Halodrol-50 log

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
What's up everyone! Well I was finally able to get on here and start this log up. For those of you who have been keeping up on the Halodrol-50 active ingredient revealed log, you know that I am currently on day 7 of my Halodrol-50 only cycle. First, my stats:

28 yrs old
height-5'9"
weight (a sorry) 180 lbs.
BF % 10-11%
arms-16"
chest-43"
waist-33"
thighs-23"
calves-15 1/2"

I have been training off and on for about 11 yrs now. I know , I know, my stats are sorry right now, but I have been in a HECK of alot better shape than I am now. I have had periods of a little over 1 year with out training, so of course I have lost a hell of a lot during these times, but could allways gain it back awith a little hard work. I am currently at the end of a 5 year military contract, and fresh off a deployment to the big "Sandbox". These deployments have had their share in taking away gains from me as well. Any whoo..I have quite a bit of experience with both PH and real gear cycles over the years. As for my screen name, that was the goal of my last bulk up cycle, which I missed by 4lbs:sad: . SO 206 was my top wieght so far. I am mostly prone to acne, high BP, hair loss(allthough I still have most of my hair:D )while on cycle, and with these orals, lower back/ kidney pains. So far the worst offenders for me are superdrol and M1-t. :type:
So far the only side effects days 1-7 are as follows:
day2: got really hypoglycemic after taking the H-50
day3: got hypoglycemic again, and got a nose bleed late on that night(SD+Finegenx would allways get hypo if I did not pig out, and gave a few nose bleeds)
days 4-7: NONE!

This started out with a bang, and I thought it was going to be like SD, and give me the highBP, aggression, nose bleeds, but so far nothing else has happened. Sleep is normal, BP feel normal, and so far I am allways in my usual good mood. The only other sides are good ones like feelining pumped all day, and increased libido:D I have not gotten to the gym but twice since I have started it, but I am going tonight, and tonight is back night! Lets see if I get any strength increase, cause I love hitting back heavy! I will try and post some pictures as well so you guys can get a better picture..no pun intended..LOL!
I have been rambling on just to try and catch everyone up, so I am sure I missed something:think: . Any questions or comments, please feel free to ask/post them. Well I'm off to eat something, and go hit the gym:head: I will update once I am back from the gym!

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro and thanks for the keeping the log for us.

J

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
Alright, just the log I have been waiting for, H-50 only:box: . Are you thinking more along the lines of weight gain or strength? Or both? Good luck with the cycle man and keep us posted. I'm hoping this stuff gives awesome strength gains myself.

M

MrSkullCrusher

Awards
Keep the updates coming Swole!You are going to have alot of people watching this log!Including ME!

T

Truck 44

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
good luck swole, and thanks for running the log for us.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
What's up everyone! Well I finally got back from my workout tonight, it toook me a while to get home afterwards because I had to get some things done. Well enough of that crap......first I will update on my weight gain... I was 183 tonight, so I am up 3lbs in the first week, which is not bad at all considering that I am not getting bloated what so ever, but instead I am getting harder and more vascular!:thumbsup: So that is a solid 3 lbs, not just water weight. My workout was pretty freakin nice! Even though I got interupted by someone I had not seen in a while, and they talk for ever, I had an awesome pump! I t was not a painful pump like M1-T or SD where I would have to stop my workouts early because the pump hurt too much, It was a really nice make you feel good pump. Man, I looked like I gained an extra 10 - 12 lbs just in my arms, shoulders, and back! My strength is up as well. Nothing too dramatic yet, but the weight I used last week, I was getting easy 12 reps vice 8-9 hard ones. I upped my poundages on all my lifts, but I did not go over board and try too hard just yet. But strength is definately up. So far so good fellas, I am liking this one:thumbsup:! It looks like it is going to be a more gradual but very good quality type of gains supp.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Alright, just the log I have been waiting for, H-50 only:box: . Are you thinking more along the lines of weight gain or strength? Or both? Good luck with the cycle man and keep us posted. I'm hoping this stuff gives awesome strength gains myself.
I'm hoping for a little of both. If I don't gain a lot of weight but it is solid and I lean out a bit, and get nice strength gains, I will be really happy! Hopefully it does give good strength gains.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Keep the updates coming Swole!You are going to have alot of people watching this log!Including ME!
Oh ****...STAGE FRIGHT!!:blink: ..LOL!! Thanks for following, and ask/ add what ever you like bro!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Damn it, I am trying to post some before pictures I took today, but am having trouble!:rasp: I 'll keep trying after my workout. Off I go. Will be back in a little while with another update.

