best body recomp cycle?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
For some reason when I'm searching it keeps telling me nothing matches "body recomp" anyway

what's everyones opinion on some good ideas for a PH/PS body recomp cycle?

Right now I have SD, Max LMG, M1T, LXT, RXT on hand and wiating for cissus and camphbolic....just to have...not saying I'm doing them all together..oh and Glucophase

thanks..

H19

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
SD and a good cutting diet would work pretty well.

Smoky

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I may suggest you add some Prostanozol. Repartitoning agent worked well for me with SD. For me 20mg SD and 100mg Pro would allow a cut. @ 30mg SD it was tougher to do for me. Had to quit the cardio due to shin splints and the dreaded SD pump in the shins made it unbearable. Just my experience. :blink:

Schwaugher

Awards
I've got my own little recomp experiement comming up with SD and DNP. I haven't decided the macros of my diet yet, but this should yield some good results. Im curious, has anyone tried something like this before?
Weeks 1-2: DNP@200mg ed
Weeks 3-5: SD@20/20/30mg ed
Weeks 6-7: same as weeks 1-2
Weeks 8-10: same as weeks 3-5
Weeks 11-14: PCT

Cheezefacta

Awards
Run SD. Just make sure not too go into a big caloric defecit or lower the carbs too much because youll probably end up having hypoglycemic symptoms which can be really annoying.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
I plan on staying around maintenance to be honest, MAYBE cut down by 200 cals or something, nothing drastic. I will shuffle around the sources of my calories so the carbs are somewhat lower.

I'm only going to have carbs first thing in the AM, possibly the next snack and post workout. It will all be from unproccessed oat bran...sucks but whatever...

I was thinking
MAX LMG: 1 capsule -> 3x daily
Superdrol: 1 capsule -> 2x daily or just 1 capsule daily
Glucophase XR throughout cycle and through pct (for the nutrient partioning/insulin effects)
Camphibolic throughout and into pct

pct = LXT and RXT

You think doing both the LMG and SD would be too much for a recomp?

I also have some mdht left over as well....

Cheezefacta

Awards
I plan on doing the same exact thing sometime during the late spring. (SD @ 10-20/day and Max LMG @ 75-100/day). I've read a few posts where people seem to think these 2 products work really well "on paper", but I havent seen many logs that show how effective it would be. I dont think it would be overkill...Max LMG leans me out big time and although I have never tried SD yet, leaning out seems to be pretty easy to do on that product as well so I would expect good results...

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
cool beans....I'm sitting at around 175 13% bf...If I can get to 180 <9% by the time pct is done I'd be happy

Moyer

board observer
Awards
  • Established
You might have to cut out the LMG. From the old logs I've read, lethargy is a major side. Add that to SD and it could be too much. You can try it though and use EC or AMP when you're tired. If it gets to be too much, just drop the LMG.

I would eat plenty of carbs and get almost all of your fats from flax oil and nuts.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
i have my fish and flax oil....its a staple in my diet...and I don't do too well with lots of carbs..I'm not going over 100 grams a day..maybe 150 tops..

even that number is high for me...i respond easily....to getting fat that is..lol