Losing my virginity! test Enth + superdrol

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Losing my virginity! first log and cycle: test-250+ superdrol!!

Ok guys, after much though and endless research i'm doing it..........
IT HAS BEGUN! OPERATION: EAT EVERYTHING IN SIGHT!

MY FIRST CYCLE, AND MY FIRST LOG!

On the 20th of this month i'm planning on taking the first shot i was hoping you guys could look over my plan and let me know what you think before i pop my cherry!:)

any comments welcome!
taking SD twice daily
taking Test twice weekly to reduce possible sides from hormone fluctuations

wk
1-4 superdrol 20/20/20/30 (going to play the dosing by ear as i go)
1-12 500mg test bland
12-15 superdrol 10/10/10

PCT
first day of wk 15:300mg clomid/40mg clomid
second day off-wk 17: 100mg clomid/40 mg nolva
wk 17-19 50mg clomid/20mg nolv
Tribulus, Fenugreek and ZMA throughout PCT
(wish i could get HCG but no chance)

maybe rebound xt and dhea

throughout: multi, fish oil, flax, whey, creatine, milk thistle, B5 at 5 grams a day for acne, FINASTERIDE at 1 gram ED for prevention of any hair loss, saw palmetto, glutamine, FOOD!

have arimidex on hand in case gyno or bloating bother me as well (also have nolva and climd of course)

i've got my diet and training pretty in check I feel, and i'll have 1.5 months off work and school so training will be as intense as possible, standard split four days a week (I'll be posting my exact exercises and weights as i do them along with what i'm eating)

I'm 24 right now 5'8" 168@9% BF(3 part caliper testing) (just finished cutting)
No AAS experience before except 3 stupid m1t cycles before i knew anything
When i first started lifting i was barely 130lbs! in the last 5 years i've gained about 40 lbs despite ACL surgery and severe rotator cuff injuries, which i'm happy about but have hit a plateau in the last year at 175lbs @11%BF, I would like to gain a solid 20 lbs Net after PCT, not too concerned about putting on body fat cause i cut easy (gaining is a biatch though)
tried to keep the cycle simple since its my first

will post before and after pics if i can find my camera, had some simple bloodwork done last month and everything was cool so i'm good to go!

Thanks for your time! This board rules!!!

tattoopierced1

get some glucosomine and start taking it asap so that your joints dont have a chance to get too mucked up...I'm running a similar cycle plus EQ and my joints are achy as all get out. If you want the test to kick in fast, I suggest instead of frontloading 1g of test, to frontload with prop to get you off the ground.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thats a good step, i'm waiting on some adenin equine right now, if that doesn't make it i'll add some glucosimine/chondriotin for sure,
I have deca i could add but am worried about it reacting with the Finasteride, the deca could help my joints also

although test Prop would be ideal, I have pretty limited access and am worried about test prop giving me test flu as well. Is taking double dose on first hit a viable option for test E when it comes to trying to make the test kick in faster? what are the downsides besides the short spike in test levels that will occur?

also, i'll be starting with SD so that should help get me started a bit

thanks for the comments! keep em comin! everything is helpful.

tattoopierced1

Frontloading 1g of test e would be fine, i am just partial to using test prop to start things out... to each their own though. Good luck, and I'd still get some glucosomine to use even if you get the adequan. Better to have it than not when you need it.

Also, see Beez post

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/411184-post8.html

Frontloading with prop however, would not be a waste of gear as it is short estered. that will get you going until the long estered enan kicks in....again, just my opinion.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
if yhou front load

wk 1 - 1000
wk 2 - 750

i'd run the sd for 5-6 weeks

and i get test flu from enan not just prop .. you may not get it .. but you can get test flu from any kind of test

tattoopierced1

i wouldnt run SD that long....but it affects everyone different. at 4 weeks, it did a number on my cholesterol, so now I will not go over 2 weeks with SD...anyways, most of the time after 3 weeks the gains diminish for me anyways. Its best to get some bloodwork done before hand to see where you stand. Keep a close eye on your cholesterol.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
tattoo makes a good point .. it will hurt your liver values

personally i don't like orals at all .. but your liver WILL rebound afterwards .. so its up to you .. i just don't think 3 weeks is long enough and i'm not sure you're liver values wouldn't suck almost as much after only 3 weeks

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the tips guys! i appreciate any help

I'm going to frontload anyway cause the test is pretty cheap, and i'm going to use Glenihan's advice for 1000 and then 750. Even if Beezle is right and it doesn't do anything i'm not out much $.

