PHERA-PLEX, FINIGENX, SUPERDROL and 1-TEST

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys i am officially back. I have been hitting the gym hard for about a month now. Most of you know what happened to me in the past months. I lost a total of 51 pounds. Going from 225 to 174, yes your read right 174lbs. Good news is that i am alot more muscular, veins every were, thats what loosing 50 pounds and 3% bodyfat will do to you. Bad news is that i am SMALLLLLLL, and WEAKKKKKK!!!!!!! I am 5 days into the cycle illustrated below

Week 1 PheraPlex, Finigenx
Week 2 Pheraplex, Finigenx------------1-TEST
Week 3 PheraPlex, Finigenx, Supedrol--1TEST
Week 4 PheraPlex, Finigenx, Supedrol--1-TEST
Week 5 PheraPlex, ----------Supedrol, 1-TEST
Week 6 --------------------Supedrol, 1-TEST

I would have loved to use Finigex for 8 weeks straight, but i am super low on funds. So i have bo choice but to use the 2 240cc bottles i have left.

1-test is going to be transdermal. I have not yet figured out the dosage i will be using yet.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
These are my stats:

biceps 17 inches
shoulders 50 inches
thigh 23 inches
chest 45 inches
waist 33 inches
calves 16 inches

weight: 174

calories-4800
protein-300-350 (whole foods and shakes)
carbs-500gmrs (good sources oatmeal, brown rice, sweet potatoes, ect)
fat-120grms (olive oil, flaxseed oil)

Week 7 through week 12, i will be on RETAIN, ULTRAHOTTER, ACTIVATE, POWERFUL, CAMP, CEE.

I have already started front loading Liv.52, Pro-liver, Red Yeast Rice, Cholestrol Support

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Day 1-5:

I have not experienced anything, i started think that i will not be a good responder to phera-plex.

Day 5-8:

Same still nothing out of the ordinary. On day 8 i did chest and light shoulders, this is what the workout looked like.

DUMBELL PRESS: 85lbs 10,10 105lbs 6,5,5 ( suprised that i could lift this much)
DUMBELL FLYES: 45lb 11,11 55lbs 8,8
DECLINE MACHINE (individual pecs) 90lbs 11,11 120lbs 8,8

CABLE SIDE-LATERALS: 30LBS 15,15,15
DUMBELL SIDE-LATERAL RAISE: 35lbs 12,12 45lbs 10,8,8,7
ONE ARM SIDE LATERALS: 50lbs 10,8,8

I am suprised that i was able to handle this much weight on both chest and shoulders, as i have been doing both of these bodyparts on the Barbell Smith for a while. I just recently switched back to dumbells.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 9:

BICS AND TRIS superset

CLOSE GRIP BENCH:135lbs 12,12 170lbs 5,5,5
superset
BARBELL CURL: 75lbs 15,13 135lbs 8,6,6

SKULL CRUSHERS 90lbs 12,12 135lbs 5,5,5
superset
SEATED DUMBELL CURLS:45lbs 12,12 55lbs 5,5,5

ROPE PUSHDOWNS:130lbs 15,15 180lbs 8,8,8
superset
DUMBELL PREACHERS: 30lbs 12,12 50lbs 5,5,4,3

Okay today i felt the pumps, it felt like my hands were going to x-plode. I also increased the dosage on the phera-plex on day 7 to 20mg. I will stay with that dosage until the Third week.

Tomrrow is off day so. I will update again on day 11.

Thanks for viewing.....stay tuned, more to come

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Oh guys as far as my diet i will be doing 3 superman shakes in between my solid meals. This is what the meal plan look like

Meal 1: 12 egg whites, 1 scoop whey protein+oatmeal drink.
Meal 2: Superman Shake
Meal 3: Chicken and 8oz Wheat Spaghetti
Pre and post meal 60grms protein and vitargo before and after training.
Meal 4: Superman Shake
Meal 5: Chicken and 8oz Wheat Spaghetti
Meal 6: Superman Shake
Meal 7: 4 whole eggs 3 whites & 2 cans of tuna.

