing..all my symptoms are consistant with low testosterone levels. And I mean the symptoms fit to the 't'! I still have the hot flashes, bad acne, and irritability that I had on the SD. I've had no side effects as far as gyno goes. Just the stuff I listed before. So, I'm not sure what the deal is. It's really nerve-racking!!

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
How old are you? You can still have low test levels without ever having used aas. Also what was your dose of sd(just curious)? Look for other factors that may contribute to your current symptoms(diet, stress, overall health). I just really don't think you used sd long enough to disrupt your body to that degree. Also look at it possibly being a sort of placebo effect. I know it sounds strange but it can be powerful. If you THINK the sd was killing your libido and causing the other symptoms, your body can follow suit, or at least make you perceive it that way.

cdr777

Awards
Thats a good point! I'm 29 and in pretty good health. I was taking 20mg/day. I'm pretty sexually active and may have tired myself out and, like you said, i may have convinced myself that not cycling off the SD was what was causing it.