New Tren/Prop/Anavar Cycle.

Johnblack

Awards
11/12/2005

Hey guys, I started a new cycle this past monday and wanted to post a few comments every so often in case anyone was interested.

150mg prop EOD
75mg tren EOD
40mg anavar ED
Taking T3/Clen also during cycle.
hcg 250iu following swale's protocol
1.25mg letro eod

Ive been feeling bad lately..like the flu or a cold. I didnt feel this way on the first cycle I did (test enan/boldenone/dbol), so im assuming its the dreaded "test flu". Ill keep you guys posted on how it goes. Havent really felt any changes yet.. did notice 2 pimples on my upper back (which is a good sign to me :) So im assuming its working. Also, ill never inject prop into a quad again.. Ive been walking around like a 70 yr old for a few days now. Ill rotate delts/triceps i guess.. its only 1.25mg injects so not too bad.

JB

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looks like a solid cycle to me. how long you running it for?

Johnblack

Awards
8 weeks. Thanks Beelzebub, you always respond to my threads. I posted a few months ago about it and you responded to it then. Just now starting it though, because Ive been doing some traveling and didnt want to be on cycle then. im free until early next year though, so now is as good as ever.

A side note.. i feel like im sitting in a sauna right now. Its about 72 degrees in here and im sweating while sitting at my computer.. im assuming the tren is working.. this is my first time using it.

Im hoping these flu-like symptoms go away soon. I had mentally prepared myself for the high volume of injections, but didnt consider "test flu". I contemplated stopping the cycle the other morning when I woke up feeling like a tank ran over me. Im hoping it dissipates, or my body becomes used to it enough where I can handle it for 8 weeks.

JB

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
sweating is probably from the 'testflu' which does happen with prop, big ass jump of quick acting test does **** to ya. it should go away in 4-5 days tops. i've yet to get it, but i hear of many guys that do. tren might have kicked in, but not usually til 2-3 weeks down the road for me. just like everything YMMV. keep us posted brudda :)

oh, and as you now know, prop doesn't go well with quads in most ppl, lol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I made two batches of Prop.. one I had to go as high as 5% BA and 24% BB.. long story... cloudy sediment.. thought it was crashing..
regardless, that Prop kicked my ass, but I perservered.

Then I just recently started using my 2%20% batch.. smooth as silk.. hardly any pain.. same powder too.

I get nightsweats for the first 2 weeks or so when using Prop. My first time I got the flu symptoms.. it's normal bro.. it goes away after a bit.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i always get test flu and that's exactly what it sounds like you have .. it will pass very soon don't worry :)

sounds like a nice cycle too can't go wrong there

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
Those of you who get test flu, do you get it with both Test E and prop?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
doesn't matter which ester for me .. i get the flu either way

ABiLiTY

ABiLiTY

Awards
  • Established
I got nothing with E. Hopfully i'm allright with prop, i wanted to start during finals week.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Ive never done straight test (yet:)) But when using 1test/4AD trans my immune system is always down the first week or so. First cycle I got a cold, second cycle I got an eye infection.

BV

Johnblack

Awards
Took another injection last night, and I woke up this morning with the symptoms back... body aches, and feels like I have a chest cold. I hope you guys are right about it going away soon, not sure if i can keep up the lifting and eating while feeling this way. Oh well.. better then being weak haha

JB

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I don't get it with Enanthate.. I do get it with Prop. I get aching bones, weak feeling.. headaches.. the shabang... it DOES go away, your body acclimates itself to the surge of test.

surge of test..that sounds good. mmm

Some people don't like how they feel on Tren bro.. it can have rather adverse effects on the body. Especially from fina preperations... have you ran this combo before? If you already said, sorry if I missed it.:smite:

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
fight it buddy, dont give up. give it some time before you throw in the towel, you'll regret giving up before you gave yourself a chance.

Johnblack

Awards
I don't get it with Enanthate.. I do get it with Prop. I get aching bones, weak feeling.. headaches.. the shabang... it DOES go away, your body acclimates itself to the surge of test.

surge of test..that sounds good. mmm

Some people don't like how they feel on Tren bro.. it can have rather adverse effects on the body. Especially from fina preperations... have you ran this combo before? If you already said, sorry if I missed it.:smite:
I have never ran tren before. I took a motrin last night and it helped with the body aches and headache. I feel pretty good now actually, and I definately wont be stopping the cycle. Also, this isnt from a homebrew its from golden triangle pharm along with the prop and anavar.