T

turkish

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the log!
You have undertaken quite a big responsability as H-50 sales of the board sponsors will depend largely on this log of yours. :)

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the log!
You have undertaken quite a big responsability as H-50 sales of the board sponsors will depend largely on this log of yours. :)
First off, thanks turkish. Wow, that is quite a big role since you put it that way:jaw: ..LOL!! Well I only hope that this works out really well, and that I can give everyone a good picture of what to expect both good and bad. Well I just got back from doing shoulders tonight. ANOTHER NICE WORKOUT! I love the pumps I am getting thus far, and I am allready getting some decent strength gains. So far from my last workouts, I have been able to do the weights for which I was getting 8-9 hard reps, and now doing them for 12 easy reps. I have also added lbs to all my lifts. so far on my compound movements, ie: bent over barbell rows, military press, I have been able to add 15- 20 lbs for my heaviest sets, NOT BAD for one week! I tell you another thing I am loving so far, are the lack of sides. Initially I got a couple, and I thought it was going to be bad, but they disappeared,and I have been having no sides. I got my BP checked this mornig, and I had taken Lipo-6 and some green tea extract, I was tired this morning, and my BP was 133/72. Not that bad considering the stims! I am trying to post up some before pics, but am having trouble doing so. I will keep trying though. This is my first thread guys, so please feel free to chime in with anything you want to know but I am leaving out, or comments / suggestions. I wan to make this as infomative as I can, but don't allways have a lot of time.

T

tremelo24

Board Supporter
Awards
How about an update? How are you doin' swole? :think:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
How about an update? How are you doin' swole? :think:
Sorry I have not updated I have not updated in a couple of days. I am on day 11 now. Yesterday I went to go to the gym, and I thought it closed at 5pm and I got there at 3:30pm. But when I got there, they sign said 4pm on Sundays. That sucked ass. It was supposed to be arms yesterday, so I will do them today instead. I did check my wieght however, and it stil had me at 183lbs, all though I definatley feel , and am dstarting to look bigger. I am still suprised at the lack of sides! The only thing I have noticed that seems to be there all the time, is my face is getting oily. I have not broken out yet, but then again, I started using the salicylic acid face was stuff to prevent any breakouts since I am prone to acne even at my age. I will go later on and do arms, so I will update again I a few hours. Still feeling pumped , and muscles are feeling harder. I sure hope this stuff stays low on the side effects like it is so far!

B

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
Swole thanks for keeping the log man! Just wanted to ask you a quick question cause I didn't see you mention it above, but did you get bloodwork done before starting, and are you planning on getting any done after you're done with your cycle?

I know a lot of us were curious as to how toxic this could be...

Thanks and good luck,
BP

K

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like this stuff is pretty mild but with little/no sides. Looks like an effective cutter w/mild gains but not for somebody wanting 15lbs of muscle in a cycle.

In other words, I think I will like it :)

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Can we get updated measurements at day 15?

Thanks Swole.
I've got a buddy at my gym that is probably going to run this. I'll see if he'll log it here (or I'll give updates from him).

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Swole thanks for keeping the log man! Just wanted to ask you a quick question cause I didn't see you mention it above, but did you get bloodwork done before starting, and are you planning on getting any done after you're done with your cycle?

I know a lot of us were curious as to how toxic this could be...

