some sort of "assistance"

Benny

Awards
I'm 23 looking at running something, never cycled before, been lifting heavy/consistent for about 2 yrs now. but with SD, I'm afraid of the gyno/BP effects/liver toxicity. With PP I hear a lot of the bad acne as well, which I can handle if it's only a 4 week cycle. With LMG, gains aren't as substantial, and there's gyno as well. I realize all the risks at hand, and it has to be weighed and calculated. I keep searching and reading and finding references to big risks like heart attacks, cancer, etc.. but I'm not naive enough to think that goes without saying. Hell, you can get cancer from anything. It's just hard to get straight answers.

Anyways, I think I'm leaning towards a 4 week cycle of PP and then a post of Nolva. Simple and effective from what I see. I can't really get my bp checked in that time, but I'll supp with something for BP and liver sides. I've read tons of threads here on this stuff, but side by side, what are some straight shot comments or experiences any have had with these 3, any preferences? I know you like PP Dr. D...

I'll post a sample cycle soon when I devise a specific lineup.

edit: crap, maybe this should have gone in the anabolic section.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Can' get your blood pressure checked? Buy a machine, or stop by your local pharmacy and use the public moniter. I like SD personally. The liver toxicity is over hyped IMO and your lipid levels will return to normal fairly quickly especially with the right supps and diet.

Benny

Awards
well I can go and get it checked at a pharmacy or buy one yes, I was just stating I have no immediate access to one, ie: own one.

I am still split between PP and SD, both need PCT and liver/lipid protection, and many say both work great. If things go as planned or work well, I may even cut with one of them after the cycle this spring.

I guess I was just tring to start a side by side comparison discussion.

tattoopierced1

Never had a problem with SD and gyno...and since you have nolva, then you shouldnt really worry *if* it happens.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sd all the way.

lightweight

Awards
2 great sd cycles under the belt, gets my vote.