I think i'm going to plan on running the superdrol for 4 or 5 weeks but i've never used that stuff before so i'm going to play it by ear. If pumps are too intense i'll drop doseage and if i dont make any gains for 5 days i'll discontinue use after week 3, I'll keep a detailed log to keep everyone up to speed,
would love to be able to continue to run it for 5 weeks though! planned on 3 cause that seems standard but open to anything. I'm not super worried about liver values, i literally have about 5-6 drinks a year these days and dont do any drugs, eat right and always drink a lot of water, my liver should be able to take a bit of abuse,

Gleni -
are you suggesting run the SD for more weeks cause you think the Test En wil take that long to kick in or just because you think that is the most effective length i should run SD at ?? I thought test flu was from the test flooding your body and that test en didn't do that like prop?? I hope i dont get that.....
Glen, do you notice that frontloading works? I see you have recommended it to others as well.

tattoopierced1

Test E. should kick in around week 4-6, hence the suggestion for Test Prop to kick start your cycle. and yes you can get test flu from any type of test, not just prop. I got test flu from cyp before, but it only lasts 3-5 days.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
that sucks, i was under teh impression that if i double dosed the first two weeks i would see effects from teh test at 4 weeks MAX, wish i could get some test prop to go with this.......

REPS to both of you guys! thanks for the help! i really wish this stuff was legal so we didn't have to hide our names and we could find definitive answers in normal medical journals! i guess i can keep wishing huh:)

maybe i'll run the SD at a lower dose and carry it out for longer like gleni was saying, or get something non-methylated and finish with the SD,
I'll be sure to keep this log updated

Grifter

Board Supporter
Awards
If one was to get test flu. would you start getting sick the day after your first injection? also what are the symptoms?

mildain

Awards
I've never heard of test flu? Could someone explain
THanks

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
You do mean B-5, not B-6 for acne right? 1g of B-6 can surely cause nerve damage. Please let it be B-5... lol

Otherwise looks ok to me.

Test Flu is just an overall shitty feeling that some of us get from a surge of exogenous test in our systems. It can happen with any estered Test. It happens more frequently with Prop because of the quick levels rising.

It just feels like body aches, lethargy.. just like a flu.. it goes away pretty quick IMPE.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
IT HAS BEGUN!

yeah, i meant B5, pantothenic acid, my bad

i took my first superdrol today and i'm going to be running it according to glenihan's suggestions for 5 weeks, i know it is more duration than most but i should be ok and i will be watching everything very closely

I'm planning to run the SD like this

20/20/20/30/30

i'm only going to step up if i dont put on a lb for a week though, that will be my definition of gains ceasing

i'm planning on taking the first shot on the 21st and may run only 500mg a week, thinking about closing out the cycle with 3 weeks of superdrol at 10/10/10 or 10/10/20, not sure yet how i feel about that, comments welcome!

this is going to be sweeet! i only hope my results are as good as brogers! your log has been super helpful bro, i wish i could get some HCG also...........

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Honestly bro for Test E and SD HCG IMHO isnt needed. Maybe if it was Test and Deca for like 20+ weeks or 15+ weeks, or Test and Tren, but not just Test itself.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Why does everyone think that the injectable AAS compound matters for use of hCG? After a few weeks almsot any drug will have you SHUT DOWN.

hCG is good to go on ANYTHING over 6-8wks.

edit: Hell, its good to go on any cycle if you want to speed up recovery.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its always good to have it yea, but i mean if its not needed really then why use it? Just another thing to stick ur self with.

I may get flamed to hell and back for that statement but what the hell! :run:

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Well, technically, you don't NEED anything. lol...but if your goal is to minimize shutdown, hcG after week 3 or so isn't a bad idea.

I'm never going to harass anyone if they don't use hcg...some peopel don't care to have kids, so be it. But, if he wants to maintain sperm count, hcg is a good idea b/c u get shut down quick!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, technically, you don't NEED anything. lol...but if your goal is to minimize shutdown, hcG after week 3 or so isn't a bad idea.

