4AD/Max LMG/TRN

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
On day 2 of Methoxy-TRN. Just wanted to get a log started up since TRN is new.

Stats:

193 pounds
5'11'

Plan:

Week 1: 4-AD 600-700mg transdermal + Activate beta (20 caps) + Max LMG 75mg - Completed
Week 2: 4-AD + Activate (15 caps) + Max LMG 50 mg - Completed
Week 3: 4-AD + Max LMG 50 mg + Methoxy TRN 3 mg
Week 3: 4-AD + Max LMG 25 mg (or dropped) + Methoxy TRN 3 mg
Week 4: 4-AD + Methoxy TRN 3-4,5 mg

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Goal:

Get over 200 with a visible loss of bf%. At about 10% right now, 32 inch waist.

Diet:
Slowly raising caloires, averaging about 3,000 a day right now. Took Melting Point beta at 6 per day, waiting for TTA. Will either switch to 1 g TTA or 2 MP. Since the effect is over time, my diet will become less clean and higher calorie deep into weeks 3 and 4.

Training:
4 day a week split, I will switch to a more frequent push/pull split in weeks 3 and 4.

Other Suppliments:
basics(multi,fish/flax,seasamin,milk thistle,nac...), MP/TTA. No Longer taking Activate. Have nolva, clomid, atd, Activate final and Retain.

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Looks like a nice cycle. That 4-AD should hopefully keep your libido up while stacking those progestins. I had great results with Max LMG alone but it killed my libido. Wish that 4-AD was still around.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
You boys better watch that stuff if you want to stay around here. Bobo and MattD are don't want source posting here at all.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
You boys better watch that stuff if you want to stay around here. Bobo and MattD are don't want source posting here at all.
Yeah, no need for that. Either you have 1st ban products or you dont. Anyway, I am definatley feeling "on". Too early to tell, but I see some leaning out. Going to work legs tomorrow, probably will check weight.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, no need for that. Either you have 1st ban products or you dont. Anyway, I am definatley feeling "on". Too early to tell, but I see some leaning out. Going to work legs tomorrow, probably will check weight.
you will notice a serious strength increase by the 4th day (maybe earlier since you got the "juices" flowin allready) and by week 2 with the m-trn youll be shattin yourself with in gym performance.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Just got back from working legs. Weight is at 195.

Strength - not weight jumps, but stength did not drop from set to set

Endurance - Way up, extra reps to each set, especially the late ones

Energy is great, but I am applying the transdermal 4-AD pretty heavy. Sleep wasn't too great last night.

oli200

Awards
How did you find using activate whilst on cycle? were you able to notice a difference?

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
this cycle looks like quest for gyno to me. two progestins and 4ad, my chest is getting better just thinking about it.

though you might now be prone to gyno so my only advise is to watch out and keep a SERM close.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Chest & Tris. Up to about 197,

Strength is up, sets are up, pumps are huge. Looking fuller already. Its become hard to stay asleep as I am waking up a half hour before I have to for some reason.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
How did you find using activate whilst on cycle? were you able to notice a difference?
4-AD seemed to kick in quicker. Bloat wasn't & isn't bad at all. I probably became leaner around the lower abs. The effects were more pronounced, since 4-AD does little by itself. I'm taking these weeks off Activate before I go back on.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Wieght is steady. Very tired, but having trouble sleeping. Calves/Cardio was yesterday. Did a push workout again today. Strength and endurance are way up. Having trouble getting the calories down, but I will have to up them next week.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Day off yesterday. Shoulders today, pumps were intense, needed some extra time in between sets because of it. Haven't chaecked weight. Seem to have extra weight around the lower abs, I am hoping it is water from the gram of TTA each day.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Sleep is still off, I have all the time in the world in the morning, but still wake up early and cant get back to sleep.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Busy time, weight is steady at 200. Strength has climbed in the workouts over the past few days. Sleep is really becoming a problem to the point where I feel it is holding back results. Recent nights have been as bad as 6 hours, very unusual for me. Noticing a feeling of increased core temp. Moreso than when I just used Melting Point. It becomes noticeable a few times a day

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
On another note, I tried my SuperCarb beta in both oatmeal and all bran. I find it very satiating. I will pronably use it only occasionally because of this. My appetite is still down.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Ate something bad and got a stomach virus:mad:. Went to see the doctor, all fluids today, might try to end the day with a chicken breast. Workouts have been good, strength is unreal, weight still at 200 (before today). I am definately ready to see this end.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
The side effects have been bad even before I got sick. Occasional headaches and back pain. The heated sensation and sweating is getting annoying and getting the virus didnt help at all.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Sorry for not updating, the holidays and getting sick were very time consuming. Anyway, I have been off for a week. As soon as I felt healthy enough to raise my calories again, i did. Got up to 200, now at 198.

I am currently taking a double dose of Activate, Hexatropin, Melting Point at 8 caps a day, ATD and Retain. My metabolism must be pretty high right now, I am feel so hot all the time. It has been really uncomfortable.

Good strength, ok weight gain, hated the sides even with a lot of 4-AD

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigFatPanda Anabolics 47
Wedgylx Anabolics 0
methyl-D Anabolics 142
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0