Superman shake:

16oz milk (lactaid)
cup of Oatmeal
2 Scoops Whey Protein
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 Banana

Calories: 1130
Protein: 58
Carbs: 72
Fats: 42

Oatmeal drink:

16oz Oatmeal
16oz Apple Juice

You get your good carbs and your Vitamine C.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how does that shake taste with the olive oil in there, I take olive oil everyday, I put down my throat and drink my shake after to kill the taste...

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys i am officially back. I have been hitting the gym hard for about a month now. Most of you know what happened to me in the past months. I lost a total of 51 pounds. Going from 225 to 174, yes your read right 174lbs. Good news is that i am alot more muscular, veins every were, thats what loosing 50 pounds and 3% bodyfat will do to you. Bad news is that i am SMALLLLLLL, and WEAKKKKKK!!!!!!! I am 5 days into the cycle illustrated below

I would have loved to use Finigex for 8 weeks straight, but i am super low on funds. So i have bo choice but to use the 2 240cc bottles i have left.

1-test is going to be transdermal. I have not yet figured out the dosage i will be using yet.
Daaaaaamn, homie! Over the summer you were swoooooooole, homie! WTF happened to you? (ha!) Welcome back though. I'm on day 2 of the same cycle subbing dermal 4ad for the FiniGenx. Getting ready to start my log soon. What are your dosages?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
how does that shake taste with the olive oil in there, I take olive oil everyday, I put down my throat and drink my shake after to kill the taste...
dude it taste like ****, i mean ****. But like Jay Cutler would say "I do not eat for the taste, i eat for the results it gives my body."

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Daaaaaamn, homie! Over the summer you were swoooooooole, homie! WTF happened to you? (ha!) Welcome back though. I'm on day 2 of the same cycle subbing dermal 4ad for the FiniGenx. Getting ready to start my log soon. What are your dosages?
FUKKKKKKK YOU!!!just jokin. sup bro how you been men? Doses i will lay it all out for yah

Finigenx i am takin 18cc divided into 3 doses
Phera-plex 20mg divided into 2 doses
1-test 400mg daily (havnt started yet though, still debateing on dosage)
Superdrol Havnt started

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11: Shoulders

BARBELL PRESS: 225lbs 6,5,5
DUMBELL SIDE-LATERAL RAISE: 45lbs 10,10,10
CABLE SIDE-LATERALS: 30LBS 15,15,15.

Note: Pumps are getting insane. Will update again tomorrow.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12: OFF DAY

DAY 13: BACK DAY

Weight-182 up 8 pounds since the start of the cycle. vascularity is getting stupid insane!!!

I am going to hit the gym later on today for back, so i will update on strength and other gains

jjordanj

Awards

hey man cant say i know what hapened to you but you seem ok so thats great i think you are going to like the pp def put some size on the only prob is its easy to gain fat at least that was my experience i am very interested to see how the rest of your cycle goes up 8 lbs in 13 days is awesome

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
hey man cant say i know what hapened to you but you seem ok so thats great i think you are going to like the pp def put some size on the only prob is its easy to gain fat at least that was my experience i am very interested to see how the rest of your cycle goes up 8 lbs in 13 days is awesome
yeah i guess the 8lbs in 13 days is really not that bad. But i taught that the mass would come on even more faster since i used to weigh 225lbs you know? And the strength gains so far is okay i will definetly know how the gains compare with othere substances that i have used in the past, by monday.

But i still think that anybody looking for serious mass gains should use the M14ADD, 1-TEST and FINIGENX combo.

DAY 13:
I did not make it to the gym yesterday because my bestfriend's cousin got knocked off his motorcycle.
I will be in the gym tonight for SURE

yanke10

Banned
Awards
did u loose all urs muscle from ur previous cycle because ur were off the juice or did u cut

Godsarmy

Awards
A good deal

Hey, I am pretty new to anabolic minds. but anyways I just finished up a finigenx / 4ad / m1t cycle with great results. I have been looking around this website for a while to see if anyone had any good results with finigenx.. and I came across diplomats logs.. needless to say I thought I would try finigenx out. I do like it , but it is rather pricey. Well today I ran across a product that has the exact same ingrediants as finigenx( Estra-4, diene-3, 17 dione) # 25 mg each capsule. and it has 90 caps in a bottle. the product name is TesTrenX
and you can buy it on the bb website for 43 dollars.

cya

LittleRob

Awards
Okay I have a quick question These products; phera-plex-finigenx-superdrol-1-test Are these all still legal for purchase? With all these here today gone tomorrow laws there is. Are these the originals or the newer versions.

parttimer

Awards
  • Established
They are all still available, however I believe SD is not being made any more. I think they are also still the originals as well.

