Methoxy-Trn log

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am just getting this out there tonight, but I do not have time to start the log. I will post info tomorrow. For now you guys can just ask what you want to see in the log.

TINYTOAD

TINYTOAD

Awards
  • Established
I'd like to see a rough summary of your diet. A rough summary of your training schedule.

I'm interested in any impact this supplement might have on your blood pressure.

Blood work (pre / post) would be great.

I'm very much looking forward to your log, and learning all I can.

-Tinytoad

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am most interested in it's positive vs negative ratio and create my own opinion from there. I know a fair bit about you Ryan, but am most interested in how you * feel, caloric deficit/ surplus, and training style while utilizing this new chem. BTW-- Look foward to everything dude. :clap2: :head: :numbered: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am most interested in it's positive vs negative ratio and create my own opinion from there. I know a fair bit about you Ryan, but am most interested in how you * feel, caloric deficit/ surplus, and training style while utilizing this new chem. BTW-- Look foward to everything dude. :clap2: :head: :numbered: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:
Yea same here. Id love to here how ur lookin, strength increases, BF lost or gained, diet of negative or surplus. Stuff like that. Also are you getting blood work done after?

Thanks bro.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OHHHH YEEAAAHH! i was worried that the promised log would be forgotten. BUT NO!

personally id like to know the basics, strength gains via w/o log n progress, personal cycle goals, dosing schedule and wether you feel with or with out food is effective. and over all feeling, how soon it kicks in mood sleep all day(not just w/o)pumps or not the works.

sorry if its a little much but im sure that whatever you privide will be more then adequate and i cant wait to see the results that a reliable source might bring.
:box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::box::clap2:

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea especially since the other log seemed to have died. :wtf: is with that ish! :think:

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea especially since the other log seemed to have died. :wtf: is with that ish! :think:
ryan>:nutkick:<dickhead, ryan>:trout:<dickhead, ryan>:saw:<dickhead, ryan>:shoot:<dickhead, dickhead>:FUfinger::banned:<ryan get the picture?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aaahhhh so Ryan banned the dude or erased it? How come if i may ask? :rant:

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The log is still there, read it and determine your own conclusion.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
Aaahhhh so Ryan banned the dude or erased it? How come if i may ask? :rant:
From the animation it looks like he was a dickhead. And if you read his responses he was bashing anabolic minds and ryan. :gore: So we killed him.

O and ryan, i would really like to see overall strength gains, weight gains, measurements, and your physical/mental feelings while being on. Good luck.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to see a rough summary of your diet. A rough summary of your training schedule.

I'm interested in any impact this supplement might have on your blood pressure.

Blood work (pre / post) would be great.

I'm very much looking forward to your log, and learning all I can.

-Tinytoad
Well my diet is a secret:food:

No, in all honesty it would not be fair of me to list my diet for several reasons. I can/will post macros of my daily intake.

As far as training it is nothing like a BB'ers. I will post it daily along with any indications of strength increases from previous times.

I will post blood pressure daily. I have pre cycle blood work, and will also have post.

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The log is still there, read it and determine your own conclusion.
Yea i did bro, i couldnt find this thread to post back that i understood but i couldnt find it till now.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Wow great log you have here. I guess things like weight, workout performance and cycle information are all unimportant aspects of a log.
SALTY AKA DICKHEAD. (for previous reference) take a clue that when you got banned the first time and they let you make a new name they were being nice im certain if you keep this up ryan can shoot a pm to BoBo and he'll IP ban you so if i may ask so nicely please leave us be and dont piss off the only person willing to run a log on this supp, reckon he'll do a better job then what we were getting from you. he said he'll be updating it soon and that he wants some ideas so cut the man some slack, if i remember correctly you were the one that was oh so busy and didnt have time to write down everything either.

edit: i still have the original post and will gladly change it back if he keeps poppin in with useless comments:duel::twisted::icon_lol::run:

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
:lol: :toofunny: Hey poop be cool dude, its all good dude. The log will go on and be succesful with or without haters.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
The most important at a glance would be starting weight

ending weight

starting BF%

Ending BF%

starting waist size

ending waist size

if you want to throw in an arm/leg measurment

General Calories consumed daily

And a post of your W/O split

this will determine how much weight you gain and how much is actually muscle

if yuou gain fat during the cycle or loose some.

what your cals and workout routine was like.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:lol: :toofunny: Hey poop be cool dude, its all good dude. The log will go on and be succesful with or without haters.
ya i just got a little worked up, i hate all the hatin' going on against these new logs, i need to find out what to expect and although ive allready ordered both the new supps i wont be taking anything without any user feedback, no need with so many good supps out. ill prob edit previous post as to keep down the violence

Grunt76

Grunt76

Awards
  • Established
Strength changes would be pretty good also.