JB

Johnblack

Awards
Day 11:

I injected triceps for the first time yesterday morning. Right now my right tricep is swollen like i was bitten by a cobra haha. Cant completely bend or extend the arm. Triceps look like a "do not inject" site for prop for me as well. I have had the least pain with delts thus far. Thought about traps, but the thought of every single movement causing me pain and not to mention getting in and out of my clothes quickly turned me off to that idea. Where do you guys inject prop?

JB

- EDIT -
Still not noticing the "effects" of the tren or prop, then again I think my sickness and soreness probably hindered any gains I might see. The only good news about this cycle thus far is Im not getting the flu-like symptoms (body ache, head ache, cough) anymore.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
i'm assuming your diet is good to go? what are your cals sitting at, macros and all?

Johnblack

Awards
diet is decent. I do about 2500-3000 cals daily, but honestly I havent been counting during the time i wasnt feeling well. I usually do cottage cheese and low carb fruit salad in the morning, with a myoplex shake then some chicken and rice later on etc.. Getting 200-250g protein daily and around 200g carbs.. low fat i dont really count it since I eat mostly low fat foods.

JB

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
hmm, would you mind being a little more specific with the diet? lay it out kinda like this:

meal 1
4 eggs
8oz skim milk
1 cup oatmeal

meal 2
8oz chicken
1 medium sweet potato
1 cup broccoli

etc, etc. i have a suspicion. :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
250 g pro and 250 g carbs are likely not enough for you to grow .. even with tren/test

i would bump that up to at least 300 pro 400 carbs split up over at least 6 meals

Johnblack

Awards
Well.. I worded my post wrong before.. I wasnt necessarily concerned so much with "no gains" as much as no sides... ie.. im not getting any acne or aggression or anything. The test flu has gone away, no more coughing. I feel pretty normal (except for my tricep, which ill get to later). Basically im thinking I cant possibly be so lucky to not have any acne or side effects from tren and prop. Maybe im just being retarded. Its only day 12. I will say this though, the soreness from the injections in certain spots has hindered my workouts and caused me to miss entire workouts. At the moment, only delts are a viable spot for me. I think im going to try traps next time maybe.

I injected my right tricep early tuesday morning, and its pretty swollen atm. Im concerned but I dont think its an abscess. I think I injected too much into the tricep at once, and it caused the issue im having. Basically my tricep is sore and swollen all the way to my elbow, and slightly red and warm to the touch. I read about someone having a similar issue in another thread, and someone else replied that they may have injected too much, and some of the gear leaked out of the muscle into the surrounding tissue, which is what I suspect has happened to me. Any input is appreciated, but as of now I havent felt the urgency to goto a doctor as Im aware of the symptoms of abscess and other complications. Just keeping you guys updated.

For the record, i did 1.25ml of oil and .5ml of HCG (in the same syringe no less.. dont ask why, wont happen again) 1.75 ml of fluid into a tricep on a first time inject wasnt a smart idea. Good for experience though ! :)

Thanks for keeping up with my thread guys.

JB

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
first don't put HCG in the same syringe with your gear .. never a good idea to mix water based and oil based .. the water can get trapped in the oil and lead to an infection

don't worry about not getting sides .. i don't really get any sides and i know beelze doesn't either .. just keep plugging away 12 days isn't very long

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
word. i'm one of those fortunate fuckers that gets nothing but rainbows and puppies from cycles.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I injected my right tricep early tuesday morning, and its pretty swollen atm. Im concerned but I dont think its an abscess. I think I injected too much into the tricep at once, and it caused the issue im having. Basically my tricep is sore and swollen all the way to my elbow, and slightly red and warm to the touch. I read about someone having a similar issue in another thread, and someone else replied that they may have injected too much, and some of the gear leaked out of the muscle into the surrounding tissue, which is what I suspect has happened to me. Any input is appreciated, but as of now I havent felt the urgency to goto a doctor as Im aware of the symptoms of abscess and other complications. Just keeping you guys updated.

For the record, i did 1.25ml of oil and .5ml of HCG (in the same syringe no less.. dont ask why, wont happen again) 1.75 ml of fluid into a tricep on a first time inject wasnt a smart idea. Good for experience though ! :)

JB
yeah bro, I'm pretty sure that was me.. and I think I explained what had happened to me.. exaclty as you said.. I injected too much oil into my tricep, too shallow, and it leaked into the adipose, which irritated it, and caused it to balloon up and get all red. Went away in about 6 days.. stupid Prop. Now I just pin friendly gear, 1cc max into my tricep and biceps.