Thanks and good luck,
BP
Hey, thanks bro! No, I did not get B/W done before, I got too tempted and went ahead and got it started before I got B/W done. But I am definately going to get B/W done after the cycle, so at least we can compare it to norm ranges. I can't say for sure without getting B/w done, but just by the "FEEL " of it, I really don't think it is going to be as bad as everyone was making it out to be, AT LEAST I HOPE IT IS NOT!:eek:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like this stuff is pretty mild but with little/no sides. Looks like an effective cutter w/mild gains but not for somebody wanting 15lbs of muscle in a cycle.

In other words, I think I will like it :)
Yeah , I think you hit the nail on the head with that, but we still have time to see. It might take like 2 weeks to fully kick in, but if not, then yes it is pretty mild, with qualitative, not quantitative gains. And I like this as well:thumbsup:. Even though it might not be 15lbs in a cycle, I think it will make more of a difference than a "dirty" 15lbs, as opposed to a "clean" 8-10lbs, with good strength gains!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Can we get updated measurements at day 15?

Thanks Swole.
I've got a buddy at my gym that is probably going to run this. I'll see if he'll log it here (or I'll give updates from him).
Whats up jmh. Well I just measured my arms for you , to give you and idea, and ****! They just measeured at 16 1/2"! ****, that can't be right, but I measured them 3 times right now, and that is correct! SO just my arms are up 1/2" in 11 days!! My shirts do feel tighter! I am doing arms tonight, I hoped to have gotten to the gym earlier, but had **** come up again. I am quite the busy individual now a days:lol: ! I will update again in a couple of hours, off to they gym I go!:head:

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For the sake of your health and some real time feedabck consider getting bloowork while on and definitely post cycle. Just my $0.02. Good luck with the cycle.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
For the sake of your health and some real time feedabck consider getting bloowork while on and definitely post cycle. Just my $0.02. Good luck with the cycle.
I was thinking about getting B/W done at the 2 week mark, especially since I did not get it done before the cycle. So I will defiantely get that done. I know it would be stupid of me to just go by feel, as I am not feeling any bad sides as of yet. So I will get the B/W done. And thanks for your advice:thumbsup:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Well everyone, I just came back from the gym, and this stuff is definatley working! I did arms tonight, and I was considerably stronger! The pump I got was awesome! And if this is not an indicator that this is working.....I had 2 guys come up to me and ask me what the secret was to get big like I was! I also could tell that people were watching me. So that is allways nice. Also , this stuff is really motivating me in the gym. I was breezing through my workout, so I guess it is giving me better endurance as well. I am liking this stuff so far, I like the slow steady quality gains, and lack of sides. I weighed in at 184lbs, so I am up 4 lbs in 11 days. Not anything dramatic like SD or M1-T, but they are nicer gains in my opinion. :thumbsup:

K

KD1

Awards
  • Established
Im wondering if this stuff works slower than other anabolics if a 6 week cycle is a better idea. 4 lbs may purely be water/glycogen.

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Im wondering if this stuff works slower than other anabolics if a 6 week cycle is a better idea. 4 lbs may purely be water/glycogen.
I was wondering about this also. But I don't know man, my muscles are starting to feel pretty hard. Also the lack of sides makes me wonder about this also. Actually, the lack of sides kind of gets me worried sometimes, cause what if this stuff just take a little longer to kcik in all the way than other stuff, and then all of a sudden it does have bad sides. But we shall see. I would probably just wait till I get my B/w done to see how bad this stuff really is or is not, and if maybe it could be run longer. Anyhow, I will keep you posted:cheers:

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
good log *subscribes*
just stop the cycle when you stop gaining at high calories/protein... and tell us when that is!