LittleRob

Awards
I did know about Three of them but wasn't sure about the 1-Test. But now I see that SD is no longer made as of 11/27/2005 isn't that just great. If got some connections on it thou

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I did know about Three of them but wasn't sure about the 1-Test. But now I see that SD is no longer made as of 11/27/2005 isn't that just great. If got some connections on it thou
Bro 1-test is illegal.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
did u loose all urs muscle from ur previous cycle because ur were off the juice or did u cut
I lost all the mass that i had because i went from eating 5500 calories everyday to eating 250-300 calories daily for 3 months, and did not step foot in the gym. Was going through a major depression because of my EX and school and work stress.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I am pretty new to anabolic minds. but anyways I just finished up a finigenx / 4ad / m1t cycle with great results. I have been looking around this website for a while to see if anyone had any good results with finigenx.. and I came across diplomats logs.. needless to say I thought I would try finigenx out. I do like it , but it is rather pricey. Well today I ran across a product that has the exact same ingrediants as finigenx( Estra-4, diene-3, 17 dione) # 25 mg each capsule. and it has 90 caps in a bottle. the product name is TesTrenX
and you can buy it on the bb website for 43 dollars.

cya
I have not had any experience with the Test-trenx, but there was somebody on here that did it and did not gain anything out of it.
Try it and give us a feedback on how it worked for you.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18: Bodyweight is 186

Okay guys i have gained all my strength back on chest and shoulders. Tomorrow is back day so hopefully i have made gains on that also.

Chest day

DUMBELL PRESS (INCLINE) 115lbs 7,7,5
FLYES 60lbs 10,8,8
DECLINE PRESS (HAMMER STRENGTH) 315 10,10,8
DECLINE CABLES FLYES 80lbs 10,10,10

Note: I have gained about 12 pounds since the start of this cycle. Bodyfat percentage has dropped for sure, because i have never been so vascular in my life. Strength gains are MASSIVE as hell yall. I am definetly loving this cycle.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back bro, was waiting to see how you were going to use that finigex, I almost bought some because of your success but its just too costly, for a big man such as myself (235) what happened with the Mtrn no luck finding it or youre going with the tried and true mass builders? Oh yes for the love of Muscle let no woman bring you down there will always be others bro. Keep your head up...

marco0526

Awards
emax..phera

have you used emax and pheraplex...i tried the superdrol and didnt like that as much as the emax...getting ready to run emax and pheraplex

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
have you used emax and pheraplex...i tried the superdrol and didnt like that as much as the emax...getting ready to run emax and pheraplex
Why run Both? Emax is a dirtier version of PheraPlex, that for some causes more adrogenic sides than phera. As for me i have used Ergo and Phera, and loved Phera, used that for 8 weeks, and I am waiting for snail mail to post my Bloodwork, so all can see my liver and lipid levels and such.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Good to see you back bro, was waiting to see how you were going to use that finigex, I almost bought some because of your success but its just too costly, for a big man such as myself (235) what happened with the Mtrn no luck finding it or youre going with the tried and true mass builders? Oh yes for the love of Muscle let no woman bring you down there will always be others bro. Keep your head up...
Dude thanks men i am just glad to be back, it is still weird that i used to be 225 and strong as hell....well i am stronger now, bacause i am using thesame weight at 186 that i used at 225. Mtrn, **** i sold that **** bro, big mistake. As far as finigenx goes i am using 18ml, split in 3, 3ml doses.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why did u sell the MTRN, I have a bottle and was thinking of using it this summer for a cut, I have wondered why there has been no more logs on it, other than it is not sold anymore, I followed Ryan and Poopys logs and they had some mixed opinions on it....

