Phera-Plex/Orastan 1st (planned) cycle. Comments please

carib102

carib102

Awards
First I'd like to thank everyone here for sharing their knowledge, it has been a huge benefit. I've been reading, studying and re-reading here since September. In that time I've gone from 6' 0" 198 lbs 20-ish BF% to 185 lbs 12-ish BF% (still 6' 0" :D). The forums provide not only a great knowledge resource, but also a great source of motivation. That being said, I am getting a bit tired of diet, diet, diet and am looking to put some LBM on in a serious way. I am thinking about the following cycle and would appreciate any feedback/comments/critique.

Support Supps:
Pro-Liver
Hawthorn
RYR
Co-Q10
These will be run 2 weeks pre-cycle straight through PCT. Started today.

Week 1: PP 20mg/day
Week 2: PP 20mg/day + Orastan 75mg/day
Week 3: PP 30mg/day + Orastan 75mg/day
Week 4: PP 30mg/day + Orastan 100mg/day
Week 5: Orastan 150??mg/day

From what I have read I am thinking that the extra week of Orastan will be helpful as a bridge to PCT as well as increasing hardness/dryness since PP is considered to be a bit "wet". Comments on this as well as dosing will be greatly appreciated.

PCT Week 6-10:
RXT (10 days 75mg, 10 days 50mg, 10 days 25mg)
Retain 3x/day
ActivaTe 4x/day
Fenugreek 500mg caps (3, 4, 5, 6)
Fish Oil 10g/day

Nolva on hand in case.

I've been on 2400-2600 cal/day since September and have seen about .5-1 lb loss per week so I figure maint. for me is ~2800. On cycle I will be looking to take in ~3500 cal/day and will drop that by 250 cal in week 9 and 250 cal in week 10. Then back to maint. after PCT. Diet is 40/40/20 and clean (read boring :yawn: ) with refeeds every 7-10 days.

So, what does everyone think? have I covered the bases? Anything that I need to add for PCT? And what about the week 5 plan for Orastan? Thanks in advance for your help.

MGH1982

Awards
If you have the nolva i would definately use that in the PCT along w/ RXT.. using Nolva @ 40/30/20/10 mgs.

carib102

carib102

Awards
I will consider that. I didn't plan on using the nolva for PCT because it looks like it wasn't necessary for most on PP and I wanted to avoid additional stress on the liver if possible. I did want it on hand however, just in case.

MGH1982

Awards
I will consider that. I didn't plan on using the nolva for PCT because it looks like it wasn't necessary for most on PP and I wanted to avoid additional stress on the liver if possible. I did want it on hand however, just in case.
very understandable... I know I will be following your progression in this cycle because I will be starting a PP,SD, and prostanozol cycle jan. 28th :)

carib102

carib102

Awards
Gotta be looking forward to that! I was thinking of throwing the SD into the mix too, but am leaving the country for 1 month at the end of March so need to be finished PCT by then. Will keep you updated as the cycle progreses. Can't wait to get started!

MGH1982

Awards
Alright thanks bro. best of luck to u on the cycle!

carib102

carib102

Awards
Is this planned out so well that no one has anything else to add? Or so poorly? :think:

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you did your planning.
I've been on 2400-2600 cal/day since September and have seen about .5-1 lb loss per week so I figure maint. for me is ~2800. On cycle I will be looking to take in ~3500 cal/day and will drop that by 250 cal in week 9 and 250 cal in week 10. Then back to maint. after PCT.
Just a reminder, hopefully by the end your cycle maintenance kcals would have gone up due to increase LBM. Take that into consideration if you haven't yet.

Have you tried either chemical already? Of the two I only have experience with the Prostanazol aka Orastan. Excellent for recomp at maintenance kcals imo. Just an idea, PP 3-4 weeks solo bulker 3500 kcals as planned, Orastan 3 weeks recomp a little above maintenance ~3000kcals, then PCT

carib102

carib102

Awards
Thanks I hadn't thought of the fact that maint. kcals would go up. Need to take that into account. I haven't tried either of these compounds yet, but after reading some of the logs here (Magickk and PoopyPants) I have high hopes of putting on some decent gains. And it will be nice to get to eat after 4 months of dieting :burger: . Actually enjoying that a bit already as I have raised to 2800 kcal in preparation for cycle. 3000 next week:woohoo:

I already have the extra week of Prostan in, but maybe will slide the Prostan out an extra week for the recomp. So weeks 1-2 will be PP by itself, weeks 3-4 PP + Prostan, and then weeks 5-6 Prostan alone. Do I need to go as high as 150mg ED on the Prostan alone? I'm reading that it is underdosed and will provide much better results at higher doses. Oh, and I am also thinking of adding Ora-1 as part of PCT now, assuming IBE gets it here in time. If not, well there is always next time.:D

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I used Prostanazol @ 75mg/day and had good results as far as recomp. I am a bit lighter than you, i can't remember my weight at the time of use. Start @ 75mg and go from there. IMO this is not a chemical that will add much as far as strength, but is excellent for recomping while at maintenance kcals. Evaluate @ end of first week.

carib102

carib102

Awards
Hmmm...this brings up more questions now. If I run as follows:
Week 1: PP 20mg
Week 2: PP 20-30mg
Week 3: PP 30mg / Prostan 75mg
Week 4: PP 30mg / Prostan 75mg
Week 5: Prostan 100mg
Week 6: Prostan 125mg

With this cycle would't I want to start Nolva and/or Rebound right after the PP? It just makes sense to me to start the SERM/AI at that time since Prostan is not supposed to aromatize. Does this make sense? Anyone know what the half-life of PP might be?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Nah bro, it is still an exogenous hormone and should be respected and treated as such. I would start PCT 12-24 hours after last dose.

Thinking is a bit off regarding SERM's/AI's. Becasue the Prostan does not aromatize would be a reason not to need an aromatase inhibitor (AI) or selective estrogen receptor modulator (SERM). If you were prone to gyno or were experiencing bloating, then running a low dose during cycle would not hurt as long as you don't shutdown estrogen production completely.

carib102

carib102

Awards
Actually that is what I was thinking. Meaning that the SERM/AI is not necessary with the Prostan, but would be useful in getting back to normal after the PP. Hence the thought that I could start the Rebound during week 5 and run through week 8 with the rest of PCT going weeks 7-10 like this:
PCT Week 7-10:
Retain 3x/day
ActivaTe 4x/day
Fenugreek 500mg caps (3, 4, 5, 6)
Fish Oil 10g/day
Oratropin-1

Faulty logic? Bear with me please as I am/have been really kinda saturating myself with knowledge about both cycles and PCT over the past 6 weeks and may have gotten some wrong ideas.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Here is the thing, although relatively mild Prostanazol is still an exogenous hormone and will bind with androgen receptors which will keep you shutdown to some extent.
If you are looking to jump start your recovery then I would rec'd starting Clomid the last week of your cycle(week 6); day 1&2 300mg, 3-7 100mg. Then start Nolva for 4 weeks 40,40,20,20; RXT 25,50,50,75 along with your others supplements.

Do I think that is necessary, no. I think you will be fine with the Nolva/RXT. On the other hand, I don't see it hurting either. Nevertheless, that's just my .02, i don't know **** anyway.

check out the link
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/post-cycle-therapy/37790-running-serm-inverse-adt.html