M-tryin M-TRN

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so im plannin on runnin M-TRN and have been since last monday and a few have asked if im gonna keep a log, so ive decided to give in and do so.

i dont plan on doin a full blown super detailed log but mostly feelings, whats working for me and progress made.
who knows though i might get down and post it all, it'll help keep me on track and focused but we'll have to see.

Proposed Cycle

Im plannin on doing a little limit pushing and seeing how things go for me since i ran a PP, Prostan, SD 6 weeks cycle and everything wsa gravy, but the final cycle length and what it is composed of is purely dependant upon the blood test results that should be coming in a couple weeks regarding M-TRN. so here it is.

(DONE) wk1 Meo-Trn 4.5mg ed
wk 2 Meo-Trn 3mg ed
wks 3-4 Meo-Trn 3mg ed, MaxLMG 75mg ed
wks 5-6 MaxLMG 75mg ed, PP 10/20mg
wks 7-8 PP 30/20mg

with all the rumors of gyno with MaxLMG and tren ace and my personal history with gyno i have decided to take 50mg ATD ED and see how it works.

like i was saying what i end up running is up in the air and will be decided as more info comes in. i might end up running just M-TRN and MaxLMG, or might end up using MaxLMG more like a bridge (and ran by itself for 2 weeks) between the 2 methyls and extending the cycle to 10 weeks instead of using it for a transition.

suggestions, comments and criticism is appreciated.

GOALS

ill mostly be working on legs and upper body recomp this cycle cause boarding is coming up soon, once that starts though ill be going into full blown bulk cause when i board alot i get a ton of "heavy cardio" and im seriously in better shape during the winter then the summer.

Im running @ 200-400 kcals above what i normally run off cycle and wil be increasing with weight gains. i will not be posting my every meal and the breakdown but ill prob start posting my daily macros.

WEEK 1

M-TRN is the real deal, this stuff kicks in fast and strong. strength is off the hook and endurance is outta contol. not tired whatsoever even during really tough workouts. im up 5 lbs allready but i suppose its mostly glycogen retention as my muslces look nice and full (not really pumped though) but im not all bloated so im guessing there is minimum water retention.

Oh **** Poopy i did not know you were already on m-trn. Cool i cant wait to try this stuff bro. so can you elaborate on the strength gains?
Well i can tell what its been like but i cant tell you what ive moved from cause i dont really keep track of what i lift (i know i really need to for progressions sake) but i do know ive added at least 10 lbs to every excersize and its crazy cause ill get to the end of a set and starting to tell my self "ok push it one more time, dig deep and hit it one more time" then i proceed to do it 3 or 4 more times and stop cause im scarin myself and dont want to hurt myself. that kinda strength. its tight.

during w/o's i get an awesome pump but havent seen an "all the time pump" yet.

SIDES

the sides are another story, acne is getting bad and fast, and like i said i was ACNE FREE before and throughout my PP cycle and its PCT, plus yesterday i got my first in gym back pump.... not fun. ive got the ones from SD or M1T but they were mild from sitting too long and the kind that just makes you feel like you gotta crack your back. this one though was the full out kick ya in the spine the punch ya in the kidney kinda pump, not cool. so as you can see from my suggested cycle above i will be lowering my dosage to 3mg ed (2 caps) and adding another bannana too.

well im open to questions and comments, i hope anything i post is benificial and if you have a specific question dont be afraid to ask as im not shy and here to help.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so im plannin on runnin M-TRN and have been since last monday and a few have asked if im gonna keep a log, so ive decided to give in and do so.

i dont plan on doin a full blown super detailed log but mostly feelings, whats working for me and progress made.
who knows though i might get down and post it all, it'll help keep me on track and focused but we'll have to see.

Proposed Cycle

Im plannin on doing a little limit pushing and seeing how things go for me since i ran a PP, Prostan, SD 6 weeks cycle and everything wsa gravy, but the final cycle length and what it is composed of is purely dependant upon the blood test results that should be coming in a couple weeks regarding M-TRN. so here it is.