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
good log *subscribes*
just stop the cycle when you stop gaining at high calories/protein... and tell us when that is!
Thanks! So are you suggesting that I draw it out a little longer than 4 wks, and see when it hits its limit as far as gains? I 'm not sure about this yet:think: . By the way, I will try and get my BP checked tonight, I think it might be starting to get a little higher. I have had a headache today, the kind I get when I am on something that gives me high bp, and the hot feeling ears. It feels like it might be a little higher, but not like sd or M1-T. But I will check it to make sure.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
just drag it out until the gains stop methinks... even if the BP is high don't worry it's only temporary. Just protect the liver and you're fine

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just drag it out until the gains stop methinks... even if the BP is high don't worry it's only temporary. Just protect the liver and you're fine
Word on that bro. Ride the gains wave! :lol:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Bp is not bad like I thought it was getting, just a slight bit higher, 137/82. I am taking AX'z perfect cycle for liver protection, anything else yo would recomend? Also taking RyR, CoQ10, garlic extract, and Hawthorn berry extract. I should have front loaded this stuff, but I did not. By the wya, checked weigth as well last night, and still holding at 184 lbs. Keep getting stronger though:thumbsup:

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
Word on that bro. Ride the gains wave! :lol:
:twisted: Well I do have more than just 1 box..... I'll tell you what, I will get B/W done at wk 4 and see how the liv values are and go from there.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
From another board I got this:
Chelated Calcium 1.5grams
Magnesium 500mg
Potassium 500mg-1gram
Cod Liver Oil (pills or liquid) reccomended dosage

it seems to work really well...

celery seed + coq10 are probably the best (non-mineral/vitamin) you can take (my opinion)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
wait, what was your previous AAS/PH/MethylAAS experience again?

S

shaggy

Banned
Awards
when you get the nose bleeds, does it hurt or just a painless nose bleed? you said you feel hypoglycemic..what does that mean?...im a newbie at these supplements, the only thing ive ever taken is creatine. im starting halodrol in about 2 days here after thankgiving, im gonna start keeping a log to on here as well. i got a bunch of weight gainer im gonna load up on while im taking it, 4-5000 cals a day..how many cals you taking in? you seem pretty satified so far. are you taking anythign else with it, and what are you ending the cycle with when u do? i just want to be safe...and im inexperienced at these new supplents.. so any input would be cool

i got a bottle of 6oxo and milk thistle..i shoudl taek these right?

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Geez man, READ UP. You're FAR from being ready for this supp. DON'T start Halodrol on thanksgiving. READ for at LEAST one month, 10 hours a week on this board about how a good cycle is done.

You're not ready at all. At 155 lbs you should be training naturally, as you obviously don't have a clue as to what will make you grow naturally.

dertynasty

dertynasty

$Money$
Awards
  • Established
thank you Schwaugher
dude shag bro.... u really need to listen to these guys man, no ones joking.

If every experienced skydiver told you your not ready to do a jump until you learned EVERYTHING you need to know, would you ignore them and still jump knowing your prolly gonna **** something up and wind up dead?

Its the same thing here...

These guys have been where you were (me included), and have learned through our own and others mistakes what you need to do to be prepared and what it takes to go through with a cycle.

Once again, your not ready, BUT SO FUCKING WHAT MAN!?!? your not ready, who gives a **** if your not ready NOW? That doesnt mean we're saying you never will be bro. Why potentially mess up something that could be great later on?

Just my $.02 and prolly what you'll hear from anyone else too. Good luck man,

...life is full of choices, unfortunately, make the wrong one and you have to live with it.

S

shaggy

Banned
Awards
i like the criticism. makes me realize i have a lot more to look foward to

S

shaggy

Banned
Awards
i learned more by asking stupid questions adn reading, than just reading alone. im not a complete dumbass. im listeningto what you all say

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i learned more by asking stupid questions adn reading, than just reading alone. im not a complete dumbass. im listeningto what you all say
The way you go about things when you dont like them isnt good tho. Like sayin FU or somethin to someone. Not smart. That gets you nowhere but flameville or a pissed off clown, which is NOT a brave idea. :smite: :banned: :dance:

S

shaggy

Banned
Awards
for being a bunch of muscles heads...some of you are awful sensitive...

S

shaggy

Banned
Awards
alright i got it, diet first. then rest will come later....
by the way...want ot know somehting funny, but not? i was doing dips with weights a few days ago, adn the clip that hooks in the chain grabed a chunk of my dick skin when i lifted up and now i got a nasty purple 2 inch mark on my little friend