M-tryin M-TRN

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    M-tryin M-TRN


    so im plannin on runnin M-TRN and have been since last monday and a few have asked if im gonna keep a log, so ive decided to give in and do so.

    i dont plan on doin a full blown super detailed log but mostly feelings, whats working for me and progress made.
    who knows though i might get down and post it all, it'll help keep me on track and focused but we'll have to see.

    Proposed Cycle

    Im plannin on doing a little limit pushing and seeing how things go for me since i ran a PP, Prostan, SD 6 weeks cycle and everything wsa gravy, but the final cycle length and what it is composed of is purely dependant upon the blood test results that should be coming in a couple weeks regarding M-TRN. so here it is.

    (DONE) wk1 Meo-Trn 4.5mg ed
    wk 2 Meo-Trn 3mg ed
    wks 3-4 Meo-Trn 3mg ed, MaxLMG 75mg ed
    wks 5-6 MaxLMG 75mg ed, PP 10/20mg
    wks 7-8 PP 30/20mg

    with all the rumors of gyno with MaxLMG and tren ace and my personal history with gyno i have decided to take 50mg ATD ED and see how it works.

    like i was saying what i end up running is up in the air and will be decided as more info comes in. i might end up running just M-TRN and MaxLMG, or might end up using MaxLMG more like a bridge (and ran by itself for 2 weeks) between the 2 methyls and extending the cycle to 10 weeks instead of using it for a transition.

    suggestions, comments and criticism is appreciated.

    GOALS

    ill mostly be working on legs and upper body recomp this cycle cause boarding is coming up soon, once that starts though ill be going into full blown bulk cause when i board alot i get a ton of "heavy cardio" and im seriously in better shape during the winter then the summer.

    Im running @ 200-400 kcals above what i normally run off cycle and wil be increasing with weight gains. i will not be posting my every meal and the breakdown but ill prob start posting my daily macros.

    WEEK 1

    M-TRN is the real deal, this stuff kicks in fast and strong. strength is off the hook and endurance is outta contol. not tired whatsoever even during really tough workouts. im up 5 lbs allready but i suppose its mostly glycogen retention as my muslces look nice and full (not really pumped though) but im not all bloated so im guessing there is minimum water retention.

    Quote Originally Posted by diplomats
    Oh **** Poopy i did not know you were already on m-trn. Cool i cant wait to try this stuff bro. so can you elaborate on the strength gains?
    Well i can tell what its been like but i cant tell you what ive moved from cause i dont really keep track of what i lift (i know i really need to for progressions sake) but i do know ive added at least 10 lbs to every excersize and its crazy cause ill get to the end of a set and starting to tell my self "ok push it one more time, dig deep and hit it one more time" then i proceed to do it 3 or 4 more times and stop cause im scarin myself and dont want to hurt myself. that kinda strength. its tight.

    during w/o's i get an awesome pump but havent seen an "all the time pump" yet.

    SIDES

    the sides are another story, acne is getting bad and fast, and like i said i was ACNE FREE before and throughout my PP cycle and its PCT, plus yesterday i got my first in gym back pump.... not fun. ive got the ones from SD or M1T but they were mild from sitting too long and the kind that just makes you feel like you gotta crack your back. this one though was the full out kick ya in the spine the punch ya in the kidney kinda pump, not cool. so as you can see from my suggested cycle above i will be lowering my dosage to 3mg ed (2 caps) and adding another bannana too.

    well im open to questions and comments, i hope anything i post is benificial and if you have a specific question dont be afraid to ask as im not shy and here to help.

  2. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    so im plannin on runnin M-TRN and have been since last monday and a few have asked if im gonna keep a log, so ive decided to give in and do so.

    i dont plan on doin a full blown super detailed log but mostly feelings, whats working for me and progress made.
    who knows though i might get down and post it all, it'll help keep me on track and focused but we'll have to see.

    Proposed Cycle

    Im plannin on doing a little limit pushing and seeing how things go for me since i ran a PP, Prostan, SD 6 weeks cycle and everything wsa gravy, but the final cycle length and what it is composed of is purely dependant upon the blood test results that should be coming in a couple weeks regarding M-TRN. so here it is.