(DONE) wk1 Meo-Trn 4.5mg ed
wk 2 Meo-Trn 3mg ed
wks 3-4 Meo-Trn 3mg ed, MaxLMG 75mg ed
wks 5-6 MaxLMG 75mg ed, PP 10/20mg
wks 7-8 PP 30/20mg

with all the rumors of gyno with MaxLMG and tren ace and my personal history with gyno i have decided to take 50mg ATD ED and see how it works.

like i was saying what i end up running is up in the air and will be decided as more info comes in. i might end up running just M-TRN and MaxLMG, or might end up using MaxLMG more like a bridge (and ran by itself for 2 weeks) between the 2 methyls and extending the cycle to 10 weeks instead of using it for a transition.

suggestions, comments and criticism is appreciated.

GOALS

ill mostly be working on legs and upper body recomp this cycle cause boarding is coming up soon, once that starts though ill be going into full blown bulk cause when i board alot i get a ton of "heavy cardio" and im seriously in better shape during the winter then the summer.

Im running @ 200-400 kcals above what i normally run off cycle and wil be increasing with weight gains. i will not be posting my every meal and the breakdown but ill prob start posting my daily macros.

WEEK 1

M-TRN is the real deal, this stuff kicks in fast and strong. strength is off the hook and endurance is outta contol. not tired whatsoever even during really tough workouts. im up 5 lbs allready but i suppose its mostly glycogen retention as my muslces look nice and full (not really pumped though) but im not all bloated so im guessing there is minimum water retention.

Well i can tell what its been like but i cant tell you what ive moved from cause i dont really keep track of what i lift (i know i really need to for progressions sake) but i do know ive added at least 10 lbs to every excersize and its crazy cause ill get to the end of a set and starting to tell my self "ok push it one more time, dig deep and hit it one more time" then i proceed to do it 3 or 4 more times and stop cause im scarin myself and dont want to hurt myself. that kinda strength. its tight.

during w/o's i get an awesome pump but havent seen an "all the time pump" yet.

SIDES

the sides are another story, acne is getting bad and fast, and like i said i was ACNE FREE before and throughout my PP cycle and its PCT, plus yesterday i got my first in gym back pump.... not fun. ive got the ones from SD or M1T but they were mild from sitting too long and the kind that just makes you feel like you gotta crack your back. this one though was the full out kick ya in the spine the punch ya in the kidney kinda pump, not cool. so as you can see from my suggested cycle above i will be lowering my dosage to 3mg ed (2 caps) and adding another bannana too.

well im open to questions and comments, i hope anything i post is benificial and if you have a specific question dont be afraid to ask as im not shy and here to help.
Poopy im runnin m-trn as well. This is by far my fav oral , cept for the 1-ad when i first got into this stuff. The pumps are crazy, im like 4 days into this stuff and my strengh is already thru the roof. I was scarring my self as well. Pumps are still here and its been about 2 hours since the last time i was at the gym and looked at the clock. This is a cutter with MP as well so for strength to be up like this is rediculous. Ill check my weight tonight. I was at 195 or so last time i checked it which was at day 2 basically.

Good luck with ur cycle poopy. Also if you dont mind me askin, how long did you take from PCT of the 6 weeker till now?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Nice intro, POOPS.

I'll be curious to see if the strength gains stay with you.

Last edited:
poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice intro, clipse.

I'll be curious to see if the strength gains stay with you.
huh? do you mean nice intro poopy? ah well.

as for the other question, i think i finished up my cycle PCT around the 1st or 2nd and its been like 2 or 3 weeks since then, you do the math. lol. i know its a little close but i plan on this being my last cycle till prob next september when i get finished with the summer work, i always fall behind during the summer cause of how busy i am so no point in cycling during that time.:nutkick: i hate it.

as for the strength gains, i tend to keep most strength gains while on, i think the only one i havent been able to do it with would be with M1T. PP was awesome in the strength department as well and i managed to keep all the gains made in the strength section, SD too. we'll see though. cant wait to see how far this one goes in the following weeks as its strong ish.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea im hopin my strength gains stay as i cut. Its not a sever cut but since im on m tren and ryan said its a great recomp and so is tren ace and the like i figured id eat a little above maintenance, and add in the MP which last time didnt eat any of my muscle and i lost a good bit of fat. So i think ill like this cycle quite well.

I probly wont keep a log as its hard for me to update regularily with whats goin on as i forget and so fourth but i will let everyone know how it went when im done.

