Basic Cuts/Retain Fat Loss Cycle (Pics coming!)

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Just got my shipment of Basic Cuts and Retain in the mail on Sunday. I am currently 206 I would like to get down to 195-198 and not lose too much muscle. I have already dropped about 6 pounds by just eating a little better the last couple of weeks. Here is my list:

Basic Cuts - 2 pills 30-45 minutes before workout.
Retain: 4 per day with meals
Green Tea - 2 pills 30-45 minutes before workout.
Glucosamine 4 pills daily
Cissus RX 6 per day (almost out, not really happy with results)

Monday - Chest
Tuesday - Legs
Wed - Bi's and Tris
Thursday - Chest and Back
Friday - "Strongman Friday" (Famers Walk, Log Press, Dead Lift, etc.)

Cardio 3-4 times per week. Mainly sprints and elliptical machine. Full court basketball on Wed's for 2 hours.

Like I said I would like to drop some extra fat without losing too much strength. Here are my bests so far and I hope in 4 weeks to still be there or better.

BB Bench - 320
DB Bench - 120 x 3
Squat - 275 (I suck at squats but I am really working on my form)
Deadlift - 375

I will post some Pics tomorrow. Any advice or critism would be greatly appreciated.

Here is an average day of food intake for me:

5:30 AM - 3 Egg whites, 1 Egg, 4 Slices of Turkey Bacon, 2 pieces of wheat toast

9:00 AM (Pre workout) One cup of oatmeal and Protein Shake

11:00 AM (Post workout) Protein Shake, Foot Long Subway Sandwich, Cottage Cheese with Peaches

2:00 PM Cottage Cheese or Low Fat Yogurt

5:00 PM - Chicken Breast, Sweet Potato, Salad

8:00 PM - Yogurt or Cottage Cheese

I try to get as little fat as possible and more protein then Carbs. Again any suggestions greatly appreciated.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Stayed up too late trick or treating, didn't get to take the pics. Will do tonight for sure.

I ate a little bit of candy last night, but I am going to start being a lot more strict today. I have already popped my Joint Lube medicines and my Retain this morning. Weighed in at a hefty 207.5 this morning. Damn those Reese Cups!

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
I will say that I have been impressed so far with the energy that the Basic Cuts have given me for my workouts. I usually pop a caffeine pill before to give me some energy. Yesterday during my chest workout I got stuck on 120 lb DB's, normally I would go down in weight and just suck it up, but I was kind of hyped and tried it again and ended up getting it 4.5 times.

Today was leg day and even though I didn't go up in squats I felt very pumped with the workout. I was going very deep with my squats and got 275 up pretty much ass to the ground. (Any advice on excersices to help my squat would be greatly appreciated).

I hope to continue to get this boost of energy from the basic cuts, so far no side effects, but it is only day two. Hopefully I will start seeing some weight loss in the next few days.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Here are my pics...

Here are my stats:

Arms - 16 1/4
Stomach - 36.5
Quad - 23.5
Calf - 16 1/4

Have to measure Chest.

Not sure of Bodyfat need to get some calipers. Anybody got a good guess by the pics?

Attachments

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ALthough deemed as girlie, hip abductors, and the adductor machine help with squats.

tattoopierced1

ALthough deemed as girlie, hip abductors, and the adductor machine help with squats.
I lift with Prime and we actually do use these machines....so far, they have seemed to help with strengthening the hips and has been working out pretty good with squats..

Pushofabutton

Awards
Sry but what is that thing stuck to your abs?

cable626

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i believe an insulin pump. he's a diabetic.

I have to give the hip adductor and abductor a try.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
yes I am diabetic. It runs to an insulin pump that gives me insulin all day long. much better then taking 6 shots a day. My blood sugar levels have averaged 130 since I got it about 1.5 years ago.

My hips are definatly what is keeping me down right now in squats. Hopefully I can strengthen them up and get in the 300's atleast.

Sry but what is that thing stuck to your abs?

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Played bball tonight and popped 2 Basic Cuts and 2 Green Tea 30 minutes prior. I had tons of energy and sweated like a dog. I shot like crap and both of my calves charlie horsed on me; but I think that was just from working the arms today and leg day yesterday.

I will check my weight in the morning and post.

Pushofabutton

Awards
both of my calves charlie horsed on me
Are you staying hydrated? I never had a cramping problem but i know others who have. Im realy intrested in you progress with basic cuts. I bought 2 of them at the O for 10$ and was waiting untill Jan to test them out.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
I could probably drink a little more water per day. Right now I am drinking about 32-48 ounces per day. Ever since I have gotten in my mid 20's I have had a lot of problems with my calves cramping. I think a lot of it is not working the "Fast twitch" part of it enough. Right now I am going to blame it on the heavy leg day from Tuesday, including some Super slow calf raises. I really need to get another good sprint session in per week.

BTW - Weighed in at 204 again this morning.

Are you staying hydrated? I never had a cramping problem but i know others who have. Im realy intrested in you progress with basic cuts. I bought 2 of them at the O for 10$ and was waiting untill Jan to test them out.

Sendo

Awards
I could probably drink a little more water per day. Right now I am drinking about 32-48 ounces per day.
you need to be drinking alot more water than that. I drink about a gallon a day, sometimes more.. sometimes less and I only weigh 170lbs. I'm sure a number of people in here drink more than me also.