I'm never going to harass anyone if they don't use hcg...some peopel don't care to have kids, so be it. But, if he wants to maintain sperm count, hcg is a good idea b/c u get shut down quick!
Yea your right, but because someone doesnt use HCG they wont have kids if there PCT is in proper order? I wouldnt go that far. Ive run SD before where my nuts were the most shrunk up theyve ever been. Ran PCT and testes were the biggest theyve ever been. I dont think just because HCG isnt in use that you cant have kids.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
No, I didn't mean to suggest that.

But, for some people who are giong to run lots of long cycles, their sperm production WILL be shot. After a year, test is more effective as birth control than condom and the pill combined. haha.

hCG will keep you producing.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, I didn't mean to suggest that.

But, for some people who are giong to run lots of long cycles, their sperm production WILL be shot. After a year, test is more effective as birth control than condom and the pill combined. haha.

hCG will keep you producing.
Right but if they run stuff that brings the boys back and everything shows up fine in the tests, they should still be able to concieve. Correct?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
In reality, the chances are low that you'll be permanently shut down; but, no, you're not always going to come back, especially after long cycles.

As far as sperm production, I've NEVER heard of sperm production being permanently shutdown, no, but its not impossible either> i don't want to be a statistic.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In reality, the chances are low that you'll be permanently shut down; but, no, you're not always going to come back, especially after long cycles.

As far as sperm production, I've NEVER heard of sperm production being permanently shutdown, no, but its not impossible either> i don't want to be a statistic.

LMAO you aint lien bro! Im not trying to be a statistic either!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
after taking my superdrol last night i did a bicep workout since that is the only part of my body not raging sore right now and didn't notice anything different from normal yet,
this is roughly what my workout was:

warm up cardio and light lifting

barbell curl 35 lb in each hand 4sets
30lb for arnold curls 4 sets
25lb hammer curls 5 sets
3 sets of pullups to failure (22/18/12)

NOTE: there has also been a change of plans, the test en i though i had, my source just told me he ACTUALLY has some "test-250" that is basically like sustanabol 250, aka: a blend of tests
this is NOT ideal for me and is NOT what i wanted, :twisted:

i have been doing research and it seems like since this has test Prop in it i will now have to pin EOD which sucks, I'll get back to everyone about the exact contents and esters of each test in this blend i have.

CAN I FRONTLOAD A TEST BLEND (TAKE A LARGE INITIAL DOSE) WITHOUT GETTING BAD SIDES FROM THE EXCESSIVE TEST PROP?

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
Ok, first i want to say that i do ALOT of cross training besides weight lifting including rock climbing, mixed martial arts and kayaking. so alot of the comments here will be harder to quantify and generally i lift weights four days a week and do everything else the rest of the time. I eat more than most families of four (all relatively clean) and sleeping AT LEAST 10 hours a night (gotta love vacation!)

I have decided to run the superdrol for till December 26th and then starting the test where i will continue the superdrol until i have taken it for 4 weeks, i will NOT be frontloading the test because what i have now is a test blend and dont want the prop and phenylprop to kick me in the dick and i'm using SD anyway

I am super excited about the superdrol! i am three days in @ 20mg ED and i must say i have certainly noticed a difference, i'll try to get some picks in the next few days.

POSITIVE:my veins are more apparent and the pumps are starting to get crazy! plus the muscles in my abs and obliques are already more apparent. i started the cycle at 167lbs and now am at 172 althouh i'm sure much of this is glycogen and water, its hard to explain but my whole body feels a little pumped all the time and my whole body feels much harder! so far i like that!

NEGATIVE: i am getting weird pains around my joints, when i ice them they are fine, it feels like the little supporting muscles are getting pumped up to much, did legs the other day and got a cramp in my quad right above my knee, fealt like i hurt it or something but then after massaging it, 5 minutes later i was fine and carried on with squats. my lower back hurts a bit around my liver and kidneys, and i've begun to break out a little (which i'm super prone to), i get headaches if i dont eat enough pretty bad and mild lethargy, overall much more mild thatn M1t though