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
why did u sell the MTRN, I have a bottle and was thinking of using it this summer for a cut, I have wondered why there has been no more logs on it, other than it is not sold anymore, I followed Ryan and Poopys logs and they had some mixed opinions on it....
Well from listening to my buddy POOPYPANTS i concluded that the Phera-plex might be superior to Mtrn. I am three weeks into this cycle and the gains i have gotten are insane, VASCULARITY is out of this world bro, STRENGTH gains are through the roof, Mass gains are clean as hell. I have some MDHT that i need to use up so i will be running a 1-test, MDHT cycle for cutting down to 6% bf this summer.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
WHERE THA HELL IS POOPYPANTS!!!!!!ANYONE SEEN HIM???????????

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 20: BACK DAY

DEADLIFTS (partials): 515lbs 8,5,5 405lbs 8,8,8
CHINS:Bodyweight 12reps, Bodyweight +45lbs plate 6,6,5
CABLE PULLDOWNS: 240lbs 7,6,6,5
ONE ARM DUMBELL PULL: 140lbs 9,8,8

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Bodyweight:186

Strenght still climbing. I am only eating about 3500-4000 calories daily.
Upped the dose of the finigenx to 21ml for the next 7 days and also i have upped the Phera-plex to 30mg daily for the next 12days and then i will drop it and start the superdrol along with 100mg of MDHT

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
CHEST DAY:

DAY 21

DUMBELL PRESS (INCLINE) 120lbs 5,4,4 110lbs 10,7,7
FLYES 60lbs 10,8,8
DECLINE PRESS (HAMMER STRENGTH) 315 10,10,8
DECLINE CABLES FLYES 80lbs 10,10,10

Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh buddyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i crushed the 120lbs dumbells, i will be attempting 130 in 4 weeks , by then i should be able to handle 120s for 10-12reps hopefully.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Tomorrow is going to be rest day. I will update again in 3 days.

miked512

Awards
congrats on the gains so far.

Sounds really killer.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
great log so far, 120s for incline, u r a fucking beast, I am going to start a 1-test, 4ad cycle in a week, should I stack it with super, or pp ?? I,m not trying to hijack, just getting opinions...

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
great log so far, 120s for incline, u r a fucking beast, I am going to start a 1-test, 4ad cycle in a week, should I stack it with super, or pp ?? I,m not trying to hijack, just getting opinions...
It depends on what you want to become. If you want to be massive, vascular and strong as hell go with PP, if you want to be strong and make some gains go with Superdrol. If you want to be able to bench a car and deadlift a bus, go ahead and run the cycle like this

Week 1 1-test, 4-ad, Phera-plex
week 2 1-test, 4-ad, Phera-plex
week 3 1-test, 4-ad, Phera-plex
week 4 1-test, 4-ad, Superdrol
week 5 1-test, 4-ad Superdrol
week 6 1-test, 4-ad Superdrol

Goodluck on your decision

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
congrats on the gains so far.

Sounds really killer.
Mike sup brother. How you been bro? what you been up to? Ready for your bulking cycle yet? remember i gat you on that other stuff.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Mike sup brother. How you been bro? what you been up to? Ready for your bulking cycle yet? remember i gat you on that other stuff.
Dip....YOU'RE A F**KING ANIMAL BRO!!:aargh: Good **** man! I was gonna run H-50 again either solo or with some prostanazol, but i think I am going to run a PP/ SD cycle instead, and bulk up a bit, and then rung my next H-50 run to cut with. The gains you and Poopy got with this cycle....damn, I have to give it a try! Keep those awesome gains comming bro!:head:

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Dip....YOU'RE A F**KING ANIMAL BRO!!:aargh: Good **** man! I was gonna run H-50 again either solo or with some prostanazol, but i think I am going to run a PP/ SD cycle instead, and bulk up a bit, and then rung my next H-50 run to cut with. The gains you and Poopy got with this cycle....damn, I have to give it a try! Keep those awesome gains comming bro!:head:
\

Dude you have no idea how happy i am with the PP especially stacked with finigenx and then superdrol, this is good ****. Why dont you just run PP and H-50 that will be a killer combo. Thanks for the compliments bro, appreciate it.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the suggestion D., I haven,t tried PP yet, I like to try something new by itself to see how I will react to it, but that looks like a great cycle,u got me thinking !!!!!!!!!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
This may be a silly question-
what is 1-test!?!?!? is that an old andro product? I haven't been active at all in the PH department until about a year ago (where I got into Finigenx, amazing product I may add)!