At the very least I would suggest you take in 96 oz of water. You may also want to try supplementing some potassium. Water and potassium are your allie's against cramps.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
Hell Yeah, those machines are perfect for building strength for squats.

Those machines also help strengthen the muscle you use for sexual activities. It's nothing girlie about those machines...Those machines can be a man best friend.:head:

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
My workout partner Tat told me the same thing. Actually he said, "Hey dumbass you need a lot more water then that!". lol.

I am going to try to up my intake of water to a gallon a day minimum. I do have some potassium pills, I probably need to take them every day too.

you need to be drinking alot more water than that. I drink about a gallon a day, sometimes more.. sometimes less and I only weigh 170lbs. I'm sure a number of people in here drink more than me also.

At the very least I would suggest you take in 96 oz of water. You may also want to try supplementing some potassium. Water and potassium are your allie's against cramps.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
That is what I am talking about! Thanks for the input. I agree, I don't think those are girlie at all. I thought about just hooking up with fat chicks to help my hips strengthen, but I guess this is safer. :D

My hips are def. my weak spot on squats, I get down low and my hips don't want to get back up.

Hell Yeah, those machines are perfect for building strength for squats.

Those machines also help strengthen the muscle you use for sexual activities. It's nothing girlie about those machines...Those machines can be a man best friend.:head:

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Weighed in this morning at 200.5! I seem to much more vascular as well. Now I am thinking I would like to get down to 195 or so. (Greedy!). I will be happy if I can just start to see my abs underneath my flab!

I am hoping my strenghth will get back up, I have felt some slight loss in strength on the Bench press as of late, but a lot of that could be from my diet. I am going to compete in my first Drug Free Power lifting event, and I would love to be able to get 1000 total pounds, that would be a good accomplishment for me.

tattoopierced1

My workout partner Tat told me the same thing. Actually he said, "Hey dumbass you need a lot more water then that!". lol.

I am going to try to up my intake of water to a gallon a day minimum. I do have some potassium pills, I probably need to take them every day too.
hey now...i'd never call you that...at least not till i can lift more than you....

:run:

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Not much to report right now. I still have a ton of energy when I work out. My squats are getting better, by doing the girlie excersises and doing some static holds on the smith machine. (ass to the ground).

I think I am going to have to drop some more fat or calories from my diet because I am stuck on 200-202. I can't seem to drop below 2 bucks.

I would like to get down to 195 so I can hit it pretty hard and heavy before the contest for about a week and not worry about getting over 198.

My bench still isn't where it was when I weighed 220, but I guess I can't have it all.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Sorry for the delay in posting...

I have been gutting an old house trying to make it livable by December 1st for the last week so I haven't had much of a chance to post, or work out for that matter.

I have maintained my weight of 200, the last week. I am happy with that because I have not been eating good at all. Basically living off of Snicker's for lunch, Turkey Sandwiches for Supper, and about 6 Waffles for breakfast. I should get back on schedule this next week and really start hitting the weights and the diet hard core again.

I do have one issue, but I don't see how it can be related to the Basic Cuts or the Retain. My chest has been breaking out like crazy the last couple of weeks. May just be going through puberty again or something...lol. Anyway if anyone can shed some light on that issue I would be greatful.

BTW - I have been popping two Basic Cuts before working on the house and it really gives me some energy. I put in 3 straight 15 hour days on that damn house.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
yes I am diabetic. It runs to an insulin pump that gives me insulin all day long. much better then taking 6 shots a day. My blood sugar levels have averaged 130 since I got it about 1.5 years ago.
Nice control. For information purposes:
do you change your basal rate for your exercise?
if so, do you keep it adjusted for a particular duration after exercise?

hope you don't mind the questions.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
I actually take my pump off while i work out. I just put it in suspend mode and leave it in the locker. I only work out for 45 - 50 minutes anyway.

The only time I have to adjust my basal rate is after a pretty hard core cardio session. When I play basketball or something, my sugar will drop low about 3:00 in the morning if I don't, kind of weird.

And no, I don't mind the questions at all.

Nice control. For information purposes:
do you change your basal rate for your exercise?
if so, do you keep it adjusted for a particular duration after exercise?

hope you don't mind the questions.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
I am going to get back in the workout mood today. Took all of last week off, going to try to hit it hard and heavy today. I am working on about 4.5 hours of sleep, so I am going to put the Basic Cuts to the test.

Going to try to get the 120's on DB Bench 5 times today. I have been stuck on this weight for months it seems.

Weighed in at 200.5 this morning.

primetimerg

primetimerg

Awards
Okay it has been forever since I posted, very sorry about that. I have been sticking to the plan and I just recently ran out of retain.

I ended up tipping the scales at around 194, which I am very happy with. My goal was 198 and i started at 206. It seems that the cortisol control pill must be what works for me. I just ordered another bottle of Retain and I am going to try it with some AMP this time. I used a free sample of that the other day and I liked the energy that i got.

The only sides I can report, if they are even sides of this; is some acne on my chest and arms. I have quite a bit of acne right now and I typically don't break out. I am going to see the Derm. this week to get some strong stuff to take care of the problem.

I will post my after pictures up tonight or tomorrow.

tattoopierced1

See if he'll prescribe you the stuff that I got. Just remind me to look up what it is.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
fatburner2007 Supplements 8
r6lift Supplements 7
Supplements 2
ShadowFury Supplements 4
bigpapa Supplements 0