    (DONE) wk1 Meo-Trn 4.5mg ed
    wk 2 Meo-Trn 3mg ed
    wks 3-4 Meo-Trn 3mg ed, MaxLMG 75mg ed
    wks 5-6 MaxLMG 75mg ed, PP 10/20mg
    wks 7-8 PP 30/20mg

    with all the rumors of gyno with MaxLMG and tren ace and my personal history with gyno i have decided to take 50mg ATD ED and see how it works.

    like i was saying what i end up running is up in the air and will be decided as more info comes in. i might end up running just M-TRN and MaxLMG, or might end up using MaxLMG more like a bridge (and ran by itself for 2 weeks) between the 2 methyls and extending the cycle to 10 weeks instead of using it for a transition.

    suggestions, comments and criticism is appreciated.

    GOALS

    ill mostly be working on legs and upper body recomp this cycle cause boarding is coming up soon, once that starts though ill be going into full blown bulk cause when i board alot i get a ton of "heavy cardio" and im seriously in better shape during the winter then the summer.

    Im running @ 200-400 kcals above what i normally run off cycle and wil be increasing with weight gains. i will not be posting my every meal and the breakdown but ill prob start posting my daily macros.

    WEEK 1

    M-TRN is the real deal, this stuff kicks in fast and strong. strength is off the hook and endurance is outta contol. not tired whatsoever even during really tough workouts. im up 5 lbs allready but i suppose its mostly glycogen retention as my muslces look nice and full (not really pumped though) but im not all bloated so im guessing there is minimum water retention.

    Well i can tell what its been like but i cant tell you what ive moved from cause i dont really keep track of what i lift (i know i really need to for progressions sake) but i do know ive added at least 10 lbs to every excersize and its crazy cause ill get to the end of a set and starting to tell my self "ok push it one more time, dig deep and hit it one more time" then i proceed to do it 3 or 4 more times and stop cause im scarin myself and dont want to hurt myself. that kinda strength. its tight.

    during w/o's i get an awesome pump but havent seen an "all the time pump" yet.

    SIDES

    the sides are another story, acne is getting bad and fast, and like i said i was ACNE FREE before and throughout my PP cycle and its PCT, plus yesterday i got my first in gym back pump.... not fun. ive got the ones from SD or M1T but they were mild from sitting too long and the kind that just makes you feel like you gotta crack your back. this one though was the full out kick ya in the spine the punch ya in the kidney kinda pump, not cool. so as you can see from my suggested cycle above i will be lowering my dosage to 3mg ed (2 caps) and adding another bannana too.

    well im open to questions and comments, i hope anything i post is benificial and if you have a specific question dont be afraid to ask as im not shy and here to help.
    Poopy im runnin m-trn as well. This is by far my fav oral , cept for the 1-ad when i first got into this stuff. The pumps are crazy, im like 4 days into this stuff and my strengh is already thru the roof. I was scarring my self as well. Pumps are still here and its been about 2 hours since the last time i was at the gym and looked at the clock. This is a cutter with MP as well so for strength to be up like this is rediculous. Ill check my weight tonight. I was at 195 or so last time i checked it which was at day 2 basically.

    Good luck with ur cycle poopy. Also if you dont mind me askin, how long did you take from PCT of the 6 weeker till now?
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  3. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2153
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Nice intro, POOPS.

    I'll be curious to see if the strength gains stay with you.
    Last edited by Beowulf; 11-21-2005 at 06:33 PM.
    •   
       

  4. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    Nice intro, clipse.