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
three days into the superdrol and i am definately noticing its effects now
i have been eating everything in sight, no burgers and candy though, but lots of carbs and tons of whey shakes, aiming for 3500 calories but not getting there yet, tryin to keep it clean if possible

did back today:
just starting back in the gym after barely working out for 2 weeks due to finals so didn't go super heavy on most exercises, i'll took some pics and i'll post em up in the next few days

pullups to fail
22/20/13

Lat pull down 12reps/150lbs,10/160,10/160,8/170

cable rows
12/80,10/90,10/90,8/110

reverse curls (started to hurt my elbows)
12/30,12/35,8/40,14/35

upright rows
12/60,10/70,10/70,8/70

and did some slow arnold curls for pump

i am so damn excited to start the test! will be interesting to see how it works with the superdrol at the same time!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
ok guys time for a serious update,

I took my first shot of test today! i was so fcukin excited i stared at my quad for a good 5 minutes, then just stuck that sucker, little sore now but was super easy once it broke the skin, slid right in, aspirated and became a level 3 drug user according to the government:icon_lol:!
cant wait for this stuff to kick in especially the prop with the superdrol for the next two weeks! by the way, the actual breakdown of the blend i have is:

it is pet pharma

prop 30mg
phenylprop 60 mg
isocap 60mg
decan 100mg

i'm a little bummed cause the bottles look a little underfilled and its mex gear so probably underdosed as well :(, also not even the type of test i wanted, time to look for a new source......
I guess i'll just do two shots a week till i run out and we will see if its underfilled
also will most likely end it with a three week cycle of SD at 10 mg a day then start pct

176lbs AFTER my leg workout today!
dont think i've put on any bf either, i seem to be more vascular but hard to tell, i've been eating like a pig as well and not very clean these last few days, one thing for sure, everyone from my parents to my buddies have all commented on how i look like i've put on some weight, thats good enough for me!

day before christmas did a one hour full body blitz workout and have noticed a good increase in my arobic capacity, was only taking 30 second breaks between supersetting opposing muscle groups and, while i was sweating an amazing amount, those last few reps that i usually just squeeze out i was pumping out like nothing

today finally did legs, will really be much more consistent in my workouts now that christmas is over
10 minute cardio warmup followed by 5 minutes of deep stretching

(the weights may not seem like alot, but keep in mind i have a rebuilt ACL and had surgery just a few years ago)

squats 15reps/145lbs, 10/175, 8/215, 8/225, 6/235 (new personal best since knee surgery!)

calf machine: 15/90, 10/135, 8/145, 6/145
followed by
donkey calf raises: 10/

squats on smith machine with legs 2 feet out in front of me and done reeeallll slow and painful
15/145, 12/145,12/145

leg extension machine (per leg): 10/55,8/65,8/75,6/75,

hamstring curls(per leg)
10/55, 8/60 then someone stole my machine and i was in a hurry

then supersetted the "schoolgirl" inner and outer thigh machines at 120lbs for 4 sets of each

drank a coconut water drink while working out to try to help with the SD pumps in my lowerback, which where CRIPPLING on my squats, other negative sides include: light acne on my back and occasional headaches plus my elbows have been aching since the SD, which i have never fealt before

other than that its great! tons of energy/libido and i feel very focused and positive all the time, complete opposite of m1t which makes you want to burn your neighbors house down and cough up your kidneys.

chest tomorrow............

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
good to see things are looking up right now, bro. just stay consistent. i'm running my first real cycle also right now which is very similar to yours: wk 1-12 test enan 750mg, wk 1-4 sd 20,20,30,30mg. i'm on day 16 right now and am up ~20lbs but i'm quite bloated around the midsection, my joints were KILLING me tonight during my workout (had to cut it short), and my nips are puffy and sensitive. i'm not meaning to scare you, but be prepared for anything because i had no sides until about 4-5 days ago. hopefully you'll respond better than i have, side-effects wise. i still wouldn't trade these gains for anything though :nutkick:

be careful and best of luck!

-Brandon

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
thanks bro, i've been super paranoid about side effects the whole time, i swear every damn time i look in the mirror i feel like my hair is falling out, i've got lots of joint issues also so i will be VERY careful not to go too heavy and hurt myself again. so far i've been remarkably side free aside from some acne when i first started and some crazy back pumps, still amazing myself with gains and strength also, i swear i put weight on the bar thinking i'll barely be able to do a few and then just pound out like 15 reps easy! SD rules!
=============
did chest today!
exercise order got screwed up cause it was so busy, still developing my starting weights in my workout logs so i started a bit too light on many of these,

5 minute cardio warmup
10minutes stretching

incline bench
45lbs/25 reps, 95/20, 135/15, 155/9, 165/8

decline bench
90/20, 135/12, 145/10,

flat bench
135/14, 155/10, 175/8, 195/6

cable press
70/10, 80/10, 80/8, 80/10

flyes with machine
10/120 10/130 8/150 6/150

pushups to fail

33/28/24/12

weight AFTER workout 178lbs:jaw:!!!