I made the moronic choice to pin 1cc of Prop into my calf last weekend, because I thought I had stumbled onto a smooth HB batch of prop.. only to be crippled 2 days later.. until now.. even now calf raises are PAINFUL..

rant over.. . look forward to your log.

Johnblack

Awards
Im getting the EXACT same symptons you described. Its been a few days now and I dont have any fever, the swelling has gone down some, and it isnt any hotter to the touch then normal when I inject. Im pretty secure in the fact that I dont have an abscess or anything, although I did worry for a day or so. Anyway, I injected the delt on that arm yesterday morning, so needless to say my entire right arm is useless. Im going back to the gym on monday, so I hope its healed enough to work it by then. Im running out of options on where to inject this prop. Thinking about front delts and even traps. What do you guys think? Any experience with pinning prop into the traps/front delt?

JB

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Yup, I've experienced it. It sucks all over.

I'll run down the list of painful Test Prop sites in my experience...

Glute: sucks to walk
Quad:impossible to walk normal
Ventro: Pimp walk
Calf : you're a moron if you do it.
Bicep: feel like using your arm?
Tricep: see above, although not so much
Delt:better than most (anterior, medial, posterior) People tend to slap you in your delts a lot more when you pin there.. watch.. it happens.. fuckers.
Lat: hard to put on shirts, sleep on side etc.

Traps: Irritating, although doesn't impede day to day life as much as others. I do experience more immediate pain in this area than others.

I'm not one of those guys that try forearms or hamstrings.. yet.

I think my favorite places for painful gear are the Delts, and Ventroglute.. you can get away with the slight limp from Ventro.. but it will impede leg training if you do it too close to your alloted day. What sucks is that the frequency required by Prop demands that you pin a shitty spot anyways.. so you just have to bear it if you react badly to Prop, like I do.

peace!

Johnblack

Awards
Just injected my right trap (first trap shot). My entire right arm is now sufficiently crippled :). Still having soreness from the tricep shot, did right delt the other day, now right trap. Im punishing myself for thinking it was a smart idea to do prop... never again

JB

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
i'm wondering if Test Phenylprop would give me the same problems.. I may have to experiment..

Bro, it does get better.. you get used to it in time and it's less crippling.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I swear I get a cold every time I start prop too. Be it at the end of a cycle, middle (not that I normally use prop in the middle :D ), begining...quite strange. It'll pass though, just stick it out.

Pioneer

Pioneer

Awards
  • Established
so how about this tren? strength gains? any sign of gyno from the test and/or from the progestin youre taking?

Johnblack

Awards
Cant give an honest assessment so far. I have been missing a lot of gym time due to the pain. Very counterproductive atm honestly. Im taking steroids to get stronger but im missing the gym because the steroids make it impossible to work out haha. Ill figure something out.

JB

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Cant give an honest assessment so far. I have been missing a lot of gym time due to the pain. Very counterproductive atm honestly. Im taking steroids to get stronger but im missing the gym because the steroids make it impossible to work out haha. Ill figure something out.

JB
Some people are more sensitive to the prop ester than others. If its too much why not cut it with some sterile oil? A lesser concentrated solution would certainly help.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
bump to that cut it with sterile oil e.g. cottonseed oil

Johnblack

Awards
I hadnt considered that.. Maybe ill give that a try. I use a prop/tren blend 75mgtren/100mg prop.. then i use another .25mg of 200mg/ml prop.. for a total of 150mg prop per inject. I never considered that it was too high concentration. :p

Guess ill order some sterile oil

JB

BIGAINS

Awards
I hadnt considered that.. Maybe ill give that a try. I use a prop/tren blend 75mgtren/100mg prop.. then i use another .25mg of 200mg/ml prop.. for a total of 150mg prop per inject. I never considered that it was too high concentration. :p

Guess ill order some sterile oil

JB
No wonder why it hurts so bad. Jus fill the syringe on up to the 2-3 ml mark and you should have no pain. Not only will it decrease the pain, but the oil will absorb slower...giving you more stable blood levels, and you will be wasting less gear in the syringe as well due to the lower concentration.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I can go to 175mg/mL and tolerate it, and that is with pretty damn good powder. But 200 would definitely hurt.

You don't neccesarily have to order sterile oil, hell even if I did I would still run it through a filter just to be sure. Just get some oil (from a board sponsor) and a .22 filter and run it through the filter and into the vial. Just be sure to keep track of your volumes and adjust your concentration accordingly. :thumbsup:

No more pain...