First Cycle 500mg Test E 10wk

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User

First Cycle 500mg Test E 10wk

First ever cycle started last thursday (10-13). Took me about 45 minutes of holding the needle 1 inch from my glute before I finally put it in, 2nd shot only 3 minutes

Never used PH's.

Height 5-9.5, Weight 180 upon waking

I use DC Training. I was weighing about 185, benching 235 (for 10) and squatting 295 (for 6) and 215 (for 20) for my DC sets, then got on melting point, lost about 12 pounds, and alot of strength and muscle. The cramps made my workouts so bad I really suffered.

Wk 1-10 Test E 500mg (250mg Mon A.M./Thurs P.M.)
    Wk 1-11 Letro AS NEEDED! Will use .25mg EOD if need arises.
    Wk 4-12 HCG 500ius (250 2x week, still debating inj schedule)
    Wk 13-17 Nolvadex 40/30/20/20 (will adjust for weight of citrate to accomodate for this dosing scheme)

I also happen to have plenty of anavar that I might throw in. Thoughts on this?

I don't plan to be a psycho updater, but I will do my best to provide key numbers from each of my workouts to track progress, and of course my weight.

Diet I try to keep pretty clean..foods I usually am eating: Chicken, beef, pork, OATS!, sweet potatoes, lentils, beans, broccoli, green beans, peas, apples, grapes

I use CEE+ON 100% whey also. I am considering getting Hawthorne berry (Heart/blood pressure) and maybe Vitamin B6 (for acne prevention, thoughts?)

2. Registered User

Definitely get some hawthorn. what other protective supps are you taking?
  3. Registered User

Wanker:

I take fish oil and vitamins, no other supplements. I don't think I really need many protective supplements with this cycle.

Delt shot today, #3, went well. It takes quite a bit of pressure with a 25g to get the oil flowing.
    •   

4. Registered User

Day 10
    Weight 180

Upper Body..
    Key lifts: Decline Bench weight used=235
    Behind the neck smith mil press weight used=165
    Hammer High Row weight used=270

Started Anavar today, 20mg preworkout, will dose again tonight. Gonna be using 40mg/day for a few weeks until the test hits, the will use it to bridge to PCT possibly.
  5. Registered User

I actually have Exemestane (aromasin) instead of Letro.. Anyone have experience using it? I know the clinical dose is 25mg ED.. I'm thinking 12.5mg EOD if I run into trouble.. Thoughts?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

I wouldn't run Enan for only 10. If you're running enan, go for 12 min, I'd recommend 14.

IF you want to do a short cycle, dummy up and pin the prop. No point in getting 4 weeks of growth out of a 10 week enan cycle.

At your size, 500mg will be a great dose....best of luck! IF you start to plateau, don't be afraid to up the dose. Dont' worry about some of the other guys say.
  7. Registered User

Ah thanks for the advice, the way it's coninciding w/ Christmas and New Years I might just run it an extra 2 weeks to bring it to 12. I will definitely stay flexible.

BTW, I followed your log and CEDeo's, got a lot of good information from it.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brogers
    Ah thanks for the advice, the way it's coninciding w/ Christmas and New Years I might just run it an extra 2 weeks to bring it to 12. I will definitely stay flexible.

Glad it helped But, honestly, all that matters is seeing what works for you.

IMO, i found that 500mg/wk test is not comparable to many of the OTC orals. And, in order to save my hdl/ldl and my liver, I'm going to avoid orals from now on. Moral: high dose test == the ****.
  9. Registered User

Day 12
    Weight upon waking: 183

Key Lifts:
    alt DB curl: 45s
    Squat: 245x15
    also did forearm work, seated hamstring curl, and seated calf raise.

Considering bumping my training to 4 days instead of 3 in a few weeks once I feel it kick in to take advantage of the fast recovery. Right now I do Upper/Lower/Upper...Lower/Upper/Lower...Repeat. If I changed it, my training would simply be upper/lower/upper/lower

nips are more erect, kinda freaked me out.. took some nolva, I know I'm just being paranoid, especially since I'm only 1.5 weeks in. I will start using Aromasin at a modest 12.5mg EOD/E3D.

Shot 4, right delt, went very well, didn't move the needle much at all and only took about 20 seconds of staring to finally get the courage to inject.
  10. Registered User

Day 16
    Weight upon waking: 188 (+8)

Weights used last night
    Flat Bench: 225
    DB Shoulder Press: 60's
    WG Pull Ups: BW

Didn't get a chance to do rack deads because gym was closing, I will do them today.

188 pounds was pretty shocking, I guess this stuff works fast.