And yes poopy is it some strong stuff! :blink:

MrBiggs

Awards
Nice cycle poopy def keep us posted.

are you sweating a lot?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice cycle poopy def keep us posted.

are you sweating a lot?
NA. someone else asked if i did with PP too, is this a common thing to have happen with androgens? well no i dont sweat a ton regardless, in fact almost not at all, but i have noticed some sweating (more then normal which is usually none).

why you ask?

MrBiggs

Awards
I noticed you said that your not bloated was wondering if it was due to excess sweating

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
huh? do you mean nice intro poopy? ah well.

as for the other question, i think i finished up my cycle PCT around the 1st or 2nd and its been like 2 or 3 weeks since then, you do the math. lol. i know its a little close but i plan on this being my last cycle till prob next september when i get finished with the summer work, i always fall behind during the summer cause of how busy i am so no point in cycling during that time.:nutkick: i hate it.

as for the strength gains, i tend to keep most strength gains while on, i think the only one i havent been able to do it with would be with M1T. PP was awesome in the strength department as well and i managed to keep all the gains made in the strength section, SD too. we'll see though. cant wait to see how far this one goes in the following weeks as its strong ish.
Cutting it a bit close eh here poopy??

quigs

quigs

Awards
  • Established
NA. someone else asked if i did with PP too, is this a common thing to have happen with androgens? well no i dont sweat a ton regardless, in fact almost not at all, but i have noticed some sweating (more then normal which is usually none).

why you ask?
Increased sweating is a common side with tren.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya i understand, although i think the only thing thats ever made me bloated would be M1T and even that wasnt all that bad. the acne that im encountering on the other hand has never been worse then it is right now, i hope it subsides with the change in dosage.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Cutting it a bit close eh here poopy??
yes on paper it looks to be quite close. (now its time for the lame excuse) my last cycle went off without a hitch and i felt great throughout, PCT was a cintch and i "felt" to back in the full swing of things 2 weeks into PCT and bloods been coming back great for others coming off of similar cycles running similar ancilleraries, so this coupled with the fact that i want to get into great shape for the snowbaording season made me push this cycle a month ahead of planned. it will be my last cycle for quite a while and if i end up running the PP then ill go give my doc a heart attack and check blood first.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today during my workout i was sweating up a pretty good sweat. I didnt know if it was from the MP i had taken or the tren but i was def. sweating up a storm. Felt good tho.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Today during my workout i was sweating up a pretty good sweat. I didnt know if it was from the MP i had taken or the tren but i was def. sweating up a storm. Felt good tho.
ya who knows, matter of fact ive been taking AX rampage the past couple days also and i still havent noticed any huge body temp change, kinda odd.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Hey Poopy, try adding about 5 grams of taurine ED. It should really help with the back pumps. Nearly alleviates high dose dbol back pumps for me.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya if they persist then ill do so, it was kinda my own stupid fault, i was doin bi's and went to go do some pullups between excersizes and cramped my back up imediately, it was cool.:nutkick:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
def add taurine it will help, also up your water intake.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
def add taurine it will help, also up your water intake.
water intake is definately not a problem. and it would be near impossible for me to get more then i currently do, wich is like 5-8 liters a day.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Just a quick note. I wont be doing every day entries but most days I'll note how things are going and the like, questions asked will be answered ASAP but I'll be going outta state today and will have limited computer access.

DAY 8

I hit legs last night and I'm still impressed with the strength and endurance given by this supp. I was able to push myself harder and further then planned and get my w/o finished in 3/4th the normal time.

One thing of note is across the last 2 days I seem to have leaned up considerably. I started taking AX rampage 2 times a day but I dont think that this can fully account for the quick recomposition. I weighed in @ 181lbs last night wich is only 1 lb above starting weight and 3 lbs less then I was 2 days ago.

Good news is most of the acne has cleared up with only 2 days of a lower dosage and all the strength is still present, so maybe for some a 3mg dosage will be a sufficient starting dosage. We will have to see how the cycle progresses to decide wether I do or do not bump back up to 4.5mg, but I'm trying to avoid sides like the plague even at a sacrifice to any possible gains.

