Oratropin-1 Oral IGF-1 Log

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, after about a week of deliberation I decided to throw this puppy up. I'm already on Day 8 but this is no problem as I have kept a daily log for myself since day 1. Unfortunately I did not take initial measurements or weight but I did get them on day 3. Here we go.

:woohoo:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 1 - Dec. 25

This was my first dosing, I have taken all of my doses in the same manner. I use it as directed and usually let it sit at the back of my mouth for about 40 seconds then swish it in my mouth for another 30 seconds. I did not notice any effects all day long. I ate horribly dirty this day and easily had 5000 calories.

Well, I'll be damned, I actually did get measurements the first or second day.

Starting Stats:

200lbs
15 ½ left bicep
12 ½ left forearm
44 chest
36 around belly button
15 left calf
25 left quad

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 2 - Dec. 26

Weighed in at 204lbs with Shoes at the gym, so I was 202lbs. Up two lbs. Noticed my vascularity was a little up but nothing spectacular. No icreased appetite or lethargy. No other sides to report.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 5 - Dec 29

Note: Nothing unusual to report for day 3.

Weighed in at 204 again with shoes on, so still up two lbs. Had an amazing chest workout, vascularity and pump was pretty great (I use A/O and Taurine for pre-wo).

Strength is doing great because I'm eating a lot and getting my weight up. I'm starting to feel strong again.

Extremely lethargic the whole day. It seems 8 hours of sleep still left me tired the whole day. Eating a lot all day long and noticed a small signs hypo. Good things I have carbs on me at all times.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 6 - Dec 30

WOW!
I must have been holding a lot of water, I've actually never experienced water retention so bad. I woke up today looking like a did a body recomp from a week ago. I must have lost a lot of water and starting to look decent again. This is great too because the days prior I couldn't shake the feeling of being bloated.

Bad lethargy on and off during the day. Eating a lot, feeling pretty pumped during the day but nothing extradordinary. Nothing too noticeable yet.

Note: Just to let you guys know I am really focusing on carbs and protein during this run. I'm not eating as clean as I should but its working great so far.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 7 - Dec 31

Happy New Years Eve everyone. Well, nothing to really report except for lethargy. My goal for this weekend has been to hit 206lbs on the scale with no shoes. I have hit 205lbs now and looking like I have gained a minimal amount of BF.

A couple cool things. My wife didn't even notice that I have gained about 8lbs since a month ago and I had to tell her, she couldn't believe it when I told her the scale said 205lbs. Also, we were laying down and I had my arm around her in a way that she felt like feeling my arm, she then punched it, and punches again, about 4-5 times. She says "Whoa...thats nice". It would be safe for me to say that my muscles have never been fuller and I can positively say that my body comp has never ever been this good at 205lbs.

I'm really expecting to see a whole lot at the end of this week when it really starts to pick up. I know IGF usually takes a couple weeks to fully kick in.

Note: I did my mention my previous drug/supplement usage: I have not used any AAS or PHs as of yet and have never done anything hormonal besides ATD. This is popping my cherry so to speak as far as turning away from unfullfilling supplements to stuff that works.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 8 - Jan 1

Hope everyone was safe last night and didn't drink too much. I spent the night in with the wife and just relaxed and ate. Scale still said 205 this morning which I am excited about since I was expecting to see 204lbs.

I'm going to try to take measurements tonight. BF is roughly 14.5-15%.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some pics taken today for the heck of it:

Not only am I pale but I can't pose for ****

EDIT:
Hit 206lbs tonight!!! :woohoo::woohoo:

jagleaso

Awards
I am keeping an eye on this one too, keep it up!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Everything is going good.

Just came back from the Doc and he says I'm doing good. Blood Pressure is good. Everything is good. (I had to go for a checkup on a lower back strain - small car accident).

Workouts have been good, hit a personal record yesterday of the following set:

Shoulder Press

85lb DBs x 6 - 2 Sets

Weight is good. At 204 with no shoes. Poop rate is increased. Lethargy has been decent for today and yesterday. We will see though...

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
(SoCal) Just came back from the Doc and he says I'm doing good. Blood Pressure is good. Everything is good. (I had to go for a checkup on a lower back strain - small car accident).