Shot 5 last night, right glute, piece of cake.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

How many reps?
  12. Registered User

Rack Deads: 315x8, 365x6, weight could have been quite a bit higher on these, but since I'm squatting tommorow, I took it semi-easy.

kwycke, I hit 225x9 then moved to a machine press to finish off the last 2 mini sets(no spotter after first set) I will attempt 235 next time most likely.
    60 DBx9, 4, 3, Probably moving to 65's next time.
    WG Pullups BWx6, then moved to Pulldowns @ 170 lbs for 6,4 I usually knock pullups out like a champ, but I guess the extra weight slowed me a bit, so I moved to pulldowns at a lighter weight than I would normally use to get more reps in since my first set was so crappy.

I also did tricep pushdowns (hands shoulder width apart) @ 110x6,(got like 1 on the second set-attempt so lowered the weight) 100x5,3

I used to follow DC program to the T over the summer, but without a consistent spotter now(just asking people in the gym, no w/o partner) I had to modify it a bit.

HCG administration will begin monday.
  13. Registered User

Day 18
    Weight: 190

Last night's workout:
    Squat: 285x7, 205x20

Lying Ham Curl 155x9,3,2

Donkey Calf Raise Machine 500, started burning so bad I lost count but over 10

Straight BB Curl 90 (marked as 90 but these are the preloaded BB's I think they are off by 5-10 pounds, so probably closer to 95) 8,2,1

Hammers: 40x13,7,5 (need to work on stricter form)
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

For me personally, Test E takes 5-6 weeks to fully exert it's fabulous effects. Next time maybe do yourself a favor (I'm impatient) and run a little snappy quickstart with Prop for the first 4-5 weeks, or Dbol, O.T, or even your Var. Consider using Var for 2-3 weeks after your last dose of Test E (Even overlap it 2 weeks before last shot, 2 weeks after)

Just my 2 pence and a bag of delicious walnuts.

Your real jumps in strength and weight are to come bro..

Good luck and practice sterile injection techniques.
  15. Tan from the Island
    Board Sponsor

Ive been seriously thinking of starting to pin instead of OTC orals and if I do Im going to be running something very similar to this. Im really looking forward to hearing your experience with this cycle.
    I was thinking of Test E at 500mg/week with some Dbol or SD for the first 3-4 weeks to kick start it. I was thinking of going for about 12 weeks and using some kind of AI and HCG while on cycle. I noticed you are starting HCG administration about 2 weeks after your first Test injection, is this the standard time frame to start HCG? Do you have an opinion on which AI to use while on cycle.
    Im just looking for any advice or tid bits of info that will make for an easier cycle. Looking forward to seeing your experiences with this.
  16. Registered User

bry I started var last week and will run it through week 4 probably, I will also close out the cycle with it.

Sky9, Standard HCG protocol? probably. I'm noticing some decrease in size that I'd like to remedy. This will be 2.5 weeks after my first injection (Monday).

As for AI's I'm using aromasin, I got that instead of letro by accident, but I was pleased since I believe it is easier on cholesterol levels and lacks the "rebound effect" found with letro and adex. Not sure about this though, but it is a steroidal AI like ATD.
  17. Registered User

Day 23
    Weight upon waking: 190.5

Straight bar preacher curl: 80x6,3,2 (wasn't feeling it, dunno)
    SLDL: 285x12
    Hack Squat: 430x6, 340x20

also did calves and reverse ez bar curls.

Did one shot of hcg Mon night, then when I went to do my second the vial fell out of where I was keeping it in the fridge and broke, so I won't be starting HCG again for a few more weeks so I don't run out before PCT begins. (I have 2 more 2000iu amps).

I'm surprised my weight isn't up more, but I think I'll be at a solid 192 by monday. I've spoiled myself after shooting up 10 pounds in 2 weeks.

No really noticiable jumps in strength yet.

After being on anavar for 2 weeks @ 40mg (I'm 90% sure it's legitimate) I'm not that pleased, so I'm bumping the dose to 60mg as of today, I will continue this for another week or two while the test kicks in.

Does anyone have any thoughts on eating lots of pasta for extra calories? I saw that a box has 1600 calories in it, and I can easily go through half a box in a sitting. It's low GI I believe, so I'm thinking it isn't that bad? If someone can tell me otherwise though I'll just switch to cramming sweet potatoes down my throat.
  18. Registered User

Day 24
    Weight: 193

Decline Bench: 245x9 (then finished on a machine)
    BTN Smith press: 165x10,4,2
    Skulls: 85x7,3,1
    Hammer High Row: 3plates+10 per sidex9,3,2
    Bent Row: 185x12,5,3
  19. Registered User

Does anyone have any thoughts on eating lots of pasta for extra calories? I saw that a box has 1600 calories in it, and I can easily go through half a box in a sitting. It's low GI I believe, so I'm thinking it isn't that bad? If someone can tell me otherwise though I'll just switch to cramming sweet potatoes down my throat.
    make sure it's whole wheat pasta
  20. Registered User

Day 29
    Weight up on waking: 193

I expect to be a solid 195 by Monday.

