Bloat on SD And Prostan...WTF?

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Ok so its 1 week in on the Sd and Prostan part of my cycle.

I started with phera first for 2 weeks but wasnt seeing anything so i switched over to sd and prostan as planned.

I Started with 10 mg of sd and 100mg of Prostan spaced evenly throughout the day for and now its day 7.

The strength gains are awesome but about 3 days ago i started noticing my joints were going to ****. I started upping my dose of joint complex, and hopefully that does something for the joints, ( which are rubbing together like sandpaper and feels really weird/annoying).

Anways onto the BAD part,

Even though my joints are dry as hell... IM BLOATED. My face is fatter, I cant see my abs, and the horshoe in my tri's are definately filled in with water.

I Know it cant be fat because since i have gained about 5 lbs my cals are probably around maintaince now. (They were at exactly 500 above when i was 187, im now 192)

So im stuck, Im on 2 extremely supposedly dry compounds and although my joints are dry, im still bloated or holding water? I dont get it, but maybe you guys do :blink:

Any suggestions would help... thx much as always, :)

~dn

stroke

Awards
You might want to try glucosamine for your joints.
Studies have found that supplementing glucosamine can help repair and or help with the inflammation of joints or joint rubbing.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
You might want to try glucosamine for your joints.
Studies have found that supplementing glucosamine can help repair and or help with the inflammation of joints or joint rubbing.
Cmon now bro. I know its your 1st post and all, but that wasnt really what my question was. I also stated I was taking a joint complex if you bothered to read the whole post, but either way, im concerned about the bloat as it relates to my joints.

Joints = dry Body = bloated

just trying to understand why.

stroke

Awards
Sorry I didn't answer your ?
I just thought you might like to know of something else to use for your joints if there still bothering you.
Now for your ? about bloat (not enough water intake = bloat)

stroke

Awards
I know that this may sound redundant but,
inorder for the body not to hold water you need to keep taking in water to help keep your system flushed.

exposed

Awards
Ok so its 1 week in on the Sd and Prostan part of my cycle.

I started with phera first for 2 weeks but wasnt seeing anything so i switched over to sd and prostan as planned.

I Started with 10 mg of sd and 100mg of Prostan spaced evenly throughout the day for and now its day 7.

The strength gains are awesome but about 3 days ago i started noticing my joints were going to ****. I started upping my dose of joint complex, and hopefully that does something for the joints, ( which are rubbing together like sandpaper and feels really weird/annoying).

Anways onto the BAD part,

Even though my joints are dry as hell... IM BLOATED. My face is fatter, I cant see my abs, and the horshoe in my tri's are definately filled in with water.

I Know it cant be fat because since i have gained about 5 lbs my cals are probably around maintaince now. (They were at exactly 500 above when i was 187, im now 192)

So im stuck, Im on 2 extremely supposedly dry compounds and although my joints are dry, im still bloated or holding water? I dont get it, but maybe you guys do :blink:

Any suggestions would help... thx much as always, :)

~dn

Everyone reacts a little bit differently.
The question is this, does your desire for the potential gains outweigh the side effects you put yourself through?

If not, then I guess it's time for you to start pct.:icon_lol:

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
Great. Anyone else :(

Maybe Dr. d, Kywke, or anyone above 6 posts... :)

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Don't know what else you're looking for, everyone has already said it all. Do the things mentioned(increase water,etc.). Also check your sodium intake. As was pointed out everybody reacts differently to SD( in a wide variety of ways), so there is no ONE surefire answer. Anti- e's won't help either. Beyond that, bloating is just part of aas use. Not tryin to be a dick, but either deal with it or switch to something that doesn't bloat you is pretty much all you can do besides what's been mentioned.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I have no clue why you'd be holding water on those two compounds, unless its in your diet. Check your sodium.

If its not that, then you must just respond differently to prostan than most people do--its not SD, I know you've used SD before and it didn't do this.

xxtruxx1

xxtruxx1

Awards
  • Established
Up your water intake. Check your Na intake. Make sure that you aren't running anything alongside that would cause you to retain water.

IMO 2 weeks was too soon to cut the PP off.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I gotta agree with the diet/sodium/water responces. Post your diet and we'll have a looksey.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys for all of your responses...

My diet is the same as it was prior to the drugs just a bit more calories so even though it is a bit high, the change would be hardly enough to even bloat me a bit.

I think i am just gonna ride this one out...and deal with the bloat. Ill be ok if it all drops off at the end liek it did last time. Thanks again

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
why do people worry so much about bloat? especially on a short oral cycle like this...so you are holding some water, who cares? you are getting bigger and will look better in the long run. why does everyone always have to be mr. ripped?

exposed

Awards
why do people worry so much about bloat? especially on a short oral cycle like this...so you are holding some water, who cares? you are getting bigger and will look better in the long run. why does everyone always have to be mr. ripped?
I agree, there are more important things to worry about when running methyls.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I agree, too, but that's because I'm purdy :D

Derty Nasty gotturned down by an orangutan in heat, so a little bit of bloat is a big deal to him :lol:

J/K :p

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
I agree, too, but that's because I'm purdy :D

Derty Nasty gotturned down by an orangutan in heat, so a little bit of bloat is a big deal to him :lol:

J/K :p
Yeah dude, i was suprised when gimpy shot me down, specially after that crazy monkey luvin.

jk much <3 Mrs. Limpy:trout:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
When gimpy is hungry, she can be easily as honry as an orangutan in heat....she's like that cartoon character "Katie Kaboom" when she doesn't eat. LOL....yeah, i know right? 23" waist and she eats like a freggin' horse. I've got 13" on her waist, and she keeps up with me every step of the way when we go out, even out-eating me at times.

tattoopierced1

i too would say increase your water, and possibly alter your diet a bit.

Let us know how it works out for ya.