Perfect Cycle: 45 servings

The Retain contains:
PCT: 90 caplets => 45 servings
Retain: 90 caplets => 45 servings
Rampage: 60 servings

Their website calls for this
http://www.anabolicx.com/gainandretain.html

it's clearly more than what's in each box

I've tried searching and it doesn't look like anyone really has tried these box sets..

Thanks in advance

propho

Awards
  • Established
so i'm the only person that has bought this package?? someone has to have an idea.. com'on people!

UGLY

Awards
The Gain contains:
ErgoMax LMG: 60 caps 10mg/each
Prostanozol: 60 caps 25mg/each
Perfect Cycle: 45 servings

The Retain contains:
PCT: 90 caplets => 45 servings
Retain: 90 caplets => 45 servings
Rampage: 60 servings

Their website calls for this
http://www.anabolicx.com/gainandretain.html

it's clearly more than what's in each box

I've tried searching and it doesn't look like anyone really has tried these box sets..

Thanks in advance
You are clearly looking for an answer, but you have not asked a question.

propho

Awards
  • Established
hah you are so right! hhaha

my bad guys..

what is the best way of taking this setup as the anabolic xtreme website looks to require more.. was wondering if i should add phera-plex or superdrol to it..

propho

Awards
  • Established
-----------------------Week 1---Week 2---Week 3---Week 4---Week 5---Week 6---Week 7---Week 8---Week 9---Week 10
|ErgoMax LMG _ 30mg __ 20mg ___ 20mg __ 10mg
|Prostanozol ___________________ 25mg ___ 50mg ___ 75mg __ 50mg
|Perfect Cycle _ 2/serv __ 2/serv ___ 2/serv __ 2/serv ___ 2/serv __ 2/serv
|PCT ___________________________________________________________ 3/caps __ 3/caps __ 3/caps __ 3/caps
|Retain _________________________________________________________ 2/caps __ 2/caps __ 2/caps __ 2/caps
|Rampage <--------------------------------------------------------PREWORKOUT ONLY----------------------------------------------------------->
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya really you do need another bottle of prostan if you want some reall effects from it. but here is my suggestion

Perfect cycle 2x ed @ 1 serving = 2 tabs.
weeks -2,-1 and throughout entire cycle and PCT

EMax weeks 1-4
10/20/20/30

Prostan weeks 1-4
100/100/125/150

this would require you to buy a 90 count prostan bottle from ALRI or orastan-e from gaspari (all the same thing) if its not in the budget and you still want to run the prostan then id do it like this

prostan weeks 2-4
75/75/75

as for the PCT/retain i dont have a clue since i dont recognize the ingredients or what it is comparable to (since most AX supps are licensed versions of other DS/ALRI supps) but i suppose real life dosing would be different the suggested with a decreasing dosage starting above recommended and ending with less.

propho

Awards
  • Established
hrmm.. any reason why so much prostan?? my idea was based off of AX's website.. and man did it take a long time to get that damn thing looking right..

UGLY

Awards
hrmm.. any reason why so much prostan?? my idea was based off of AX's website.. and man did it take a long time to get that damn thing looking right..
When I used prostan it really didn't seem to do anything until 100mg, and at 125mg I really noticed nice results (fat loss and muscle hardening). I never went above 125mg.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ya sadly enough prostan is a great compound but is highly underdosed.

I personally ran it along side PP for 3 weeks @ 100mg cause 75mg didnt work and it worked just fine but i would have loved to add a little more.

propho

Awards
  • Established
hrmm maybe i should just get another gain box set?? if that were the case i'd be working with 120caps of prostan and 120 caps of ergomax.. how does this sound??