Workouts have been good, hit a personal record yesterday of the following set:

Shoulder Press

85lb DBs x 6 - 2 Sets

Weight is good. At 204 with no shoes. Poop rate is increased. Lethargy has been decent for today and yesterday. We will see though...
01-02-2006 11:58 PM

Sounds like you may have hit two PRs yesterday!!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
LOL, I didn't want to go into detail but I really did. Quite amazing.

1-3-06 Update

Lethargy seems to be settling down. Eating like a champ still but I really need to start cleaning it up. I woke up at 9 to take my dose and didn't wake up until 10 minutes ago. I missed my gym time today which sucks but I got in 10 hours of sleep which is nice. I'll have to make up for it during the weekend.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Rage. I didn't see it above, but are you waiting 1hr. to eat or drink anything after dosing? And are you doing a.m. dosing?

I'll be running this soon, once ibe gets it to me. If I take it right away, while cutting, it'll be interesting to see how it works in that context.

NevrEnuf

Awards
  • Established
just wondering if you take any supps before you dose in the am mabye for sugar purposes

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have herd different things with this type of stuff.
On one hand I here people are expirencing mood elevation, feeling great and such.
On the other, lethargy and sleeping.
(for me, I can understand being tired using GH)

You seem to describe being tired, but your saying its not as bad now. Is this a phase thing in the begining or does it last throughout the cycle? Does it go away and then you feel great all the time?
-Also, is it something where after you dose, you feel tired, but a few hours later it goes away?

Im hoping (from things Ive herd) that I get to walk around singing "Dont worry be Happy" for a few weeks
(tring to figure out doseing times and such)

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Rage. I didn't see it above, but are you waiting 1hr. to eat or drink anything after dosing? And are you doing a.m. dosing?

I'll be running this soon, once ibe gets it to me. If I take it right away, while cutting, it'll be interesting to see how it works in that context.
I have been taking it first thing in the morning religiously. I do not eat for at least 1 hour after dosing. Sometimes I wake up early to take the dose, let it sit for a couple minutes then go back to sleep and wake up and eat at least an hour later.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
You've been on almost two weeks now, things should be in high gear. What are your immediate thoughts about ora-1 and its effects?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have herd different things with this type of stuff.
On one hand I here people are expirencing mood elevation, feeling great and such.
On the other, lethargy and sleeping.
(for me, I can understand being tired using GH)

You seem to describe being tired, but your saying its not as bad now. Is this a phase thing in the begining or does it last throughout the cycle? Does it go away and then you feel great all the time?
-Also, is it something where after you dose, you feel tired, but a few hours later it goes away?

Im hoping (from things Ive herd) that I get to walk around singing "Dont worry be Happy" for a few weeks
(tring to figure out doseing times and such)
You know...Lethargy was completely awful during days 1-8 and now it has leveled off some. I've been eating like a fatboy and need to clean it up so maybe when I do clean it up it'll go back to being bad....should though. But yea....Lethargy isn't as bad anymore, after dosing I feel no change in mood. Sleeping is still pretty good, not as good as it was but I'm still sleeping great.

Nothing to really report except that I hold an amazing amount of water during the day...it is nuts. Vascularity is the same, measurements are looking decent.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
You've been on almost two weeks now, things should be in high gear. What are your immediate thoughts about ora-1 and its effects?
As of now I cannot justify it's high price. But I can say that the stuff does work.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget that the on-cycle gains are generally modest, but in the ensuing months the new fibers fill in and that is when you really appreciate its effects. Any aas planned for the near future?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea...I totally understand that. I also understand that to fully gain the benefits of IGF it is best to get in a few months of usage, at least.

Ummm as far as AAS, I may try the Var but no inj. I'm going to be running different cycles throughout the year, maybe two. I have 4 bottles of Methyl-Plex and two bottles of Methyl-Drol, 2 bottles of Prostanozol so...these will get used eventually.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Well, you don't want to use IGF for months as it is $$$ and will become ineffective. You're thinking of GH. 25-30 days is the norm for inj., and I've heard up to 45 is good for OT.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm not speaking of continuous usage of IGF. I've read that the full benefits of IGF is attained after being used more than one or two times.

