Internal Combustion - A DNP Log

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
This is my first time using DNP for a cutter. I have tried to put in as much reading and reasoning as I can before I've jumped on to this cycle.

Current Stats:

Weight: 217

Bodyfat: ~16.5%

Basic Lifts:
Deadlift: 300b x 6
Squat: 350 x 6
Bench: 220lb x 6

Diet and Supplements:

>200mg alpha lipoic acid 3x a day with meals
>1200-1500mg magnesium in 2-3 divided doses.
>2-3000mg vitamin C
>1200IU of vitamin E
>200mcg of selenium.
>1000-2000mg of calcium
>Melatonin - Sleep Aid and good antioxidant.
>50mg of zinc a day
>one iron tab as hemoglobin
>A potassium gluconate tab or two a day
>Taurine at 3g a day.
>Glutamine at 15g-20g a day .
>1 table spoon glycerol 3 x a day
> 2 gallons of water
>500mg grapeseed extract
>300mg cranberry extract
>600-900mg of green tea
> Equate 2x mulit vitamin
>EC+1g of tyrosine 3x per day and 20mg of yohimbine orally 2x per day- for added energy and fat burning
>The DNP has been capped with a small amount of ellagic acid, quercetin, TMG, green tea concentrate, and powdered fruit antioxidants in each pill also.

Diet Split:
55C/35P/10F over 4-6 meals a day.

A good recipe for glycerol I am going to use is 1 packet of Kool-aid, 1/8 cup sugar, 1 tablespoon glycerol and 32-oz of water. The glycerol makes the kool-aid taste like OJ because there are alcohols and fermentation products in the OJ which the glycerol mimics.

Cycle Plan:

I am looking at a 12 day cycle.
Day 1-8 200mg ed
Day 9-12 400mg ed

Precycle 1 Week:
ECY E - 50mg ED
C-400mg ED
Y-10g ED

2x a day, first on empty stomach and the next preworkout.

My diet is carb depleted for for 3 days now. Another 3 days left.

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Explanation of supplements
Potassium Gluconoate will keep strength up and battle muscle cramps!

Ketotifen or Benadryl (Ketotifen is much more potent,but am using ben.):
>As Anti-histamine (for Allergies)
>As sleeping Aid (take before bed!)
>Upgrading the Fatcell receptors
>Keeping the ECY effective (during longer runs like 30 days)

Melatonin:

>Anti-oxdidant + Sleeping Aid.

Taurine
>Compensate Taurine Levels in Liver...

Magnesium or R-ala
>As Anti-Oxidant

Phytochemicals :
Morin, Luteolin, Quercetin, Kaempferol and Reservatol are especially good at supressing Sugars from being metabolized (not to mention their life-extentioning abilities and positive effects on Lipid Levels and Cardiac Function).
Fisetin, Myrecetin, Baicalein, Galangin are far less effective
(In That order --> with the most effective one mentioned first and the least effective one mentioned last).

Epigallocachin, Epicatechin, Hesperetin, Taxifolin, Rutin, Flavonol, Flavone didn't do anything at all....

Grapeseedextract inhibits fatcells from growing instead of inhibiting sugars being metabolized like the other phytochemicals!

Reservatol:
Which frees a lot of fatty acids from stubborn fat, imitates caloric restriction and actually kills fatcells to a degree!
Not to mention its sex-boosting properties, its lifespan enhancing ability and the fact that it pumps your muscles full of Anti-oxidants especially in a
PWO-shake to make recovery easy and thus produce an anabolic enviroment!

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Day 1

Its about time this damn s#%@ got started. Slight delay cuz the temperatures (now in chicago) was sky high. Today was cooler and I know am gonna free for awhile now. Took my first dose at 8am after fruits and cereal.
I have not yet started pyruviate and glycerol, I should be starting out tommorrow.
Defenitely increased sweating, so I know this stuff is legit.
I am gonna hit some chest today. Its day1 , I am not expecting anything fancy till day 4. The only good thing is I was able to eat some rice and carbs today, decided to cheat a little and threw in a donut and some cheeseburgers in.
ECY dose is low 50/400/10

Sides:
Increased sweating.
Increased hunger
Sleepy as hell.
Urine is yellow, real yellow

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Day 2.

Update:
Very peaceful sleep, however got up once feeling extremely dry, drank atleast 1/4 gal of water. Been pissing like a mofo. If I were to drink this much water, my urine would've been colorless however it is uniform yellow.
Body temp seems normal, though there is a slight warm feeling. I am getting a thermometer today so I can be more precise.
I just got up (9 30am) after seven hours of sleep. Gonna pack some carbs with cereal and oats and fruit. Plus the pwo shake and then throw in my E-Y , the daily load of supps and my DNP.
I plan to hit very light cardio after my workout.