    I'll be curious to see if the strength gains stay with you.
    huh? do you mean nice intro poopy? ah well.

    as for the other question, i think i finished up my cycle PCT around the 1st or 2nd and its been like 2 or 3 weeks since then, you do the math. lol. i know its a little close but i plan on this being my last cycle till prob next september when i get finished with the summer work, i always fall behind during the summer cause of how busy i am so no point in cycling during that time. i hate it.

    as for the strength gains, i tend to keep most strength gains while on, i think the only one i havent been able to do it with would be with M1T. PP was awesome in the strength department as well and i managed to keep all the gains made in the strength section, SD too. we'll see though. cant wait to see how far this one goes in the following weeks as its strong ish.
  5. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2153
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    That is what I said ^
  6. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yea im hopin my strength gains stay as i cut. Its not a sever cut but since im on m tren and ryan said its a great recomp and so is tren ace and the like i figured id eat a little above maintenance, and add in the MP which last time didnt eat any of my muscle and i lost a good bit of fat. So i think ill like this cycle quite well.

    I probly wont keep a log as its hard for me to update regularily with whats goin on as i forget and so fourth but i will let everyone know how it went when im done.

    And yes poopy is it some strong stuff!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  7. New Member
    MrBiggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%

    Nice cycle poopy def keep us posted.

    are you sweating a lot?
  8. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBiggs
    Nice cycle poopy def keep us posted.

    are you sweating a lot?
    NA. someone else asked if i did with PP too, is this a common thing to have happen with androgens? well no i dont sweat a ton regardless, in fact almost not at all, but i have noticed some sweating (more then normal which is usually none).

    why you ask?
  9. New Member
    MrBiggs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    54
    Rep Power
    139
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    82.98%

    I noticed you said that your not bloated was wondering if it was due to excess sweating
  10. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10633
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    huh? do you mean nice intro poopy? ah well.

    as for the other question, i think i finished up my cycle PCT around the 1st or 2nd and its been like 2 or 3 weeks since then, you do the math. lol. i know its a little close but i plan on this being my last cycle till prob next september when i get finished with the summer work, i always fall behind during the summer cause of how busy i am so no point in cycling during that time. i hate it.

    as for the strength gains, i tend to keep most strength gains while on, i think the only one i havent been able to do it with would be with M1T. PP was awesome in the strength department as well and i managed to keep all the gains made in the strength section, SD too. we'll see though. cant wait to see how far this one goes in the following weeks as its strong ish.
    Cutting it a bit close eh here poopy??
  11. Senior Member
    quigs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,252
    Rep Power
    10633
    Level
    26
    Lv. Percent
    96.79%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    NA. someone else asked if i did with PP too, is this a common thing to have happen with androgens? well no i dont sweat a ton regardless, in fact almost not at all, but i have noticed some sweating (more then normal which is usually none).

    why you ask?
    Increased sweating is a common side with tren.
  12. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ya i understand, although i think the only thing thats ever made me bloated would be M1T and even that wasnt all that bad. the acne that im encountering on the other hand has never been worse then it is right now, i hope it subsides with the change in dosage.
  13. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by quigs
    Cutting it a bit close eh here poopy??
    yes on paper it looks to be quite close. (now its time for the lame excuse) my last cycle went off without a hitch and i felt great throughout, PCT was a cintch and i "felt" to back in the full swing of things 2 weeks into PCT and bloods been coming back great for others coming off of similar cycles running similar ancilleraries, so this coupled with the fact that i want to get into great shape for the snowbaording season made me push this cycle a month ahead of planned. it will be my last cycle for quite a while and if i end up running the PP then ill go give my doc a heart attack and check blood first.
  14. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Today during my workout i was sweating up a pretty good sweat. I didnt know if it was from the MP i had taken or the tren but i was def. sweating up a storm. Felt good tho.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  15. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Today during my workout i was sweating up a pretty good sweat. I didnt know if it was from the MP i had taken or the tren but i was def. sweating up a storm. Felt good tho.
    ya who knows, matter of fact ive been taking AX rampage the past couple days also and i still havent noticed any huge body temp change, kinda odd.
  16. New Member
    Unclemikejones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    Poopy thats extreme
  17. Registered User
    Neuromancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    954
    Rep Power
    616
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    79.87%