Today will be an off day since I'm flying but I will try to post an update after tomorrows w/o.

JonasDavidsson

Awards
do you have any before pics?nice log bro,keep it up!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I forget how many caps come per bottle. Considering the apparent strength, maybe 1 bottle would be enough to kickstart or close a different cycle. :think:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Hey poopy, just wanted to say good luck with your cycle. Hopefully the sides wont get too bad, and that is probably a good idea to lower the dosage, as it seems that you respond well to this being it that you are allready getting good gains, but also the sides. Good luck, Iwill be following this, and stay safe:thumbsup: !

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Just a quick note. I wont be doing every day entries but most days I'll note how things are going and the like, questions asked will be answered ASAP but I'll be going outta state today and will have limited computer access.

DAY 8

I hit legs last night and I'm still impressed with the strength and endurance given by this supp. I was able to push myself harder and further then planned and get my w/o finished in 3/4th the normal time.

One thing of note is across the last 2 days I seem to have leaned up considerably. I started taking AX rampage 2 times a day but I dont think that this can fully account for the quick recomposition. I weighed in @ 181lbs last night wich is only 1 lb above starting weight and 3 lbs less then I was 2 days ago.

Good news is most of the acne has cleared up with only 2 days of a lower dosage and all the strength is still present, so maybe for some a 3mg dosage will be a sufficient starting dosage. We will have to see how the cycle progresses to decide wether I do or do not bump back up to 4.5mg, but I'm trying to avoid sides like the plague even at a sacrifice to any possible gains.

Today will be an off day since I'm flying but I will try to post an update after tomorrows w/o.
I know tren will lean you out, but do you think the added ATD you threw in there is also helping you lean out quicker as well. I know ATD made me lean out pretty good.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres 90 caps in a bottle Beo. It would be perfect to jump start a cycle. The strength is outa this world. My first "virgin" cycle my strength wasnt even this good. :blink:

I have a feelin tho that some of my strength will leave tho come PCT but as long as it leans me out and i keep 95% of my gains ill be happy!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So I made the plane trip safely and quickly, flying is awesome. I just spent less in gas on air fare and traveled 10 hours distance in 2.5 .

DAY 9
Nothing real important to mention here since today was my off day and I didnt get to see any in gym results.

I did notice however that today I seemed to be warm all day, not too sweaty just warm, like when on a thermo booster. Skin almost all cleared up, Id consider it problem solved, and no standing back pumps to speak of so hopefully it was a one time in gym thing (I didnt enjoy it).

Another thing of note would be recovery. I seem to be almost fully recovered from yesterdays leg w/o, although I still am regaining strength. it always happens to me after legs, and the next day I feel like I have to rebuild my glycogen storage in my legs and walk like a retard for about 24 hours. so no soreness(unusual) but still not 100% (expected).

Theres 90 caps in a bottle Beo. It would be perfect to jump start a cycle. The strength is outa this world. My first "virgin" cycle my strength wasnt even this good. :blink:

I have a feelin tho that some of my strength will leave tho come PCT but as long as it leans me out and i keep 95% of my gains ill be happy!
I agree, with 90 caps per bottle and the possibility of the companies rec. dosage is higher then neccesary dosage (OH MY HEAVEN FORBID SOMTHING THAT BEATS THE PROMISES MADE) i think that one bottle is more then sufficient to start/finish off a cycle with a bang.

Once again this really is a rediculously strong product. I thought the strength was off the hook with PP 2 weeks in and Ive probally reached that same state of progression already (strength wise) one week into M-TRN. As of right now though id still have to prefer PP all around (sense of well being, libido, insane strength and mass gains, nosides) but if I had to give an award for all out strength and endurance then this one wins hand over fist. I just hope its not as stong negatively as it has been positively thus far.

I do agree about the ATD and I dont see how I have overlooked that. I really wonder what kind of sides Id be experiencing w/o that now,..... hopefully this doesnt lead to gyno for me or anyone else. (nock on wood:hammer: ) but I figure I dont need that pesky estrogen so why not play it safe and take the posibility for gyno outta the picture. sorry if this skews the results for those not planning on using an ATD on cycle but I dont like having little girl nips.:lol:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i currently weigh 181 lbs @ ~10-12%(?) body fat. ill be posting some pics soon so maybe i can get an opinion on this and as well as a good progression shot i found here while at the folks for the holidays and its right when i started working out.... holy **** i forgot what 40 lbs ago looked like!

