SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!

1. Registered User

Lightbulb SD\Max LMG Winter Bulk!!!

If you guys can please check out this cycle and lemme know what you think. I'm going adding in Citruline Malate and R-ALA the whole time. Also I know this is an odd dosing protocol, but I’ve run two 2-week SD cycles (one @ 10mg for two weeks and one @ 30mg/20mg) and I find that I the most effects about a week plus after the cycle. So since SD’s effects are much longer then the compound’s actual half life I front load it get the instant benefit and then maintain it. And before I get flamed, I’m under the impression from what I’ve been researching that LMG is non-methylated, but there seems to be a ton of confusion surrounding this.

Wk 1 30mg SD, 75mg LMG

Wk 2 20mg SD, 75mg LMG
    Wk 3 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
    Wk 4 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
    Wk 5 30mg SD, 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
    Wk 6 20mg SD, 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
    Wk 7 40mg nolva, 75mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
    Wk 8 30mg nolva, 50mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
    Wk 9 20mg nolva, 25mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
    Wk 10 25mg ReboundXT,2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
    Wk 11 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
    Wk 12 1x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE

**GH stack= Gaba+arginine-ornithine-lysine
    Last edited by tanto; 11-02-2005 at 05:25 AM. Reason: Add more info...

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Why are you fronting the SD? The cycle looks OK if you just switch the doses from 30,20 to 20,30.
  3. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by tanto
    And before I get flamed, Iím under the impression from what Iíve been researching that LMG is non-methylated, but there seems to be a ton of confusion surrounding this.

There are 2 products, Ergomax lmg and max lmg. I believe both were originally made by Alri, but Anabolic Extreme now do the Ergomax LMG.

Anyway, the ERGOMAX Lmg IS methylated, but the MAX Lmg isn't.
    •   

4. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    Why are you fronting the SD? The cycle looks OK if you just switch the doses from 30,20 to 20,30.
    I think that SD's effects seem to last about a week + even after the product is stopped. So I'm frontloading it so I get a the full immediate effect then just take enough to maintain that rate of gain on the 2nd/3rd weeks (if I was doing a third 3 week).
  5. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by stu_r
    There are 2 products, Ergomax lmg and max lmg. I believe both were originally made by Alri, but Anabolic Extreme now do the Ergomax LMG.

Anyway, the ERGOMAX Lmg IS methylated, but the MAX Lmg isn't.
    That's what I thought, thanks
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

I think that SD's effects seem to last about a week + even after the product is stopped. So I'm frontloading it so I get a the full immediate effect then just take enough to maintain that rate of gain on the 2nd/3rd weeks (if I was doing a third 3 week).
    OK, gotcha! M1T did that for me, I wish SD did too.
  7. Registered User

Just be careful bro! I was using SD and everything was beautiful, then when I added the MAX LMG I got GYNO! I still have it and am searching through threads to help me clear it as REBOUND XT reduced it, but didn't get rid of it! I would assume the Max is very androgenic and to be honest I believe I read in a thread that even though it isn't 17a, doesn't mean it is completely liver friendly... I forget what part of the chem structure hints at this.....I hope I am not talking out my ass but DR.D could probably chime in here.....this is the name of Max LMG.... 13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Max LMG is a progestin, so I'm not surprised. Some are more affected than others.
  9. Member

SD's effects for most people do last about a week into your PCT for most people... though I would suggest ramping up the SD like Dr. D said... And depending on your weight, if your under 200lbs i suggest you to start at 10mg of SD the first, I am 214lbs after a cycle of SD and was originally 194-196lbs around there... But thats just my .02cents bro. Good luck with the cycle, I hope it gets you the gains and strenght your looking for
  10. Member

Quote Originally Posted by Atlas
    13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)-dien-17-one
    correct me if I am wrong, but that is the part of the compound that gives away that it is taxing on the liver
  11. Registered User

I believe so.....DR.D??? Is there any reason Max LMG gave me gyno when I added it to SD?
  12. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