Dropped the anavar, I am beginning to notice the testosterone more and more, so I will use that solo from here until I prepare for pct, then I will use var to bridge to it.

Last week I squatted 265x15 and DB Curl 50x6,2,2 (really the only important lifts, also did seated ham curls, calf stuff, and some forearm work)

Today's Workout:
    Flat BB Bench: 245x9,2,1
    DB Shoulder Press: 65'sx10,4,2
    Cable Pushdown: 110x7,3,2
    Pullups: BWx6,2,2 (got crappy toward the end)
    Rack Deads: 335x7, 385x4

I don't really feel bloated as I'm using a mild dose of Aromasin, but I think I'm holding water around my trunk.. dunno.

Gonna try and eat even better, although I've been pretty clean, perhaps that will remedy it.
  21. Registered User

hm just realized my bench rep weight has already gone up 20 lbs
  22. USA HOCKEY

I recommend 12000 weeks....

Injectables, unlike orals, don't taper in gains quite the same (my experience). It's more of a dose dependent thing (just like everything else in life - right kwycke?) .

My fat ass got up to 235 with 500mg Test, 400mgEQ. Couldn't break that. Strength stalled. This was week 9ish. So I went up to 750mg. Started gaining again - mad strength too. Diet was the same, tons of crap (and definitely > 400grams of protein). Gains never really stalled at 750mg - but if they did, I'd up it to a gram and I guarantee I'd gain again.

If you're trying to stay at 500mg - then cut the cycle a couple weeks after you think gains have stall - if not up it to 750mg and ride the wave again.
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

24. Registered User

Day 30
    Weight upon waking: 194.5
    I also weighed myself before I went to the gym and it was 200.5, I finally broke 200.

Tonight's Workout:
    Straight BB Curl: 90x8,2,1 (I got pretty sloppy on the last one)
    Hammers: 45x9,4,4 (Form was great on the first set but went downhill from there)
    Donkey Calves: 500x12,4 (Better negatives, holds than last time)
    Lying Leg curl: 175 (I think, I really don't pay much attention to hamstring stuff except SLDL) 8x4x3

Squat: 295x10, 225x20, WOW I shocked myself quite a bit here, even though I should have done 305. Leg strength is really coming on. I will attempt 315 next time.

Acne is appearing mildly on the upper back, tops of shoulders. I heard using Dawn soap will really dry it out, thoughts?

HCG administration will begin again on Monday.
  25. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    I recommend 12000 weeks....

Injectables, unlike orals, don't taper in gains quite the same (my experience). It's more of a dose dependent thing (just like everything else in life - right kwycke?) .

My fat ass got up to 235 with 500mg Test, 400mgEQ. Couldn't break that. Strength stalled. This was week 9ish. So I went up to 750mg. Started gaining again - mad strength too. Diet was the same, tons of crap (and definitely > 400grams of protein). Gains never really stalled at 750mg - but if they did, I'd up it to a gram and I guarantee I'd gain again.

If you're trying to stay at 500mg - then cut the cycle a couple weeks after you think gains have stall - if not up it to 750mg and ride the wave again.
    12000 weeks... HMM, I'd be like that bodybybob guy.

Originally, my goal was 200 pounds. Since I'm progressing so well (eating so much ) I've upped it to 210. I have put on a bit of fat, but nothing to be really concerned about it.

If my gains stall like yours did, I will probably stay on at the same dose and cut cals mildly to shed a little fat.

Did you notice any more sides at 750 as compared to 500?
  26. USA HOCKEY

If my gains stall like yours did, I will probably stay on at the same dose and cut cals mildly to shed a little fat.
    this is a good idea. Recomp on any dose of test is significant.

Did you notice any more sides at 750 as compared to 500?
    nope
  27. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    Glad it helped But, honestly, all that matters is seeing what works for you.

IMO, i found that 500mg/wk test is not comparable to many of the OTC orals. And, in order to save my hdl/ldl and my liver, I'm going to avoid orals from now on. Moral: high dose test == the ****.
    Not comparable in what way? Better, worse, etc?? have you used sd too? If so, how would you compare an sd cycle to 500mg test for 10 weeks?
  28. Registered User

Just wanted to say good luck wit your cycle, looks like your gettin the results you want and then some..... I love reading other peoples cycle logs
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by shoestring
    Not comparable in what way? Better, worse, etc?? have you used sd too? If so, how would you compare an sd cycle to 500mg test for 10 weeks?
    I found SD to be much stronger than Test at 500mg/wk.