Sides:
Feeling dry
Yellow urine

EVENING:

Just got back, pretty shitty workout day. All my lifts are down but 20lbs atleast and am still having that wasted feeling.
Am sweating like a pig. Chicago is real hot today so am hitting the cold shower every now and then.
My cardio was very very light, I feel bloated and not very enthusiatic about working out.
Body weight is up 1lb as expected. So thatz two pounds down and one lb up so effectively a pound down since the start.
The showers are doing me good, today I have to go out with family and am walking around in a white tank with a gal of water with me. Will update in the evenin.

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
day 3

I've'nt been doing much today, all I did was to eat and sleep. One good thing was chi had some good rain today and it was kinda cool. The bad thing is that its kinda humid now and am perspiring slowly even typin this.
I pretty much cheated yesterday on my food. An excess of 3000cals but the only thing good was most of it was carbs and protein. A **** load of chicken and rice. Not to include some pizza.
Today is much cleaner, more rice and veggies. I am focussing on veggies and fruit. More on the antioxidant and intense in Vit A/C and E. I don't have any E caps at hand am still thinking wether I should get them.
I hit the gym in two hours, am pretty much gonna try to hit the weights as heavy as I can, don't think am gonna push myself too much. I worked chest yesterday so am looking to hit some light upper back followed by 15 min cardio.
My libido is intact, better maybe cuz I was pushing myself harder on that department.

Sides
Defn increased sweating.
Urine not as yellow as yesterday
No muscle cramps or pain
Increased dryness in mouth if water intake stops inexcess of 2+ hours
Sleeping more, much more.

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Yesterday evening I upped my water intake, it was one gal of water and my urination is back to normal. So I guess 1.5gal of water was'nt enough.
First dose of DNP 10 30am.
Pre DNP was cereal, eggs.
DNP w/25mg ephedrine.
I have some work on the computer so my running that I had planned is not possible now.
The poop and urine are back to normal. No smell or discoloration.
Last night, the hell slowly started. Dinner was pasta and a carb shake. My sleep at night was bad, I was sweating big time, even in the basement. I was too tired to get up and take my temp. I remember drinking something in my sleep not sure if it was water or diet coke ( am trying to avoid soda on DNP).

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
lol..no kidding. Well sounds OK so far but not really ideal for a summer cycle. You must be dying in the heat? :eek:
I've dropped 1lb. Am feeling a bit lighter and am sweating like a pig. My basement is around 69 and I sleep butt naked. Am practically living in my damn basement.I get up sweating. I m drinkin water in my sleep, cuz the jug is near empty in the morning.
Shoulder workout was pretty decent but all the weights are down
Smith presses 185/195/205 x 10/10/6
Military 185/195 x10
Behind neck 225x10x 2
Dumbell raise 45/50/55 x 10x1
Side raises 20/25 x 10x 1
Tricep pulldowns 150/200/210 x 10

I did'nt have much time as I had to rush home for some school work. Damn online classes.
I ate like a glutton. I really have to curb my appetite. Fish, eggs, chicken, lentils.
Today I start some more cardio.
My first dose of DNP with cranberry,4g of Vit C and Vit E just went down.
Pre DNP was oats and milk.
Lunch is gonna be light.

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Had a light workout. Some chest and pushups. I cannot dip because of wrist injury.
This was followed by a solid session of cardio.
Sides
I noticed that I really have to push myself for the cardio, the start is really really hard.
Endurance is just the same on cardio, however my weights have taken a beating, both rep wise and weight wise, the numbers have all dropped.
I feel way lighter, my pants have gotten loose for sure.
DNP makes me sleepy as hell. I pop in a cap after a meal and I sleep like a log after that for an hour atleast.
Urination and poop normal.
Libido is the same, no effect in that department. However, becoming light does help
The product does not affect my moods or give me any jitters. Just the occasional irritation cuz of the constant sweating.
Ps: Another lb down.

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Today is day 10, I started on the 24th. Just today and tommorrow, though I got more DNP left.
Update:
Can someone please explain this. I've been frothing in my mouth in my sleep at night for the past two days. I get up with dried saliva which feels like horse ****. :excorcist
My mouth is fulla boils, on my lip and gums. **** they sting like crazy and eating food is been a bitch. I prefer liquids and yogurt now, and anything thermally hot or spicy is no longer funny.
I am up .6lb, cant really figure out why.
Last night workout was legs. The day before I took off. Last nights workout was very productive. Never expected to squat, but I did, went up to 225 on free squats and 660 on the powersquat machine. After one set I was sweating so much, I wanted to change.

