halodrol 50 cutting log

jjordanj

Awards
hey guys im starting a halodrol cycle while cutting i have 40 pills so im gonna do 50 mgs the first 10 days and 75 the last 20 days i will follow a high protein low carb diet my current stats are im 25 years old 6 foot tall and 250 lbs with about 12-13 percent bf looking to be about 240-245 with 9-10 percent bf here is a pic taken tonight after beer and ice cream for motivation thanks guys

Attachments

jjordanj

Awards
here are my stats: arms 18 1/2
chest 49
waist 37
quads 27
calves 17 1/2

thanks guys any questions im happy to answer took my first dose this morning

gten79

Awards
I'm under the opinion that it's ideal for a cutting. Keep the diet clean and I think you'll see some solid gains. I actually plan on running the same cycle sometime in March or April.

DodgelovesCake

Awards
Looking sick bro, very impressive physique.

How long you been lifting for?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Hey bro.
I've got a buddy at my gym that was 6'4" and like 240 lbs - big guy. He took H-50 for a month and managed to gain like 7-8 lbs and leaned out some.
It looked to me to be a very good drug for cutting or lean bulking.

Good luck.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
Can't wait to see the results i'll be doing a smilar cycle in a few months...gl...and keep us posted

jjordanj

Awards
day 1 took my first dose of 75 mgs was an off day of course i cant tell anything yet.
i have been eating horrible but yesterday got my diet on track i plan on eating extremely clean for the whole cycle. my diet yesterday was
meal 1 protein shake
meal 2 1/2 cup oatmeal egg whites
meal 3 shake
meal 4 turkey sweet pot
meal 5 turkey 1/2 sweet pot
meal 6 shake 1 tbsp pntbutter
sorry for the long post just excited about getting this underway

jjordanj

Awards
Looking sick bro, very impressive physique.

How long you been lifting for?
i started lifting with my dad when 1 was about 12 messed around before then but really started at 12 so 13 years thanks for the compliment

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
What is your main plan for cutting? How would you state the goal of this cut as precisely as possible? Do you have set nutritional goals? A target calorie deficit? Can you describe how your diet and training are changed from your usual regimen?

Interested in seeing how you do. Thanks.

jjordanj

Awards
day 2

worked chest and calves today didnt feel too strong but its just the 2nd day i did

bench press 135x20 225x12 315x10 405x3
365x4
incline smith press 225x13 275x10 325x4
then some pec deck and cable crossovers
noticed i sweated a bit more today other than that no sides

jjordanj

Awards
ok guys day 5 and i can really feel this kicking in im also taking 150 mgs of orastan feel very full but have had some sides i play arena football and have the season coming up so i have to train for speed and endurance wile i was training i definitely felt out of breath much quicker and sweated much heavier other than that i havent had much as sides go

hockeyguy77

Awards
good luck with the rest of the cycle. What is ur normal meal plan. i want run an h-50 cycle to

thanks

gten79

Awards
Awesome job man, please keep us abreast as much as possible, especially when you hit the 75mg part of your cycle.:thumbsup:

jjordanj

Awards
im already taking 75 mgs of h50 but im going to take 50 on the weekends when im not working out also im dropping the orastan makes me feel anxious here is some updated pics ive already leaned out a bit lost maybe 2 lbs

Attachments

jjordanj

Awards
bodyfat

what do u guys think my bf is im think about 12-thanks

jjordanj

Awards
I think 13-14. You are looking F'ing amazing though. Serious, please keep this log going. I have some H-50 on the way.
yeahn ur probly right between 12-15 id say thanks for the comps by the way i like halodrol but i hate the prostanz made me feel horrible

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I dare say, 12%. Remember this guy is 250lbs. The more muscle you have, the less the % number tends to be high. @ 12%, this guy would need to lose 17-18lbs BF to put him into ripped territory (5%). So I think it's about right.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
... i definitely felt out of breath much quicker and sweated much heavier other than that i havent had much as sides go
I'd use SD during the season. Endurance is phenomenal.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
the only thing is the back pumps i got were terrible thank for the advice what about pp
PP isn't bad. In fact, it's better than stuff like dbol, just not as good as SD. Halotestin is still one of the best endurance roids, IMO, only second to SD or mib perhaps.

jjordanj

Awards
week and a half

wow! is all i can say i must admit ive been taking two pills so far no sides to speak of the differnce so far is amazing me. i have lost a few pounds but have hardened up a lot granted i did go from eating everything in sight to eating a clean diet but even though im doing low carbs im staying full check out the difference second pic is when i started not boasting guys just excited btw my face looks funny cuz im dipping forgive me im from GA- thanks