    Hey Poopy, try adding about 5 grams of taurine ED. It should really help with the back pumps. Nearly alleviates high dose dbol back pumps for me.
  18. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ya if they persist then ill do so, it was kinda my own stupid fault, i was doin bi's and went to go do some pullups between excersizes and cramped my back up imediately, it was cool.
  19. Board Sponsor
    Apowerz6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    36
    Posts
    2,106
    Rep Power
    1168
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    66.45%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    def add taurine it will help, also up your water intake.
  20. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Unclemikejones
    Poopy thats extreme
    "THATS EXTREME!"
  21. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    def add taurine it will help, also up your water intake.
    water intake is definately not a problem. and it would be near impossible for me to get more then i currently do, wich is like 5-8 liters a day.
  22. New Member
    Unclemikejones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Posts
    43
    Rep Power
    132
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    81.06%

    drink more water
  23. Superman
    Manu20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    2177
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks for the log poopy....sounds good so far.
  24. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Just a quick note. I wont be doing every day entries but most days I'll note how things are going and the like, questions asked will be answered ASAP but I'll be going outta state today and will have limited computer access.

    DAY 8

    I hit legs last night and I'm still impressed with the strength and endurance given by this supp. I was able to push myself harder and further then planned and get my w/o finished in 3/4th the normal time.

    One thing of note is across the last 2 days I seem to have leaned up considerably. I started taking AX rampage 2 times a day but I dont think that this can fully account for the quick recomposition. I weighed in @ 181lbs last night wich is only 1 lb above starting weight and 3 lbs less then I was 2 days ago.

    Good news is most of the acne has cleared up with only 2 days of a lower dosage and all the strength is still present, so maybe for some a 3mg dosage will be a sufficient starting dosage. We will have to see how the cycle progresses to decide wether I do or do not bump back up to 4.5mg, but I'm trying to avoid sides like the plague even at a sacrifice to any possible gains.

    Today will be an off day since I'm flying but I will try to post an update after tomorrows w/o.
  25. New Member
    JonasDavidsson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    191
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

    do you have any before pics?nice log bro,keep it up!
  26. Registered User
    Beowulf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    3,430
    Rep Power
    2153
    Level
    42
    Lv. Percent
    64.23%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I forget how many caps come per bottle. Considering the apparent strength, maybe 1 bottle would be enough to kickstart or close a different cycle.
  27. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    662
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Hey poopy, just wanted to say good luck with your cycle. Hopefully the sides wont get too bad, and that is probably a good idea to lower the dosage, as it seems that you respond well to this being it that you are allready getting good gains, but also the sides. Good luck, Iwill be following this, and stay safe !
  28. Registered User
    swole210's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,088
    Rep Power
    662
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    10.33%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by poopypants
    Just a quick note. I wont be doing every day entries but most days I'll note how things are going and the like, questions asked will be answered ASAP but I'll be going outta state today and will have limited computer access.

    DAY 8

    I hit legs last night and I'm still impressed with the strength and endurance given by this supp. I was able to push myself harder and further then planned and get my w/o finished in 3/4th the normal time.

    One thing of note is across the last 2 days I seem to have leaned up considerably. I started taking AX rampage 2 times a day but I dont think that this can fully account for the quick recomposition. I weighed in @ 181lbs last night wich is only 1 lb above starting weight and 3 lbs less then I was 2 days ago.

    Good news is most of the acne has cleared up with only 2 days of a lower dosage and all the strength is still present, so maybe for some a 3mg dosage will be a sufficient starting dosage. We will have to see how the cycle progresses to decide wether I do or do not bump back up to 4.5mg, but I'm trying to avoid sides like the plague even at a sacrifice to any possible gains.

    Today will be an off day since I'm flying but I will try to post an update after tomorrows w/o.
    I know tren will lean you out, but do you think the added ATD you threw in there is also helping you lean out quicker as well. I know ATD made me lean out pretty good.
  29. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,008
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.38%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Theres 90 caps in a bottle Beo. It would be perfect to jump start a cycle. The strength is outa this world. My first "virgin" cycle my strength wasnt even this good.