Update: Weighing in at 202lbs this morning...looking decent. It is amazing how much water Ora-1 makes you hold throughout the day, iven if you don't eat a lot. It is quite amazing. Not feeling any different, diet was a lot better yesterday. I purposely didn't eat yesterday for about 5 hours to see if Hypo would kick in. Well it did but nothing serious, just got moody and a headache, no tunnel vision or dizziness or anything alarming.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of running Ora or Hexa as a stand alone; im interested in reporting results. I'll be able to see what the pure effects is by doing it that way.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Im thinking of running Ora or Hexa as a stand alone; im interested in reporting results. I'll be able to see what the pure effects is by doing it that way.
huh?

Heh....turns out I may be jumping on Ecto or Hex in the last week.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nothing really new to report. Not looking any leaner, any more vascular or anything. I'm going to be picking up the eating. Thats about it.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
Meaning, i was thinking about running either or as a standalone. Some people are using it after a cycle, but i havent cycled since august.
So, i was planning on just running Ora by itself to see what the effects are.

I thought u were coming off of a cycle, or at the near end, that's why i posted that.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nope...as a matter of fact I have yet to run a cycle yet.

HEy guys....nothing really new to report, ate great today. Also, got my hands on Ectotropin, I'm now trying to think if I should stack it or not.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
My personal feelings are because you are yet to know the results of either one solo, what until you're through with one before combining them. Therefore if you have a proble, you can narrow down which one it is. Nice log, have some points.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, yea after reading up I deciding even if I did know the effects, stacking the two wouldn't be optimal. After I finish up Ora-1 I'm going to wait a week or so and then jump on Ecto to not get any sides or effects mixed.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nothing new to report. I feel like a fat ass and that is about it. I think it is almost time to start PP. First I will get my BF down though as this run of OT really has made me lose track of keeping the BF low.

jdahlum

Board Supporter
Awards
Are you saying your bodyfat is increasing on the OT? Just wondering as I couldn't really tell what you meant by your post. I am on day 3 of a 3 month Hexatropin cycle and this has me curious. So far I am freakin hungry all the time on the Hexa. The hunger really seemed to kick in today. I get hunger pains like an hour or so after I eat now! Anyway, good luck with it. I look forward to hearing how it works out for you.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea....my BF has definetely increased while on OT. I swear, by the end of the night you feel like such a lard ass because of the water retention, it is amazing. The body fat has to be due to my diet, it hasn't been all that great and in the first couple weeks I was eating everything in site... So yea....I may run Albuterol after this and go on a cut, its warming up here in SoCal and it drives me crazy seeing lard in the mirror.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yea....my BF has definetely increased while on OT. I swear, by the end of the night you feel like such a lard ass because of the water retention, it is amazing. The body fat has to be due to my diet, it hasn't been all that great and in the first couple weeks I was eating everything in site... So yea....I may run Albuterol after this and go on a cut, its warming up here in SoCal and it drives me crazy seeing lard in the mirror

Thanks for the honesty!

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nothing to new to report. Strength is going good, and I'm also starting to lean up some. I have cleaned up my diet big time in the last week and running the EC stack to get ready for the Albuterol run. I've been dosing as recommended and to be honest I can honestly say I feel no effects that have been continuous. But then again, it is so hard to analyze its effectiveness when it takes long for new muscle cells to fully mature. I guess we'll see in the long run.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Actually that is a lie....Over the last two days I have noticed a considerable increase in the size of my legs. I had thought my calves were looking bigger and they are indeed bigger. My quads feel awesome and my legs feel as powerful as ever. So this is good.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
starting to lean up surely but slowly. Running the EC stack and I really did forget how good it is. I have 5 more days of OT after today. Only time will tell how well the outcome is. I got my ass back on track now with my diet so things should be going good.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Almost coming to an end here. DOMS has been outrageous for the last day. Today is a little better but I still can't believe I am so sore. I had an absolutely amazing back workout (made me vomit a tiny bit) on Sunday and hopefully I'll have just as good of a shoulder workout.

The scale said I was 211lbs last night! WTF! I woke up this morning and the scale said 207lbs, I don't know wtf is going on. I've been leaning up big time in a short amount of time which I'm very happy about and I can't believe the scale is still reading 207lbs in the morning, especially. I'm starting to see some obliques again and abs are coming through. I need to keep up this momentum and I know I will....everything is perfected through trial and error.