Attachments

jjordanj

Awards
more pics... no more i promise

you guys are probaly getting tired of seeing my pics so i wont post any more until the month is up (hopefully there will be a huge change bty then my body responds real well to anabolics) anyway when i was at work tonight my arms got so vascular probaly as vascular as ive ever seen them even when i competed heres some more pics- thanks

Attachments

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
good job glad to hear its working....hows the strength in the gym?

jjordanj

Awards
havent noticed much yet but i am dieting so if i can just increase my strength a little on this cycle ill be happy i weigh about 245 right now trying to get to 240 at about 10 percent bf

jjordanj

Awards
update

im almost 2 weeks in and i have to say i love this. only side effect is test atrophy. no lethargy, no back pumps nothing. i am taking 100 mgs a day too. 100 mgs of this is 10x milder than 30 mgs of superdrol as far as sides go. i am dieting and feel great im happy to answer any questions- thanks

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
What league do you play arena football for? I might be playing for the NIFL this coming season.

jjordanj

Awards
af2

What league do you play arena football for? I might be playing for the NIFL this coming season.
i played at south carolina in college unfortunately i got hurt. been out of football for a few years and decided to try out for the georgia force. well there were other teams there and ended up signing with the south georgia wildcats you can check it out on af2.com i really cant complain because they take care of their players i cant wait till march 15 (reporting for training camp) oh and by the way afl does not test for anabolics

MrBiggs

Awards
Great log keep us posted. I am thinking about starting a halo cycle around March or April to cut for the summer.

okboy63

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
im almost 2 weeks in and i have to say i love this. only side effect is test atrophy. no lethargy, no back pumps nothing. i am taking 100 mgs a day too. 100 mgs of this is 10x milder than 30 mgs of superdrol as far as sides go. i am dieting and feel great im happy to answer any questions- thanks
Do you have any loss of libidio ? Blood pressure increase ?
What is your plan for PCT?
I have recently learned it's a good idea to try to nip test atrophy in the bud. That's the theory behind the Swale protocol I think.
Small doses of HCG throughout the cycle is what he recommends. I have read some people adding small doses of ATD throughout the cycle instead of the HCG. Search the PCT section for more info.
I had this problem myself and didnt try to do something until PCT(I had no access to HCG). Makes PCT much much harder.
It's been two months since the cycle ended and my balls didn't get back to normal until a week ago(after adding some Tongkat)
I did Nolva/ATD/DHEA/FENU/ pct. I'm sure my age had something to do with it as well and I didn't run IGF-1 this pct(which would have helped.

Last edited:

jjordanj

Awards
Do you have any loss of libidio ? Blood pressure increase ?
What is your plan for PCT?
I have recently learned it's a good idea to try to nip test atrophy in the bud. That's the theory behind the Swale protocol I think.
Small doses of HCG throughout the cycle is what he recommends. I have read some people adding small doses of ATD throughout the cycle instead of the HCG. Search the PCT section for more info.
I had this problem myself and didnt try to do something until PCT(I had no access to HCG). Makes PCT much much harder.
It's been two months since the cycle ended and my balls didn't get back to normal until a week ago(after adding some Tongkat)
I did Nolva/ATD/DHEA/FENU/ pct. I'm sure my age had something to do with it as well and I didn't run IGF-1 this pct(which would have helped.
actuall my libido hs increased so far my testicles have def atrophied though. my bp at eckerd the other day was 130/82 pretty normal maybe a little elevated. as far as pct im going to take novadx prob some fenugreek and trib i love atd gets me back to normal quick

jjordanj

Awards
update

on day 15 so far am really loving this stuff have got one side which always shows up with methyls. it seems every time i first break a sweat i get a weird itch all over my body lasts about 10 minutes then goes away. have not had any lethargy at all. strength is up lean mass is def up. gonna do this for 21 days then superdrol for 20 days at 30 mgs

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
on day 15 so far am really loving this stuff have got one side which always shows up with methyls. it seems every time i first break a sweat i get a weird itch all over my body lasts about 10 minutes then goes away. have not had any lethargy at all. strength is up lean mass is def up. gonna do this for 21 days then superdrol for 20 days at 30 mgs
ur gonna do these back to back?

jjordanj

Awards
ur gonna do these back to back?
yeah i am it will be 6 weeks total. i have a lot of experience with anabolics so im not worried. if i start to get bad side effects i would quit and go to pct-thanks