    I have a feelin tho that some of my strength will leave tho come PCT but as long as it leans me out and i keep 95% of my gains ill be happy!
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  30. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    So I made the plane trip safely and quickly, flying is awesome. I just spent less in gas on air fare and traveled 10 hours distance in 2.5 .

    DAY 9
    Nothing real important to mention here since today was my off day and I didnt get to see any in gym results.

    I did notice however that today I seemed to be warm all day, not too sweaty just warm, like when on a thermo booster. Skin almost all cleared up, Id consider it problem solved, and no standing back pumps to speak of so hopefully it was a one time in gym thing (I didnt enjoy it).

    Another thing of note would be recovery. I seem to be almost fully recovered from yesterdays leg w/o, although I still am regaining strength. it always happens to me after legs, and the next day I feel like I have to rebuild my glycogen storage in my legs and walk like a retard for about 24 hours. so no soreness(unusual) but still not 100% (expected).

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT
    Theres 90 caps in a bottle Beo. It would be perfect to jump start a cycle. The strength is outa this world. My first "virgin" cycle my strength wasnt even this good.

    I have a feelin tho that some of my strength will leave tho come PCT but as long as it leans me out and i keep 95% of my gains ill be happy!
    I agree, with 90 caps per bottle and the possibility of the companies rec. dosage is higher then neccesary dosage (OH MY HEAVEN FORBID SOMTHING THAT BEATS THE PROMISES MADE) i think that one bottle is more then sufficient to start/finish off a cycle with a bang.

    Once again this really is a rediculously strong product. I thought the strength was off the hook with PP 2 weeks in and Ive probally reached that same state of progression already (strength wise) one week into M-TRN. As of right now though id still have to prefer PP all around (sense of well being, libido, insane strength and mass gains, nosides) but if I had to give an award for all out strength and endurance then this one wins hand over fist. I just hope its not as stong negatively as it has been positively thus far.

    I do agree about the ATD and I dont see how I have overlooked that. I really wonder what kind of sides Id be experiencing w/o that now,..... hopefully this doesnt lead to gyno for me or anyone else. (nock on wood ) but I figure I dont need that pesky estrogen so why not play it safe and take the posibility for gyno outta the picture. sorry if this skews the results for those not planning on using an ATD on cycle but I dont like having little girl nips.
  31. New Member
    Gokmog's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  153 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    177
    Rep Power
    508
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    44.3%

    Mr. Poopy Pants.. a question.. how much do you weigh?
  32. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    i currently weigh 181 lbs @ ~10-12%(?) body fat. ill be posting some pics soon so maybe i can get an opinion on this and as well as a good progression shot i found here while at the folks for the holidays and its right when i started working out.... holy **** i forgot what 40 lbs ago looked like!

    Also new news...

    DAY 10
    kind of a bust since i couldnt hit the gym today, no ride here meanwhile im in a city with memberships to 2 of its gyms.

    although i did manage to bust out pops BP machine and give it a whirl

    127/75 pulse 56bpm

    a little high on the bp but pulse is sitting fine and i really dont have a norm to compare it to since its never been mentioned to me by my doc as a point of concern. Im really diggen the recomp effects experienced thus far while on m-TRN but im really hoping for some more mass gains. ill be upping my Kcal intake to help accomadate this but not until im certain im in a situation to use it all (in otherwords not at my folks house) which will be mon.

    ill shoot the photos and try to post them tomorrow so you guys can all point and laugh then go get fat off your turkey.
  33. Superman
    Manu20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    4,076
    Rep Power
    2177
    Level
    43
    Lv. Percent
    52.62%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Sounds good so far bro...you feelin shut down yet like Ryan mentioned in his thread?
  34. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Manu20
    Sounds good so far bro...you feelin shut down yet like Ryan mentioned in his thread?
    ok this is the third time ive tried to post tonight and hopefully it'll work this time. grrrrrrrrrrr... grr.

    no sir i havent noticed an extreme shutdown but the signs are apparent, but considering i havent been too active as of late i cant really give you a full out opinion. but there has been no noticable shrinkage.

