first cycle preparations

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
OK, I've been reading about anabolics and pct on this board and in other places since before the first ph ban.
I now feel physically and mentally ready to take this next step in sculpting my body. Plus the timing in my life is great as I have little to distract me and can devote myself 100% to the cycle and take full advantage of it.
This is what I have planned:

Wk 1-4 Dbol 20mg per day
Wk 1-12 Test E 500mg (250mg Mon A.M./Thurs P.M.)

Wk 4-12 HCG 500ius (250 2x week) I'm still debating on the HCG or the best way to use it. There are so many different views on how to use or if to use it at all that it gets a bit confusing on what would be best.

I was also debating a possible suggestion of using some winstrol towards the end of the cycle. Maybe something like this:
Wk 8-12 Winstrol 25mg per day or maybe even starting at week 6. But being this is my first cycle I am leaning towards just sticking to dbol/test e for this one and see how my body reacts.

For PCT I'm thinking of going with Dr.D's take on it and do the following:

wk1: Clomid 150mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX
75mg/d, ACT full dose, fen 3 caps

wk2: Clomid 100mg/d, RXT 25mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 50mg/d, ACT full dose, fen 4 caps

wk3: Nolva 60mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 200mg/d, LX 25mg/d, ACT full dose, fen 5 caps

wk4: Nolva 40mg/d, RXT 50mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, ACT full dose, fen 6 caps

wk5: Nolva 20mg/d, RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, ACT full dose

wk6: RXT 75mg/d, DHEA 100mg/d, ACT half dose

I would also be using stuff like hawthorne berry, Liver support, Liv 52, Coq10, red yeast rice, Celery Seed extract and Allicin before and through out the cycle.

well let me know what you guys think. The more the merrier! :head:

cheers

tattoopierced1

i'd say just stick with the dbol/test since it is your first, and hold out on the winny. Other than that, things look good. Enjoy your cycle and keep us updated.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks for the reply. Yeah no winny seems to be what I'll do for this one. Keep it simple.

what do you and others think as far as using hcg on cycle? the feedback seems to be pretty positive thus far.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
neg. reps?? :blink: ****. sorry dude. I wanted to give you positive reps for helping me out not neg.

I'll make sure to give you some extra positive reps when it lets me, sorry about that.

in the meantime, good members give this man some positive rep please! :hammer:

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
lol, here we go again. if a member with 0 rep points reps you, it shows up as a neg regardless of how he repped you.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
the bottle of test e. that I am getting will last me exactly 10 weeks at the doasge I want to take it.
My question is will 10 weeks of test e. be good enough?
or should I buy some more test e. and do the 12 weeks?

I know test e. will keep doing it's thing for 1-2 weeks after your last shot, but I'd like to hear what others think on the matter.

I am kick starting things with dbol in either scenario

cheers

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
10 weeks works just fine. 12 just gives you a little more time to enjoy the fun. JMO.

tattoopierced1

10 works. If you had another bottle, you could frontload and run a 12 weeker, but for a 1st cycle, 10 weeks should be enough.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
thanks for the feedback guys. I'm starting to get pretty excited about the whole thing can't wait. :woohoo:

And if I'm really loving it and the gains are strong towards the end of the cycle I could always get some more test e. and add another 2 weeks of fun!:rofl:

tattoopierced1

I'd stick with the 10 weeks if you dont already have the other vial yet. Make your first cycle simple, and gauge how you and your body react to this. Then whenever if, you decide to do a second cycle somewhere down the road, then you can have some fun with it.

Enjoy your first cycle man.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
good advice. I'll stick to the original plan, 10 weeks!
even a more experienced friend of mine told me "KISS":Keep It Simple Stupid. lol

the vial and everything else is on its way. Should be here sometime next week.

I'll keep you guys updated when I start.
cheers

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
10 weeks works just fine. 12 just gives you a little more time to enjoy the fun. JMO.
Beelzebub,

On this particular cycle would 500 ius of HCG 2/wk weeks 4-12 be better than 250?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
better? swale advocates no higher than 500iu each injection so i don't see a problem with doing that but i'm not sure if more is better in this case. 250iu 2x/wk works for most. JMO

colkurtz_spf

colkurtz_spf

The horror
Awards
  • Established
better? swale advocates no higher than 500iu each injection so i don't see a problem with doing that but i'm not sure if more is better in this case. 250iu 2x/wk works for most. JMO
Thanks for your response. A friend recommended 500 for last 4 weeks in a 12 week cycle. I don't want to risk burning out leydig cells. I don't suppose 500 will be a problem.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
since my cycle is now going to be 10 weeks long, would you guys still recommend hcg at 250iu twice a week starting around week 4?

and if I stick with hcg when should my last shot of it be?

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
colhurtz, run it throughout the cycle or at least from week 4. in my broken english 'it mo' betta'. :D

logan, that plan sounds fine. starting at week 4 or from the beginning works great. fwiw, 10 weeks with a mild cycle such as yours may not need HCG, but it never hurts and always helps.

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
ok, so my "supplies" are finally here.
I have a question on the dbol and workout times.
The dbol I have are 20mg per pill! I had planed on only using 20mg per day to kickstart the test e. cycle.

I'm assuming I should take the 20mg with breakfast. However, being the half life of dbol is around 5 hours give or take does this mean I should try and get my workout in that time span?
I normally train somewhere in between 4-10pm. Never in the morning. I always have better workouts later on.

Do I need to start working out in the morning while using dbol? or can I just take dbol mid afternoon? and workout around the same times?

anywas, just a few minor details, not sure if it will make that much of a difference.

let me know!

logan

logan

Board Supporter
Awards
I'm 6'2-6'3 around 212 lbs give or take.
Bodyfat is around 13-14% right now.

When I started working out I was 160-165lbs. That was 6 years ago. Very on and off with workouts the first coulpe of years.