"Natural" cycle

fluffy

Awards
I have been lifting for about 2 years solid, exercised for years prior, but 2 years specifically lifing. I have rencently completed 2 cycles of SD (3wks ea. with about 3 months between). I had problems with gyno flare-up both times and had to dip into my tamoxifen. I managed to keep about 50% of my gains. I don't want to use SD again. I would like to raise my own test enough to make solid gains with no gyno probs. I read an article in Muscular Development mag this month about using an estrogen inhibitor (such as Tamoxifen) to raise test enough to make impressive gains. My question to the big brains here at "AM", would be; do you think a stack of Tamoxifen, rebound, trib, and forskolin (modified PCT) would prove useful? Yes/No..If yes, at what dosages? If no, why? Any help/info/ Recommendations :burger: would be great.

-Also, I am 26, 6'3", 215Lbs-lean

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Fluffy,

I posted about that article last week because I thought it brought up some interesting points. The article claims that Tamoxifen is not really that good at systemically suppressing estrogen and thereby raising testosterone levels. It is "breast tissue specific". They claimed that Letro was the way to go if you wanted a systemic reduction of estrogen of 40%-60%, which COULD cause your testosterone to increase to mildly supra-physiological levels. The more interesting thing about Letro was its ability to lower Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG) as well. This would cause your free test levels to increase, which could really make a difference.

After reading the article I may actually low does Letro on the PP/Prost cycle I am planning to run late February. I had pretty massive bloat on my last PP cycle so if nothing else, it should help that.

Anyway, here is link to my post on the MD article:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolics/38079-anyone-see-article-md-about-aromatase-inhibition.html

Let me know what you think. Thanks.

Jamie

fluffy

Awards
sounds good

Sounds like Letro is the way to go for raising test. How much Letro and also, how about stacking it w/ an AI, trib, forskolin...etc?

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Letro can kill libido and is suppressive. Rebound XT would be a superior AI for your goals IMO. DHEA would be a nice addition as well. If you do use Letro stick with .5mg eod as it is some strong shizit. Fenugreek is great for boosting natty test too.

$.02

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Yea. I have no real world experience with Letro. Just telling you what the article said so I would do some more research before I jumped in. The article made it sound VERY promising though. There are many guys on this board WAY more qualified to give you better information. I still think I am going to run the Letro at a very low dose on my next PP cycle. It just bloated the heck out of me so the Letro might help me there.

I will also add that ATD will absolutely help with raising your test levels. I have used Rebound and Activate (beta) with great results. My strength was awesome while I was on these two. The main drawback for me with the ATD is the issue with joint pain. They just ache when I'm on ATD. Goes away once I stop.

Good luck with your research and let us know how it goes!

Speischerkater

Awards
you can also add some fenugreek, maca, tribulus terrestris to your rebound xt to boost your test levels.

so far, fenugreek combined with tt made a good choice to me.
you can not compare it to roids, but if you want to stay natural, just be patient and keep up the good work.

also nutrition is far more important than you might think.
especially oysters and lean beef help with test levels for a natural, and tons of broccoli. :food:

fluffy

Awards
Cool

Yeah, I am already taking trib, fenugreek, and forskolin along with the rebound xt. I've noticed my muscles becoming "harder" and some minor strength gains.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea. I have no real world experience with Letro. Just telling you what the article said so I would do some more research before I jumped in. The article made it sound VERY promising though. There are many guys on this board WAY more qualified to give you better information. I still think I am going to run the Letro at a very low dose on my next PP cycle. It just bloated the heck out of me so the Letro might help me there.

I will also add that ATD will absolutely help with raising your test levels. I have used Rebound and Activate (beta) with great results. My strength was awesome while I was on these two. The main drawback for me with the ATD is the issue with joint pain. They just ache when I'm on ATD. Goes away once I stop.

Good luck with your research and let us know how it goes!
Letro completely owned the squishyness (gyno ball) I got during one cycle (.5mg eod for a week and a half). Spare tire analogy time, only use it when you have to. I think for raising test, opt for NHA cycle, with some Trib and Fenugreek. Sounds like a good plan :) Remember to eat lots and lots of EFA's too.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why not try when they get it back in stock, Activate, along with say RXT , and maybe throw in some powerfull from USP labs or somethin like that.

Good sleep, great pumps, weight and strength increase, and its all natty!

fluffy

Awards
So Far...

I am currently in my second week of a modified natural stack. I am using 75 mg Rebound, 750 mg Forskolin(stand. @ 10%), 3g trib (stand 45% saponins), 6-8g EFA, and eating (alot) semi-clean. I've had good results so far...dropped a few LBS of fat w/ no cardio. I appear and feel much "harder". I was using fenugreek, however, I noticed "puffiness" on my nipples after the first week of 6 caps daily, so I stopped. I don't have hard lumps in my nipps, but they always seem to be puffy/fatty and get puffier with some supps. They have been that way ever since puberty. They are my ENTIRE reason for trying this "natty" stack rather than continuing w/ SD (which gave me SICK gains...and increased the nipple puffiness) You all have been GREAT with helpful info so far, now how about some info for puffy nipps...i.e. lopical creams, ATD's, breast augmentation, ANYTHING you've tried that worked!

fluffy

Awards
perhaps, but there is NO lump...just fluffly nips. Anyway I just finished up a 4 week natural cycle, with rebound, trib, and forskolin. I have hardened up quite a bit, no real noticable strength/size gains. I only really noticed a SERIOUS drop in sex drive toward the end! I did not like this cycle. Anyone know of a (better) cycle that won't flare up gyno?

bosco

bosco

Awards
  • Established
this is way o/t.. but that dude in your avatar really freaks me out.

fluffy

Awards
this is way o/t.. but that dude in your avatar really freaks me out.

Haha..yeah, that guy has the world record for being FAT. I watched a documentary about him on A&E. He makes me feel ALOT better about myself!

:burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger: :burger:

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
I believe he also died shortly after that docu on A&E...

jeezlouis

Awards
its heartbreaking to see someone that obese you dont eat that much for so long being mentaly healthy