I'm in PCT from my first cycle of Finigenx (6ml to 18ml for 7 weeks) stacked with Phera-Plex (20mg for 4 weeks) and I've had an awesome time. But, I didn't get as strong as I expected.

I've read how Pharmagenx made the 1-test I believe, but of course is illegal now, just like the 4-ad (****, now all three of those are discontinued, hahah)
I gotta try to find some of that ****!

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
and by the way diplomat, NICE GAINS! wow man..... being stronger than you were at 225 is amazing, and simply awesome.....

word man, keep it up

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
This may be a silly question-
what is 1-test!?!?!? is that an old andro product? I haven't been active at all in the PH department until about a year ago (where I got into Finigenx, amazing product I may add)!

I'm in PCT from my first cycle of Finigenx (6ml to 18ml for 7 weeks) stacked with Phera-Plex (20mg for 4 weeks) and I've had an awesome time. But, I didn't get as strong as I expected.

I've read how Pharmagenx made the 1-test I believe, but of course is illegal now, just like the 4-ad (****, now all three of those are discontinued, hahah)
I gotta try to find some of that ****!

Sup bro, 1-Test is actually illegal right now its been ban for over a year now, i think. I was luck to stock up b4 the ban hit. You are not missing anything though because there are alot of replacement out there, the only problem is that most of them are Methylated, which limits the amount of cycle you can run each year.

Finigenx is the **** bro, i have used it for all my cycles for about 2 years now. I am already up to my last 240ml bottle now, **** that sucks. With no job right now i am not going to be able to cycle finigenx for a while after this cycle is all said and done. How much did you gain on you stack? is this your first cycle?

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
and by the way diplomat, NICE GAINS! wow man..... being stronger than you were at 225 is amazing, and simply awesome.....

word man, keep it up
Dude i know men. It still shocks the hell out of me on how strong i am getting bro. This is just week 3 i can only imagine what will happend by week 8. Thanks for the compliments bro, i really appreciate it.

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
this is a pic of me any my mother. Took it about a month ago. I was weighing about 174lbs here

Attachments

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
I have gained 12 pounds and 1inch all around since then. Just wanted to give you an idea of how i look these days. I am going to take more pic tonight. Check back tomorrow for updates on improvements.

Holla back

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
DAY 22: REST DAY

weight: This morning i weigh 188. So my weight is still going up. I will be eating 3000 calories today since my activity level today is going to be low.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
DAY 22: REST DAY

weight: This morning i weigh 188. So my weight is still going up. I will be eating 3000 calories today since my activity level today is going to be low.
Whats up Dip! Quick question, how tall are you? I may have missed it somewhere:think: . You still look pretty jacked in that picture with your moms. By the way, good thinking on the PP/ H-50 cycle....why the heck didn't I think of that! But that sounds like a good one, and no one has done it yet, so I think I am going to give that a run. I going to run the PP for 3 weeks, and the H-50 for 4. I know it is 7 weeks on methyls, but I wil take all the proper precautions! Holla back if you think anything different about this cycle!

diplomats

Awards
  • Established
Whats up Dip! Quick question, how tall are you? I may have missed it somewhere:think: . You still look pretty jacked in that picture with your moms. By the way, good thinking on the PP/ H-50 cycle....why the heck didn't I think of that! But that sounds like a good one, and no one has done it yet, so I think I am going to give that a run. I going to run the PP for 3 weeks, and the H-50 for 4. I know it is 7 weeks on methyls, but I wil take all the proper precautions! Holla back if you think anything different about this cycle!
dude 7 weeks is okay for the cycle. As long as you take the proper precaution, you will be fine. You can run it like this

week 1 PP
week 2 PP
week 3 PP H-50
week 4 PP H-50
week 5----H-50
week 6----H-50

Start you liver protectant 3 weeks b4 you begin the cycle. My hands hurt from typing, they are pumped as hell, bro i am loving this cycle.