-----------------------Week 1---Week 2---Week 3---Week 4---Week 5---Week 6---Week 7---Week 8---Week 9---Week 10
|ErgoMax LMG _ 30mg __ 30mg ___ 30mg __ 30mg ___30mg ___ 20mg
|Prostanozol ___________________ 75mg __ 100mg __ 125mg __ 125mg
|Perfect Cycle _ 2/serv __ 2/serv ___ 2/serv __ 2/serv ___ 3/serv __ 2/serv
|PCT ___________________________________________________________ 3/caps __ 3/caps __ 3/caps __ 3/caps
|Retain _________________________________________________________ 2/caps __ 2/caps __ 2/caps __ 2/caps
|Rampage <--------------------------------------------------------PREWORKOUT ONLY----------------------------------------------------------->
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

propho

Awards
  • Established
anyone got any suggestions for this setup?? is this good or not?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
personally i think the emax is too high and should only be run for 4 weeks tops. just cause your getting the extra prostan doesnt mean you should use up all the emax too as it is dosed just fine at recomended (the whole reason why your using more prostan) JMO

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
I'm with Mr. Poops here. I've run this cycle you're thinking of, except I had a 90-count bottle of prostan.
Emax 10,20,20,30,0,0 = 56 caps
Prostanozol 0,0,75,100,125,150 = 126 caps

You may well not need the 30mg on week 4 with the Emax. I felt I needed it but I'm above 220. If you don't, just keep running 20 'til the bottle runs out if you wish. For the prostanozol, start it 2 days late to end at the same time as all the rest.

I agree 100% with poopypants, 20mg Emax is good and prostanozol is a very lovable little compound that would be great if sold in 60 x 50mg bottles. Or 90. :D

My next order will have lots of prostanozol in it. As they ALL do. ;)

propho

Awards
  • Established
oh ok.. I was under the assumption that 30mg was good for emax since on the last week it is at 30mg. .and on top of that AX has 30mgs' for a few weeks..

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
oh ok.. I was under the assumption that 30mg was good for emax since on the last week it is at 30mg. .and on top of that AX has 30mgs' for a few weeks..
umm ya there dosing table can be a little high at times, but thats business.:run:

propho

Awards
  • Established
just outta curiosity.. why do you hit the highest dose at the end?? shouldn't you plateau down??

propho

Awards
  • Established
repeat of the question above.. not sure why no plateau at the end..

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Most users report some level of desensitization to the supplement as the cycle progresses. Thus, increasing dosage insures continued results without additional side effects.

At first, good results can be had with a small dose. Increasing the starting dose doesn't provide more results, as some users misguidedly believe, but simply more side-effects. As the tolerance builds though, increased doses are necessary.

There is no need to finish a cycle with lower dosage. On the one hand, lowering dosage will make your results suck. On the other, you will be shut down already so a lower dose won't help initiate any kind of pre-PCT as one might misguidedly believe.

propho

Awards
  • Established
thank you.. that's just what i needed to hear.. :thumbsup:

propho

Awards
  • Established
oh one last thing. .so the body builds that much of a tolerance quick?? because I thought this was just somethign to increase test levels etc.. therefore as long as you do it the longer you have a high level of test..

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Something like that. The exact biochemical reasons why dosage needs to be increased are, AFAIK, unresearched. So wether it's "tolerance" or some other mechanism, I haven't a clue.

Increasing dosage is mostly "doing what works without too much sides"...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Most users report some level of desensitization to the supplement as the cycle progresses. Thus, increasing dosage insures continued results without additional side effects.

At first, good results can be had with a small dose. Increasing the starting dose doesn't provide more results, as some users misguidedly believe, but simply more side-effects. As the tolerance builds though, increased doses are necessary.

There is no need to finish a cycle with lower dosage. On the one hand, lowering dosage will make your results suck. On the other, you will be shut down already so a lower dose won't help initiate any kind of pre-PCT as one might misguidedly believe.
couldnt have said it better myself.

and propho just so you know your not just increasing your test levels your actually substituting them with artificial hormones/steroids causing your bodies natural test to actually lower. incase you were misunderstanding this.

propho

Awards
  • Established
i did realize that I just worded it wrong =P workouts are going strong.. i would do a log but i'm not very good at keeping up..