Haggerty

Haggerty

Awards
I hope this Methoxy-TRN gives a nice mass gain :)

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
If Ry posts his training #s you guys will be like :wtf:

Ryan is one of those freaks of nature in the strength department :head:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Ryan,
Thanks.

Any chance at pre and post pictures?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alright sorry for the late post, but I gotta work;)

Pre cycle blood work:
AST (SGOT) 22
ALT (SGPT) 35
Total Cholesterol- 144
Trig- 51
HDL- 58
LDL- 76
Testosterone serum- 578:head:
Blood pressure as of this morning was 126/72
Current supplementation:
Flax seed oil
Creatine
celery seed extract
Liv. 52
Hawthorne Berry
Multi
Vit E

Starting weight- 302
Wasit- 38.75:sad:
Rigth thigh- 33in
Chest- 56in

Goals for cycle:
Since I am a strength athlete, and care only about strength and power, I am not concerned with Hypertrophy. I aslo train in a manner that hypertrophic growth is not of importance, so do not expect crazy size gains. So I will post my training routine daily during the cycle. I am close to a comp, so at this time weight is ~ 70-85% range. It will vary from week to week, and then day to day. I will usually post what percentage I am training at for the workout I post.

As I stated earlier I have already begun taking the MeO-tren for 5 days now. So far I have already noticed androgenic side effects that include, but are not limited to; increased aggression, lighter sleep, oily skin, cns stimulating effects.

So far this is one hell of a powerful hormone, I rank it up there with m1t as far as how quick it seemed to kick in. If I had to guess I would say I am certainly on my way to being shutdown. I have also recently noticed a slight back pump, I will keep a close eye on this as the cycle unfolds as this is a huge hindrance to my training.

Strength so far is not overly apparant, although this hormone does liken effects of m5aa, in that it allows for better focus and aggression for workouts. However it does not kick in like m5, and seems to last all day once dosing is initiated.

Today's workout 11-08: everything will be in Kilos a rough eqation is 2.2 pounds= 1 kilo
~ 85%
Clean Blocks 100 x 3 120 x 2 140 x 2 150 x 2 160 x 2 for 2 additional sets

Clean Pull Blocks 150 x 3 170 x 3 190 x 3 for 3 additional sets

Front Squat 120 x 4 140 x 2 160 x 2 180 x 2 190 x 2 for 3 additional sets

Workout felt good, again no real effects thus far.

Let me add, I consumed roughly 4,000 calories today, protein was around 350

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am very much looking forward to keeping up wiht your log here. You always post a lot of great detail. Its awesome you have blood test before and then after as well. That is of huge interest to me. I wish there was a separate forum that recorded all logs that had blood test results. I often seasrch for hours trying to track down logs on various supps that include blood test results.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What is your dosing? and are you taking it all at once or split up? What time of the day?
Thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am very much looking forward to keeping up wiht your log here. You always post a lot of great detail. Its awesome you have blood test before and then after as well. That is of huge interest to me. I wish there was a separate forum that recorded all logs that had blood test results. I often seasrch for hours trying to track down logs on various supps that include blood test results.
I run blood for every cycle, it should just be a necessary step imo.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What is your dosing? and are you taking it all at once or split up? What time of the day?
Thanks
My bad I left that out. I am taking the suggested amount of three pills daily. One in the morning, another at midday, and the last at night a couple of hours before bed. The total amount of hormone is 4.5mgs.

Last edited:
jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Gotta say it, Nice lipid profile.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This product definatly has sparked my interest, along with phera-plex, which I decided to spur of the moment buy today before it is all gone. I am hoping this has some nice recomp with it, im guessing it will be great for fatloss, but you never know. Keep up the good work, thanks for the blood work too.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HMMMM, I have the supplies, but I really have not decided. Maybe a combo of Nolva and Rebound. I will of course add in LX, and potassium.

Nolva
60mgs
40mgs
30mgs
10mgs

Rebound
25mgs
50mgs
75mgs
100mgs

Something to that effect

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:thanks for all the info ryan i can see this is allready shaping up to be THE LOG for this supp.

one question about dosing? are you dosing with or without food?
thanks.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
With, and without, I have noticed no differnce btw the two. It just fits in with my shedule that way.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
man people keep on neg reppin me but commenting on how well im doin or laughin and the like please make sure your clicking the right thing guys

sorry ryan

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
HMMMM, I have the supplies, but I really have not decided. Maybe a combo of Nolva and Rebound. I will of course add in LX, and potassium.