Also new news...

DAY 10
kind of a bust since i couldnt hit the gym today, no ride here meanwhile im in a city with memberships to 2 of its gyms.:aargh: :sad:

although i did manage to bust out pops BP machine and give it a whirl

127/75 pulse 56bpm

a little high on the bp but pulse is sitting fine and i really dont have a norm to compare it to since its never been mentioned to me by my doc as a point of concern. Im really diggen the recomp effects experienced thus far while on m-TRN but im really hoping for some more mass gains. ill be upping my Kcal intake to help accomadate this but not until im certain im in a situation to use it all (in otherwords not at my folks house) which will be mon.

ill shoot the photos and try to post them tomorrow so you guys can all point and laugh then go get fat off your turkey.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good so far bro...you feelin shut down yet like Ryan mentioned in his thread?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good so far bro...you feelin shut down yet like Ryan mentioned in his thread?
ok this is the third time ive tried to post tonight and hopefully it'll work this time. grrrrrrrrrrr... grr.

no sir i havent noticed an extreme shutdown but the signs are apparent, but considering i havent been too active as of late i cant really give you a full out opinion. but there has been no noticable shrinkage.

ok now i cant even remember now what all i wrote before so im pissed so for the sake of humor ill post my oooooooold pics for a spice of progresion and wish i had more in between.

i havent seen these photos since they were shot and developed and its rally hard to remember exactly what kind of progress ive made since i see myself every day but here they are...

stats:

hieght- 5'10.625" (same i think)
weight- ~ 140lbs - 145lbs
BF%- you tell me but its friggen LOW
Arms- small (i think like 13.5 -14")
legs- smaller
chest- non-existant

in fact the only things that were ok would be my stomach and my back wasnt too bad either from a couple years of wrestling. during wich i only weighed 129 and wasnt even a half inch in hight difference from the pics below so you could imagine the skinniness. i then graduated at the above stats and started lifting avantly. got up to and hovered around 160lbs-165lbs natty and couldnt break it for like 2 1/2 years when i had a custmer last august who told me about M1T and thank goodness he knew what he was talking about and suggested hawthornre berry for bp milk thistle for liver and a full and complete PCT consisting of 6-oxo.... what a joke. thankfully i dont take **** without mad study and although i still used 6-oxo it was in conjunction with a few other things and at a high dose. i then ran another and a M1T propietary stack, then a SD cycle last spring, got up to 175..... then summer work came and i lost it. dropped to 168lbs and got a little tire, aka a noticable loss of muscle. then this august i ran my PP, Prostan, SD cycle and got back up to 185lbs lost most of the tire and ended up with a Post PCT weight of 180 lbs. with that i'll show you were it started and post the now pics tomorrow (i really wish i had taken them before i started since there has allready been a noticable recomp and especially in my target area the legs).

so here we go

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
holy friggen POO! they finally posted after like the millionth try..... and they still look wack. i aint seen any thing like this before. usually it either shows the full blown shot in the messege and ive seen others make a nice little thumbnail quote like thingy but non that post like this. weird. but if you click they get bigger at least. whew. that sucked.

ok so let the bashing and jokes begin.... i wont be happy without a bill idol comment on my hair and anything else funny. you can see i actually had an ok base to work with and i have genetics to thank for that. welp ill be back on tomorrow to log my w/o experience and post some pics.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
No bashing or jokes, you are genetically and catagorically a cerebrotonic ectomorph. There is nothing wrong with that: you can still build muscle.

Atlas

Awards
Will the real Slim Shady please stand up....LOL, just messing with you bro, you've done well cause I've seen your avatar over at AN.com! Hit me up at my email addie bro!

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Awwww he's soooo cuuuuuute, all tiny and boyish. I feel like I should stand next to you all the time and be your protector. :D

Seriously man, on these pics you look just like I did before I started lifting. Minus the hair... :p

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
How are you feeling at the present time in the cycle?