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
. it seems every time i first break a sweat i get a weird itch all over my body lasts about 10 minutes then goes away.
I get the same thing from EQ and SD, drives me nuts! People give me strange looks when I start jumpin round scratchin at myself. :D

jjordanj

Awards
I get the same thing from EQ and SD, drives me nuts! People give me strange looks when I start jumpin round scratchin at myself. :D
yeah waht the heck is it. does yours only come once a day? mine happens the first time i break a sweat

jjordanj

Awards
day 16
starte noticing some minor back pumps. not nearly as bad as with sd but definitely there when im doing my conditioning. also my muscles feel so tight. i like the feeling and i look big but it def isnt helping with my flexibility

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
yeah waht the heck is it. does yours only come once a day? mine happens the first time i break a sweat

Me too. When I do something strenuous I heat up and start itchin. Usually once every day or every other day. Never really kept track of it.

jjordanj

Awards
Me too. When I do something strenuous I heat up and start itchin. Usually once every day or every other day. Never really kept track of it.
i was wondering if this has something to do with your liver bc one of the symptoms of liver stress is itchy skin. but i dont really have any other symptoms anyone please chime in

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
I doubt it's a liver toxicity issue. I get this on injectable EQ and there is no liver issue there as far as I am aware of. It does seem to do it with substances that are known to increase red blood cell count ( like EQ and SD). You did mention increased vascularity from the Halo right? Maybe it's a blood flow thing?

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
it seems every time i first break a sweat i get a weird itch all over my body lasts about 10 minutes then goes away.
JJordanJ

i got those yesterday in the gym, it feels like a combination on stubbly hairs and ant bites. Good luck with the AFL

jjordanj

Awards
JJordanJ

i got those yesterday in the gym, it feels like a combination on stubbly hairs and ant bites. Good luck with the AFL
yeah it sucks glad to know im not the only one i only have 3 days left on halodrol im taking 100 mgs and loving it. def getting some methyl side effects now (low back pumps, itching, pumps all over my body) but i really dont think you would get those at 50 mgs. i will post after pics on sunday

gten79

Awards
100mg of Halodrol.....that is twice the suggested amount and your only problem is itchy skin and a few pumps? Is Halodrol-50 that underdosed? :blink:

What is your AAS history? I have three boxes of HD-50 but I'm not sure if I want to go as high as 100mg. I'm thinking 75mg would be safe bet. Anybody else want to chime in?

jjordanj

Awards
100mg of Halodrol.....that is twice the suggested amount and your only problem is itchy skin and a few pumps? Is Halodrol-50 that underdosed? :blink:

What is your AAS history? I have three boxes of HD-50 but I'm not sure if I want to go as high as 100mg. I'm thinking 75mg would be safe bet. Anybody else want to chime in?
yeah i think your safe with 75 mgs. im 250 lbs and handle aas pretty well. i think 50 mgs to start for 2 weeks and 75 mgs for 2 weeks would be a good cycle. i dont think its underdosed i just dont think its near as toxic as superdrol. 100 mgs of halo feels about like 30 mgs of superdrol as far as side effects go. i think 100 mgs of halo gives leaner but similar gins to 30 mgs of superdrol

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
And your libido is up right bro? Is that most people's experience with Halo so far?

One thing I hated about SD was it killed my libido.

Mr.50

yeah i think your safe with 75 mgs. im 250 lbs and handle aas pretty well. i think 50 mgs to start for 2 weeks and 75 mgs for 2 weeks would be a good cycle. i dont think its underdosed i just dont think its near as toxic as superdrol. 100 mgs of halo feels about like 30 mgs of superdrol as far as side effects go. i think 100 mgs of halo gives leaner but similar gins to 30 mgs of superdrol

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established

Definately not underdosed! It is just low on the side effects, AND THAT IS A DAMN GOOD THING! I made pretty damn good gains on just 50mgs a day.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
And your libido is up right bro? Is that most people's experience with Halo so far?

One thing I hated about SD was it killed my libido.

Mr.50
One of the other things I liked about H-50, my peepe was allways ready to go:twisted: ! Sd gave me awesome gains as well, but.....:nutkick: ! LOL!! Yeah, get the picture!

THA GONZ

Awards
Hey Bro Lookin huge!! Keep up the good work.

I read in your earlier post that you stopped taking Orastan because it made you fell anxious, but you also said you were out of breath quicker in another post. Was that from the Orastan or the H-50. I am thinking about taking Orastan and H-50 but I can't afford to have my stamina affected, any info would be great, thanks!