First AS Cycle, Please give me your input

mildain

Awards
Hi everyone! I'm pretty new to AM, and am wondering if you guys could critique my cycle. I've been on Prohormones and other legal supps and have been lifting for 5 years, but since the ban I figured I have no choice but to go to AS. So I am planning on doing a 6 week cycle of Trenbolone. I am not too keen on injecting everyday so I was thinking of injecting every 3rd day and using transdermal Tren the 2 days between. Was wondering if this is a good idea or not. The other problem is I don't have access to testosterone so I will have to use either M1t or 1AD and was wondering which would be better to stack with tren.

Here is a rough look at how my cycle will look.
1st week: 50mg tren ED either trans/injection 300mg 1ad
2nd week: 75mg tren ED 500mg 1ad
3rd week: 75mg tren ED 500mg 1ad
4th week: 75mg tren ed 500mg 1ad
5th week: 50mg tren ed 60mg nolva, 300mg 1ad, 100mg clomid
6th week: 50mg tren ed 60mg nolva, 300mg 1ad, 100mg clomid
7th & 8th week:OFF CYCLE 100mg nolva and clomid daily

I am 22 and weigh 170 lbs at 70 inches and look to gain lean muscle mass. My body fat is approx. 8%

Thanks alot for any input you can provide, I want to hit it quick and hard and then get out to lessen side effects.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Your dick won't work so you need to add test and I'm not sure 1-Ad is going to do any good. If you don't care about your sex drive I'd just run tren and save the 1-AD and 1MT.

Rocky82

Awards
  • Established
I just think tren as a first cycle is a mistake. You have to get used to injecting and starting with an ED schedule isnt a great idea. Also tren is one of the harshest AAS out there with regard to sides and recovery. I'd suggest something simple like:

week 1-4 Dbol 30 mg ED
week 1-10 test enan 500 mg per week

And how do you have access to tren and not test???

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
No-no-no...you need test in there dude. Your dick won't work for a long time if you go the route you've laid out. Some do tren only cycles and like it. IMO, it's a waist without test in there. If not to help keep your gains, but to alleviate some side affects from the tren.

Also, that's a pretty large dose of tren for a first cycle. You may want to try going 75mg's EOD to see where you are with that compound first. I don't think there is a reason to taper the amount of tren. Keep it at one level throughout the cycle, so your blood levels stay consistant.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
I just think tren as a first cycle is a mistake. You have to get used to injecting and starting with an ED schedule isnt a great idea. Also tren is one of the harshest AAS out there with regard to sides and recovery. I'd suggest something simple like:

week 1-4 Dbol 30 mg ED

Very good advice, dude. Rep points to you...

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established

week 1-4 Dbol 30 mg ED

I agree 100%

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
If you are hell bent on using tren with your first cycle, then get some test prop in there as well. If you go dermal route, you can get some test base. Look at something like this:

Weeks 1-8: 150 mg's Test Prop EOD
Weeks 1-6: 75mg's Tren Ace EOD

You can even take the prop to 10 weeks, and'or lessen the tren to 5 weeks. I wouldn't run it past 6 weeks though, and make sure to run out the prop past the tren to lessen the sides. You could even kick start this with Dbol as well.

However, the Dbol, Test E is a good basic first cycle.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One question, you have used prohormones before but you only weigh 170? Sorry but I think using any anabolics right now is a bad move. You should be able to get past 180 without ever using any anabolics, many think you should be able to get into the 190's without the use of any anabolics, but if you have used and still only weigh 170 something is seriously wrong in your training or diet, most likely both.

mildain

Awards
If you are hell bent on using tren with your first cycle, then get some test prop in there as well. If you go dermal route, you can get some test base. Look at something like this:

Weeks 1-8: 150 mg's Test Prop EOD
Weeks 1-6: 75mg's Tren Ace EOD

You can even take the prop to 10 weeks, and'or lessen the tren to 5 weeks. I wouldn't run it past 6 weeks though, and make sure to run out the prop past the tren to lessen the sides. You could even kick start this with Dbol as well.