    ok now i cant even remember now what all i wrote before so im pissed so for the sake of humor ill post my oooooooold pics for a spice of progresion and wish i had more in between.

    i havent seen these photos since they were shot and developed and its rally hard to remember exactly what kind of progress ive made since i see myself every day but here they are...

    stats:

    hieght- 5'10.625" (same i think)
    weight- ~ 140lbs - 145lbs
    BF%- you tell me but its friggen LOW
    Arms- small (i think like 13.5 -14")
    legs- smaller
    chest- non-existant

    in fact the only things that were ok would be my stomach and my back wasnt too bad either from a couple years of wrestling. during wich i only weighed 129 and wasnt even a half inch in hight difference from the pics below so you could imagine the skinniness. i then graduated at the above stats and started lifting avantly. got up to and hovered around 160lbs-165lbs natty and couldnt break it for like 2 1/2 years when i had a custmer last august who told me about M1T and thank goodness he knew what he was talking about and suggested hawthornre berry for bp milk thistle for liver and a full and complete PCT consisting of 6-oxo.... what a joke. thankfully i dont take **** without mad study and although i still used 6-oxo it was in conjunction with a few other things and at a high dose. i then ran another and a M1T propietary stack, then a SD cycle last spring, got up to 175..... then summer work came and i lost it. dropped to 168lbs and got a little tire, aka a noticable loss of muscle. then this august i ran my PP, Prostan, SD cycle and got back up to 185lbs lost most of the tire and ended up with a Post PCT weight of 180 lbs. with that i'll show you were it started and post the now pics tomorrow (i really wish i had taken them before i started since there has allready been a noticable recomp and especially in my target area the legs).

    so here we go
  35. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Name:  front shot2 2002.jpg
Views: 344
Size:  137.5 KB

    Name:  front shot 2002.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  120.9 KB

    Name:  back shot 2002.jpg
Views: 184
Size:  71.5 KB

    Name:  back shot2 2002.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  138.8 KB
  36. Banned
    poopypants's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    9,204
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    60
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    holy friggen POO! they finally posted after like the millionth try..... and they still look wack. i aint seen any thing like this before. usually it either shows the full blown shot in the messege and ive seen others make a nice little thumbnail quote like thingy but non that post like this. weird. but if you click they get bigger at least. whew. that sucked.

    ok so let the bashing and jokes begin.... i wont be happy without a bill idol comment on my hair and anything else funny. you can see i actually had an ok base to work with and i have genetics to thank for that. welp ill be back on tomorrow to log my w/o experience and post some pics.
  37. Senior Member
    Knowbull's Avatar
    Stats
    4'6"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Posts
    1,754
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    18.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    No bashing or jokes, you are genetically and catagorically a cerebrotonic ectomorph. There is nothing wrong with that: you can still build muscle.
  38. New Member
    Atlas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    247
    Rep Power
    236
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    28.49%

    Will the real Slim Shady please stand up....LOL, just messing with you bro, you've done well cause I've seen your avatar over at AN.com! Hit me up at my email addie bro!
  39. Professional Member
    Grunt76's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  272 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Age
    47
    Posts
    3,131
    Rep Power
    1786
    Level
    39
    Lv. Percent
    22.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Awwww he's soooo cuuuuuute, all tiny and boyish. I feel like I should stand next to you all the time and be your protector.

    Seriously man, on these pics you look just like I did before I started lifting. Minus the hair...
  40. Registered User
    shootmeagain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    476
    Rep Power
    364
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    83.07%

    How are you feeling at the present time in the cycle?

    Energy? Mood?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Methoxy-Trn log
    By ryansm in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 346
    Last Post: 02-07-2006, 01:38 PM
  2. Methoxy-TRN Presale
    By stryder in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 11-18-2005, 04:56 PM
  3. ALRI Methoxy-TRN log
    By screwbol in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 11-05-2005, 09:26 PM
  4. ALRI Methoxy TRN?!
    By Grunt76 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 06:08 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in