Multivitamin
1 in the morning every day (always)

Tribulus
1 with each meal 3 meals a day

ZMA
3 capsules before sleep

Chrysin
1 in the morning, and 1 60min before workout

I plan to do this either 4 weeks on 1 week off or 3 weeks on 1 week off.
------------------------------------------------------

any critiques? thx for any advice/comments.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
What are you cycling? This is for AAS or PH's not supplements..

antonsj

Awards
these are supplements that promote the raise of testosterone. my mistake. i thought this was a generic cycling forum. as you can see i've never cycled anything before and i was just looking for feedback/advice.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
have you tried the basic protein/creatine/fish oil/muti vit stack? i thing that would start you off best. but if youre already doing that stuff i guess it wouldn't hurt you any to try this out.

antonsj

Awards
yes i have tried that stack sir. i do not wish to retain water in my muscles and since i am forced to overtrain myself with working out 7 days a week and football, i feel as though i may have lost some of my testosterone. i was just curious as to the timeframe i should cycle this stack as i will be starting these relatively soon. also, creatine hurt my cardio severely, and being a linebacker i cannot afford such things.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
protein powder can be your best friend. :)

mindgames

Awards
Beelzebub's right - get a decent whey powder.

I like trib but a lot of people say it is crap - see how you go.

ZMA - its great I reckon but stick to the dose.

Use a good mens multi.

Considered creatine ethyl ester?

Also depending on aims and body type I reckon ALCAR and R -ALA essential.

Why chrysin???

You can't beat sleep and diet with a great well established lifting routine.

Good luck mate.

antonsj

Awards
chrysin to block estrogen. i've read that excessive testosterone can lead to an increased change in estradiol levels and cause things such as gyno, etc. i normally use whey protein but i feel a lack of energy as of late and i want to keep my scholarship at all costs. i was just wondering if anyone else had taken these supplements before and had some pos/neg feedback. thx again for your time.

mindgames

Awards
chrysin to block estrogen. i've read that excessive testosterone can lead to an increased change in estradiol levels and cause things such as gyno, etc. i normally use whey protein but i feel a lack of energy as of late and i want to keep my scholarship at all costs. i was just wondering if anyone else had taken these supplements before and had some pos/neg feedback. thx again for your time.

I've tried to find a link but I haven't been able to find it- but I remember reading that chrysin was a bit bogus and rather ineffective -take this advice with care though as I can't back it fully up at the moment. Maybe another reader can help us out on this issue?

You really need to go for creatine ethyl ester if you want to raise the bar - I think you get less bloat than with normal creatine, take it with R- ALA . Energy levels are a strange thing - sometimes hard to see why its up or down. Maybe even a bit of caffiene or the energy drinks on the market may be of use?

If I feel a little low b4 a workout, I get into a caffiene/ghuarana drink and fire up prettty well.

Good Luck.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
or most importantly (drum roll please).........what is your diet?

antonsj

Awards
5 or 6 small meals. usually consist mostly of protein (lean hamburgers, peanuts, tuna fish, etc.). i try to eat some pasta about an hour before a workout so i have some energy for that. my diet isn't anything i am too concerned about.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
doesn't sound bad from this angle but post it up in detail if you have the time. estimated meal times, pro, carb, fat, cals, etc.

antonsj

Awards
well i don't have a set plan. however, i just try to switch it up with other healthy foods. sometimes i am forced to eat in the college dining hall with other players so that adds an element of difference. it's not a fine line as i want it to be but it has gotten the job done for a while.

breakfast: salad with tofu and some peanuts
2nd breakfast: make myself a couple tunafish sandwiches
lunch: usually a piece of chicken with some pasta pre-workout
dinner (post-workout): turkey or more chicken or anything with protein
2nd dinner: 1/2 take-out sub on wholegrain bread with nothing on it except lettuce and turkey
3rd dinner: other half from 2nd dinner

again, this isn't anything set it's just a similar structure.