Energy? Mood?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OH YA! i forgot about those pics!. those would be the ones from before the summer ~ 175lbs ill put them up too! and as for being an ecto that i am happy for since my diet has not always been on spot and my metabolism has been my savior.

WHAT MY NAME IS..... na just kidding, you use the same name over at AN atlas? well ill check it out if not hit me witha pm over there since i gots to get my credit card and donate to this fine site when i get one again (ive had problems with my bank.... ouch).

as for energy and mood im doing ok tons of energy, not lethargic at all, i sleep alot but thats pretty normal and especially with all the turkey im eating:food: . but last night late at night i had my first time of having an anger rush and it was cause my cat hopped on the counter and started eating my food while i was taking a piss, lets just say hes one flying lesson closer to his pilots license now. but it wasnt something i couldnt control. slthough i get irratated a little easier as well but once again nothing i cant just take a breather and control.

well im off to hit the gym now (finally!) and ill post how it went when get back, until then heres some more pics to laugh at.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the first 2 are before superdrol last spring maybe a little into it, the next 2 are during or post SD and the last was during my last PP cycle, where you can see a difference in shoulder and bi development from the last superdrol cycle.

pre sd2.jpg

pre SD3.jpg

during post SD.jpg

during post SD2.jpg

during PP.jpg

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAYYYUUMMM poopy. Lookin frigin JACKED up bro! :dance: :djparty:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
DAYYYUUMMM poopy. Lookin frigin JACKED up bro! :dance: :djparty:
haha thanks man, you make me blush. lol. its been alot of hard work and dedication, i just hope i can continue on this path and apply what ive learned to the other aspects of my life.

DAY 12

i finally got to hit the gym here in town and let me say OMFG! i was doin this all through the workout :head: :rant: :whip: :head: it was great!

but more serious i felt it was a great work out considering i had a few days off, if anything i think they did me good. It was chest/tri today and throughout the entire w/o i was put up heavier weight with ease. i suprised the hell outta myself. in all honesty i think i could have gone for more but my joints said otherwise, (Muscle,"Hey man come on i can throw it up, come on lets throw it up. You know you want to." Joints,"Oh ya listen to that guy if you dont want to lift or snowboard for the rest of winter, I dont care I don't like you much anyways.") wich brings me to my next note. i already have a weak left shoulder from multiple boarding accidents but its been strengthened considerably through lifting (sounds kinda odd but i feel the extra muscle helps keep it in place better) but whenever i take a break and then come back its a little sore but not this short a break, and it wasnt just the left one tonight, they both felt a little dry but nothing extreme. ill start supplementing with MSM like 5 minutes ago, lol, and im sure itll fix the prob.

and damn do i wish i had a camera for a sweet pump shot after i was done! i had the meanest pump, not painful though, through my whole arms and lats and traps, and i felt like a bitch my chest was so swole. the two guys who were in the locker room instantly turned gay the second my shirt came off cause they didnt look away till i left, i was just laughin to my self goin "OH YA BITCHES!". but im certain their jealous meter just about broke and they relented to insults and steroid jokes with eachother after to make themselves feel better.

last thing to mention again in case i havent allready and that is the endurance/recovery is just as insane as the strength. not winded AT ALL and ready (and really wanting, you know the twitch to lift something heavy feeling) to lift with less rest between sets. to off set this i tried to lift for more reps (10-12 range), threw on an extra set for each excersize, and anthor lift all together as well and still finished in the same amount of time as i usually do. it made up for not going even higher on the weight and im sure its the reason for the insane pump (along with all the carbs i had today!).

well im sorry no current pics for tonight hopefully tomorrow, i just need the right lighting and hopefully wont be all flat like i was these last couple from not lifting. other then that guys have a fine day and if your allready reading this WHY ARENT YOU SLEEPING? lol. peace. nap time.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
Sorry if I missed it, but how are you dosing? I mean, I see that you are using 3mg ED during week two, but are taking it with your first meal and then 12 hours later... or what?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ummmm knida just whenever honestly. once in the morning and once before i lift, which can be anywhere from 2 in the afternoon to 12 at night. at the same time my "morning" dose can sometimes be at 12-2 as i dont keep any regular sleep pattern. i always dose with meals though.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
How does this compare to any other supps youve tried? Feelings of well being, strength, growth etc.?