However, the Dbol, Test E is a good basic first cycle.
The only reason I am using tren first cycle is because all I have access to is finaplix-h. I would love to start out with deca and dbol but I live in a shitty ass rural midwest city, so there are no dealers around. I am trying to get some test base, but I will have to extract it from synovex. I'll take your advice and drop the tren to 75mg eod.

mildain

Awards
good point!

One question, you have used prohormones before but you only weigh 170? Sorry but I think using any anabolics right now is a bad move. You should be able to get past 180 without ever using any anabolics, many think you should be able to get into the 190's without the use of any anabolics, but if you have used and still only weigh 170 something is seriously wrong in your training or diet, most likely both.
Good point snakebyte and everyone else who gave there input. I am a small guy but have a pretty good diet. I was 185 at my peak but lost alot of weight due to a 15 month deployment with the military. I am back in civillian life now and am on a strict diet and am looking to put back on some of that mass, but am having a hard time. I eat 200g of protien a day, and workout 5 days a week. I seldom eat carbs and stick mainly to chicken and tuna. I am in no rush to start this cycle, I just would like to get prepared to start the cycle in maybe 4 weeks. I just have a hard time gaining mass, I have a really high metabolism.

If you have any other input about diet feel free to input.

Thanks again everyone

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
75mgs eod will give you great gains for a first cycle. I have run tren a number of times by itself with good results and no limp dick, but as Cuffs said it's a person by person thing. The benefit of running a compound by itself is that you see exactly what JUST that drug is doing for you and how your body reacts to it. Having said THAT- I also don't agree with running it for your first cycle. Not because it has a reputation for being harsh(which I believe is greatly overstated), but because I think all first timers should start out with just test. It is the bread and butter juice and is a great starting point to see how your body is going to respond to and tolerate roids. Also I'm of the belief that you should use as little gear as possible while still seeing gains. This keeps the sides to a minimum and gives you room to increase your dosages, as needed, in future cycles as you grow. Just my opinions though.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Just saw your last post- as far as diet-don't be afraid of carbs on cycle, and while trying to gain weight. Especially if you have a high metabolism as stated. Your diet will still be a huge factor while on. Also the synovex should be easy to get if you can get the fina. The conversion is not that difficult and if you have any probs or questions with it, I'd be glad to help. IT is better inj than transdermal IMO.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good point snakebyte and everyone else who gave there input. I am a small guy but have a pretty good diet. I was 185 at my peak but lost alot of weight due to a 15 month deployment with the military. I am back in civillian life now and am on a strict diet and am looking to put back on some of that mass, but am having a hard time. I eat 200g of protien a day, and workout 5 days a week. I seldom eat carbs and stick mainly to chicken and tuna. I am in no rush to start this cycle, I just would like to get prepared to start the cycle in maybe 4 weeks. I just have a hard time gaining mass, I have a really high metabolism.

Thanks again everyone
If you have a high metab, i suggest adding in clean fats and clean , low GI carbs and not just protein like chickin and tuna, get ur whey protein, cottage cheese, steak, turkey, ham, all kinds of stuff bro and ull be growing in no time.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
mildain, what's your email brudda? got some diet tips i can email ya.

BigMatty

Awards
yeah i agree with these guys i def wouldnt do a tren only for my first either. actually after alot of searching and questions i did test and 1ad for my first one. better to start off small and work your way up as your knowledge increases. and a side note the 1ad wont help you get hard to compensate for the tren. and even if it does your sex drive will be ****.If i were you i wouldnt even consider doing a cycle until you can get your hands on everything you need including stuff for PCT.

mildain

Awards
great advice

75mgs eod will give you great gains for a first cycle. I'm of the belief that you should use as little gear as possible while still seeing gains. This keeps the sides to a minimum and gives you room to increase your dosages, as needed, in future cycles as you grow. Just my opinions though.
Thanks alot Jarhead! I think I'll try and secure some synovex and run just a cycle of test. I know how to convert the synovex to test base, but am not quite sure how to convert it and still keep the propionate ester. If you know a link to the procedure I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks again jarhead

Oh one more question, I ordered some synovex-h but after waiting a week I called the supplier and they said I need a script from my vet. So was wondering if you know a good online vet store that does not require a script?

mildain

Awards
Yo Beelzabub my email is [email protected] hehe which is pretty much correct.

