quick cycle

T

TotallyJacked

Awards
Im looking to go on a quick 2 or 3 week cycle of either 1-AD, M1T or Superdrol. It will be my first ph cycle and im just wondering which one would be most worth my time and money. Everything else as far as diet, routine, pct, etc. is taken care of.
any suggestions are greatly appreciated. - thanks

warriorway

warriorway

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't mess with the m1t. 1ad youd want to take for 6 weeks this would probably be best for you. SD would be good for 3 weeks but it's pretty hardcore. You need to know what your getting into first.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
no 2 week cycle is worth it, i rushed a 2 week SD cycle and i regret doing it.

M

Mr.Juice

Awards
Doin a 2 week sd cycle is pointless, and doin 1-ad without 4-ad is pointless too, M1t Is good if your ready for some hardcore reactions and then again 2 weeks not worth it, Do a 4 week sd cycle before you go to M1t , if you can get 4-ad id do the 1-ad/4-ad

revodrew

revodrew

Awards
  • Established
Doin a 2 week sd cycle is pointless, and doin 1-ad without 4-ad is pointless too, M1t Is good if your ready for some hardcore reactions and then again 2 weeks not worth it, Do a 4 week sd cycle before you go to M1t , if you can get 4-ad id do the 1-ad/4-ad
How about a 3 week SD first then maybe a 4th week if needed. (I doubt it)
Drew

M

Mr.Juice

Awards
You can give a 3 week cycle a shot id keep doses consistant dont pyramid them, and make sure you still got your pct's lined up, I would use rbxt, and always and always have some nolva on hand in case gyno should arise, and by the way how old are you weight height?