Thanks for looking.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
If you're wondering about the weight fluctuation it is b/c you are basically dehydrated in the morning and on an empty stomach. I've seen my weight vary as much as 7-8lbs over the course of a day.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No, I wasn't confused about that. It is that I haven't been close to 211....turns out it must have been a glitch in the scale because now I'm back to 203ish...I have to get rid of this damn electrical scale. POS.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Nothing new to report. I have one more day of Ora-1. No pumps, no lethargy, nothing. Feel completely normal. More detail to come later.

superset2

thats my gf...2/14/06..enjoy
Awards
rage other than the initial hypo u might feel in the morning and the daily bloat uve been talking about do u even notice ur on 1-ora during the rest of ur day (like does it effect u differently in the gym or at work or school)?

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
rage other than the initial hypo u might feel in the morning and the daily bloat uve been talking about do u even notice ur on 1-ora during the rest of ur day (like does it effect u differently in the gym or at work or school)?
Unfortunately not. Last night before bed I dosed and then again in the morning. I felt a small pump throughout the day and my muscles felt somewhat fuller. I wish it was cheaper so experimenting would be effective. But its not. Full summarized review coming soon.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Final Review

Well here it is, my review of IBE's Oral IGF-1, Oratropin-1.

During this run I had high hopes and came into this run thinking I could put on a couple of lbs. At first I started off eating large quantities of whatever I felt like and within no time I've notice water retention like never before. The main effects I started to feel while on Ora-1 was lethargy, lethargy, and lethargy. It was pretty bad, even getting a lot of sleep, it was bad. Even eating plenty of carbs, it was bad. Workouts in the gym were nothing spectacular and I recieve much better pumps from Arginine/Orinthine Stack. Within about 2 weeks I got up to 210lbs, the heaviest I've been in years (2-3). Unfortunately, I was relying on the effects of IGF to be very prominent in using the calories in order to build size, this was not the case. I got fat and I can only blame that on my eating habits during that time, especially after the holidays. As time progressed, lethargy got better, until finally where I felt no lethargy whatsoever from it. I cleaned up my eating a lot and got my BF% down some. A good thing I can comment on is that since hitting 210lbs I have been able to cut back down to looking somewhat decent at a relatively fast pace.

I experienced no prominent effects of the induction of IGF-1 but a few things have happened. My muscles do feel somewhat fuller and at times I've felt somewhat pumped, nothing major though. Over the last month I have made solid progress in the weight room both in size and stregnth. I am approaching personal bests and have broken a couple here and there.

My dosing protocol was perfect, even sometimes waking up early just to dose Ora-1 then going back to sleep after a few minutes. I didn't eat or drink anything after dosing, not even once.

Overall, I cannot justify the price of this product. Even if this product was half the cost, I couldn't justify the price. I'm not really too sure what this product is good for and I wish I had more of it to expirement (night dosing, 2x dosing, etc.). I would not buy this product and I would not recommend it to anyone when there may be much better alternatives and quite frankly there is no enough evidence to support Ora-1 effectiveness. I would recommend that individual to look into injectible proven igf-1.

One thing that bothered me about Ora-1 is that no one has ran a lab test on it to measure its contents.

Now, if its good for anything, maybe it is too soon making judgements on this product/run. I feel that is completely possible that effects will be more prolonged and slow-developing. Only time will tell. I am more than happy to answer any questions about this log.

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
For sure, any effects of IGF-1 will be felt for months down the line. If your next cycle sees you growing like crazy, it's easy to say it's the androgens and forget that you took IGF-1 so many weeks or months before.

Hopefully you will find that you are having such effects eventually and come back and update this thread. FWIW personally, I feel Ora-1 might be better for PCT and the injectible as a stand-alone or with androgens. I have used the injectible but not the ora-1, so that is still theory.

Hopefully sometime down the line, you'll feel you've had your money's worth.

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the input Grunt. I'm definetely keeping this in mind. I understand the basic mechanisms of IGF-1 and understand that I may benefit from this more so down the road more than anything.

Like I mentioned, this makes it hard to evaluate the product but all I can comment on is what I have experienced. My first cycle (ever) is coming up soon and it'll be hard to tell how much growth is from Ora-1 especially since I have nothing to compare it to. Anywho, giving the product the benefit of the doubt, I believe it has benefited me to a point and will benefit me in the short-long run.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I would also add that the fact that you were able to get fat and then lose it suggests some pretty dramatic activity.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I don't really know if you would experience anything dramatic given your age. I think the older bros would get more out of it.