11 days in and up 11 lbs, plus i feel GREAT ALL THE TIME! still virtually no serious side effects at all.

i wish i still had my exact blood numbers around for everyone so i could compare them before and after, but if nothing else at least this log will help to serve as another example of what SD does and also perhaps some of my trials and tribulations of this cycle may help someone else making my same mistakes

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
by the way, wanker, are you keeping a log anywhere?? i would be very interested to track your progress and any issues you run into, as your about a week ahead of me,

brogers

Awards
  • Established
I'm interested to see how finasteride affects your progress (especially strength).

Having just done my last shot on my cycle, I can say the only bad side effect was joint pain, which may have been due to aromasin, so be easy on the AI's and take care of your joints.

Nice progress so far.

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
by the way, wanker, are you keeping a log anywhere?? i would be very interested to track your progress and any issues you run into, as your about a week ahead of me,
no, actually i'm not keeping a log, but i will most certainly post a summary in the cycle section when all is said and done. i'll definitely keep you up to date if i run into any problems, just as a heads up though.

here's a hamburger :burger:

EDIT: also, i messed up on my previous post. i counted an extra week on my calendar because i'm a dumbass, so i'm actually only a few days ahead of you. lol i'm currently on day 17...

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
cool wanker, please keep us in the know!

========

Ok, first complaint of this cycle, the backpumps are getting crazy, pretty much all the time and are pretty uncomfortable
does anyone know WHY this happens? this never happened on m1t or on anything else for that matter, is it possible that the methylated product is causing the liver to release IGF and it is causing a localized reaction in the lower back??:wtf:
Ive also heard that the traps and lats have more ar receptors than any other muscles, but then i would think it would happen with all aas??
i really wish i knew why this happens?!?

other than that though, since the shot my libido is crazy! feel like i'm 16 again!
the lady is loving the attention as well!

hockeyguy77

Awards
doesnt the FINASTERIDE hold back some of the gains u would be getting with the sd. And also where did u get the FINASTERIDE i am looking for a good deal on it

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
i'm sure the finasteride will limit my gains a bit, but may also make PCT easier and its worth it to keep my hairline also, i believe the board sponsors have it but not for human use.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
OUCH!

i took my second shot into my bicep and GODDAMNIT! it hurts pretty bad, like a moderate cramp or something that doesn't go away,

is this the test prop and phenylprop? i cant believe some of you bros take 250mg shots of test prop, this is not even 100mg and it hurts like a bitch, the first one hurt in my quad but not this damn bad! OUCH!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
i took my second shot into my bicep and GODDAMNIT! it hurts pretty bad, like a moderate cramp or something that doesn't go away,

is this the test prop and phenylprop? i cant believe some of you bros take 250mg shots of test prop, this is not even 100mg and it hurts like a bitch, the first one hurt in my quad but not this damn bad! OUCH!

lol.. who uses Prop at 250mg/ml? I'd like to talk to this god. That's a pretty high concentration for Prop. 100mg-125mg/ml is average IME.

Vet grade "sust" and most Vet grade products are pretty painful from what I hear. I don't mess with Vet gear.

Also bro, I wouldn't shoot painful gear in your biceps, calves, or quads.. just a heads up. :)

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
lol.. who uses Prop at 250mg/ml? I'd like to talk to this god. That's a pretty high concentration for Prop. 100mg-125mg/ml is average IME.

Vet grade "sust" and most Vet grade products are pretty painful from what I hear. I don't mess with Vet gear.