Big matty good point, I am going to make sure I have all my PCT drugs before I start the cycle, I have 6 bottles of nolvadex coming and 4 bottles of clomid. A question about these chemicals. I ordered from IBE the liquid tamoxifen and liquid clomiphene and was wondering if these work as well as the prescription nolvadex and prescription Clomid?

Has anyone dealt with these liquid products?

BigMatty

Awards
I personally go for the scripts when it comes to PCT products so i couldnt tell you about the liquid tamoxifen and clomiphene from IBE as i dont have any personal experiance with them,But I'm sure someone will be able to tell you what you want to know about them

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Thanks alot Jarhead! I think I'll try and secure some synovex and run just a cycle of test. I know how to convert the synovex to test base, but am not quite sure how to convert it and still keep the propionate ester. If you know a link to the procedure I'd greatly appreciate it. Thanks again jarhead
There's actually a conversion section on this board. check the stickies up top. I believe they have intructions in there. You can do it with or without a kit.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
There's actually a conversion section on this board. check the stickies up top. I believe they have intructions in there. You can do it with or without a kit.
I HIGHLY suggest a kit, I have done it both ways and the kit produce a much better product.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yo Beelzabub my email is [email protected] hehe which is pretty much correct.

Big matty good point, I am going to make sure I have all my PCT drugs before I start the cycle, I have 6 bottles of nolvadex coming and 4 bottles of clomid. A question about these chemicals. I ordered from IBE the liquid tamoxifen and liquid clomiphene and was wondering if these work as well as the prescription nolvadex and prescription Clomid?

Has anyone dealt with these liquid products?
Exact same thing, just in a liquid solution. As far as working as well ,I see no reason why they would work less well because in solution, I do know however that 20mg in solution is more like 16mg, I forgot the reason why, it had something to do with how it was made, dont ask me, so you can stay on the same side at take 60mgs of the liquid to make sure you are for a fact getting enough.

(not sure if you read other places, but avantlabs just had an article coming out saying 20mgs of nolva is all you actually need to for pct, just some debate for others if they know what Im talking about.)

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

Thanks again everyone
This make things a little different in my mind. Good to know you have been a higher weight (Im guessing we are talking about muscle not fat). Either way, I guess you have two choices, go ahead with the cylce and eat your ass off to get the most out of it, or maybe lift a month or 2 first before the cycle and see what muscle you can gain back from your lay off. Either way, good luck with the cycle.

mildain

Awards
Either way, I guess you have two choices, go ahead with the cylce and eat your ass off to get the most out of it, or maybe lift a month or 2 first before the cycle and see what muscle you can gain back from your lay off. Either way, good luck with the cycle.
Yeah I am going to wait I think about a month or 2 and see what my weight is at. I am going to get all the **** together though, such as on cycle and pct stuff, so I won't be scrambling later on. Thanks for the advice I'll make sure and give rep points

Interesting info about Post cycle Nolva. I'll have to look into that because I've heard 50mg to even 100mg to stay on the safe side. 20mg would save a helluva lot of money!! :)

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I am going to wait I think about a month or 2 and see what my weight is at. I am going to get all the **** together though, such as on cycle and pct stuff, so I won't be scrambling later on. Thanks for the advice I'll make sure and give rep points

Interesting info about Post cycle Nolva. I'll have to look into that because I've heard 50mg to even 100mg to stay on the safe side. 20mg would save a helluva lot of money!! :)

You're on the right track, being patient enough to do things right. Good Luck!

mildain

Awards
Very informative website Snakebyte, I made sure to add to my favorites.