Squats: 200/225x 10x2 265x1
Lunges: 30/35/40x1
Quad extensions-Single legged- 70/80/100 x 15 x 4
Calf raises - Maxed.

Did the cross trainer till I burnt down complete. Went home, watched a movie and slept.

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Awesome workout. Shoulders and minimal triceps.

First : Weight loss 1.8lbs so I made up for the damn .6lbs gain. But like everyone says its not the weight, its the bf%.

Presses:
205/225/235 x 10/10/12
Raises
45/55/60 x 10x10x8
Side raises
20/25/35 x 10/8/6
Cable raises
35/50/60 x 10/10/8

Arnolds 25/35/40 x 10/10/6 (Tired now)

Got an ABB XXL mass gainer shake with 220g of carbs / 5 min break :fruity:

Skull crushers 60/70 x 20/15
Pull downs - Max'd 2 sets
Overheads one hand - 25/35/40 x 10

Went home feeling good. Like I mentioned yesterday, my mouth if fulla gum boils, can't eat anything spicy or even chew right. Have to get the numbing gel. I was drinking almost 2gal of water and juices, running outta v8.
Last night was the roughest in the cycle. Tried to sleep, had to use the restroom cuz my bowels were f$%cked. :booom: More juice and little oats and a scared wife, but everything was cool after 4am. :sleepey:
Today is my last day. I plan to stop it with today. Will update a little later.

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
Through all the problems and sweat, I really started to like this product.
Today was the last, uneventful, sweaty day on DNP.
At the gym it was arm day

DB Curls: 45/50/55x20/10/10
Wide Barbell: 90/100 x 10x6
Close grip pulls: 8x6
Conc. Curls: 30/35x 20/15

Tricep: Skulls 90/100 x 10/10
Pulldowns Max-d superset with kickbacks
One hand overheads Maxd.

I did not weigh in myself today. I am waiting for tommorrow. It should be around 10lbs in 11 days.
More than the numbers I am pretty sure my bf's down, how much the , the callipers will tell me tommrrow.
I can tell my pant size has dropped one inch and a half. Back to wearing 32-33
Some fat has dropped in my thighs near the hams.

Ok now time for some advise from the vets here
I want to know if it would be right to throw in clen for two weeks from tommorrow. I start bulking forawhile after a couple of weeks. I am waiting for all my water losses and the DNP to leave my system before I throw in any other supps.

I started benadryl 3 days ago before sleep. Would a week of Benadryl be good enough or shall I run it w/clen.

I do not have T3. I am not planning on using T3 as I do not plan to throw in any kind of AAS.

I will update my final ON cycle losses tommorrow. Thankyou all for helping me through this thread.

krzna

Anabolic Xtreme
Awards
I did 11 days , now lost a total of 13.5 lbs. Am one light mofo now lol. I fit back into my formal pants fine, just my abs look drained. I always had some loose skin ( due to a 105lbs drastic weightloss in the past) and that kinda look bad.

Shoulders and traps look very very defined. I am starting to see veins in my traps, am not a vascular person and this makes me real happy. I have not lost much size in other parts, had some bulge on the hips which has gone. My quads look much better.

Am starting to bulk slowly now. I will defenitely be using this product again in the future, a longer 21 day cycle at a constant dose and ramp the dose up only in the end. By far this is the best product I've used.
However, I hope I am not making this sound too easy. Without proper precaution, this product can and will screw you up. Death, like BBS mentioned is mainly because of dehydration and doing crazy **** like other dehydrants like recreational drugs or alcohol on the side.

The slight rebound effect has given me more endurance and I think the glycogen stores are back. Muscles looking fuller after a set of pushups and pull ups. Its kinda interesting as I will be testing out a Cell Volumiser so I hope the effect is to the fullest.

I thank everyone who has taken time, read and guided me through this log. When I run the next cycle, I will defenitely do a log again. Next time I may trigger off the cutting and run DNP within the cutting cycle.
May try CKD before DNP.

intv

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good log. 13.5lbs in 11 days, damn! glad to see your careful and detailed with dnp.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Is this an old log? From the summer, cuz the chi is cold as ice right now, and been alright in the 40-50F range the past 10 days?