Also bro, I wouldn't shoot painful gear in your biceps, calves, or quads.. just a heads up. :)
i think he was just referring to straight amounts, not the concentrations, but i could be wrong.

also ubiquitous, about prop, when people refer to "prop pain" do they mean the pain is immediately upon injection, soon afterwards, or the kind of pain that swells and lingers for days (like when one shoots too fast)?

sean taylor

sean taylor

West Coast Highland Athlete
Awards
  • Established
Hey neverstop, are you taking Taurine? That helps alot with the back pumps from the SD

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
have heard some weird stuff about taurine so havn't used it, i have been eating at least a few bannanas a day although i admit i haven't been drinking enough water, although i have been eating and absolutely insane amount, sort of a eat-everything-within-armsreach sort of deal,

breakfast: 6 eggs, 2 slices chees, an avocado, 5 pieces bacon, a yogurt, bannana and protein shake

so last night did chest

weighed in at 181, maybe put on 1-2% bf, nipples have become a little sore but not puffy, only are sore if i push on em, so started .5mg arimidex with 50mg clomid, the test has DEFINATELY kicked in and i can feel it, i really love it with the superdrol, the pumps are absolutely amazing and each workout i have is the best of my life until my next one! i feel powerful and confident all day with an amazing sense of well-being all day, feel like i could kick the worlds ass!
i set a new personal best on bench last night of 235! on every single exercise besides incline bench i set a new personal best! i thought i couldn't even do it, then put if up and did 3 reps! i swear, every single workout i set a new personal best and the pumps are so crazy feels like my skin is going to tear!:twisted: ,

Negatives: i feel like my cardio has gone through the floor, i get winded so easy now and my body pumps up so fast it makes even carrying my groceries difficult sometime.
other than the slightly sore to the touch nipples, i have not noticable side effects, no acne or aggression, slight trouble getting to sleep but hard to no why that is

off to do legs!

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
just realized my log is missing a few workouts and some pics, i'll post em up as soon as i get the film developed,

just for the record, i got pretty drunk on new years also, so took new years day off and the day after, i know, i know..........had like 5 drinks, fealt like hell the next day, probably put a fist sized hole in my liver also, the things a truly hot blonde will make you do..........:jaw:was probably worth it even if it cost me a few years off my life:)

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
did legs yesterday and it was pretty amazing

i'll just post my max weights done:

squats: 225X6 (damn knee injury set me back on squats, should be doing more)
(my back pumped up so bad i was having trouble walking)
leg extension: 180lbsX10
hamstring curls 140X9
straight leg deadlifts:145X10(back was killing me!)
calf raises with machine you sit down on: 135X10
calf raises with donkey machine:
whole stack 250 or soX10 reps

i plan to go heavier as i gain confidence that i wont hurt myself with the weight i'm doing, as you can see by my rep numbers i could be going heavier but am trying to be as safe as posisble with this cycle,

weight after workout: 181lbs

Gary46080

Awards
Why not quads? I've shot pretty much everything into my quads at one time or another. If you are shooting prop EOD or even ED and aren't hitting quads, calves or biceps then what are you left with? Just glutes, delts and tris? I like to give at least 7 days between injections at the same site.

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
sorry guys for laggin on my log, i got really sick and then someone rear ended me and totaled my car so i've been real busy, probably going to cut this one off since the car wreck fuggin hurt and my shoulder have been sore ever since, :(
\
at least i was making some pretty good gains!

Wanker527

Wanker527

Awards
damn, sorry to hear that man. i hope everything works out okay for you whatever you decide.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Why not quads? I've shot pretty much everything into my quads at one time or another. If you are shooting prop EOD or even ED and aren't hitting quads, calves or biceps then what are you left with? Just glutes, delts and tris? I like to give at least 7 days between injections at the same site.
No Gary, you are left with Traps, Lats, Ventroglutes, Glutes, Delts.. I don't like shooting Prop in my Triceps either.

I say don't shoot Quads because if he doesn't fare well with Prop, then he will walk like a Pimp for a few days.. I especially hate shooting painful gear there.. any other compound, cool, but not painful ****... obviously his bicep can't take it.. I wouldn't venture to other extremeties.

Last edited:

neverstop

Awards
  • Established
pullin the plug on this cycle/log guys, unfortunately i have a weird full body soreness since the wreck and my shoulder took a beating, this whole cycle seemed cursed since the beginning but sucks to have to cut it short, i still gained about 10lbs though and lost some BF, so at least it wasn't a total waste, i'm still waiting three weeks from my last shot to start PCT, any mods who want to delete the whole shebang have my blessing if you want to,

thanks for all your help guys, hopefully my next cycle will be better!