Magickk

Magickk

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
75mgs eod will give you great gains for a first cycle. I have run tren a number of times by itself with good results and no limp dick, but as Cuffs said it's a person by person thing. The benefit of running a compound by itself is that you see exactly what JUST that drug is doing for you and how your body reacts to it. Having said THAT- I also don't agree with running it for your first cycle. Not because it has a reputation for being harsh(which I believe is greatly overstated), but because I think all first timers should start out with just test. It is the bread and butter juice and is a great starting point to see how your body is going to respond to and tolerate roids. Also I'm of the belief that you should use as little gear as possible while still seeing gains. This keeps the sides to a minimum and gives you room to increase your dosages, as needed, in future cycles as you grow. Just my opinions though.
See this is what I've witnessed IRL, also... I have a buddy who's ran a couple tren cycles, his sex drive is up when he's on, he always runs tren only, and he always keeps like 90% of his gains. I think tren's "harshness" is highly overrated also, to be honest. It seems to me that the gains would be harder to keep if you added test in there also, because you're just going to blow up even more?

The only thing I don't like about tren is the injection freq. It'll be my first cycle, with or w/out test, but I'll prolly inject EOD or E3days.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
See this is what I've witnessed IRL, also... I have a buddy who's ran a couple tren cycles, his sex drive is up when he's on, he always runs tren only, and he always keeps like 90% of his gains. I think tren's "harshness" is highly overrated also, to be honest. It seems to me that the gains would be harder to keep if you added test in there also, because you're just going to blow up even more?

The only thing I don't like about tren is the injection freq. It'll be my first cycle, with or w/out test, but I'll prolly inject EOD or E3days.
You get used to pinning it, but 75mgs eod is great for your first run. I also had a higher libido on tren only. And the weight and strength I put on was fairly easy to hold onto with, get this- with no pct. It never shut me down bad at all with six-eight week cycles. I'm by no means saying that's the way to do it, just my individual experience. Some guys I know couldn't get it up for a three way with pam anderson and angelina jolie while running it!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You get used to pinning it, but 75mgs eod is great for your first run. I also had a higher libido on tren only. And the weight and strength I put on was fairly easy to hold onto with, get this- with no pct. It never shut me down bad at all with six-eight week cycles. I'm by no means saying that's the way to do it, just my individual experience. Some guys I know couldn't get it up for a three way with pam anderson and angelina jolie while running it!
No PCT on tren? Im sorry bro but thats just not smart at all. :jaw:

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
I'm by no means saying that's the way to do it, just my individual experience.
Which is why I said the above. However, everybody is different. Everybody recovers differently and tolerates drugs differently. I had no shrinkage, no loss of libido, no sides, and kept the majority of what I'd gained, so never had to use it. I'm of the thinking to use drugs (even pct) AS NEEDED, not just for the sake of using them. Kinda like(hypothetically) if your running test and getting no estrogen induced sides, are you still going to run an anti-e?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
To each there own bro. The only way i look at it is like this. Phera Plex for being highly androgrenic shows just about no sides. Increase in libido, dont feel shut down. Yet it DOES shut you down. tren DOES shut you down. I guess id just rather be safe then sorry.

But like i said, to each there own.

jarhead

jarhead

Awards
  • Established
To each there own bro. The only way i look at it is like this. Phera Plex for being highly androgrenic shows just about no sides. Increase in libido, dont feel shut down. Yet it DOES shut you down. tren DOES shut you down. I guess id just rather be safe then sorry.

But like i said, to each there own.[/quote

Well, sure everything shuts you down, I'm just saying that when you go off, recovery time varies person to person. And I always have ancills on hand just in case. For me, tren worked awesome. But then EQ, and deca....not so much for some reason.