I believe so.....DR.D??? Is there any reason Max LMG gave me gyno when I added it to SD?
    you introduced a progestin into an environment where estrogen was allready present.
  13. Registered User

Sooss to correct/prevent it run some letro or armidex or atd while on??
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

It's hard to say. Some are just more sensitive than others. Progestins don't affect me too bad usually, but estro is rough on my body. An anti-e can provide some limited protection from progestin sides.
  15. Gold Member

like letro?
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

It depends on what your on, but yes letro is great. It's protection is very reliable, even at low doses.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Cool hello tanto

If you guys can please check out this cycle and lemme know what you think. I'm going adding in Citruline Malate and R-ALA the whole time. Also I know this is an odd dosing protocol, but Iíve run two 2-week SD cycles (one @ 10mg for two weeks and one @ 30mg/20mg) and I find that I the most effects about a week plus after the cycle. So since SDís effects are much longer then the compoundís actual half life I front load it get the instant benefit and then maintain it. And before I get flamed, Iím under the impression from what Iíve been researching that LMG is non-methylated, but there seems to be a ton of confusion surrounding this.

Wk 1 30mg SD, 75mg LMG

Wk 2 20mg SD, 75mg LMG
    Wk 3 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
    Wk 4 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
    Wk 5 30mg SD, 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
    Wk 6 20mg SD, 75mg LMG, 100mg DHEA
    Wk 7 40mg nolva, 75mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
    Wk 8 30mg nolva, 50mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
    Wk 9 20mg nolva, 25mg ReboundXT, 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
    Wk 10 25mg ReboundXT,2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
    Wk 11 2x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE
    Wk 12 1x DHEA+Fenugreek, 2x GH stack*, ZMA, CEE

**GH stack= Gaba+arginine-ornithine-lysine
    .Was just wondering why dhea was added to the cycle please explain thank you ?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  240 lbs.

Red face HELLO DR.D

Quote Originally Posted by DR.D
    It's hard to say. Some are just meore sensitive than others. Progestins don't affect me too bad usually, but estro is rough on my body. An anti-e can provide some limited protection from progestin sides.
    Can you use ulrta hotter for this purpose ? thanks
  19. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.

personally it looks to me hes using it for libido support and then ups it during pct so its allready in action and able to work. pretty good idea. ive also heard that if you take enough dhea ~1600mg ed that you will get andro like effects. havent heard of anyone using other then the original double blind placebo test that was ran on it but ive heard there is also a considerable chance for aromatization with the coinversion from dhea to andro to test. anyone else hear about this or even tried it?
  20. Registered User

The Theory is that the DHEA acts as a hormone optimiser. So it gives the body the nessary raw materials to keep libido up. Even if your experiencing some suppression. Atleast this is the info that I've gathered from Dr D's DHEA thread here. I have not got to really test it personally yet but it makes sense to me sense libido is more complicated than just having enough test.

Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    .Was just wondering why dhea was added to the cycle please explain thank you ?
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by wheels
    Can you use ulrta hotter for this purpose ? thanks
    I'm not sure, I haven't tried it, but I don't see any ingredients in it that would specifically antagonize progestins. Winstrol is suppose to, and RU487 will, but I have never applied either for that purpose.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  228 lbs.

The Theory is that the DHEA acts as a hormone optimiser. So it gives the body the nessary raw materials to keep libido up. Even if your experiencing some suppression. Atleast this is the info that I've gathered from Dr D's DHEA thread here. I have not got to really test it personally yet but it makes sense to me sense libido is more complicated than just having enough test.
    I'd be careful with high doses like that. I've done it in the past with zero estrogen complications, but it is quite androgenic at these doses. Interestingly, blatant suppression was still not evident.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. dmz+max-lmg+trenavar= bulking time
    By brobody in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-02-2014, 08:54 AM
  2. clomid or nolva? SD,max lmg
    By Big billy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 07:52 PM
  3. attempt SD/max lmg log
    By hamper19 in forum Cycle Info