If you're under 200lbs and of average BF (12ish) then I'd say go for 500mg to start. Otherwise, I'd say go at least 750.

I still prefer test. The gains keep coming and the feeling is more "normal".

I'm no expert though, I hardly have any experience with hormones

I just know that 500mg/wk didn't do much for me.
  30. Registered User

Thanks for the post...

I am trying to put my first AAS cycle together now and 99 percent sure it will be Test E with some orals to kickstart..

Im soo sick of back pumps and the lethargy.. really takes the fun out of your gains. Not to mention all f'ed up stuff it does to your liver values.

Im just wondering how much of a "natural feeling" and if bumping up the dosage affected some of your sides if any.
  31. USA HOCKEY

I found SD to be much stronger than Test at 500mg/wk.

If you're under 200lbs and of average BF (12ish) then I'd say go for 500mg to start. Otherwise, I'd say go at least 750.

I still prefer test. The gains keep coming and the feeling is more "normal".

I'm no expert though, I hardly have any experience with hormones

I just know that 500mg/wk didn't do much for me.

I'll be the FIRST to SECOND that.

I had a fair amount of PH experience before my 500mg test run - compared to these fast acting orals - 500mg of test is nothing. 500mg is the bare minimum - and used if you have absolutely 0 AAS or PH (aka AAS).
  32. Registered User

Yeah I had no PH experience which alot of people had before jumping into the real deal. This is probably why I'm making (what I believe to be) good progress on 500mg.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Yeah I had no PH experience which alot of people had before jumping into the real deal. This is probably why I'm making (what I believe to be) good progress on 500mg.
    I'd say it has to do with your starting bodyweight 185 lbs starting would make 500mg plenty!

Like I said in my post, if you're over 200-210lbs and of around average BF or less, 750+ would be my recommendation.

I don't think PH/AAS experience matters nearly as much as size and where you are in relation to you genetic potential.
  34. USA HOCKEY

I don't think PH/AAS experience matters nearly as much as size and where you are in relation to you genetic potential.
    Yep true - and the two often go hand in hand.

I believe I'm near-to or past my genetic potential (because of methylated AAS' and PHs) - thus 500mg ain't going to cut it any more.
  35. USA HOCKEY

I'll repeat it, if you're over 200lbs or with a fair amount of PH (aka AAS) experience. Start at 750mg. Rick Collins, competitive bodybuilder turned J.D. will second this
  36. Registered User

Day 36
    Weight upon waking: 196

When I injected L Delt thursday night I got alot of blood after I removed the needle. I think I knicked a vein or something, no blood ever entered the syringe. I aspirated, no blood. Never coughed after or anything to indicated oil got in a vein so that was good, but that sucker bled like none of them have, a drop would come out like every second (every beat of my heart?), anyway, weird.

backne is becoming more prominent.

Workout:
    Straight BB preacher curl: 80x10,2,1
    Reverse EZ bar curl: 70x7,4,3
    Calves
    SLDL: 295x10 (Grip failure GRRRR) Gonna start using straps on these now
    Hack Squat: 450x6, 350x20 (Great!)

Hopefully I'll be at a solid 200 upon waking by monday.
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Do yourself a favor bro. If your grip starts failing on lifts while on cycle, on your first set, you're going too heavy..and you can get an injury easily.. supraphysiolical levels of test degrade collagen synthesis, thus increasing the possibility of injury.

many people recommend not going too heavy too quick, on cycle... your tendons and joints aren't up to par yet.

I hurt myself on SLDL's, going too heavy, on cycle... that's what spurred my little chime on here.

10 weeks? bring it up to 12 or 14.. lol
  38. Registered User

point taken, I'll focus more on increasing reps than increasing weight... 20 rep SLDLs
  39. Registered User

Day 37
    Weight upon waking: 199

workout:
    Decline Bench: 260x9 (finished on machine)
    Smith BTN Military Press 185x8,2 Stopped after this, gonna cut this out and replace it with Hammer Shoulder Press, it feels like too much of a stress on my joints
    Triceps: Took it easy on them, I felt like they needed it, did some work but didn't push it like usual.
    Hammer high row: 160 per side x 9,3,2
    Underhand grip Bent row 205x9,4,3
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  190 lbs.

subscribing bro, super interested to see how this works out after your PCT as well,

good luck
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 178
    Last Post: 03-02-2012, 04:34 PM
  2. Help....First Cycle Blood Test Results...
    By bax333 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-18-2008, 10:43 AM
  3. My First Cycle with Test Cyp
    By mightyboboffdu in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-25-2006, 04:06 PM
  4. My first cycle of test
    By taxidriver in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 05-12-2006, 04:59 PM
  5. Starting my first cycle 1-test/4AD today