Nolva
60mgs
40mgs
30mgs
10mgs

Rebound
25mgs
50mgs
75mgs
100mgs

Something to that effect

Just outa curiosity but what is the potassium for? Great log bro and thanks for all the helpfull things.:clap2:

salty

Banned
Awards
Alright sorry for the late post, but I gotta work;)

Pre cycle blood work:
AST (SGOT) 22
ALT (SGPT) 35
Total Cholesterol- 144
Trig- 51
HDL- 58
LDL- 76
Testosterone serum- 578:head:
Blood pressure as of this morning was 126/72
Current supplementation:
Flax seed oil
Creatine
celery seed extract
Liv. 52
Hawthorne Berry
Multi
Vit E

Starting weight- 302
Wasit- 38.75:sad:
Rigth thigh- 33in
Chest- 56in

Goals for cycle:
Since I am a strength athlete, and care only about strength and power, I am not concerned with Hypertrophy. I aslo train in a manner that hypertrophic growth is not of importance, so do not expect crazy size gains. So I will post my training routine daily during the cycle. I am close to a comp, so at this time weight is ~ 70-85% range. It will vary from week to week, and then day to day. I will usually post what percentage I am training at for the workout I post.

As I stated earlier I have already begun taking the MeO-tren for 5 days now. So far I have already noticed androgenic side effects that include, but are not limited to; increased aggression, lighter sleep, oily skin, cns stimulating effects.

So far this is one hell of a powerful hormone, I rank it up there with m1t as far as how quick it seemed to kick in. If I had to guess I would say I am certainly on my way to being shutdown. I have also recently noticed a slight back pump, I will keep a close eye on this as the cycle unfolds as this is a huge hindrance to my training.

Strength so far is not overly apparant, although this hormone does liken effects of m5aa, in that it allows for better focus and aggression for workouts. However it does not kick in like m5, and seems to last all day once dosing is initiated.

Today's workout 11-08: everything will be in Kilos a rough eqation is 2.2 pounds= 1 kilo
~ 85%
Clean Blocks 100 x 3 120 x 2 140 x 2 150 x 2 160 x 2 for 2 additional sets

Clean Pull Blocks 150 x 3 170 x 3 190 x 3 for 3 additional sets

Front Squat 120 x 4 140 x 2 160 x 2 180 x 2 190 x 2 for 3 additional sets

Workout felt good, again no real effects thus far.

Let me add, I consumed roughly 4,000 calories today, protein was around 350
I guess that is a better start, but I also like how you deleted my post when I asked you for this information. Needing to flex your power over the internet is understandable though...I wont battle your e-thugness.

Still need dosing and and PCT information.

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Awesome log so far Ryan...this is an interesting new product and am interested to see how it works for you...keep up the good work.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice lipids. 302lbs...way to go. Point of intersest for me are sleep patern, bp, mood and the post cycle blood work.
Thanks Ryan.

poopypants: step away from the keyboard. :type: :aargh:

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
So, sleep has been light?
What exactly has that meant?

Have you been waking up early groggy?

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I wish there was a separate forum that recorded all logs that had blood test results. I often seasrch for hours trying to track down logs on various supps that include blood test results.
Sounds like a good idea.

Nice log Ryan, be interested to hear if hairloss increases at all. Thanks

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess that is a better start, but I also like how you deleted my post when I asked you for this information. Needing to flex your power over the internet is understandable though...I wont battle your e-thugness.

Still need dosing and and PCT information.
Your post was deleted because it served absolutely no purpose. You obviously have a hard time reading things, as you ssem to jump the gun often. Please refrain from posting in this log again as you do not add anything of substance.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Your post was deleted because it served absolutely no purpose. You obviously have a hard time reading things, as you ssem to jump the gun often. Please refrain from posting in this log again as you do not add anything of substance.
And another thing, this is not bb.com so neg repping memebers will hold no clout if you have none to begin with.

bumCakes

bumCakes

Awards
man people keep on neg reppin me but commenting on how well im doin or laughin and the like please make sure your clicking the right thing guys

sorry ryan
Are you sure. Green = positive; Red = negative; Grey = positive or negative but there weren't any rep points to give.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, sleep has been light?
What exactly has that meant?

Have you been waking up early groggy?
I wake up feeling refreshed actually, just have lighter sleep during the night.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just outa curiosity but what is the potassium for? Great log bro and thanks for all the helpfull things.:clap2:
I use it during pct for palpatations, control of my heart rate, etc. . . Due to the onset of anxiety during pct, potassium is a good cardio depressant.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I don't think I saw it mentioned, but do you have problems with mpb at all? Just curious, I have not had any problems with it yet, but i worry it may be in my future. Just wondering if you could comment on it.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have no hair, started losing it in highschool,:rant: